Friend’s Sister Wants a Facial

Story Info
She seemed so innocent. Is it worth it to cross that line?
4k words
4.36
16.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaycePenn
JaycePenn
10 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and no one under the age of 18 is taking part in any sexual activity. It is not endorsed or encouraged by the author.

Ben - 21, senior in college, 6' 3", tan skin, lots of tattoos, short buzz cut hair, grey eyes, lean athletic build, pretty good abs, great teeth.

Mina - 18 - senior in high school, 5'1", Chinese, black hair usually in pig tails, very curvy, brown eyes

I was finally back home. College is always stressful but this semester was extremely difficult. I'm a senior now, so courses are more intense and the class size gets smaller and smaller so its hard to rely on anyone but yourself. All the pressure is on you, and you can't afford to mess up this late in your academic career. So when winter break finally started, I was ready to ditch the campus life and come back to the familiar.

I missed my people. The community I have back home is more authentic and meaningful than any of the relationships I had formed in my university. Most notably, I had my best friend Mike. Mike and I had been through everything together. We've been friends our entire lives. We went to the same school, lived in the same neighborhood, and had the same interests. We played video games constantly and watched the same sports teams. Sure, there were some times where he made no sense and we'd argue on stupid politics bullshit, but it was all forgotten the next day. Just two average, life long friends. So I was excited to finally spend some more time with him.

Mike didn't go to college after high school. He was wicked smart, a great student, but he just said he wasn't capable of doing 4 more years of this. Which I totally get, it's a difficult thing and not everyone should or needs to go to college. There are plenty of other things that can be more impactful than a college degree. Personally, I just felt that's where I needed to end up. Everyone around me said I was smart, and at some point you play into people's idealization of you. They expected big things from me, and I wanted to prove them right. It was my mission and my motivation. Mike never got that motivation. So instead, he worked jobs here and there, made some money, and never moved. But if he wanted to, he could've gone to a university and done really well there. But he had his own desires, and finishing an undergrad degree was not one of them.

Mike also had this younger sister, Mina. She's about 3 years younger than me and Mike, and she's cool. We like to bring her around on our late night trips to Wal-Mart or go to movies. One of those things where your mom tells you to bring your younger sibling everywhere you go. But she's cool. She's very funny and very social, she can make friends anywhere and she's smart like Mike. Sometimes I think she's too smart for her own good. The three of us spend a lot of time together, at least we did when I was around. I really only see them on breaks or on summer vacation for now. I have plans to move back home, but I still have 1 semester left. So I'll try and enjoy their company while I'm here in town.


It was around noon when I came back home. I put my bags in my room and talked with my parents a bit. They invited me to get lunch with them, but I had already talked with Mike and we were gonna grab some burgers at this neighborhood spot we like to go to. My parents understood and told me to drive safe. Before I start the car, I get a text from Mike.

"Hey dude, is it cool if I bring Mina along? She says she really wants to catch up."

I respond, "Yeah sounds good! I'd like to hear what she has going on."

We all arrive outside the burger spot. It was one of those spaces where it's cheap but good. A family establishment. Mike and I do our signature hand shake as if we're two NBA stars, and Mina and I side hug.

Mike says, "Hey man! It's really good to see you!"

I say, "Yeah of course dude, you guys are the first people I wanted to see."

"And we really wanted to see you too" says Mina.

We all go in to the restaurant and take a seat, Mike and I start going off on what's changed and how they're doing.

"Did you get that job at the bar?" I asked.

Mike says, "Yeah I sure did! I gotta get my alcoholic beverage license but that's easy to get. The course isn't that long and the restaurant just includes it in my training."

"Damn bro! You're gonna be slinging them drinks. Get them tips my dude."

"Haha you already know it, from what I've seen and heard it's a fast paced job, but I could use some more excitement."

"Yeah I could as well, college is boring without people like you guys. I could really use something invigorating and exciting."

Mina says, "It's pretty boring here without you."

I say, "Really? I'm sure its not so bad. How's high school?"

"High school is pointless, it's just a stepping stone until I can move out of this place and go to college like you."

Mike says, "Yeah she's already decided to move on from here."

"Can't wait" she says with a shrug.

"Hold on, I'm gonna use the restroom" Mike says.

