Friday Night "Sexcation"

Story Info
A sexy evening vacation together, ruined by employee?
6.2k words
3.02
9.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after eight in the evening when Dan arrived home. As he entered the house through the garage door, Pam met him with a double Crown Royal on the rocks. "Wow!" Dan said as he took the cold drink from her, "You look amazing. What's up?" Pam, dressed to kill in a body-hugging pink leather mini-skirt, a vest with a low cut showing a lot of cleavage, and 4-inch heels replied "Well, I've been thinking about how hard you have been working and I thought I would give you a "sexcation" tonight." she said with a sexy little smile.

"A sexcation?" Dan asked...

"Yes, you know, a sex vacation." she replied. "Come on." she said as she spun around and headed to the billiard room.

Pam realized at that moment the wine coolers she had been drinking were taking effect and she felt slightly dizzy, with a warm rush in her chest and incredibly horny. The lights were low and music playing as they walked into the billiard room. It was immediately evident to Dan she planned this all day. He could also see that she was drinking from a half-empty wine cooler and judging by her demeanor, she had at least one other before he came home. Pam could see that she had Dan's full attention, and she was going to make him suffer a while before she would relent and give him what they both wanted.

Pam sat her drink on the edge of the pool table and then pushed Dan back into the bar stool in the corner. As he sat back in the chair, he looked at her from the top of her head to her sexy toes poking out from the strappy black heels. Her make-up was perfect, and her perfume made him feel light-headed. Her breasts were glowing under the soft light and her legs looked amazing. He put his hands on her waist and tried to pull her in for a kiss, but she pushed him back into the chair.

"Hold on, there." she said, "I am in control tonight and you can't touch me until I say so." she said as she dragged her freshly manicured nails across Dan's hard member.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes", Dan said feigning disappointment. "I won't touch you until you say I can."

She smiles at Dan's disappointment for not letting him have his way with her right away, as is normally the case. Judging by the bulge in his pants and the hardness she felt as she touched him, he is as horny as she is feeling at that moment. Stepping back to the pool table, she picked up and finished the rest of her drink in one long swallow and then went to get her third cooler from the fridge. The whiskey tasted great and warmed Dan as he swallowed it. He felt the relaxation begin to reach all parts of his body as he watched Pam walk to the kitchen, as her curvy hips swayed back and forth. Pam was hitting every fantasy idea he ever had, and her inhibition was obviously melting away with the wine coolers.

Her perfume lingered in the air as she returned with a fresh wine cooler. "God, she is so sexy tonight." Dan was thinking as she picked up a pool cue. "I'm going to shoot a little pool, do you mind?" she asked, knowing that he was ready to take her right there on the table. "What do you mean? I can't play, too?" "I'm afraid that if I let you up, this sexcation will end way too soon and you wouldn't want that, now would you?" she said as she slowly slid her small, soft hand up and down the shaft of the pool cue. Her message wasn't lost on Dan as he imaged her wrapping those manicured fingers around his now throbbing shaft. So, leaning back and sipping his whiskey, he relaxed and watched her bend over the table and her breasts sway wildly as she broke the balls with a sharp whack.

Dan absentmindedly rubbed his cock through his Dockers as Pam moved around the table choosing her next shot. She set up a one-ball in the corner and had to stand with her back to Dan in order to make the shot. Pam knew as she bent over to make the shot, that Dan had a close-up view to the tops of her stocking and smooth white thighs. She pretended to make a serious shot by shifting her hips back and forth and as she shot, raised her left foot slightly and moaned sexily as she missed her shot.

Her show was not lost on Dan as he followed her every move around the table. She moved to the opposite side of the table and bent over to line up her next shot and purposefully allowed the top of her vest to open and fully display her breasts, but not quite showing her nipples. She was turning this way and that, dragging out her shot decision and teasing Dan without mercy.

"Can't you decide?" Dan asked. She stood up and looked Dan over. The proof of her success was evident in the small, but growing, wet spot on his Dockers at the end of his large bulge.

"I'm not sure if I want the nine-ball in the side pocket or the six-ball in the corner." she said, as if this were really a critical decision.

Pam felt the hardness of the smooth wood in her hand and without any forethought she leaned into the cue and slowly, almost imperceptibly ground her waist up and down the wood shaft. Dan isn't sure what she was thinking about, but he is sure she must be imaging she has wrapped her hand around a smooth, hard cock as she stood there a little too long.

