Friday the Thirteen

Story Info
I think she got what was coming to her.
10.6k words
2.97
40.1k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you a couple of things about myself. By the way, my name is Barbara. I was that sweet sixteen girl sucking boys off every week. I was a slut in my early years opening my legs as often as I could I liked sex very early on. My problem was turning down dates. Sorry, they weren't dates they were nights for fucking. I was like that for the next five years. My knickers never seemed to stay on for long, ad yes, I loved the taste of semen from each one of them I sucked off.

Then one night I had sex with two boys it was something I thought I would never do but I liked it. And one night I was out with four boys. It turned out to be a gangbang for me. God, I was sore after that night. I had long, short thick, and thin dicks in me and sucked them off until they were drained.

I was coming up to twenty-one somehow. I had to put that life behind me. In simple been there, done that; got the tee-shirt. I knew how to make love and give love. Now it was time for me to find a man who would love me for the rest of my life. 100

I went out dancing with the girls so many men wanted to dance with me. They were all the same, nice for a few minutes. Then their hands would hold my bum and pull me onto their dicks. All they wanted was to fuck me. Sorry fuck me and leave me. They had no chance that life was behind me. Yet my twat would be wet. I wanted their dicks inside me. But I now was a stronger person. You know what I did when I got home to relieve my sexual tension.

The girls and I went out dancing to different places then one night I met John. He asked me to dance. I never sat down for the rest of the night. The hours turned into minutes. John was a good dancer people watched us move all-round the dance floor. He danced my legs off. We dated for twelve months, and we tied the knot.

We settled down for a happy married life. The next six years flew by, we were in love, I carved for nothing. I only wanted was my lover, my husband, my John. John was kind, loving and he trusted me, but there was a side of him he hid from me for some time! About twelve months ago John started to go out for a pint. And came home late from his pint. We were chatting in bed after making love. It came right out of the blue he had a fantasy.

"Do you have one," he said.

"Don't be silly, we are a happy married couple; married couples don't have fantasies. "I said to him.

"Come here and give me a kiss," he said.

We kissed for some time, and we fell asleep. And two nights later.

"Shall we go on a cruise," he said.

I have always wanted to go on a cruise, so we could dance the night away. And have a few good romps in the cabin. On Saturday we went out and booked a two-week fly/cruise holiday to the Caribbean. I went out shopping for new dresses for dancing in. And get some sexy bikinis with high leg lines to show off my body. He likes me in bikinis. It turns him on.

It was time for the holiday we had two big suitcases packed largely with my clothes in. The taxi turned up John picked in the first case it was heavy. Then John picked up the second one. It was the old punch line.

"What, have you got in here, the kitchen sink?" He said.

"No, one or two bits just for you with a wink," I said.

On the boat, (The love boat) the cabin was great with a king-size bed just right for fucking. We went down for dinner. I was dressed for dancing. I must say they were tight to my body and when I would do a twirl or two. My knickers would show. It was the same for all of them. I would raise my arms above my head, twist my hips one way, and my big bust the other way. Showing off my body. We danced; eyes followed my legs waiting for a flash of my white knickers. God, I was flirting but I liked it. I bet when they got back to their cabins fucking their wives, they were thinking of fucking me.

John had noticed the men following us around the room he twirled me round more and more. He looked at me, and I knew what he wanted. And I was ready for it. Back to our cabin, it was tough getting out of my dress.

My long blond hair got in the way a bit but I pushed it up so my dress would come off. John through it to one side on the cabin chair. There I stood for what was only to be seconds. My white lacy sexy bra John had it off in a jiffy. Then his hands had hold of my white knickers. He pulled them down to my ankles. I lift each leg in turn stepping out of my knickers and at the same time my dancing shoes come off. My Legs still parted and John's head went right up to my wet twat He was sucking and licking it up and down. Somehow John thought he made me fall backward on the bed. No, I wanted his tool in me right away.

