Friday Night in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Ava. That feels so fucking good." I said, barely able to control myself. I could feel my own orgasm still on the cliff, but I will myself to withhold from release.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me." Ava says, whimpering from the feelings of bliss.

I continue to dive inside her delightful entrance, my cock enveloped in her tight, warm wetness. Ava's pussy began to get even tighter, her body starting to convulse underneath me. Her third orgasm was passing through her body.

"That's it, Ava. Come for me. Come for us." I told her, giving a reminder that we had a third party with us. Ava turned her head to Zoe, looked her in the eyes, and let out another loud moan.

"Yes, Ava. Come on that cock. Come all over that cock." Zoe said, encouraging Ava to ride the pleasure wave.

Ava thrusted her hips harder into me, her body bucking from the sensation. Once her orgasm had peaked and she reached the downside, her body once again collapsed into the couch, her pussy pulsing on my cock to her heartbeat. I held still for a moment while Ava caught her breath, eventually sliding my cock from her. I took a seat in my favorite chair and admired the view in front of me. I had a blonde and a brunette, completely naked, sitting in front of me, their legs spread, their pussies glistening, and their eyes locked onto me. My cock twitched from the thought.

Zoe made the next move, standing up from the couch and walking over to me. On her way, she slid her hands up her body, glancing her finger over her pussy, then up her stomach to her tits, grabbing a handful. She pinched her nipple and twisted between her finger and thumb. Once she reached me, she climbed on top, placing her knees on either side of my hips. I flipped the recliner back, moving my legs up so I could lean back.

"You want to fuck me now?" Zoe asks, looking right into my eyes.

"Yes, ma'am, I do." I reply.

Zoe grabbed the base of my cock and guided it towards her entrance. Lowering her body, my cock parted her lips and slipped inside with ease, her pussy still dripping wet. Once all the way inside, she lifted back up until I was almost out. Zoe repeated the motion again. Then again. After a couple more pumps, her pace on my cock began to increase, her second orgasm fast approaching. I raised my hands to her breasts, squeezing her large tits, passing my thumb over her nipples. Zoe moved one of her hands down and placed in on my chest, giving herself some leverage, and then another down to her clit, spurring on her own pleasure.

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming!" Zoe screamed, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I once again fought my own orgasm, the pleasure of her warmth making it very difficult to withstand.

Zoe rode my cock through her orgasm, and as soon as she couldn't move anymore, she collapsed into my chest, her breathing very heavy. I gave her a moment to recover, then placed my hands on her ass, pulled her into me, and stood up, picking her up. I carried Zoe over to the couch and lowered her down, setting her down next to Ava.

"That was really fucking hot, baby." Ava said, her eyes locked onto mine. "I came again while watching. Your cock looked so good sliding in and out of her, and her ass looked fucking sexy bouncing on your cock."

"Oh, my god, you two. That was fucking unbelievable." Zoe said., basking in her pleasure.

"Well, he's still not finished yet, Zo." Ava points out, seeing my cock hard as ever.

"I think he deserves a reward for his efforts." Zoe says, sitting up on the couch. Ava followed Zoe's move and instructed me to stand up, my cock positioned right in front of their faces. Ave reached up and wrapped her hand around my cock, pressing into the base. Zoe reached up and placed her hand to my balls, cupping them.

"Do you want it, or should I?" Ava asked Zoe.

"You first. I like watching you two." Zoe said.

Ava took my cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling over my head. Ava sucks my dick so fucking well, I never last long. Zoe increased her pace on my balls while Ava took more and more of me into her mouth. The two of them continued to work on my cock until I couldn't take any more. My breathing became very fast and deep, and Ava knew I was about tom come. As soon as she sensed this, she pulled my cock from her mouth and started stroking it, using her saliva as lube.

"That's it, baby. Come for me. Come for us." Ava said.

"Yeah, come all over us." Zoe added.

I could feel my orgasm peaking, my load pressing through my cock. I unleashed my seed, the first shot landing on Ava's face. Once the first shot escaped, Ava move my cock to Zoe's face, guiding the second shot to her mouth. Zoe licked her lips to taste my cum, reveling in the flavor. My third load landed on Ava's chin, sliding down and dropping to her tits. The fourth landed on Zoe's tits. Once my balls were completely drained, I collapsed on the couch between the ladies.

"Holy shit. That was so fucking hot." Zoe said, her fingers sliding over her body, collecting my cum. She brought her fingers to her lips, licking them clean.

"Fuck, that felt so fucking good." I said, throwing my arms around the two stunning, naked women beside me. "I'm fucking beat."

Ava stood up, turned around, and stuck her hand out, saying, "let's go to bed, then."

The three of us headed down the hall and into the bedroom. Ava pushed me down to the mattress, and the two of them cuddled in on either side of me. I drifted off to sleep with a blonde on my right side and a brunette on my left.

Life is good.

12