"Hey, you're killing me over here...make your shot." Dan encouraged as he sipped his whiskey with one hand and slid his other hand over his throbbing cock to hide the growing wet spot from the pre-cum he could not control.

She decided the nine-ball in the side pocket was her best shot. Standing sideways to Dan's line-of sight, she leaned over the table, with the wood cue in hand, took the shot.

"Damn, her legs are sexy." Dan thought as her upper thighs and tops of her stockings where exposed for the shot. The heels exposed her firm, athletic legs and pushed her ass up just so. "Why couldn't she wear heels like these more often?" he thought.

"Are you ready to get up now?" she asked as she lined up the three-ball for another shot. Getting up quickly, Dan said "Hell yes, I want to fuck you right there on the table. I am so hard it hurts."

"Hold on there, Honey...I didn't say you could get up yet. I still have more shots to make, and you'll just make this evening too short." she said smiling.

By this time, she drank most of the third wine cooler and the alcohol coursing through her sent waves of warmth rushing through her body and in particular her waist and thighs. "I sure have Dan wound up and getting his Dockers wet" she thought, "But I am also getting very wet. I don't know how long I can hold out."

Continuing her slow, sexy show while shooting pool, she wondered what she could do to send him over the top. "This pool stick feels so good in my hands...like a long smooth cock. I could just pull Dan's cock out right now and suck him dry. I know he would enjoy that." These thoughts and other similar ones coursed through her mind as she teased and seduced Dan without mercy. "I know how to push Dan over the edge." she thought as she slid the tip of the wood cue on the floor between her legs and rubbing the shaft over her hot, wet mound and bringing the thick end of the cue near her red, glistening lips. She met Dan's eyes with a seductive look as she rubbed her wet mound on the hard stick, and she gently kissed the end of the cue.

Dan held his breath as he watched her slowly, seductively kiss the end of the cue...her red lips leaving red kisses on the hard, thick shaft. "I have to take out my cock and stroke it if I can't get up." Dan thought as he unzipped his fly and slid his hand in to touch his throbbing, wet cock.

"He is so turned on." she thought, and the thought emboldened her to see how far she could push him. Slowly, and in time with the pulsating music, Pam began to touch the tip of her tongue to the tip of the shaft and then slowly slide her hand up and down the shaft as she expertly demonstrated how she could suck a surrogate hard, cock. Her hips began to move quicker and rode the wood shaft in longer, and longer strokes as she could feel the first small wave of an orgasm sweep over her as she allowed the shaft to penetrate her sweet mouth. Dan watched, mesmerized, as she sucked the end of the shaft into her mouth and ground her hips into the shaft. Her saliva flowed down the shaft onto her small hands and provided lubrication to her pumping motion. It was obvious by now that she was having her first orgasm and Dan was ready to explode.

As the orgasm swept over her, she dropped the cue on the floor and leaned on the edge of the pool table and furiously rubbed her clit for the full effect of this growing orgasm. Dan could see her knees weaken and her breathing was heavy as she moaned loudly. "I have never seen her so turned on before." Dan thought as he stroked his cock in his pants while she put on this unbelievable show.

Pam sat on the couch facing Dan so she could recover. She sipped her drink while catching her breath and smiling at Dan's obvious frustration.

"Please, God, can I get up now?" Dan pleaded as he pulled his hand out of his pants.

"No!" she replied, "I haven't finished my game yet."

She got up then and rubbed her fingers over Dan's hard cock as she took his empty whisky glass to refill it. Dan shivered and nearly shot his load into his pants as he felt her red nails drag across his cock and saw her nearly exposed breasts as she bent over him.

Leaving him there in total frustration excited her. She knew she was giving him exactly what he always wanted. Before she poured his drink, Pam went into the bathroom to straighten up and adjust her make-up. "God, I feel so horny...slutty. I can't wait to feel his cock slide between my thighs and penetrate my hot, wet pussy." she thought.

As she poured Dan's whiskey, her heart stopped when the doorbell rang. Who could that be she thought disappointedly as she hurried to the front door to peek out and secretly see who was there.

"Don't answer the door." Dan urged quietly, hoping this interruption wouldn't ruin a perfect night.

