Friday Night Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a virgin! I'll go first," said Mike. The rest of the room erupted.

"Oh fuck you Mike! You ain't a virgin!"

"He's lying! He's fucked half the girls in school!"

Mike held up his hands and sheepishly stepped back. "All right all right! It was worth a try. Kevin, Mark, Angelo and the others. Come on guys, now's your time to shine."

Seven players awkwardly stepped forward and raised their hands.

"There's your virgins," said Mike.

Jodi regards the seven nervous boys while sexily licking her lips.

"Mmmm...seven slabs of virgin meat. What do you say girls? I'll take three and you each take two?"

"Sounds good to me," said Ebony.

"Same here," said Trina.

Jodi, Ebony and Trina then went up to the seven boys and guided them to the large area on the floor. Jodi had three and Ebony and Trina each had two. They cooed and reassured the nervous kids as they ran their hands all over them.

"Don't you sweeties worry. We're going to take such good care of you," cooed Jodi to her three. "Come on now, go ahead and touch me. Do whatever you want."

"That's it baby, play with those titties. Good lord knows you all check them out enough. Now give me some sugar," said Ebony to her two, kissing each of them deeply as they both fondled her breasts.

Trina was making out with one of her virgins while the other one had his hands inside her negligee. The kid nervously said, "Mrs Pierce, uh...I don't have a condom.

"Condoms? Oh no no no," replied Trina. "It's bareback or nothing for all of you. Skin on skin is the way it was meant to be."

"Holy fucking shit," said one of non-virgins looking on in amazement. "No condoms."

"Come on guys. That's it, take it off. Touch me anywhere you want," Jodi said to her three. "And while we are at it, why do the three of you still have clothes on?"

Soon all of the virgins and all three wives were naked. The ladies got down on their knees and started to gently suck the boys' cocks. They wanted to make them feel good but save their orgasms for when they got deflowered.

"Have either of you eaten pussy," Ebony asked her two. Both boys shook their head no and she smiled and laid down on the carpet and spread her legs.

"Go ahead and take turns. Make sure to share."

Plenty of kissing, heavy petting, sucking and oral sex took place. The wives soon had their virgins hard and knew it was time to bust their cherries.

"Ok, enough is enough. Here, your first," said Jodi to a terrified kid. It was Angelo, and he was second string guard. "Since this is your first time you are all going to be on top ok? Come on Angelo."

Jodi got on her back and spread her legs and held out her arms to Angelo.

"Come on baby. Mrs Taylor's going to make you feel really good. Come here now."

Angelo awkwardly got between her legs, his dick sticking straight up. She took a hold of it and guided him into position, placing the cock at her entrance.

"Ok Angelo, you're gonna scoot up and I'm going to put you inside me. And then I think you'll know what to do."

"Ok," he whimpered. He moved forward and felt his cock slip into Mrs Taylor's warm, wet, pussy.

"Oh my god...."

"That's it Angelo. You're doing great kid. Back and forth. Back and forth. There you go..OH MY! Angelo you're filling me up so good! Good job sweetie!"

Angelo blew his load on the second thrust. His body spasmed and he collapsed his full 200 pounds on top of Jodi, spurting rope after rope of semen into her.

"Oof," Jodi exclaimed while giggling. "Isn't that just the best Angelo! Doesn't pussy feel so good?"

"So fucking good! This is so fucking good," yelled Angelo.

The other wives were also encouraging their virgins and talking sweetly to them as they were clumsily fucked and filled with cum. The other guys waiting off to the side couldn't believe it was actually happening. The coaches wives, the three MILFS they all obsessed over, were actually going to fuck all of them.

Jodi gently rolled Angelo off of her and held her arms out to the next boy.

"It's Mark right? Cornerback? Come her baby. Let's get you inside Mrs Taylor and make a man out of you."

Ebony's second virgin had just finished cumming inside of her and had rolled off. She propped herself up on her elbows and regarded the group of non-virgins watching in amazement as their friends lost their cherries.

"Come on guys. Get out those clothes. You're all next!"

All three of the wives held out their arms to the other guys and beckoned them over.

"Come on boys! Come get your victory pussy," yelled Trina.

For that first post victory gangbang, the wives never got off of their backs. They remained on the floor with their legs spread and up in the air as fifteen teenage boys fucked them over and over again. It went on for hours and eventually the boys were worn out and completely drained.

The coaches came back down and saw the group laying around, exhausted. Their wives were barely conscious. Coach Wes addressed the seniors.

"All right guys. Now you all know what you'll be playing for. This only happens when you win! And in order for it to keep happening, not only do you need to win, but you also need to keep your fucking mouths shut! This is between the people in this room and nobody else! If word gets out about this then no more pussy. Got it?"

"We got it coach," said Lamar Quinton, the team's QB. "Right guys? Our secret! Keep your mouths shut!"

Everyone was in agreement. There was zero chance that the senior players would ruin not being able to get another crack at the hot MILFS.

"All right guys. Congrats on the win! You guys earned this. Now get the fuck out of my house!"

The players all pulled their clothes on and left after saying thank you to the wives, who just lay their unresponsive and semi-conscious.