On my back, I spread my wide legs wide John's head followed me. Sucking and licking at my wet twat up and down. Then he stops and climbs on the bed I wriggle up the bed. John's tool was as hard as iron in my hand. I moved his tool to my sex hole and with two pushes John was inside me. I let out a moan I needed it there and then. John thrusts away I push back at him. My legs wrapped around John's waist gripping him. I had no need to call those words faster and harder John wanted it as soon as he could and I was the same. I was breathing heavily, and John was doing the same. Both of us were seconds away. When I call out, I am Cumming between my moans and John is doing the same as me. My body is shaking and John's hips are shaking. All I wanted was to feel John semen. in me. In a second, we both screamed out.

We fell on the bed, and John wrapped his arms around me we kissed and recovered. I looked down and John's tool was still hard. He asked me to kneel on the edge of the bed with my legs spread. He knows I like getting fucked doggy style. John stands up and walks to the side of the bed holding his dick pressing it against my wet twat. I got hold of his tool, and he slipped it in me in two pusses I felt his balls hit the top of my twat. I held his balls and as he pushed in and out, I worked him with my hand. He was groaning and I was moaning. He thrust in and out for a few minutes. I buried my head in the bed moaning. John called out I am Cumming. I was too busy in the middle of me Cumming. I was fucked and he was fucked. It was gone one am we fell asleep.

In the morning I was in the shower first. I dried myself and went into the bedroom. John had his back to me. I went past him heading to the dressing table.

"Barbara kneel on the bed and spread your legs."

I looked at him then at his stiff tool. I was on the edge of the bed as quick as you could say (Jack Robinson.) John pushed his tool in me three times and fucked me. I could give out any moans too much noise was outside.

"Every morning on this cruise we are going to take it in turns fucking each other," he said.

He had a shower and we went for breakfast. I was on deck waiting for John. A man came up to me. I had seen him glaring at me on the dance floor. We started to chat. He kept on looking out for John. He was flirting with me, so I let it go on.

"Your boyfriend is not here," the man said to me.

I smiled at him with an inviting look.

"Sorry he's not my boyfriend, he's just one of my many lovers," I said.

With that, he freaked out a little. I knew what the next set of words would be. And John walked up behind me.

" This your new boyfriend," John said.

Holding out his hand to shake it. They shook hands, and the man was uneasy with John being there. We spoke for a while. Then he excused himself and made a quick escape from us.

After he left John said. "He was trying to get you in bed and you were leading him on."

I smiled at John and kissed him.

"Would, you have gone with him? John said.

"No way I am a married woman."

"Come on, I want a lie down," I said.

As soon as we were in the cabin mine and John's clothes fell off. I was on the end of the bed and John was thrusting away. I pushed against him. I was in the middle of the day I bit my lip and was shaking, and John held my hips he was shaking we both came at the same time. I was gasped for breath, but John did not pull out. He was still hard. He thrust in and out of me. I pushed and pushed against him after a few minutes I was Cumming once again and seconds later John shot his load in me.

We went for dinner. I was dressed for dancing. I had so many dresses with me. John twirled me around giving the men a quick glimpse of my yellow knickers. I had knickers of colours to match my dresses. God, I was flirting again. I was asked to dance that night with four men who were all single. John watched me as they were trying it on and John knew it. This went on night after night.

When I was at the pool looking through my sunglasses. Loads of men ogled at me. Since I was flirting, I spread my legs to let them have a better view. John was watching me all the time. I was getting so wet, so I said to John "I am going to change."

I was in the cabin and my sexy bikinis top was ripped off with my high leg bottoms. John's swimming trucks were off in a flash. I was on the end of the bed and John was thrusting away. I pushed against him. It was in the middle of the day I bit my lip and was shaking, and John held my hips he was shaking we both came at the same time. I gasped for breath, but John did not pull out. He was still hard. He thrust in and out of me. I pushed and pushed against him after a few minutes I was Cumming and seconds later John shot his load in me.

After that John said, "you are being naughty aren't you."

I smiled and we kissed a lover's kiss.

John had a fantasy of me sharing me with another man with him tied in a chair. He had told me that umpteen times over the years. He had asked if I would like to do it while he watched.

I always said, "No."

But on the cruise, it reminded me of my early years of fucking. When I was that sweet sixteen-year-old girl. Sucking boys off every week. Opened my legs as often as I could. Then the time I had two boys. Thinking it would never happen to me. Then my first gangbang with four boys. God, I was sore. I drained them of their semen. God, I was such a slut then.

