Friday Night Games Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Natalia plots and Brad pushes his luck - too far?
9.2k words
4.62
6.9k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Geoff Mills is a character from my story "The New Neighbours", but no knowledge of that story is needed to read this one. In case anyone who has read it is wondering how the two interrelate I have included a timeline of all my stories so far in a note at the end.

All Characters in the story are 18 or older.

Friday Night Games Club -- Chapter 6

When Natalia first contacted Geoff Mills, he was extremely wary. She guessed that this was understandable, given his business was obviously highly illegal. Mills had wanted to know where she had got his contact details and when Natalia was unable to name a source on the dark web, she had been forced to admit she obtained them from one of his other customers.

He had then demanded to know which one. There was no way to bluff, as Brad's was the only name she knew, so she was obliged to tell the truth. The next hurdle was Mills wanted to know her reasons for trying to access his product -- who did she plan to mind-control and why? Natalia was not entirely sure what she hoped to do herself, so instead she owned up to being one of Brad's victims, but one to whom something unusual had happened.

This turned out to be the best answer she could have given. Mills seemed fascinated to know more and readily agreed to meet her. Arrangements were made; they were to rendezvous at another cheap motel, this time a Travelodge just north of Brighton. Geoff Mills liked such places for their relative anonymity.

Natalia was aware that the meeting was not free from danger. She had to assume that Mills was a mind-controlling sociopath in the Bradley Gilmour mould -- or worse. She decided that she needed to impress him and ensure he understood that she was not to be trifled with. Katie's personality was firmly buried for this trip; Natalia Rostova would be in charge. And she decided to take Stacey with her as a demonstration of her authority.

*****

On the appointed day for the meeting, Natalia and Stacey drew up in the car park outside the hotel, and then wheeled their overnight bags down the ramp to the entrance. To avoid any indication of a clandestine meeting they had booked a room and Geoff Mills had done likewise. The agreement was that Geoff would text them his room number and they would meet.

The middle-aged female receptionist eyed the two attractive young women who were sharing a room. She reflected that they were very near Brighton, LGBTQ+ capital of England; lesbians were hardly unusual in these parts. Natalia merely smiled at her in a way designed to dare her to comment.

They made their way to the allotted room. Natalia had deliberately arrived early for the appointment, to give them time to shower and change. She wanted to put on a bit of a show to impress Mills. Natalia dressed herself all in black -- black knee length boots, tight black leather trousers, a black tee-shirt with a rather elegant picture of a female vampire on it, fangs dripping blood, and a black leather jacket. Natalia would have liked to dye her hair black as well, but Brad had forbidden it. Hidden inside her right boot was hidden a long-bladed knife -- just in case.

The effect was sexy, but not too blatant. Natalia didn't want to encourage Mills to have any ideas regarding her. Stacey was another matter entirely. She was wearing a bondage slave outfit that consisted of leather straps and buckles, but didn't actually cover-up any important part of her body. Since she couldn't wander the corridors looking like that, she would wear an overcoat until they reached Mills' room. Her only other garments were a pair of sandals and a slave collar.

Promptly at 7 p.m. as arranged, Geoff Mills' text arrived. 'Room 13' it said. "Unlucky for some," Natalia muttered to herself, "damn well isn't going to be me."

They made their way to room 13 and knocked. Geoff Mills opened the door and invited them in. Natalia was surprised by the sheer ordinariness of the man. He looked around 30 and was of unremarkable height, weight and looks with brown hair and eyes. If you had seen him in the street, you wouldn't have bothered with a second glance.

He was expensively dressed, but in a conservative style -- sports jacket, slacks and shirt -- which did little for him. Only when he caught Natalia's eye with a glance did she sense something more. There was high intelligence in that look, but also something cold and almost inhuman. Natalia knew that Katie would have been trembling like a trapped animal at this point. It was a good thing she was here.

There was a second person in the room, who presented a marked contrast to Mills. She was a young woman, perhaps 19 or 20 years old. She had skin the colour of milky coffee and long curly dark-brown hair and when she spoke her slight soft accent revealed her as of Afro-Caribbean descent. She was very pretty, with a slim body but nicely rounded breasts and bottom that stood out on her slender frame. She was wearing tightly fitting shorts and a tee-shirt that emphasised her figure.