The coaches all looked at their cum filled, completely fucked out wives.

"Goddamn, they're a mess. I can't believe they went through with it. How do you guys wanna divvy them up," asked Wes.

"I'll take Trina," said Bob as he began to remove his pants.

"Then I got Ebony and you got my wife Chuck," said Wes and they both removed their pants.

The coaches then fucked each others' wives. The women barely responded. They were worn out, sore and had been thoroughly ravaged by the boys. After the coaches each blew their loads, they covered their wives with blankets and then went back upstairs to continue watching game film.

And that kicked off a winning streak. The fans couldn't believe it. It was like a different team was on the field. They won the next few games by more than three scores each.

And the Friday night parties got more and more intense. For the second one the wives were made to suck dick and fucked in all sorts of positions. On the third gangbang the wives introduced the boys to anal sex. And for the fourth they showed them how they can each handle multiple cocks at once. And they also put on quite the show for the boys by making out, eating each other's pussies, and swapping cum.

The gangbangs always left the wives sore and completely worn out. But they grew to become addicted to them. By the time Thursday rolled around the three ladies were obsessed with wanting to drown in cock again. The games became incredibly stressful for them. It wasn't just that they wanted the team to win, but now they needed them to win. The thought of going a Friday without all of that cock was just something that they didn't want to even think about. Which brings us back to this latest gangbang.

Jodi was currently getting triple penetrated. She was on top of one of the defensive backs, with a linebacker behind her in her ass, while sucking off the fullback. Trina was next to her on her back, with her legs pulled back far so that Mike Curtis could fuck her up the ass in the missionary. And she was whispering in his air that she wanted him to pop off in her mouth.

The center was sitting on the couch, with Ebony kneeling between his legs and deep throating his cock. Behind her one of the defensive ends was plowing her up the ass.

The other guys were casually playing video games, shooting pool and eating pizza while they waited for the ladies to become available again. A few were already drained and most likely done for the night.

The gangbangs always started and ended the same way, with the three wives on their backs, each with a boy on top of them. Towards the end the three ladies were completely worn out, and could only lay back, spread their legs and let the guys get their final fucks in.

The basement door opened and coach Wes boomed down, "LAST CALL! Get off one more time and then get the fuck out!"

About half the players knew that they were spent for the night and began to get dressed and head out. Others stroked their dicks, trying to get one more boner out of them and yelled at their teammates who were fucking the wives to hurry up.

The wives encouraged the boys on top of them, not wanting anyone to go home who wasn't completely drained.

"Come on baby. You heard the coach. Let's get you off. What do you need Mrs Taylor to do sweetie," whispered Jodi to the teen on top of her.

"Just talk to me Mrs Taylor. I love the way you talk," said Jeff, one of the shyer players.

"Ok baby," said Jodi. "Think about how good I make you feel sweetie. How warm and wet my MILF pussy is. Doesn't it feel good Jeff? Doesn't it make your cock feel good as it goes in and out and in and out of my warm, wet pussy."

"Oh god! Works every time," Jeff shouted as her voice and words and her pussy brought on his final orgasm. It was his fourth cum of the night and he exhaustedly shot his last load into her.

Jodi gently pushed him off of her and then held out her arms to the boys waiting.

"Who's next? Let's get you boys drained before my husband kicks you all out."

Soon another guy was on her and pumping away.

Eventually the last guy finally popped, this time in Ebony's ass. And eventually all of the players had left. The door opened up and once again Wes' voice yelled down.

"Let's go ladies! You're not done!"

Jodi, Trina and Ebony helped each other up. They were a mess, with cum dripping down their legs. They held each other as they made their way up the stairs and into the living room where their husbands were still watching game film. The guys got up and removed their pants and sat back down.

"Trina, you're on my cock. Jodi, you're with Bob and Ebony you're with Chuck."

The wives walked forward and each knelt between the knees of their assigned coach and proceeded to suck their dicks. Wes hit play and the coaches continued to critique the game.

Eventually Wes hit pause and the coaches concentrated on the mouths sucking away at their cocks. Each one eventually came and the ladies swallowed the loads down and kept on sucking.

Jodi lifted her head from Bob's lap and asked her husband, "Babe, you know these guys are going all the way to state. What happens if they win?"

She then resumed blowing Bob while Wes answered.

"I've been thinking about that. If they win we're gonna rent one of those big cabins by the lake for a weekend and have the seniors stay there with you wives. And you'll let them do whatever they want for the entire time."

Trina raised her head from Wes' lap.

"Uh, two days and two nights? Wes, we love these Friday nights but we barely survive them! How are we going to make it through a whole weekend? Our pussies will fall out!"

"And our assholes," joked Ebony.

"I got it all covered," said Wes as he gently pushed Trina's head back down onto his dick. "I've been speaking with some of the other couples in our swinger circle. It looks like we can get five more wives to join you girls. That way there will be fifteen teenage boys and eight MILFS to service them. Much more manageable. How does that sound ladies? Two days and nights of as much cock as you want?"

The ladies responded by eagerly sucking their dicks even harder. Eventually the guys pushed them down to the floor and fucked them.

When they finished Jodi said, "We better fucking win state," and then passed out.

THE END

12