We had a great time on the cruise fucking in the morning, twice in the afternoon, and at night. And I loved the way I flirted and got away with it. On the fucking boat sorry (The love boat). Every night after midnight on the boat you could hear the screams and the grunt and groans echoing through the boat.

John and I went to work. We needed the rest then Wednesday night came. We made love three times and John shot his load three times. I must have Cum four times. We lay there and were chatting.

He said." You, know I have a fantasy. Do you have one?"

I did not say a word for a minute or two.

"Yes, but what is yours," I said.

"Can I tell you without getting upset? John said.

"Yes, we have been married a long time. It won't upset me. Go on, tell me yours," I said.

" Hang on a minute I have told you about it in the past," John said.

" Reminded me," I said.

"Well it's me tied up a chair in the spare bedroom and you getting fucked once maybe twice. He would leave, and you would come to me and suck me off then fuck me in the chair before you untied me. It would be only once and once only. What do you say?" John said.

"John, who would want to fuck me I am a married woman," I said.

"Easy go out one night and pick up someone you don't know and bring them back here that's how?"

"No John, it's not a good idea. I love you with all my heart, body, and soul."

After we had sex. Week after week John asked me every time would I have sex with another man. I gave him the same answer No!

But it was playing on my mind I should or not. The girls at work went on Friday nights for a good time. I thought I was past that. I looked at John one Wednesday night.

"John the girls at work have asked me out for a girl's night out this Friday. Do you mind if I go with them?" I said to John.

"No I don't mind what you will wear, you best find out from the girls then," John said.

John looked at me with a shirky smile he was hoping I was going looking for a man to fuck me he was right. Thursday went by without either of us saying anything about the previous night. I caught John looking at me every once in a while, as though he wanted to say something. Either that or he was waiting for me to say something.

On Friday as I got ready for work, he just watched me. He didn't say a word, but he was smirking. His eyes followed me as I put on my knickers and bra. He didn't say anything, but I knew what he was thinking about what underwear I was going to wear tonight. The best part was that I was in two minds not to go out or just drive around and have a bite to eat on my own. When I finished work, I was going home to change.

When I got home that Friday night. I was ready to say to hell with it. I went upstairs to change and sit down with John. There on the bed were two sets of underwear, a sexy red one, and a lacy back one. I changed my mind about going out. Go and have a drink to eat and see what comes of it. I showered, legs shaved, hair and makeup done perfume on. I picked the sexy red one of underwear. I checked myself in the mirror. I admit to myself the red set made me so very fuckable. On went my come-on and fuck me clothes. I looked in the mirror. How could nobody could what to fuck me to death.

The sexy red bra was pushing my boobs right up. They were going to meet someone's greedy eyes. John had not seen me. I headed down there to find him. He was in his favourite chair, watching TV.

"So you are going then. I planned on hours of us fucking all night long but it will have to wait now," John said with a smile.

"I like the underwear you put on the bed for me want to see right now," I said.

"No, if I see it, you will be back in the bedroom as quick as a flash," John said.

"John do you really want me to go out and bring some guy back here to fuck me while you watch? I said.

I looked at him, and he had made his mind up. And I was still into minds, I changed my mind, umpteen times in the last twenty minutes.

"Here is a packet of condoms in case you don't get back here. He might not have any," John said.

I look at him he wanted me to go out and find someone to fuck me even if it was in his house or some shady hotel. He wanted to do it so bad. But he wanted me fucked in the spare room and he tied in the chair and watch.

"Now go out with the invisible girls and have a bit of fun. If you change your mind that is ok with me. Just go out and have a good time and see how it goes," John said.

We kissed each other saying to each other," I love you." I walked out the door to my car and switched on the engine. I even didn't know where I was going. I drove off. I was still in two minds. So I went to the Trigger. The single girls at work were always talking about it.

I went into the Trigger. I looked around. I could not see any of the girls from work so. I sat at the end of the bar. It was funny sitting there on my own. I was thinking shall I call it off. I left my engagement, eternity, and wedding ring on and waited to see if anyone was going to pick me up.

