Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 03

Story Info
The disappearances begin.
4.3k words
4.58
4.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third part! Things start to ramp up here. More ridiculously proportioned body descriptions and such of course, but the plot really moves forward in this one

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, dubcon/noncon technically.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Before we do anything, I'm gonna head to the bathroom," Ned announced, standing up from his seat, "I'll be back in time for the orgy!"

Groans and eye-rolls met his jest as he exited the cabin.

The group were scattered around the cabin. Jack was leaning back in his chair, sipping from a flask, and arm around his sweetheart - who was checking her makeup in a handheld mirror. Sitting on a couch, Brenda had twisted her body to watch the window, acting as the unofficial lookout, her denim-short-clad ass bulging from over the edge of the cushion. Always one to be prepared, Bill was in the process of gathering up candles just in case, coming down the stairs with his arms full. Rummaging through a chest full of games, Alice placed the most interesting of the options to the side, trying to decide what would keep the others' attention the best.

"He's such a loser..." Marcie muttered, closing her mirror and looking at her boyfriend, "Why don't we get out of here before he comes back, baby?"

"Oh where are you guys gonna go?" Alice inquired, turning around from the opposite end of the room.

"Her cabin, my cabin, doesn't matter to me!" Jack joked, winking at the rest of the counselors, "But we're getting the hell outta here that's for sure."

Standing up together, they moved towards the door.

"Don't wait up!" Marcie called back to them before slamming the entrance shut, the pair disappearing behind a solid block of carved wood. Brenda rolled her eyes and made her way to the table where Alice had placed several of the board games, Bill joining them shortly. There was quick, awkward silence between the trio, only the sound of the most buxom of all the ladies rummaging through her stack of choice selections filling the room - that and the strong gusts of wind from outside that had begun to pick up. Eventually, Alice found what she was looking for, exclaiming as she held it out to her two companions.

"Here we go, we'll play Capitalism!"

"Ugh Capitalism?" Brenda questioned, displeased with the choice, "There aren't any playing cards or anything? At least then we could play some strip poker!"

Bill's eyes went wide at the suggestion.

"We can just play strip Capitalism then!"

"Strip Capitalism?" Brenda raised an eyebrow at Alice, "Is that actually a thing?"

"Of course!" Alice winked at her, "The rules are easy to learn. Are you guys in?"

Now the young woman was looking at Bill eagerly while Brenda tried to stifle a giggle.

"Uh yeah I'm down," Bill tried not to let his own eagerness show on his face, "should we wait for Ned first?"

"Nah we can start without him," Brenda sniggered, "he's probably planning some prank or something anyway, so who knows when he'll even be back!"

The other two nodded in agreement.

"Alright, lets see," Alice began to pull out the pieces from the box, "the first rule of strip Capitalism is whenever someone lands on your property you have to..."

...

"Mmmm your guys's cabin is just like ours," Marcie giggled, entering the men's abode, "except we don't have bunk beds!"

"Lucky you," Jack wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and led her to his bed, "you'll never guess who chose the bunk above mine!"

"God he's so strange!"

Laughing together, there was a short pause before the couple collapsed onto the mattress together urgently, pushing the random objects Jack had left on it onto the floor, not another word spared between them. Immediately the pair locked lips, running their hands across each other's bodies, moaning loudly together. As quickly as she could, Marcie slipped her boyfriend's tank top off his torso, feeling up his chiseled physique in her slender fingers; Jack was quick to do the same to her, throwing her blouse to the side to get at her huge tits. Well-versed in pleasing their respective partner, they went to work entangling limbs and other parts, a sheet thrown over them at one point, covering their lower-halves. Marcie yelped as Jack thrust into her, gripping the sheets hard as he rocked back and forth over her.

Her immense amounts of tit-meat bounced up and down as the pair made love. Marcie was forced to move one hand down to her titanic chest and hold it in place, the upper slopes of her tanned, massive mounds banging into her chin if she didn't - though Jack didn't mind that sight at all! The busty girl's long, brown nipples peaked out from around her arms, rubbing into Jack's strong pecs every time he rhythmically pumped into her; her moaned into her neck, having buried his face there, his muscled arms holding himself up as he fucked his girlfriend. Sweat dripped off their bodies, darkening the sheets around them, their lust-filled exclamations filling the otherwise-silent cabin. It was just the two of them, enjoying what the other had to offer, ignorant to the brewing storm and world around them.

