Friend, Employer, Lover, Dom! Ch. 01

Story Info
MWF cheats and makes a new Brown Friend in the process.
4.2k words
3.46
18.3k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My name is Larry Alexander. Everyone that knows me calls me L.A. I'm married, and my wife's name is Shirley Alexander. We've been married for fifteen years. We both came from very humble beginning and have worked very hard to become an upper middle-class family. We live in a suburb just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. We have one child and for the purpose of story telling it's not necessary to tell you a child's name.

For the most part, Shirley and I have a good marriage. We don't argue or fight very often (hardly ever). We have an average sex life. Some months we have sex 10 to 12 times and some months once or twice. It's usually routine in nature. We get in bed for the night, touch a little bit, then we do it and off to sleep we go. It's pretty much been that way since the beginning of our marriage. That's really where this story begins.

Before I dive into the story let me give you a little info on Shirley and I.

Me, I'm a 6'5" mixed guy. My parents are a combination of Italian and Puerto Rican. My skin remains a honey brown all year round. I've been an athlete my whole life. I no longer walk around with a six pack, but you'd definitely say I was in shape.

This story will contain a fair amount of sensuality and sexuality, so I feel obligated to tell you about my manhood and sexuality. So, my penis is the darkest part of my body. To me it's the color of a fairly dark skinned black man. Total mismatch of my body's skin tone. Soft, it's not impressive. It's about 4-5 inches long and has the thickness of a gold dollar coin. When it grows it's a pretty decent cock. The length extends to right at 8 inches and the girth is that of a silver dollar. It's not the biggest cock in the world but it's also far from the smallest. I've been happy with it my entire life.

Sexually I'd say I'm a freak. I find interest in a wide array of things (as you'll find out). I haven't always been this way. I guess you can say I've grown into the sexual freak that I am currently. I have lots of fantasies and I dream about them often. I have a unique ability to remember most of my dreams and often think about making them come to life. Enough about me. You'll find out more as we go.

Shirley is 5'5" and white. She's what you'd call thick. She's built very much like the porn star Alexis Texas (look her up for a visual) but with larger breast. She has thick thighs, thick ass, and full c-cup breast. She is proportioned appropriate in all ways. Her nipples are big but not big enough to be distracting. Her pussy is small, cute, and shaven to near baldness.

Sexually, Shirley is what I'd call conservative. She's not big on sucking cock. She definitely doesn't swallow. She's alright with "run of the mill" sex. She likes to be eaten. She likes to have orgasms. She masturbates now but hasn't always. It's something she's started doing at my request within the last year or so. She'll let me finger her ass but fucking her there is out of the question. She's not a freak at all. She's not inclined to get outside of her sexual box. She's comfortable with our sex life and shares no desires for anything else.

As a couple I've always wanted more. Even in the beginning I wanted to explore her body and her abilities far more than she was comfortable with. I've always wanted to push the limits, only to be restrained by Shirley. I get it. The way my mind works isn't for everyone. Everyone can't be a freak with a crazy ass imagination, right? My desire for more has caused me to have two separate affairs. Both were relationship style affairs. They both lasted a year or more. Shirley knows about both of them. She loves me and accepts the things I've done. She doesn't like them at all but has put both behind her and us. I feel as though she loves me more now than she did prior to the affairs.

I think that paints a pretty good picture of us individually and us a couple. Anything not exposed here will probably come up as the story unfolds.

A look back at the first part of year one of this story:

The year was 2012 and the month was March. Shirley and I had just joined a local CrossFit gym and planned to take our first class together. I had been a CrossFitting for a couple of years, but Shirley had just picked it up a couple month prior.

