Friend’s Mom & Aunt Take My VCard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, fuck those booty cheeks," Ellen moaned.

I smacked her ass and watched it jiggle. I spanked Vivian's ass too. She pressed her cheeks together for me. I pumped my cock into her asscheeks next and slapped her ass. She wiggled her fat butt at me and smiled.

"How's that?" she asked.

"So fucking hot," I told them.

I continued fucking their asscheeks for a few minutes. I could see my cock sliding in and out of them as I moved my hips. It was so sexy. I could imagine how tight their pussies felt, but it would be even more intense if I shoved my cock in their asses. I started kissing and nibbling on their necks. I sucked on their earlobes and bit them gently. They moaned and shivered.

"You wanna lose your virginity?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, please," I replied.

"Okay, then get on top of me."

Ellen rolled over onto her back and I got on top of her. I put my cock between her legs and rubbed my tip on her clit. She grabbed my cock and guided me to her entrance and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed my cock deep inside her.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"It feels so damn big in my pussy," she moaned.

I slowly fucked her and played with her clit. I felt her hands squeeze my ass and pull me closer. She writhed under me as my cock pistoned in and out of her. I leaned over her and kissed her passionately.

"I've been waiting forever to lose my virginity," I told her.

I kissed my way down her neck and chest. I sucked on her nipples and ran my tongue around her areola. She had her arms wrapped around my head and squeezed her tits as I teased her. I wanted to make sure she really enjoyed it.

"Oh shit, oh fuck! Oh God, I'm cumming!" Ellen screamed.

She held me as her pussy tightened around my cock and I felt her juices flow all over my balls. I kept pumping her while she came. She was shaking and moaning as her body jerked.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said.

I eased off her as she lay there panting. I looked at Vivian who had one leg propped up on the bed and her hand between her legs rubbing her clit. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it as I watched her finger herself. I rubbed my cock across her wet pussy lips and she spread her legs wider. I pushed my cock inside her and she gasped.

"Oh my god, it's so big," she whispered.

I began to fuck her harder and faster than I did her sister. I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as I could. My balls were slapping against her ass and my hips rocked back and forth. I fucked her so hard that I thought I might split her open.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she cried.

I pounded her pussy so hard that her juices flew everywhere. Her tits bounced and her legs shook from my thrusts. I grabbed her legs and threw them over her head and continued slamming into her.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

She thrashed beneath me and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she came. I slammed her pussy as hard as I could.

"OH GOD! OH YESSSS!"

I pulled out of her and she collapsed on the bed. I stood up and let my cock flop free. I turned around and saw Ellen looking at my cock.

"You must be ready to just explode."

"Yeah, I am," I admitted. "But I'll wait until you're ready."

Vivian got up and crawled next to Ellen, they both turned around and bent over wiggling their fat ass and banging their hips together. I sat back on the edge of the bed and watched them. I couldn't help myself, I started stroking my cock.

"How's the view?" Ellen teased.

"Amazing, I wanna keep fucking you two."

"Well, we have plenty of time so why don't you relax and enjoy the show," Vivian said.

They started making out again. I heard them slurping and sucking on each other's tongues. I could hear Ellen moan and Vivian giggle. I stroked my cock faster and faster. I was close to coming and I knew what I wanted. I wanted to shoot my load all over them.

I went over them and got behind Ellen. I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass towards me. I pushed my cock back inside her pussy and held it there.

"Oh, fuck," Ellen groaned.

I moved in and out of her slowly and she pushed back against me. I could tell she was enjoying it. I reached around and pinched her nipples as I fucked her.

"Oh, yesssss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Ellen moaned.

I started moving faster and faster and soon she was screaming with pleasure. Then I pulled out of her and shoved myself inside Vivian. I knew she was ready for a good pounding. I grabbed her hips and drove my cock deep inside her. I could feel her cunt gripping my cock as I fucked her.

"Jesus Christ, he's so big! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee," she screamed.

I pounded her as hard as I could. I looked down at her ass and saw my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. The sight made me want to come even more.

"Faster! Faster!" she cried.

I moved faster and harder and then took my cock out of her and moved it back into Ellen's pussy. I placed my hands on Ellen massive ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"That's it! Fuck that pussy, fuck that pussy, FUCK!" she yelled.

I gripped her round ass and pounded her as fast as I could. I smacked her fat ass hard and watched as it rippled, each time I thrusted. She was moaning and panting so loud that I could barely hear anything else.