He gets up and heads to the bathroom.

I pull out my phone to just check my Instagram. It's not that I can't keep up a conversation with Mina, I just don't think we have a whole lot to talk about just between us. She also sounds super monotone today, I don't know why she wanted to meet up if she's not that excited today.

"Hey" she says.

Surprised, I say, "Hey? What's up?"

She looks around the restaurant, leans over to me, looks around again, and then in a hushed tone says, "I know something you can do that's invigorating and exciting."

I don't really know how to respond to this.

"Uhh and what would that be?"

She pulls out her phone, opens up the photos app.

"This."

She shows me a picture of some goth girl who's face is just completely covered in cum.

"WHAT THE FUCK MINA"

"Hey lower your goddamn voice Ben."

"But what the fuck is that??"

Until this point, Mina had been this sweet little, innocent sister to my best friend. We would talk sure, but nothing really of substance. I never thought she would show me something like this.

"It's called a facial."

"Yeah I know what the fuck it's called."

"So you're familiar."

"Yes, why did you show that to me."

"Because I want one. The girl in the photo, she's a friend from my high school."

"You have weird friends."

"I agree, but I'm weird too so it all works out. Anyway, one night, she sends me this exact photo. At first I'm like, 'What the fuck is this?' and then she texts me something like, 'omg I'm so sorry, I meant to send this to my boyfriend. He took this photo of me on my phone and he wanted it on his phone, but you were the first name that popped up! I'm so sorry and I get it if you don't want to be friends anymore, this is super embarrassing.' and then I said, 'Haha no worries, that was actually kinda hot.'. So now it's like our thing. She gets a facial from her boyfriend or whatever dude she's fucking at the moment, and then she texts it to me."

"That's fucking weird, Mina"

But it was kinda hot.

"Well I think it's cool and that's all that matters"

"So wait, by 'invigorating and exciting' you want me to-"

"Yes."

"You want me to-"

"Again yes."

Who is this Mina? She's so self assured. She's a real individual and she knows what she wants. This is not Mike's sister that I'm used to. Normally we speak very little and just go about our day. Also, where the fuck is Mike? Did he fall in?

"Wait but your high school, I mean, certainly there are guys there that can do this for you."

She slumps back down in her chair and looks to her left. Not looking particularly at anything, just being pensive.

"You're right, but they aren't you."

I had already anticipated this exchange since she showed me this photo. I had a response planned.

"Look Mina, I'm flattered of course, but I'm in college and you're still in-"

"I don't want to date you."

Okay I wasn't planned for that.

"You don't?"

"No, I don't want to date you. I'm about to go to college, you're about to move back here, I'm assuming. I don't want anything tying me back to this place, I want to do my own thing. You deserve someone your age with longer term goals of staying in one place. I can't do that for you."

"Then why bring me in at all?"

She looks to her right then snaps her head back to me.

"Look, Ben, we've known each other for awhile, and I admire you. For awhile, I've been admiring you. I think that you're...well...I think that you're hot. I like the way you dress and how you act. I think you're a cool guy and I respect you. The three of us all hang out, but I usually come along for you. Mike has really bad friends too. They aren't as charismatic or physically attractive as you. I think the distance made the attraction stronger. I haven't really had any experiences with anyone else, ever. Not that I've been holding out for you, just not that many interesting guys here. And since you won't be here for my last semester in high school, theres nothing and nobody to trace you back to this."

"By this you mean your facial"

"Exactly! You'll be gone and they'll never suspect a thing. No drama within the school about this leaked nude or whatever equivalent it is with a facial. You'll be a ghost. There's no risk to you at all!"

She had this crazy, scheming, conniving, smile. Her eyes moved in so many directions kinda like a chameleon. She was genuinely excited, but as for me...

"No."

Now she's looking up at the ceiling

"I'm not doing it." I say again.

"Okay, that's fine. I suspected as much, it's okay. Just. Please. Don't tell Mike, or anyone for that matter."

"Of course, I'll keep it to myself, I can at least do that for you."

"Okay, thanks, and...sorry. I know it's a lot."

"It's okay, I appreciate the compliment, I do, I just don't want to-"

"You don't have to explain, I'll take the rejection, no need to elaborate." she said with a smile.