But, unbelievably, she opened the door and began talking with someone...obviously a man. "I need to sign the payroll, now?" Dan overheard her say. "Well, Dan and I are having an evening alone, but I guess you should come in so I can sign these."

Dan quickly covered the wet area on his pants with his right hand as he waved at Ron, Pam's coworker. He figured the lights were low enough that Ron wouldn't notice his predicament and then be on his way. Ron opened his folder and promptly dropped his papers, as he was surprised at how Pam was dressed. He knew she was hot, but he never dreamed he would ever see her like this.

"I can't believe how sexy she looks in those heels and leather." Ron thought. As Pam stooped down with him to pick up the papers, he easily saw her black thong and beautiful, full cleavage. Ron blushed as he looked up from her breasts to meet her direct gaze. He felt as though she saw right through him. He knew he was caught and embarrassed for having taken those liberties with her.

Pam touched his hand; Ron felt shock waves rush through his arm as she took the papers to sign. "I need to get out of here quick and leave these two alone." Ron thought as he stared at her beautiful ass while her back was to him. The tops of her stocking were clear to see, and her creamy, white thighs were visible above the stockings. Her perfume hung lightly in the air and he felt his head swoon from too many sexy sights and fragrances from his boss in only a couple of minutes. He was getting turned on and he was feeling uncomfortable as his member began to grow.

Still feeling the afterglow of her orgasm, with her inhibitions suppressed and her feeling this could be her chance to push Dan even further, she boldly asked Ron "Why don't you stay awhile. I'll pour you a drink and we can shoot pool."

Ron glanced at Dan and wavered. He wanted desperately to stay, but was concerned about Dan. "Dan doesn't mind, do you Dan?" she said with a sexy wink seen only by him.

"We would love to have your company tonight."

"Well, I guess if it's OK with you, Dan, I'll stay for a drink." Ron said nervously (and hopefully).

With that decided, Pam went into the kitchen to make Ron a drink. When she stepped out, Dan approached Ron and whispered "Ron, I don't know if you know it or not, but she has fantasized about you for two years. She is in a rare mood tonight and I don't know where or how far she will go. If she makes a move on you, I am OK with it...as long as you respect her wishes. Are you OK with that?" Ron was shocked and then relieved. He thought Dan was going to force him to leave but instead, he invited him to participate in whatever Pam had in mind.

"I am so relieved you told me that. She's so fucking hot, and I've fantasized about her since I met her at work. Are you sure about this, Dan?" Ron said. "Absolutely." Dan replied.

"What am I doing?" Pam thought to herself. "I've got Dan hard as ever and dying to fuck me and then I invite Ron into our sexcation. But he looked so sexy on the porch and seeing the bulge in his shorts when I helped him pick up the payroll documents pushed me over the edge...I want him...tonight." She adjusted her thong, skirt, stockings and double-checked her make-up and then grabbing a whiskey for Ron and another wine cooler for herself, she returned to the pool room to find that she startled Ron and Dan whispering something to each other.

"What are you two talking about?" she asked with a sexy sense of mystery.

"Oh, Ron and I were just catching up on tonight." Dan said. "He understands what we were doing and is excited to join in."

"If that's OK with you?" Ron interjected nervously. (He definitely didn't want to spoil this opportunity.)

Pam sighed a breath of obvious relief as she said "Thank God about that. I wanted you to join us as soon as I saw you on the porch and wasn't sure how to get you involved." She handed Ron his drink and each sipped the cold beverage.

"I was just showing Dan some of my pool shooting moves. Want to join me in a game, Ron?" she said as she picked up the still wet pool cue from the floor where she dropped it not ten minutes earlier. "I was afraid you wouldn't ask." Ron said a little too excitedly for his liking.

Ron racked the balls as Pam rolled them to him. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts swinging under her as she bent to roll the balls, and she worked her breasts for Ron's enjoyment. As Ron shuffled the balls into place in the rack, he was glancing at Pam chalking the tip of the cue and how the stick was rubbing her between her thighs, pushing her skirt up enough to see her stocking tops. "Christ she is hot...and horny, I think." Ron muttered to himself as he pulled the rack from the table and challenged Pam to break.

