Friend Takes my Boyfriend

Story Info
German friend comes back to wait for his Uber at my bf's.
3.1k words
4.36
22.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Tom has always been attractive and sexy and all my friends knew it and told me about it all the time. They were super jealous of me somehow having ended up with him and I know prior to us getting together some of them had even tried to get him. Last night though everything changed as our relationship moved to a whole new level. We had gone out and my friend had come back to stay over.

Tom and I have been together for a few years and over that time I noticed how he always enjoyed the attention of other guys. I had to admit that this did make me jealous at times especially when the attention was given while Tom was wearing revealing clothes that barely covered his ass cheeks. He did have a perfect bubble butt and loved to show off his body.

The two of us had gone out for drinks last night and my German friend Sebastian met us for a few rounds of drinks after messaging me to see what I was up to. Things had been fun and we enjoyed the company as we drank, told stories, joked around and listened to the music. Tom was wearing his slim shorts that showed off his butt and a tight tank top that clung to his athletic upper body. I know Sebastian noticed this as I saw him steal many glances during the night but I didn't want to be that jealous boyfriend and say anything so let it go.

Towards the end of our night out at the bar we were saying goodbye to Sebastian and about to leave when he complained he couldn't get an Uber to accept his ride request. I had planned to spend the night at Tom's apartment as it was close by to the bar and offered to wait with Sebastian but Tom was a lot more generous.

'Sebastian, why don't you come back to my apartment and just wait for your Uber there?' Tom Asked.

Sebastian looked up from his phone to Tom lingering for a moment and then turned to me. 'I don't know, I don't want to impose on you both and be that awkward third wheel.'

'Oh it's no problem at all, Eric and I won't be sleeping for awhile so you guys can play FIFA or something while you wait and I can cheer you on. Besides you can always sleep on the couch if an Uber doesn't show up.'

'Wow thanks that sounds great, lets head back bro so I can kick your ass at FIFA.' Sebastian grinned as he looked to me and laughed.

Walking back to the apartment Tom walked ahead with Sebastian and I following close behind. As we chatted I noticed again Sebastian stealing glances at Tom's smooth toned legs and peach ass, he gave me a sly wink and grinned.

We made it to the apartment where Sebastian and I sat down on the couch and I got the Playstation going as we started FIFA. Tom told us he was going to shower and then come back to watch and cheer on whoever was winning.

As Sebastian and I played the score was 1:1 and I could hear the shower going in the background. Over 10 minutes had passed since we got back and still no sign of Sebastian's Uber. The game reached half-time and he looked to me as he removed his jacket and took off his shoes asking me to put them somewhere.

I took them from him and hung the jacket on the coat rack and placed his shoes into the shoe rack then returned to the couch. I heard the bathroom door open and turned to see Tom walk into the living room in just a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, his tanned and toned upper body bare for all to see. Sebastian stopped focusing on the game and turned his attention to watching Tom as he entered the room.

'You're looking comfortable babe.' I said to Tom as he reached the couch.

'Yeah I am babe, I figured why put clothes on if I'd just be taking them off soon anyway. Plus I get to show off my abs to Sebastian.' Tom winked over to Sebastian as he said this causing him to grin widely. 'How's the game going? Can I get you two anything?' Tom continued.

'A top for one thi...' I went to say but was cut off.

Sebastian spoke up over me, 'I could go for a water.'

'Ok you got it Seb.' Tom said before glaring at me and walking away to the kitchen.

I tried to calm myself and relax and not be the crazy jealous boyfriend. Tom's got the towel around his waist anyway so it's not like he's showing Sebastian his cock I thought to myself.

Just then Tom returned to the room carrying two glasses of water, one in each hand. As he approached the couch he reached across to hand the glasses to us and I see his towel begin to loosen and fall. With his hands occupied Tom was unable to reach down and catch it before it fell from his waist and it dropped softly onto the floor leaving him standing there before us fully naked.

Sebastian and I grabbed the waters from Tom and stared at him as he stood before us with his smooth hairless cock and balls hanging between his slim toned legs. I couldn't believe it and Sebastian couldn't believe his luck as he stared directly at Tom's dick which I noticed was coming to life as Tom moved his hands to cover himself.

'Oops sorry about that, didn't mean to give you a show.' Tom stammered I think he was embarrassed at revealing himself. He liked to show off but not to show his bare cock.

Sebastian just grinned up saying it wasn't a problem while I remarked that it was ok and that maybe he should switch the towel for sweat pants.

Tom agreed and as he headed for the bedroom Sebastian leaned in whispering to me that I was one lucky guy to have a boyfriend like Tom with a fine ass and a nice looking smooth cock. I thanked him awkwardly.

Tom returned in his sweat pants only still showing off his athletic chest and abs. Once again I noticed Sebastian's focus was more on Tom than the FIFA game.

As the game got more intense with the score line at 2:2 Tom moved from the armchair and sat himself down between Sebastian and I. His legs now pressing against ours as he squished in the middle. Sebastian is clearly distracted by Tom's presence and I score the final goal winning 3:2.