Mike comes back.

"Sorry I took so long guys."

"No problem." I say.

I was a little flustered for the rest of the day the three of us spent together. We went to the mall, bought some winter clothes, and then just had some coffee at this small cafe downtown. Then we split up and I went back to my parent's place. But I kept fixating on that offer. That strange but enticing offer. I was laying in bed, it must've been like 2am. My brain got to thinking.

Why was I even considering this? This is actually insane! My best friend's younger sister wants me to give her a facial?? What kind of request is that. I don't even like Mina like that! She's Mike's sister! If Mike found out, then we would be done, relationship over. All those years, gone.

But. Deep down, I mean, I think Mina is kinda cute now. At least at the restaurant. She had those signature pig tails and she's actually pretty curvy now. I hadn't really noticed an attraction until this year, I hadn't really seen her in awhile now that I think about it. Up until this afternoon, she was a little sister, a line you don't cross. Is this even legal? Oh wait, I know she's 18, she posted her birthday party on Instagram. I don't even know if I liked that post.

I wasn't exactly a ladies' man at my university. I didn't really have anyone. I think the girls I find attractive don't find me attractive. Or I just don't say the right things. Either way, I don't really have a lot of options, or opportunities like this. My friend Lola tells me I'm attractive but she leans more towards women. Otherwise I probably would've made a pass at her. But I don't know when I'll get an opportunity like this. Sure, she's my friend's sister, but she's an adult. She can make her own choices, and I can make mine. Like Mina said, there would be no trace, just a photo that I won't be in. She's an attractive individual that admires me and has requested my help in a no strings attached micro fling for one night only. This is a choice that I think I can live with.

I sit up in my bed, fingers trembling, I send her the message.

"I thought about it, a lot. If the offer is still on the table. I can help you out."

Within 2 minutes. Again, this is at 2:30am...

"I've been expecting your text."

This girl is a freak. We get to texting.

"Okay, when and where are we doing this. I leave in a month"

"I wanna do it at ur place. Mike and my parents are homebody's so theyre not goin anywhere."

"K, well my parents are visiting some family friends for dinner tomorrow night. I said I'd go but I can just tell them I don't feel well."

"Yeah do that, so tomorrow night?"

"I guess so. Geez, this is all happening so fast."

"Don't worry bout it, I'm sure itll be cool."

"Okay. I guess I'll see you then? Tomorrow around 8?"

"Sounds good. I'll be there"

Even now, she's completely level headed about this. This is a huge line to cross, and I hope I don't regret this.

Tomorrow evening arrives, I tell my parents I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to get anyone else at the dinner sick. They buy that story and leave the house all to myself. I clean my room, shower, and try to prepare mentally for this. I get the text at around 8:05pm.

"Im at the door"

Well, here it goes. My heart's racing and my dick's already rock hard.

I go downstairs and let her in the house. She's wearing black leggings and a huge white coat.

"It's really cold outside." She says.

"Yeah, it's about that time of year."

Are we really making small talk about the weather before we do this?

"Good thing it's warm in here." She says, as she takes off her coat, revealing a tight fitting yellow t-shirt that doesn't leave anything to the imagination. In this lighting, with these clothes, I can really admire her features. She seemed soft and vulnerable. She had makeup around her eyes and blush, I imagine just trying to look good for the photo.

"Okay so how are we doing this." I ask.

She takes a look around the living room.

"Do you have better lighting in your room?"

"I think so, yeah, a few lamps."

"Okay so we'll go there then."

We go up to my room. She was like a director, telling me where to go, where to arrange the lights. You can tell she had been thinking about this for a long time and she put a lot of thought into this.

"You ready for this?" She asks me with a huge smile.

"I suppose so." I say with a sigh, still not fully processing what we're about to do.

"I'll start." She takes off her shirt very slowly with a smile. We should be having fun after all.

She reveals her plump boobs, she had larger areolas which was a bit surprising and very hot. This was the first time I had been this close to actual boobs. I mean I had seen them in porn of course, and a few girls on campus walk around with no bra, but never this close.

"Can I...uhh, touch them?"

"Sure, anything to get you hard."

Where did she learn all of this?