Night one, class one at our new CF gym started with a bar hang test. Basically everyone in class hangs from a bar as long as they can until there's only one person left hanging. 3, 2, 1, up the coach as everyone jumped up and grabbed on. Shirley dropped down about thirty seconds in and was followed within seconds by almost half of the class. With over a minute gone by there were three people left hanging. The says "great job L.A., James, and Krista. Hang on. Don't drop. Who's gonna last the longest." Shortly after his comments James fell from the bar. Coach says "and we're down to two. Whose it gonna be, the new girl or the new guy?" Then just like that Krista dropped down from the bar. What's strange is that instead of being excited to win, I was more fascinated with the way James ran over and hugged Krista, consoling her for finishing second. I figured they were a couple and were not aware of how touchy they were being in front of people they didn't know.

Fast forward about a month and a half and James, Krista, Shirley, and I along with a few others had become pretty good friends. I found out that James and Krista weren't a couple. In fact, that first night for us was only their second time meeting. James was a single, in listed Army guy. Krista was a married, mother of two, soccer mom.

A little about them both:

James was a short man. He stood about 5'5" tall. He shaved his head completely bald. His arms were covered in tattoos. To Shirley and I he was not a very good looking guy. He was in really good shape. He showed off his six pack and thick muscular thighs any chance he had.

Because he tended to wear very short and tight shorts all the time it was very easy to see the impression of his cock as he strutted around the gym. Through his shorts it appeared to be a descent sized cock. I'd say he was somewhere around the same size as me. The only exception was that it seemed as if his balls were much larger. They looked like limes through his shorts. I'm not gay but yes, my eyes wandered to that area as his junk pushed the tight fabric around it outward on a regular basis.

Krista was a fairly tall woman, standing about 5'7" tall. She was an average looking woman, not ugly but not pretty either. She was built like a college track athlete. She had thick thighs. A not big but tight muscular ass. Her stomach was flat with abdominal muscles popping out slightly. Her tits were meager, basically nonexistent. I'd say a small b-cub if not an A. She was in super shape and was one of the best athletes in the gym.

A few months after being at the gym I was given access by the owner to come in and train any time I wanted. This was perfect because I enjoyed training twice a day. My preference was to do some body building type stuff in the morning and take a CrossFit class at night. The first time I showed up at the gym early I was excited to see James and Krista's vehicles out front. I wouldn't have to workout alone.

When I pulled on the door to go inside it was locked. I reached in my bag, pulled out my key, unlocked the door and went inside. There was no music playing and the place was a ghost town. I sat my bag down and walked around looking for signs of life. As I made it to the back of the gym I heard Velcro rip and the sound of clothes being jostled around. Then all of a sudden it stopped. There was only silence. I kept walking towards the location that I heard the Velcro rip.

When I reached the supply room I slowly shouldered the edge of the door and poked my head around to see who was inside. What I saw confused me at first. James was standing, facing away from me, butt naked, with his shorts around his ankles. His bare white ass squeezed tight as if he were flexing his glutes. What was even more shocking was the hand that was resting on his ass cheek. Without looking up I knew who's it was because of the diamond wedding ring placed on the second to last finger. It was Krista. She was standing in front of him kinda on his side. One hand resting on his ass and the other reaching down in front of him.

The weirdest thing of all was that when I looked up to confirm it was her, she was looking me right in my eyes. She didn't flinch in the least. She never broke her attention from what she was doing and she never stopped looking at me.

My mouth opened. She cracked a very subtle smile. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I couldn't take my eyes off of it either. My eyes wandered back and forth between her smiling face and his ass with her hand on it.

I began to feel blood flowing between my legs. My cock was starting to look for room to expand inside my spandex workout shorts. Then, as if she could tell that I was being turned on, she took it to the next level. She began to speak.

She said "How does my hand feel on your cock? Do you like the way I'm rubbing your big cock? I love how hard you've gotten. Is this how you touch yourself thinking about me? Do you like my hand on your cock better than your hand on your cock?" She asked question after question while never breaking eye contact with me. She never gave him a chance to speak. She was in complete control of she was doing.