And Ned.

Laying on the bed above them was their young, fat-assed friend. Limbs limp, tongue sticking out, fully unconscious, his eyes were completely white - along with the rest of him. There wasn't an inch of his body that wasn't drenched in a mysterious, thick, pearly liquid, his sheets and mattress saturated in the same substance that resembled the fake cum he'd used to surprise Brenda and Alice; there was so much of it, it looked like he was bathing in the stuff! Not a stitch of clothing on him, if anyone found him they'd be able to see every part of his nude form, including the new addition to otherwise-slim build.

Sticking out so high that it almost touched the ceiling was Ned's stomach. Taut like an overinflated balloon, it covered the entirety of his torso, so filled with something that it rested on the top of his arms and thighs; his cock and balls were fully hidden as well, even the sides of wide hips and rotund buttcheeks lost in the shadow of his blown-up abdomen. The same substance that engulfed him and everything else he touched spilled in a gushing stream from the cavern that was his formerly tight backdoor, creating bubbles and ripples between his legs. If Ned was in the right mind to cry out for help, his capability to speak had been taken away regardless, the same sludge-like concoction leaking from the corner of his lips.

A crash of thunder deafened the room, the following lightning briefly illuminated the intertwined pair, and the lurid, terrifying sight above them.

...

"Ha! You landed on Boardwalk, that's one of mine! You know what that means!"

Brenda stuck her tongue out at Alice, who stared at her little metallic figure - the dog, of course - sorrowfully. Sighing, she glanced from her abysmal stack of fake money then over to her own massive tits, which were currently taking up half the space on the table in front of her. Each one of the three counselors had obtained some level of undress throughout the course of the game: Brenda was in nothing but a black bra and white shorts, showing off her large breasts and flat stomach, Bill was down to his jeans and underwear, his toned physique on display to the girls' delight, while Alice had only lost her socks and shoes, leaving her more clothed than the other two. Now, however, it looked like her luck had run out, and her best option was to bare some part of her or else risk going bankrupt - bankruptcy which meant getting fully nude!

Trying not to look at Bill, who was doing his damndest not to openly gawk at the overdeveloped girl, Alice took a deep breath and brought her hands up to breasts, stretching them across the table in order to reach the front of her flannel top. Slowly, she unbuttoned her shirt, the buttons practically groaning in relief as they were given a break from their Herculean task of keeping the garment together; one of the strained pieces of plastic reached its limit as she did though, and shot off into the distance - much to the amusement of Brenda and arousal of Bill. Blushing even harder, Alice finished freeing her mountainous mounds, hesitantly pulling the red-and-green article across her acres of tit flesh and to her torso, shimmying out of it quickly and letting the shirt fall to the floor behind her. Alice closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Manners were thrown to the wind as both Brenda and Bill stared at their fellow counselor with dropped-jaws and extended gasps.

Much to the young woman's mortification, she had foregone a bra when she'd gotten changed after swimming earlier - which meant her bare chest was open for all the ogling it could stand. While the pair of onlookers had gotten a taste of what to expect from having seen Alice in a bikini just a few hours before, it was nothing compared to seeing the humongous spheres of fatty flesh exposed fully and completely; even Brenda, who considered herself as straight as an arrow, found no small amount of arousal coursing through her, her nipples poking against her bra, her thighs rubbing together instinctively. Bill forced himself to scoot closer to the table, his own inappropriate feelings extremely obvious, a bulbous bulge running down his pant leg, practically lifting the limb off the floor. Both of their faces were beet-red.

The pale bottoms of Alice's incredible globes squished out obscenely across the table, spreading across the wooden playing area like they planned to consume everything in their path and add it to their already-unruly mass. Her perpetually wobbling, massive mammaries were large enough to practically be a table of their own, the peaks over a foot away from the rough surface. Jiggling for several seconds like twin plates of jelly each time the blonde girl took a simple breath, they smacked into each other and threatened to knock over the various items littering the table; the point that they connected to Alice's otherwise-slim chest almost touched her chin while she was sitting, a hearty laugh all that she needed to punch herself with her own preposterous protuberances. They were long, wide, tall - in every way that they could be gigantic, they were, and both Brenda and Bill were currently lost in rapturous fantasies of simply laying their heads on the soft pillows.