As Ron watched her bend and aim at the rack, time seemed to slow as he took her in fully for the first time. Her red lips glistened as she slowly licked them as she aimed. Her breasts were full, and he could almost see her nipples. The short pink leather vest was unbuttoned so low her naval almost showed. Her stockings and four-inch heels were his fantasy come true.

Ron was lost in thought when he realized he was leaning his hard-on against the side of the pool table directly across from her. He remembered that Dan was sitting in the bar stool behind him and didn't see what he did and felt some relief. As she aimed at the rack of balls, Pam saw Ron's obvious hard cock bulging through his shorts as he was rubbing it against the pool table. "I wonder how big Ron's cock is. I am going to tease him and Dan all night and then make love to both of them." she thought to herself as she began her break. She broke the rack with the same enthusiastic smack as before, and the balls scattered across the table.

It was Ron's turn to shoot, and Pam moved opposite wherever he aimed and watched him as he tried to concentrate on his shot. He tried to shoot the six-ball into the corner pocket and missed miserably. Pam giggled and gazed seductively into Ron's eyes as she slowly pumped the hard, wood stick with her right hand. Ron was mesmerized to see his boss so bold and seductive. She walked around the table until her back was to Ron and slowly leaned over the table to make a difficult long shot. She had to get on her tippy-toes and raise her left leg off the floor to make the shot. Ron and Dan were left to view her beautiful ass tightly wrapped in leather. Her black thong was nestled between the cheeks of her shapely ass. Pam felt vulnerable and yet the feel of the hard bumper against her pussy felt so good. She knew she had their full attention, and they would do anything she asked.

Unbelievably, Pam actually made the shot, but Dan and Ron hardly noticed. Ron glanced at Dan, just to assure himself that his being there was OK. He saw Dan rubbing the wet bulge in his pants and knew then what was going on before he interrupted the evening. Ron fully relaxed then and determined that he would thoroughly enjoy this evening without reservation.

Pam lined up another shot but pretended to not understand how best to make this shot. "Ron, can you give me a tip on how to make this shot?" she asked while leaning into the pool table on her 4-inch heeled tippy-toes. She was smoking hot, and Ron wanted to fuck her doggy style right then, but he composed himself and pointed out how she should hold the cue. "Can you show me, Ron?" she purred. Ron moved up behind her and leaned over her. He slid his right arm down her right arm and placed his face next to her face as he moved her hand to the proper position.

Her perfume filled his nostrils as his breathing became shallow. His excitement grew as she nestled her ass into his lap. She could feel the heat from his throbbing cock against her bare ass as he nervously adjusted himself. Then he slowly drew her arm back to help her with the shot. Pam turned her head slowly towards his head and softly kissed his cheek and then his ear. He closed his eyes and then turned his head to her, and they kissed...softly at first and then harder as she moved her tongue in his mouth.

"God damn, she is hot and in control tonight." Dan though as he watched Pam tease and seduce Ron. "I've fantasized about this with her, but never in a million years did I believe I would ever see this." Dan could barely control himself as he watched Ron and Pam move around the pool table in sync with the music. It was obvious that Pam wanted Ron badly and this was going to be a night to remember.

Pam was dizzy from the heat in the room and the alcohol warmed her even more. Ron's kiss is passionate and deep. His lips are soft and warm, and his tongue feels like he is already making love to her mouth. Dropping her pool cue on the table, Pam and Ron give in to their lust and kiss madly. Ron pulls her close and feels her breasts against his and he runs his hand down her back and finds her smooth ass. He feels her stockings and ass and he drifts into a sexual bliss, not caring who was in the room.

Pam completely falls into Ron's embrace and feels her breasts being pressed against his chest. The heat building in her thighs is immense as she gives herself up to the moment. He kisses her passionately as she runs her hands through his hair and around his face. Then slowly, she slides her hand down Ron's chest and for the first time, touches another man's cock as she looks at Dan still dutifully sitting in the bar chair.

His cock feels so hot and big as she gently squeezes it. This only encourages Ron more and he too, slides his hand between her legs and finds her hot, wet, swollen pussy. He slips a finger under her thong and into her wet pussy. Her swollen, wet lips envelope and squeeze his finger as he moves it slowly in and out of her. He feels her breathing get faster and shallower as she gives in to an orgasm there in his arms.

"Oh God...oh God, Ron..." she moaned quietly as Ron slid his finger in and out of her pussy and gently touched her clit.

12