Still looking directly into my eyes she said "I'm about to wrap my fingers around your cock and slowly start stroking it. Is that ok with you?". It felt like she was talking to me. James responded to her "Please. Please grip my dick and jack it. Please." Then she said "Okay, here ya go big boy". At that time I began to see her shoulders go up and down and it was apparent that she was jacking him off. I was amazed and so very horny. My cock was rock hard and poking forcefully against my spandex. Thank God I was tucked away behind the door.

Inside me I had a burning desire to see her hand wrapped around his cock as she stroked it. I wanted to see her pulling on his cock, making the skin come up over the tip of his head. I wanted to see his balls move forward and backward as she jacked him off. Strangely enough I wanted to see if his cock was bigger than mine and if his balls were as big as they appeared in his tight workout shorts.

That desire was removed rather quickly when Krista began to move her hand around on his ass. I could tell that she was still stroking his cock but at the same time she was caress his ass. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked up again and she was still staring directly into my eyes. He didn't have a clue that I was there and yet it felt like she was putting on a show for me.

She was making his ass tighten up even more. It looked like he was starting to fuck her hand. He was moving his hips forward and backwards as she continued to stroke him up and down. Then I noticed something that almost put me over the top. She began running her fingers up and down his ass crack. It had an effect on him also. He went into a permanent flexed ass stance. His was forcing his cock as far forward as he possibly could get it. And she was taking full advantage.

She began to pick up the pace. She was jacking him faster and harder than I had ever seen someone perform. She began talking to him again. "You like it? You like your big white cock being pounding on? You like the way I'm rubbing your ass crack? You want my finger in your ass? Are you about to cum? Look at your balls. They aren't slapping any more. Look how tight they are? Do you want to cum all over my hand? Huh, big boy, do you want your big white cock to cum all over my hand? Is it going to be a big load?" Then she squeezed his ass hard and said "Cum for me. Please cum for me. Close your eyes and think about getting your big, hard, white cock jacked by a hot MILF and cum all over her hand."

He must have closed his eyes because she mouthed something to me. I didn't understand what she said so she said it again. "Are you hard?" Like an idiot I looked down and then back up and mouthed back to her "yes". She gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen and James grunted. "Oh, uh, uhhhh, uhhhhh, awwwww, oh my, oh man, ohhhhhh, yes."

She finally broke eye contact with me. She began watching the cum shoot from his cock. She slowed her stroking down. It appeared as if she was milking him. I couldn't take my eyes off of the way his ass pulsated each time he shot a strand of cum out of his cock. I think she liked it also.

She was looking directly at his cock and licking her lips like she was hungry, and his cock was a delicious looking meal. She was horny, and I could tell. She released his ass when he said "That's the best nut I've had in a long time. Thank you, Krista. Can I make you cum now?"

As if someone had slapped her across the face and gotten her attention, she let go of his cock and took a step backwards. The horny-hungry look disappeared instantaneously. She said "No. I'm good. This was for you." Then she reached down and grabbed a towel off of the floor and began wiping her hand off. I took that as my que to get the hell out of there.

I quickly walked up front, grabbed my bag, and left out the front door as if I was never there.

About an hour later I received a text from Krista that started this text conversation:

K: Can we talk, PLEASE?

Me: No need. Everything is good. What happened is none of my business. I won't say a word. I promise!

K: Ok good I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything like that before. Josh would kill he and I if he found out.

Me: I understand. Secret is safe with me. What did come over you? HAHA

K: IDK he flirts with me all the time and he caught me on a weak morning I guess. That's not who I am, you know that right?

Me: I don't judge anyone. What you do is your business. Be careful though and know that I'm here for you if you need me.

K: TY LA you sound like my little brother. I appreciate you.

LA: LOL I guess I'll be your big brother. HaHa

K: Sounds good to me

LA: See you at the box soon

The events that I witnessed, and the text afterwards were the beginning of a very good friendship. I'm almost certain that Krista became the little sister that I never had. I never asked about her and James and if anything, else ever happened. It became routine for us to talk about everything else though. So much so that Shirley became jealous of how much we communicated. I let her read all the text and would talk on the phone right in front of her, but she was still jealous of our friendship.