"Ms Rostova, I assume," Mills said, holding out a hand. Natalia noted that in contrast to his unimpressive appearance, he had a delightful voice. "Please call me Geoff, if you will. I like to present a friendly face to my customers."

'Yes, and I'll bet Sweeny Todd did too,' thought Natalia, but what she said was, "Very well... Geoff. You may call me Natalia."

Mills turned to his companion. "This is Miss Ellie Walcott. Ellie is one of my slaves. I always like to bring a sample of my wares to these meetings in case my customers have doubts. A few months ago, she was a deeply Christian virgin and about to depart to university. I have made her into a bi-sexual slut and whore. If you have a mind to try, she will happily service any sexual desire you have."

"That's all right," said Natalia, "I have no doubts about the effectiveness of your process. You may recall that it was used on me. This is Stacey, by the way. She is one of my slaves, although I will admit that Bradley Gilmour did the actual processing. I have sort of 'taken her over'. Stacey, remove your coat."

The red-haired eighteen-year-old did so, showing herself to be naked except for the highly revealing bondage slave outfit.

"Ummm, very nice," said Mills appreciatively. He turned to Ellie, "Do you think we should keep you looking like that?"

"Anything you want Master," Ellie replied. The process Mills had put Ellie through was designed to make her constantly horny, and the sight of the sexy body of her fellow teen was bringing those feelings to the fore. From the looks Stacey was giving her, the attraction was clearly mutual.

"Well, I'll think about it. In the meantime, you might as well strip naked," Geoff said. Natalia realised this was a casual demonstration of power for her benefit, despite which she was still somewhat distracted by the beautiful girl rapidly discarding her clothes.

Geoff Mills, in contrast, was now all business. "Have a seat, Natalia. Would you like a drink?" Natalia declined that offer. She observed that she had been caught that way before, and Geoff laughed in acknowledgement. They sat on the only two chairs in the room, while Ellie and Stacey perched on the bed, eying each other with longing but unable to do anything without permission from their respective Master and Mistress.

Geoff looked at Natalia intently, "How you transferred control of Stacey is one of several things I'd like to discuss with you. But before we do, I want to make one thing clear: Bradley Gilmour is one of my best customers. He buys a lot of my product at considerable expense. I will do nothing to harm him or his interests. I will happily sell to you for your own needs, but if your aim is revenge on Mr Gilmour, then please leave now."

Natalia nodded in acknowledgement of his point. "Actually, I just want to understand more about what has happened to me and to others. What's permanent and what perhaps isn't; what can and cannot be amended or reversed. I would also like to make some purchases, but if you like I will promise not to try to mind control Brad. I take it then that you have no objection to selling to a woman?"

"On the contrary; it may interest you know that I have sold my method to fourteen customers so far and two of them are women. I like to think of myself as an equal-opportunities slaver." Here Geoff laughed at his own joke. Natalia did not join in, so he continued. "You may think I am a misogynist but it is not so. In truth I have no more time for men than I do women. In my opinion most people, male or female, are sheep. I am entitled to pick a few off the flock for my own amusement. There are still plenty left."

Natalia ignored this; after all it was not so far removed from the philosophy of a vampire. Instead, she expressed surprise at the number of his customers; was there not a danger of being noticed?

"Obviously I don't discuss the details of individual customers," Geoff replied, "but you shouldn't assume they are all going around building up harems of sex-slaves or the like. Many just want control of a single person -- a straying spouse or errant child for example, or perhaps to get rich old Uncle George to amend his will in their favour. There was a gangster in London who was planning to use my method to enslave dozens of women into prostitution and sex-slavery, but he managed to get himself killed by a rival before he could get started. In hindsight that was probably for the best. Bit too obvious."

Geoff sounded vaguely disappointed about the lost income. Natalia thought all those dozens of innocent women had had a very lucky escape. Then they got into discussing the three issues that had brought Natalia here and which intrigued Geoff.

In respect of Natalia's control of Stacey, Mills confirmed her own thinking. "My method induces a dependency in the subject; they require to be controlled and given orders. However, it is not tied to a specific person. I would guess that Stacey transferred her loyalty to you partly because you say she hated Brad prior to enslavement but mostly because you have been paying her much more attention. So be warned, he could take it back were that to change."