Dark blue-and-purple veins spanned the expanse of her tits' ethereal complexion, creating a kind of map that started at the top slopes of her pair of Everest-esque peaks and led down every which way across them, encircling the multiple armfuls of squishy flesh before ending at her nipples. Alice's flesh-colored areolas were, in a word, massive, quite a bit bigger than dinner plates - though they still appeared miniscule compared to the lurid boulders they were attached too. Her nipples, on the other hand, looked right at home on the grandiose globes. Erect now that they were exposed, they shot out from the ends of her tits like beer cans, something that would have been ridiculous on anyone else but looked right at home on the unnaturally busty woman; if they were any smaller they would have looked comical. The pair of counselors gawking at the absurd sight could make out every pore on the pink protrusions, and both found themselves wondering how much milk she'd produce if she ever got pregnant.

A strike of lightning streaked across the windows.

"Jesus Christ Alice..." Brenda muttered in awe, taking a deep breath, "have you always been so, uh, big!?"

"Y-Yes," Alice replied quietly, peeking over at the girl with one eye, "I'm... I'm still growing, actually."

Bill's jaw dropped even lower.

"Still!?" Brenda exclaimed, eyes going wider, "But you're like, an adult now!"

"I know... It's kind of frustrating. I have to keep buying new bras and they keep getting more expensive! That's why I, um, didn't wear one tonight."

"I can only imagine..."

Managing to tear her vision away from the most absurdly sexy thing she'd ever seen, Brenda turned towards Bill.

"Well if someone here could stop staring for just a second," she smirked at the awe-struck male, who coughed and readjusted himself, Alice blushing profusely, "we can continue with the game!"

"S-Sorry about that," Bill stammered, speaking for the first time since the glorious unveiling, "where, uh, where were we?"

"I think it was your turn." Alice squeaked out, carefully reaching to give him the pair of dice, "Here you go."

Taking the dice from her, Bill shook them in his hand, and with his attention still being pulled in the direction of the giant globes taking up half the table, tossed them down; his throw was a bit more forceful than he'd intended, and the pair of white-and-black cubes rolled off the game board and bounced off of Alice's tits. She squealed as they made contact with her colossal chest, the combination of her surprise and the dice hitting her causing the woman's outstanding orbs to jiggle and shake the whole table. There was a moment of silence before the trio burst out laughing, Bill apologizing, and moving his piece - the cannon - across the spaces. Brenda grabbed the dice next and the game continued.

It was gonna be a hell of a night - in a way that none of the counselors could ever expect!

...

"Mmmm that was great baby."

Marcie and Jack lay cuddled together on Jack's bed, a blanket covering them. The room was dark besides the occasional flashes of lightning outside, the heavy wind howling and rattling the door to the cabin. Both naked, Marcie's massive breasts rested against her boyfriend's bare, muscled chest. With one arm wrapped around his lover, Jack's other held a lit joint, which he puffed from casually, handing it to Marcie who mimicked his actions. Sweat still covered their bodies, and drying sexual fluid stained the sheet resting over them. After a few minutes and several long inhales, Jack replied.

"Always is!" He exclaimed, the pair chuckling together, "Though I don't understand why we couldn't do this in your cabin. It's closer to the others, and we'll probably have to walk through the storm now if we wanna go back."

Images of the female counselor cabin flashed through Marcie's mind - mostly revolving around a certain someone. The scent of sex and arousal that hung heavily in the air and seemed to touch everything in the building. The giant dildo that she still couldn't believe that Alice apparently used regularly, clearly well-worn from repeated sessions and constantly covered in cunt nectar. The fact that she knew Alice had left one of her bras out, the cups of the preposterous undergarment huge enough that any normal girl could have used it for a shirt. No, there was no way she was gonna bring Jack there; she had to protect him from that ridiculous harlot until they left!