I cheer and lean in to plant a kiss onto Tom's soft lips. As I pull away Tom grins and says, 'You know I've shown you boys a lot tonight and its uncomfortable that you've both seen me naked. Why don't you both get more comfortable and take off some clothes too.'

I looked back at Tom shocked and went to say, 'Babe no wa..'

But was cut off for the second time by Sebastian, 'That sounds fair to me bro.'

In one swipe Sebastian had removed both his pants and briefs so I now felt like I had no choice but to do the same. As Sebastian's large cock sprung free I noticed he was already hard, meanwhile I was sitting there feeling insecure with my cock still soft and looking much smaller.

I noticed Tom staring down at Sebastian's cock as well with a look of bewilderment spreading across his face. Sebastian's cock must have been at least 8 inches while mine when hard was only 5 and a half so soft it was more like 3 or 4.

With Tom's eyes now lingering on Sebastian's dick as he sits there enjoying the attention I begin to feel jealous but also aroused.

My thoughts are broken when Sebastian turns to look at me and grinning confidently tells me, 'Hey Eric, why don't you go get us all some beers huh.'

'Ok' is all I could muster up in reply.

I leave for the kitchen to grab the beers and return to hear Sebastian telling Tom, 'Yeah that's no problem at all you can touch it.'

I watch on as Tom reaches over and grasps the base of Sebastian's cock, wrapping his fingers around and trying to make them touch but failing, it was simply too thick. He then moved his other hand and placed it around the shaft now gently squeezing Sebastian's huge cock with both hands.

I move to the couch carrying the beers and ask them, 'What's going on here? This isn't cool.'

Tom still holding onto Sebastian's cock looked up at me and replied, 'I'm just feeling it babe, it's so big and I wanted to know how it felt.'

Sebastian laughed and agreed saying that there was no harm in touching and that we should all enjoy the beers.

I obeyed and handed them each a beer noticing that Tom still kept one hand on Sebastian's cock and was slowly starting to stroke it but I pretended not to see. Then while Tom was slowly stroking Sebastian's cock up and down the full 8 inch thick shaft, Sebastian reached across and started to pinch and tweak Tom's left nipple.

I stayed seated sipping my beer like the others and watching on as my boyfriend now openly stroked my German friend Sebastian's cock and he played with Tom's nipple.

Sebastian took another big sip of his beer and then leaned in to Tom's face and kissed his ear before saying, 'You know it tastes even better than it feels.'

I thought it was crazy that he would even suggest that Tom suck his cock but as I watched Tom register what Sebastian had just said he leaned to the side and his head descended down into Sebastian's lap as he opened his mouth wide to take in the enormous head of my friends big German cock.

With Tom's lips now wrapped around the head of his cock Sebastian leaned his head back against the couch and groaned, 'Ohhh yes that's so much better than your hand.'

I was in a state of shock at what was now happening right in front of me but I didn't want to leave Tom alone with Sebastian in case they went further so sat silently watching on. Tom now had the head and first 2 inches of Sebastian's shaft in his mouth and was looking more comfortable as he got used to the large size and thickness of the cock that was now in his mouth.

Sebastian was loving the attention he was now receiving from my boyfriend as Tom's lips moved further down his cock and he reached his hands down grabbing hold of Tom's blonde hair. He began forcing Tom's head all the way down onto his 8 inch thick pole, impaling his mouth all the way down onto his dick. Sebastian held Tom's head down on his cock making Tom deep throat his huge German cock and grinned widely as he made eye contact with me.

'Ohhhh yessss Eric, Tom's mouth feels sooooo great around my cock. So glad my Uber didn't come cause your boyfriends lips sure will make me.' Sebastian moaned out between excited breaths.

'Alright I think that's about enough, you're cheating on me with Sebastian in front of me.' I said as I stood up from my seat glaring back at Sebastian who was still grinning with his cock all the way down my boyfriends throat.

Tom slowly pulled his head back up the length of Sebastian's cock and took a few deep breaths before replying, 'Babe this is a fucking huge cock and a BJ doesn't have to mean anything. Lets just relax and enjoy ourselves.'

I obeyed in silence as Sebastian nodded in agreement and moved to stand beside Tom who was now on his knees in front of us. I held out my cock which Tom grabbed and started to stroke with his free hand. At least now it felt more like a threesome and I was sharing Tom rather than being left out I thought.

Tom was doing his best to deep throat the huge dick before him and I could hear the slurping sounds and choking as he forced his face down to the base of Sebastian's cock, his nose buried in his pubis. It was a huge turn on I had to admit and my cock was now feeling harder than it had ever been as Tom's hand squeezed around my shaft.

Sebastian was moaning again and between his low moans called across to me, 'Hey Eric, he's struggling a little down there. Why don't you kneel down and give some encouragement.'

I obeyed again, kneeling down beside Tom as he took the head into his mouth again and descended down the full length of the huge 8 inch German cock Sebastian had been concealing. The view was now inches from my face.