He then added another, even more serious, warning. "I once did an experiment on one of my subjects. I enslaved then abandoned her. Her life rapidly disintegrated without someone to obey. So, if you are thinking of changing anyone's allegiance, don't leave them without a Master or Mistress. They will swiftly become unstable."

Natalia rather welcomed that thought. She was increasingly desirous of establishing a harem of her own, and she knew the Katie part of her wouldn't like that idea. But here was the perfect argument as to why it was not just ok, but positively the right thing to do. If these slaves needed to follow orders, who better than her to be issuing them?

Natalia explained about the notes Brad had made on his bimbo-ification of the women. Geoff was intrigued. "This is part of the ultrasonic programming, which isn't really my field," he said. "I'm a chemist. But from what I know of it, what Brad has done is extremely interesting and I will certainly research it further, but there is no way it can be permanent. Even to keep someone in that condition would need repeated exposure, and they would still recover once you stopped."

"A number of the women have stopped attending sessions, and even for those of us who have been I don't think Brad has been doing this recently, because he didn't want to affect me," commented Natalia.

"In that case I would expect all those women to recover their lost intelligence. It might take a few months, but it will come back. They will still be enslaved through. My methods work and have nothing to do with Brad's experiment."

Natalia looked at Stacey. A brighter and more capable Stacey, but still her slave; yes, she could live with that. And so she got to the ultimate question: what had Brad done to her and was it permanent? Geoff's answer was disappointing.

"I genuinely have no idea. To the best of my knowledge what Brad has done is unique. I have always used my method to take normal girls and turn them into submissive sex-crazed sluts. A significant change in their behaviour to be sure, but they are essentially otherwise much the same as they were before."

Geoff paused in thought for a moment. "What Brad seems to have achieved is to amalgamate all the most raw and basic drives all humans have in them -- your capacity for lust and violence, your most selfish wants and desires -- and fashioned them into a new personality freed from the restraints of your childhood socialisation. But -- and this is the interesting part -- it hasn't entirely overridden the old you. You just have two versions of yourself living in the same body. It doesn't sound very sustainable to me, but I can't be sure. You will have to work it out for yourself."

Then Geoff added with a smirk, "I find it interesting that what the world sees as the eviler side of you is also stronger, more confident and more decisive. I imagine that explains my own genius." Natalia could tell that there was no irony in that last statement. Geoff Mills had no doubt if his own brilliance. She was amazed he had managed to fit his ego through the door.

It suddenly occurred to her that although superficially Brad and Geoff were quite different, they had strong similarities as well. Brad was more handsome and obviously charismatic than Geoff, while the latter was much cleverer and undoubtedly more dangerous. But when you got down to it, the bottom line was that they were a pair of egotistical jerks.

"So, Natalia, my evil friend. Do you want to buy some of my wonderful fluid? It's £2,000 a bottle," Geoff asked. "If you do, I would like to know why."

Natalia naturally didn't reveal that she already possessed some, recovered by her brother Connor from his girlfriend Holly's supply. "I will take one bottle. It's all I can afford anyway. And I intend to help my brother with it. He has asked me to change his personality, a bit like Brad has done to me." Natalia was far from sure that was a good idea, but it made a good cover story to tell Geoff. She paid the money by bank transfer and Geoff gave her a bottle of his will-weakening chemicals.

Their business concluded, Geoff turned to where Ellie and Stacey were still sitting on the bed, practically oozing frustration. "I have booked this room for the night; I assume you have done the same with yours. Given that, I suppose we might as well make use of the time. Your slave and mine look like they are desperate to get their hands on each other." Natalia agreed; it was all too apparent.

"Why not let them fuck for our viewing pleasure," continued Geoff, "and then have them get down on their knees where they belong and service us with their mouths. I fancy having my cock sucked by that red-headed slut and I can assure you Ellie is an excellent pussy-licker. She's had plenty of practice."