Shirley asked on multiple occasions, "how did the two of you get so close? Where did it come from?" I never told her about the crazy morning that sparked the friendship. I only told her that I didn't know but that Krista was like the little sister that I never had and that she had nothing to be jealous of.

As the days and weeks went by I entered the gym to find no one visible on multiple occasions. I would always do the same thing. I'd walk to the back of the gym, quietly nestle up to the side of the door, and gently poke my head around the corner of the door. Every single time I would find the same thing. James standing with his back to me, no clothes on except for his shorts around his ankles. Krista would always be standing in front of him just to the side squeezing his ass and jacking him off. I would watch and felt compelled to remain there as she wouldn't stop looking directly into my eyes. Just as the way the first day went, when she finished him I would quickly get out of there.

Then one day it all changed. I did my same routine that lead me to peeking around the door at them. Except this time James was different. Within seconds of her stroking him, he began to talk to her. He said, "I want you to suck my cock today"..

She released his ass, looked at him startled and almost horrified and said, "absolutely not". He said, "I'm serious. I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock." Then he reached up and grabbed her shoulder and attempted to force her to her knees. She bucked away and asked him what was wrong with him. He looked her in her eyes and sternly said "Get on your knees and put my cock in your mouth."

Then he reached up with both hands, placed one on each shoulder and began trying to force her to her knee. She was fighting against his attempts with everything she had but he seemed determined to get her down there.

Eventually she stopped fighting and in the most desperate voice looking him right in his eyes said "Please James, don't be like this. Please quit trying to force me to do something I don't want to do. I told you when this first started that I would only give you hand jobs."

Then in a millisecond he had forced her to her knees. She looked totally defeated. She kept avoiding making eye contact with his penis. She continued to plead with him to stop this, but he didn't listen. He began to jack his cock in her face.

The wrestling around had caused him to stand at an angle where I could now see him jacking his cock. I had a clear view of his hand wrapped around his cock. Just as I realized what I was staring at I noticed Krista look in my direction. She looked at me with the most helpless look on her face. I mouthed to her "you want me to stop him". She mouthed back "no" and a tear dripped out of her eye.

James with a handful of cock stopped jacking himself and took the tip of his cock and began to rub it all over her face. I could see the shiny streaks as precum escaped his cock as he stripped her face up. Tears were starting to pour from her eyes. James said "crying ain't gonna help. Your sucking this cock. I know you want to. I know when you suck Josh's little cock you think about sucking my big cock, right?" That's when I decided that I would help her even if she didn't want my help.

I quickly made my way back up front. I clanged and banged the front door. I acted as if I had just entered the gym. I began calling their names. "James, Krista, James, Krista. Where you guys at? Helloooooooo Where are you guys?" I heard rustling around in the back and then seconds later James popped out acting like he had just been working out. I didn't make eye contact. I just acted like I was getting ready for my workout.

A few minutes later I heard the air hand dryer in the women's rest room and then Krista came out. James was gathering his stuff and before Krista made it up front he said see y'all later and left the gym.

When she made it up front she walked directly over to me and threw both hands around my neck. She hugged me and wept uncontrollably. She thanked me for rescuing her. She said that she was forever in my debt. She said that she loved me and that I was truly her big brother, her savior, her personal hero. I told her to stop and that none of that was necessary. I told her that I loved her to and that I couldn't just stand by and let her be violated.

That statement caused her to lose it. She balled her eyes out. She went on to tell me that when she was a freshman in college she had been raped and that it still messed with her head from time to time. She also said that she had no idea how she was going to ever be around him again after the stunt he just pulled. I told her that I didn't know either, but I was confident that she'd work it out.

The next morning my phone rang and when I looked at the ID I was shocked. It was Josh, Krista's husband. When I answered he was furious. He said that James had text Krista some flirty text late last night and that he had intercepted them on her phone. He said that they were no longer allowed to be at the gym together, take class together, nothing together. He asked me to keep an eye on things for him. I told him sure.

12