With his cock fully disappearing down Tom's throat, Sebastian looked at me grinning and said, 'Kiss his cheek.' I obeyed and could feel Sebastian's cock inside Tom's mouth as my lips pressed against his cheek.

Sebastian continued, 'You know what, I think you should get a chance to appreciate my big cock as well Eric. Hey Tom, take it out of your mouth.' Tom lifted his head releasing Sebastian's cock from his lips.

'Now Eric, give the head a kiss.' Sebastian ordered as he stood over both Tom and I.

With Tom watching on and Sebastian's eyes glaring down at me I obeyed and leaned my head forward pressing my lips into the enormous head of Sebastian's 8 inch German monster and started kissing his cock.

'Ohhh fuck that's hot!' Tom exclaimed beside me.

'That's a good boy Eric, now get back to it Tom I miss those lips.' Sebastian said seductively.

Tom returned his lips to the cock and recommenced sucking on Sebastian's huge tool, moving his head down and then up again in slow movements. I could see his cock glistening with Tom's saliva by now and each time Tom's mouth moved up from the head a string of saliva trailed between the head and Tom's lips.

A few more minutes passed by as I watched on still kneeling beside Tom with my cock raging hard. Then Sebastian decided he wanted to show off his new found power again as he stood over us.

'Hey Eric, the kiss was nice but I don't think it gave you a real chance to appreciate all of my cock. Why don't you lean in here.'

I obeyed as Tom again released the cock from his mouth.

'Help Tom out and give his mouth a break it's your turn to take my cock.' Sebastian ordered.

I obeyed somewhat hypnotised by Sebastian and his huge German cock which was hanging out just inches from my face. Leaning in and opening my mouth as wide as I possibly could while hovering over Sebastian's enormous cock I slowly descended down onto the head taking it between my lips.

'Ohhhhh fuck yeah! That's it Eric put that big mouth of yours to some good use for a change.' Sebastian groaned as he moved a hand to the back of my head.

As I moved down onto his cock I felt it pass over my tongue filling all my senses with his sexual scent and causing my own cock to throb, something I had not been expecting to feel.

With a sudden surge of excitement flowing through my body I started bobbing my head forward and back sucking Sebastian's cock while Tom now watched on patting my head and telling me, 'Yeah that's it babe, suck that cock real good. He tastes good right?'

'Urghhhh...mmmm.' I moaned back as Sebastian pressed all 8 inches of his cock down my now eager throat.

'Ohhhh Eric...don't talk with your mouth full.' Came Sebastian's voice.

I gagged onto Sebastian's full length and as his hand relaxed against the back of my head was able to lift myself back along his shaft to recover before pressing myself forward again. While I sucked my friends cock, Tom was now stroking his cock beside me and reached down to grasp mine as well with his other hand.

'Urggghhh...ohhhh.' I moaned out onto Sebastian's cock as I felt Tom starting to stroke my raging piece.

'Yeah that's it Eric, suck his cock, make him cum for us.' Tom's voice echoed beside me.

'That's fucking right, you thirsty bitches want my cum huh...well...I'll give it to you.' Sebastian groaned as I reached up and cradled his balls as I sucked his dick.

He placed his hands to the sides of my face and pushed me back off his cock, my lips sliding from the head with a plopping sound.

'I want your lips Tom, they deserve to take my first load of the night.' Sebastian said as me thrust his cock from my mouth over to Tom's which eagerly accepted.

Tom immediately took all 8 inches of this huge German bratwurst down into his mouth and while cradling the balls like I had shown he commenced more rapid movements of his head. Up and down onto Sebastian's thick pole Tom's mouth glided as Sebastian's moans filled the room getting louder and more strained.

'Ohhhhh yeahhh...ohhhhhh that's it Tom...fuck your mouth is so fucking great! I'm gonna cummmmm...ohhhhhhhhh!' Sebastian groaned out loudly as he gripped Tom's head thrust his entire 8 inch cock down into Tom's throat.

His body shuddered as he unloaded his cum directly into Tom's throat and mouth and I watched on as Tom swallowed what appeared to be Sebastian's huge load of cum.

'Urrghhhh...mmmm....gulp....slurp....urghhh.' Tom moaned as he gulped down shot after shot of cum from Sebastian's cock.

Swallowing what must have been his final shot Tom lifted his head back up the length of Sebastian's cock and with a sly grin towards me he wiped his hand across his mouth as his throat gulped the last remnants of cum that stuck to his lips and tongue.

'Oh fuck that was the best fucking head boys.' Sebastian moaned as he recovered from his epic climax. He stumbled a step from Tom towards me, his cock still hanging hard and glistening with a mixture of his cum and Tom's saliva. 'Hear you go Eric, you can clean up what's left and have a taste.'

As I knelt with my mouth ajar Sebastian thrust his cock to my lips and into my mouth. My lips closed around his cock and before I knew what I was doing I was sucking his cock clean, tasting his cum for the first time and swallowing it down my throat.

'Yeah that's it, you like it right Eric? Tastes good huh?' Sebastian said as he rubbed his hand into my hair. 'I'll definitely be hanging out with you boys more often after tonight.'