Natalia despised Geoff Mills and everything he stood for and all her instincts were to say no to his suggestion. She should take Stacey back to their room and fuck her there or, better yet, just leave altogether. But Ellie and Stacey weren't the only two people in this room who had had their libidos increased by Geoff's methods; she too had been through that process. And as she looked at the two hot teens practically panting with need in front of her, Natalia was conscious that her underwear was already starting to soak.

"Oh, fuck it, yes," she said, angry with herself, but horny as hell. "Stacey, get it on with Ellie -- if Geoff gives permission."

The two teens looked at Geoff Mills. He grinned and said, "I certainly do!" Stacey threw herself at Ellie who embraced her as she came. They were instantly locked it a tight embrace, eagerly French kissing, their hands running over one another's naked bodies.

Geoff had a smirk on his face. Natalia was silently cursing, but she was also loosening the fastenings of her leather trousers so she could slide in a hand to caress her clit, which was throbbing with need. She had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

*****

While Natalia and Stacey were away, Brad and Cheryl had received a new visitor, Cheryl's cousin Andrea. Officially, she had been invited to come to stay with Cheryl for a fortnight, although if she was as hot as Brad remembered from his wedding, she would be staying a good deal longer if he had anything to do with it, as a mind-controlled bimbo fuck-toy.

Brad was very happy with what he saw when the taxi that had brought her from the railway station drew up on his drive and Andi, as he knew she preferred to be known, got out. There was a definite family resemblance, especially the red hair, although Andi's was perhaps a shade or two lighter and could properly be described as ginger. And, given that Brad considered his wife and step-daughter hot, he was more than happy to extend the same description to their relative.

What delighted him most was her figure. Stacey had the slimness of an eighteen-year-old, whereas her mother was much more voluptuous and curved, especially her prominent breasts. Andi was 29 and seemed to perfectly split the difference, a well-proportioned, fully mature woman, in the prime of life. In short, her body was pretty much perfect in Brad's eyes. Attractive face, perfect body; Brad felt his pulse quicken. Yes, he would definitely make her his.

Andi, while seeming to have dressed in an ordinary way, was still managing to make the most of that figure. She wore jeans, but they were figure hugging ones that showed off her legs and bum. Similarly, she was wearing a blue and white patterned blouse, but it was both tight and low-cut at the front.

Brad and Cheryl ushered Andi into the living room. It was more the time of day for a nice cup of tea, but when Brad offered her a drink Andi opted for prosecco, so Brad poured himself a whisky and soda.

By pre-arrangement Cheryl made an excuse of needing the look into preparing dinner and left her cousin and husband alone. Brad's plan was to get to know Andi and then work out the best way to take control of her. The prosecco Cheryl had brought in for her had already been spiked with the will-weakening chemical as a first step. However, he was destined to be surprised.

"So, Andi, Cheryl tells me you have played table-top roll-playing games before and you enjoy them." The woman was smiling and nodding in agreement, "And I gather she has told you about our little sessions at the Friday Night Games Club I run."

Here Andi flashed him a wicked grin and said, "Oh yes, she's told me all about them."

Brad was a little disconcerted by her reaction. He felt he was missing something. "So would you like to take part in the next one?" he asked, still trying to make small talk.

"Oh god, yes, I would luvvvv to join in." Andi said it in a low and sexy voice and as she did so, she leant forward, so that Brad got a good look down her blouse, seeing a white lacy bra and a generous about of boob flesh.

Realising that she had Brad off balance, Andi carried on, "You see Cheryl told me what really goes on at those club nights; how the girls end up bent over the table being fucked like sluts. God, I got so fucking horny listening to her description, I'm surprised I didn't just cum on the spot. Ever since Cheryl described it, I have been as horny as fuck. I can tell you I've jilled off so many times since, just thinking about it."

Brad, who liked to pride himself on being in control of every situation, was staring at her in stunned amazement. "You... you mean, you know what happens and actually want to take part?" he said incredulously.

Andi was now also looking a little fazed. Her eyes were glazed and she was breathing fast as if her emotions were running away with her. "Fuck yes. I've always wanted to be used and fucked like a slut by powerful, ruthless men. Oh god, imagine the pounding a stupid, worthless, horny cum dump like me could be getting if I were there. I'd love to be a brainless, cum smeared bimbo. The idea makes my pussy so wet, just thinking about it."