"I'm Cumming! Ohh, ohhh, ohhhh, I'm cummmmmiiiiiinnnnngggg!"

Her body convulsed as she came. I kept fucking her and soon shoved myself back into Vivian. I grabbed her hips and plunged my cock as deep inside her as I could go.

"Fuck my married pussy, baby!" she screamed.

I picked up the pace and she started shaking and bucking her hips. I smacked her ass repeatedly.

"Yes! Smack my fat ass honey! Come on! Smack it, FUCK YES!"

Her back arched and her whole body jerked. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she came. Her body quivered and she gasped for air.

"Fuuuuck! FUUUCCCKKK!"

They rested for about ten minutes. Then they were kissing passionately again. They had each other's naked bodies pressed up against one another. Their hands wandered all over their flesh.

"Do you think we should let him cum now?" Ellen asked.

"No way," Vivian replied. "We have plenty of time, and we're not finished yet."

"Just once, please," I begged.

Ellen laughed.

"All right, but only because you said please," Vivian said.

"I want that load," Ellen said.

"No, you took his virginity so I get his cum," Vivian argued

"Fine, fine. But just this once, okay?" Ellen said.

"Lay down honey," Vivian said.

I lay down next to them and spread my legs. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I was so horny that I thought I might explode at any second. Vivian straddled me and positioned my cock head at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself onto me and I felt her pussy lips stretch around my shaft. I groaned as she slid up and down my cock.

"Ohhh, that feels good," she cooed.

She raised herself up and then slammed herself down on me again. She did it again and again. Each time she lowered herself down on me, my cock sank deeper inside her until finally, when I bottomed out in her, I couldn't move anymore.

"That's it baby, just relax," she whispered.

She began moving back and forth slowly. She reached between us and ran her hand over my balls. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock with every stroke of her hips. Soon she picked up speed and I could feel her pussy grabbing my cock as she rode me.

"I can't hold it back anymore," I grunted.

"Me neither," Vivian moaned.

"Cum in me," she panted.

I pushed my hips up and felt her pussy clench around my cock as I shot my load deep into her. She collapsed on top of me with a big sigh.

"Oh, that was great," she sighed.

Ellen sat up and watched me shoot my hot sperm into her little sister.

I laid there lifeless as Vivian got off of me, with my cum running down her thighs.

"I think we broke him," she laughed.

"You did," Ellen told her. "But now it's my turn."

She sat on my cock with her ass facing me and began slamming her fat ass on me. She leaned forward and looked over her shoulder at me.

"I'll show you how I like it," she said.

She bounced up and down on me. She slammed her ass down hard on my pelvis and I could feel my cock slide in and out of her.

"Oh god, get off, I can't take it," I pleaded.

"Shut up and smack my ass," she demanded.

SMACK

"Smack it harder!"

SMACK

"Harder!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about, baby! Smack my fat ass!"

She continued riding me like crazy. I was in heaven. The feeling of her fat ass on my cock was unbelievable. It was driving me wild.

"Fuck, I love your big ass," I told her.

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Anything I want," I admitted.

"Well, I hope you're planning on using it tonight," she said.

"I am," I replied.

"Promise?"

"Yes," I answered

"Good boy."

She dropped down on me and began bouncing up and down as fast as she could. I grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart. Her pussy was dripping wet and my cock slid in and out of her easily.

"I'm so close!" I gasped.

"Me too," she panted.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum in you," I warned.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Cum in me!" she screamed.

I kept slamming my cock up into her and she kept slamming her ass down onto my pelvis. Our bodies were slapping together as she fucked my cock. We both exploded together. I lay there helpless as Ellen climbed off of me. She lay next to me panting.

"Wow," she said. "Now that was fun."

I sat up, panting. "That was the most amazing thing ever."

Vivian looked at Ellen and smiled. "We should try this again sometime."

"I'd love to," Ellen answered.

They both kissed me and Ellen gave me her number.

"Call me whenever you wanna fuck, ok?" Ellen told me.

"And you're always welcome to come visit me when Mark and his father aren't home," Vivian added.

I had to admit that I loved having these two women all to myself and I really wanted to see them again. I knew that I would have to be careful with Vivian though. I went downstairs and got dressed, then kissed the MILFs goodbye.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," I told them.

"So did we," Vivian replied.

"I hope you call me soon," Ellen said.

And with that I left and headed home.

12