Friend from College Ch. 06

Story Info
I check in with her from work the next day.
1.2k words
4.05
76.4k
97

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonBlue
SimonBlue
352 Followers

I woke up the next morning to my alarm, rolled out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. As I shaved, looking at myself in the mirror, I wondered if last night was real, and if so...what was I doing? What were WE doing, Amy and I? Where was our marriage heading? Was this an exciting new chapter in our lives, or were things spiralling out of control? I certainly couldn't deny the thrill, the excitement, of what had so far transpired, but this was wading into deep waters, dangerous waters. Would we be able to withstand this? Would it make our relationship stronger, or drive us apart?

I didn't have the answers to these questions, and I was running late for work, so I hurriedly dressed and headed out the door. I walked into the lobby of my building, grabbed a cup of coffee, and headed up to my office, mind racing. I needed to put these thoughts, these experiences, out of my mind and focus on work, at least for the rest of the day, but I couldn't get the picture of Amy and Randy out of my head.

I spent a few hours catching up on emails and paperwork, and gradually immersed myself in the day to day minutiae of my job. As I got back into work, I was able to slowly forget about the dramatic events of my home life, and return to a somewhat normal state of mind. I met with my boss, updated him on some projects, and tried to get a headstart on my work week. After a few hours of this, I remembered that I had forgotten to put the garbage out this morning, and so I texted my wife to see if she was able to do it before pickup.

Me: "Hey babe, forgot to put the garbage out this AM, would you mind putting it out? Thx"

Amy: K, no prob

That made me feel better, and I went back to work, but a few minutes later I remembered that I wanted to ask Amy if she wanted to go see the new MCU movie next weekend, so I quickly texted her again:

Me: "Oh hey, did you wanna go see that new superhero movie this next weekend? Looks pretty good"

Amy: Yeah sure, sounds great!

With my mind finally returning to a sense of normalcy, I got back to work, but a few minutes later I remembered that we needed to pick the kids up from the grandparents, and also that there was an open house at the pre-school coming up and we hadn't discussed which of us was going to go. I hate writing long, involved texts, so I felt it was easier just to call her. I dialed her number, and after 2 rings, it went right to voicemail. That was a bit unusual, she generally keeps her phone on her, and almost always answers when I call, and after all, she had just responded to my texts a few minutes ago. Maybe she was in the bathroom, or on another call, so I waited a few minutes and tried again. Once again, it rang twice and then went to voicemail.

I decided to text her:

Me: Hey just had a few things I wanted to talk to you about, but you didnt pick up. Are you busy??

A minute or so passed by, with no response, and finally she replied:

Amy: Sorry, can't talk right now, can I call you back in a little while?

Me: I mean, you were responding to texts, so...???

Again a prolonged pause, but eventually she sent back:

Amy: ...do you really want to know?

Immediately my heart sank, and my mind raced as I imagined what was really going on. She could text but she couldn't talk...could she REALLY be...was she REALLY...

Me: What? Are you...are you sucking him right now?

The pause that followed felt like an eternity, but was probably really just 30 seconds or so:

Amy: ::blushing emoji:: Yes

I was taken aback. She was seriously texting me, from our house, while I was at work, WHILE she was sucking Randy's cock? My heart was pounding, but my dick instantly became hard.

Me: No way, I don't believe you.

Another long pause, followed by the icon telling me that a photo was being sent. My wi-fi at work was a bit spotty, so it took a few seconds for the image to load. But I was sure I knew what it was going to show, and when it finally did load, I wasn't disappointed. It was a picture, taken from above, of my sweet wife, down on her knees, with a long, fat cock buried in the back of her throat. She was looking up at the camera, with the hint of a smirk on the corner of her lips.

Me: Jesus babes...

Amy: Hey man, this is Randy, she asked me to take this pic to prove to you she was really blowing me. Sorry!

Me: Uhh...thats ok, no problem

Randy: So I meant to say this the other day, but I really appreciate you letting me stay with you, and you being cool with Amy...helping me out so much. Its been so nice

Me: Sure thing, man, what are friends for? And I mean...Amy sure seems to be enjoying it.

Randy: Ha yeah you aren't kidding, she is a little cocksucking machine, isn't she? Hope you aren't offended but I mean...fuck, she just cannot get enough!

Me: No, its ok, I'm glad she's enjoying herself, and uh, I mean, I'm glad she's...doing a good job...

Randy: Oh fuck man you aren't kidding, I don't think I've ever had a girl suck me as good as she does, its like she's possessed. I dont wanna be too crass or anything...

Me: No, its ok, man, we've talked about it, its cool, I dont mind at all.

Randy: Ok, sweet, well, I mean, for example, right now she is tonguing my balls and jilling off at the same time and honestly I think she has cum 3 times. How do you keep up with her?

Me: Uhh, yeah, she...is a handful.

Randy: You ain't kidding! Well, shit man, I'm getting pretty close to finishing here so I should probably let you go

Me: Are you...ummm...are you going to cum on her face?

Randy: Ha! I mean...do you want me to? She will let me do ANYTHING, that much is for sure!

Me: I...uhhh...I mean, I don't care I was just wondering

Randy: Hey, if you ask me nicely, I will cum on her face, how about that? Tell me you want me to cum on your wifes face. Tell me you want me to paint her face like a little cumslut...

My heart was pounding, my cock was throbbing, and I honestly wasn't sure what I wanted. Fuck that, who was I kidding? I knew exactly what I wanted.

Me: ...Randy...cum on her face. Cover her and make her lick it all up

Randy: You got it man, here goes!

A tense few seconds went by, and then the same icon suggesting that a photo was being sent popped up on my screen. I waiting in agony until the photo loaded. There she was, smiling ear to ear, grinning up at the camera, my wife, coated forehead to chin in Randy's thick, glistening seed. I immediately pulled my cock out of my pants, not even bothering to lock my office door, and in a half dozen strokes erupted in my own orgasm.

SimonBlue
SimonBlue
352 Followers