Well, have a drink and see what comes of it. I will give it one hour then go home, I thought to myself.

It was too late a man came and sat next to me. And he started to talk to me.

"Out on your own tonight or are you looking for something other than him at home," he said to me.

He looked down to my hand where my engagement, eternity, and wedding ring were in full view.

"My husband knows I am here in the Trigger," I said.

"You really don't mean that do you. He knows you are here you, but I see you are out for a wee bit of fun the way you are dressed. Are you two playing a game, and he is watching you right now talking to me? Does it give him a kick or too? And he likes men hitting on you. Then you both go home and screw each other to death I bet," he said.

He looked around the bar to see if he could spot my husband. I was getting to like the idea of me getting fucked. Turning to him he now had a good look at my tits. John for years on end wanted this to happen. Well, it was only going to be for one or two fucks so get on with it I said to myself.

"If I may say so, you are a beautiful woman with a great cleavage that is just begging for attention," he said.

"Thank you, my breasts have made me popular with the boys and my husband," I said.

"So you have lots of experience being chased?" he said.

"Yes. A bit but I would not say chased, but caught too often," I said.

"So your husband is open-minded about you with other men?"

"Yes, but I left my bad ways behind a long time ago," I said.

"And yet here you are, in a bar alone with a man. You don't even know wearing a red sexy bra I bet you have on matching knickers," he said.

My drink was almost gone. I ordered another one and he paid for it. After a lot of small talks, I found out his name was David. He bought me a few more drinks. I had enough booze by then. I told him what John wanted to do and if he was willing.

" Phone your husband and tell him I bring you home to fuck you while he watches," David said.

"John, I have met a nice man. I will be home in fifteen minutes," I said.

David reached for the phone and stopped the call. I looked at him in a short time I was going to get fucked in front of my husband.

"Where is your car? I will drive. You have one too many to drive carefully," he said.

Told him the way to my house. And I was a bit wet. The automatic garage door opened. John knew I was home. John, this is David. David is John. They looked at each other and shook hands. David scanned around the house and saw the staircase.

" The bedrooms are up here?" David said.

"Yes," I said.

"Well come on then where is the spare bedroom we need to get in there," David said.

We went into the spare bedroom.

"John strip and sit in that chair," David said.

He was in command in a second or two after walking into the house. John did as he was told and was tied up.

David looked at John's tool turned to me.

"You are in for a good time tonight. Then suck his dick for a minute or two. But keep him wanting more." David said.

David was looking around the bedroom he wanted to make sure John was going to get a good eyeful of him fucking me. I stopped sucking John and reminded David he was going to fuck me once or twice.

He turned to John saying "Are you still sure you want me to fuck your wife while you watch."

John nodded.

David looked at me and this is what he said." I am going to fuck you forwards then backwards and then you can fuck your husband and suck him off."

With that, I said, "I am going to get fucked twice as planned. Then David started to undo my blouse. I let him pull it from my shoulders and then he undid my bra. He stopped and put my bra on John's knee. He grabbed my breasts and massaged them a bit roughly. He was turning me on. He pushed me over the edge of the bed I was bent over. My face was pressing down into the bed. I still had my feet on the floor. He held one hand behind my back pushing my face into the bed. With his other hand, my skirt was undone, and it dropped to the floor. He let go of my hand from behind my back and pulled down my knickers. I lifted each leg, and he was holding my knickers. He stopped and turned to John. David put my knicker over John's head with the wet gusset under his nose. And tied my bra on his head. He looked so stupid, and I burst out laughing so loud at him.

David stripped so quickly and stood in front of John. I had not seen David's dick yet but I knew it was different. I could tell that by John's eyes.

David turned to face me. I looked at his dick it was half as long and half as thick as John's.

"Get down on all fours and suck your husband's dick," David said in a strong voice.

John's dick was in my mouth. I was sucking it. Then I felt David's dick starting to dive into my wet twat. Inch by inch I had to get used to him quickly. I sucked John's dick even harder. David's dick went in more and more. He stopped when it was inside me about the length of John's dick. He was big.