I feel her up. She's still very warm and very soft. I gently squeeze her nipples. I'm already hard and I think it's obvious. She closes her eyes and smiles up at the ceiling.

"Okay, my turn now."

She quickly drops down to her knees and starts going for my sweatpants. She undo's the draw string, pulls down my pants, and my cock rapidly flips up at her face.

"Wow, uhh it's as big as I expected. Very..uh..nice."

"Haha thanks"

"Can't wait."

She starts feeling my balls. They might be as tender as her boobs. It feels nice and sensual. You can at least tell that she's making an effort to make me comfortable as well.

After about a minute of just fondling my balls, she starts breathing around my cock. I can feel each exhale from her nose and it tingles and makes it twitch some. Then she starts licking my balls to start off.

"You really know how to do this?"

"This is my first time, but my friend gave me some tips."

"Well they're definitely working."

She starts lightly licking the head, a rhythmic pattern almost like morse code.

She finally puts the head in her mouth and lightly sucks.

"Mmmm so yummy" she moans.

My dick isn't too big, but it's big enough where she can take a full mouthful and still have space to stroke with her left hand. And that's exactly what she does. As she sucks and strokes, she makes complete eye contact with me. She slurps and practically sucks the soul out of me. I've never had a feeling like this that was hands free. I don't even have to do anything in this, I just get to stand here are receive a warm tongue from a more than eager girl.

She gasps as she takes more and more. She now has two hands on my shaft and there are spit trails laced and dripping from my cock. She goes to deep throat and I start to wonder how much more of this I can take before I bust. She takes away her hands from my dick and instead grabs the back of my legs as she goes into a faster tempo. Mina somehow takes all of me in her throat and holds it there for a few seconds before releasing with a loud moan. She strokes me for a few seconds, with my dick all lubed up with her spit, and goes back to throating. She starts to get teary eyed and her makeup starts to get wet.

It startles me when she says, "I have condoms if you want."

I never even wanted to go this far, but here I am. I didn't want to go further than this. Head is one thing, but you're talking sex now, and that brings with it a lot of stipulations. Now you're not just helping your sister's friend achieve a sexual fantasy, you're now connected with her on a purely lust basis. Mina may be an attractive girl, but she's still my best friend's sister. I'm doing this facial for her, not myself. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I respond accordingly.

"No, that's not what we agreed on."

After a few more strokes she says, "Fair enough" and she returns to business as usual.

After a bit, she says, "You better tell me when you're about to cum."

I moan out, "Yeah okay."

Roughly 2 more minutes of gagging, licking, stroking, throating, eye contact, I was finally ready.

"Yeah I'm ready...it's coming"

"Okay cool."

She releases me from her mouth. A few more strokes and I can practically feel the cum move from inside me, race through my dick, and then unload about 2 weeks worth of hot, sticky, and glorious cum. I count at least 5 very decent ropes. I aimed right at Mina's face and she was coated and glazed. She closed her eyes but when I was finally done, there was a thin line of cum that was caught on her eye lashes.

"Wow, that's um..that's a lot. Thanks" she says without opening her eyes.

I can't really say anything after the best orgasm I've had in my life.

She says, "Yeah, um my phone..my phone is on the floor to your left. Just open up the camera app and take a few dozen pictures with a few different angles.

Somehow I muster out, "Yeah, yeah, sure thing."

Dick still throbbing, cum still drizzling, I get her phone, and luckily I can open the camera app without unlocking her phone. I don't think facial recognition would work on Mina right now. I do as she instructs, I take about 13 to 14 pictures from different angles. The lighting was right, and I physically wasn't in any of the photos. No one could trace this night back to me. I showed the photos to Mina, and she approved.

"Thanks, if I could get a towel, that would be great."

I do as she says. This high school senior is ordering me around like a dominatrix. I can't tell who the submissive is in this scenario, but it might just be me. I give her a towel and she wipes up my cum from her face. She puts her shirt back on and says, "Umm, hey Ben, thanks for this. I know this was a weird request for you. But I had a lot of fun. And I mean, a lot of fun. I was dripping wet the whole time, and it's all thanks to you. I don't want your relationship with Mike to change, but I understand if you don't want to see us that much after this."

JaycePenn
JaycePenn
10 Followers
12