"Uh, well, with Steve gone and everything I just thought we'd have more... privacy here." Marcie started, sitting up on her elbows and looking towards her tanned partner, "You know how girls are anyway. Brenda or Alice might have forgotten something and barged in on us without thinking. I just wanted to, um, avoid anything like that."

Jack's thoughts returned to the two other sexy counselors for a moment, a sly grin touching his features.

"Yeah that's true I guess. Though we risk Ned coming here and interrupting us with some stupid prank!"

They both grimaced at the thought.

"He's probably annoying the others already, trying to scare them or whatever."

"True!"

The pair cuddled for a few minutes and finished off the marijuana cigarette.

"I'm gonna go freshen up at the bathroom," Marcie moved around Jack and off the bed, "are you gonna go back to hang out with the others?"

"Yeah probably. Want me to go with you?"

"No silly, you know I don't like when you see me clean up!"

Jack rolled his eyes.

"Suit yourself, I'll see you in a bit then baby."

Marcie leaned down and kissed her boyfriend on the lips, before departing and dressing as she did, the door to the cabin slamming hard from the winds outside. Placing his hands behind his head, Jack looked up through the darkness at the bunk above him, relaxing in the afterglow of a great orgasm before he planned on getting dressed. During one of the brief moments of illumination from lightning striking the lake outside, he saw something peculiar above him, eyes squinting in order to make whatever it was out; before he could lift himself up to get a closer look, a drop of liquid fell onto his cheek, causing him to wince. Assuming the worst - that there was a leak in the ceiling - Jack raised a hand and scooped up the droplet off his face with a finger and held it out in front of him.

"What the fuck...?"

Whatever had landed below his eye was certainly not water. Even in the blackness of night, Jack could tell it was much thicker than rain ever was, and it was actually hot on his digit. The strange liquid was off-white and goopy, sticky like glue but not quite the correct consistency. Bringing it up to his nose, Jack gave it a cautious sniff, pulling back as soon as he did; it smelled like cum! Or at least something similar. The scent it gave off was much stronger, much more potent than any semen he'd ever smelled, and it felt way too weird to be what he thought it was. Wagging his hand back and forth in attempt to get whatever the fuck it was that was on his finger off, a loud bang from the entrance to the cabin drew the young man's attention. Still laying down, he looked over, once again struggling to see what was the cause of the disturbance in the overbearing gloom.

The silhouette of a lone figure stood in the doorway.

"Babe? Is that you? Did you forget something?"

He received no response. Instead, the person walked towards him steadily, not bothering to close the door behind them. Feeling uneasy, Jack began to sit up and toss the blanket off of him, ready to confront the intruder - especially if it ended being Ned trying to fuck with him! Moments away from standing, something heavy and huge bashed into the young man's chiseled chest, sending him sprawling back onto the bed and hitting the wall behind it; it felt like someone hit him with a baseball bat! Groaning, he tried to get a glimpse of his assailant but he couldn't move - whatever had struck him was resting over his torso and pinning him to the mattress. Almost as if on cue, the storm outside raged harder, light coming through the windows rapidly like a strobe light, allowing Jack a chance at observation.

Stretching out from at least as low as his crotch was something that seemed simultaneously familiar and not. Thick as one of his built thighs, it snaked up his naked groin between his legs, pressed down on his abs, snuggled between his pecs like they were breasts, with the end of it mashing against his face. The top of the heavy, massive instrument obscured most of his view of the rest of it: deep red, bell-shaped and hot to the touch, it managed to cover the majority of his visage; it was wet as well, and Jack caught an intense whiff of the same odor from the liquid that had dripped onto his face from before. What he could see struck a chord of terror through his body, realization hitting him like a ton of bricks.

The lengthy bludgeon was dark in color - almost brown - and throbbed against his figure, hinting further at its true nature. Jack could make out numerous ridges and bumps spread across its shape, and there was no guessing upon further studying what they actually were! There was a low gurgling from below it, and the young, frightened man could feel powerful pulses and unending undulations race up it, one part that seemed to hang from the underside of it doing the majority of the twitching. Managing to look up past this absurd, unreal weapon at the person wielding it, Jack's eyes nearly popped from their skull at what he saw. Placing both hands on the thing pinning him, his biceps bulged as he attempted to free himself.

12