Friendly Game of Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Al's input to support her, Summer let out a yelp of excitement and threw her arms in the air, sending her shorts flying out of her hands. She immediately threw her arms around Al's neck to give him a big hug for helping her win the argument. Like the other two guys before him, Al cupped his hands over her ass cheeks as she pressed her body tightly against his in a hug. The feel of his hands on her bare flesh reminded her that she was bottomless, it also increased her awareness of how horny the exhibitionism had made her. The humiliation of her exposure seemed to have been replaced by the intense arousal of being virtually naked in front of the guys.

She pressed her body tightly against Al and subtly twisted her hips back and forth to make her engorged clit rub against the bulge in his shorts. The resulting sensation produced an involuntary quiver that radiated through her entire body.

"OMG" she thought "What is wrong with me. I'm naked in public and all I want to do is hump a guy to generate an orgasm."

Her mind said "STOP" but her body didn't respond as she continued to rub against Al. Another quivering spasm jolted her body much more noticeably to her audience. If she didn't stop what she was doing she would soon be cumming in front of all the guys.

She managed to push herself away from Al and wrapped her arms around her body, positioning them just under her tits. She tried to explain her involuntary quivering by lying "It is really getting cold." There was an awkward silence as the guys continued to ogle the bottomless wet t-shirt clad beauty. After a few seconds Summer broke the silence "Where's my shorts?" She turned from side to side scanning the ground for her missing garment. Initially she had been mortified when Al pulled her shorts down. But now her arousal had grown so strong that she reveled in how the guys seemed to worship her naked body. She knew she couldn't stay naked forever but she wanted to prolong getting dressed as long as possible.

Summer spotted he shorts laying on the ground a few feet away. Instead of collecting the garment she pointed at it and cheerfully said "Oh there it is." She paused for a few seconds in the hope that one of the guys would retrieve the garment before she did. Nobody moved as her male companions were still mesmerized by her naked beauty and missed a golden opportunity to secure her shorts for a game of keep away. When nobody stole her shorts Summer reluctantly stepped forward to pick them up. She kept her legs straight as she bent over to collect the shorts, giving the guys a clear view of her glistening wet pussy lips from behind. She was already soaking wet so it was unclear whether her pussy was wet from the rain or her juices. It didn't matter to the guys as the wet lips were an incredibly erotic sight to behold.

Summer was having a blast flaunting her nudity for the guys. She probably should have been more careful but she wasn't worried about them molesting her. Keith and Aaron were very good friends and she knew they would protect her, and the other guys didn't appear to be bold enough to attempt a public rape in broad daylight. She straightened up but stalled getting dressed as she shook the shorts out, then twisted the garment to wring excess water out of them before shaking the shorts out again. She started to bend over to step into the shorts when she noticed another excuse to delay getting dressed. Her hip and pelvis had collected several blades of loose grass when she had fallen to the ground during the non-tackle. In mock exasperation she exclaimed "Oh damn!" She reached down to draw her hand across her pelvis to wipe the blades of grass away. As she preformed the move she nudged her clit to send another quiver through her body. A mere swipe of the hand wasn't enough to rid herself of the grass so she began picking individual blades off with her fingers.

Throughout the football game all of them had collected wet blades of grass on their bodies whenever they came in contact with the ground. Having grass stuck to her body was no big deal but she pretended that it would be gross to have it under her clothes. The charade allowed her to prolong her nudity as she cleaned the grass off before getting dressed. She extended her hand holding the shorts to Al and he accepted the garment so she could free both hands to clean herself. She hoped that Al would be obnoxious enough to instigate a game of keep away when she was done cleaning herself.

She picked at individual blades of grass and occasionally wiped her hand across her pelvis and mound. The wiping movements were intended to let her hand brush against her clit in the guise of removing grass. As the cleaning progressed she drew her hand across her mound and applied enough pressure to pull her slit open to one side to more clearly reveal her erect clit and pink inner lips. A few seconds later she repeated the move just in case anybody missed it. She secretly hoped one or more of the guys would help her clean the grass off of her body, resulting in some stimulating fondling. No such luck, the guys seemed a bit hesitant to go too far and have her recoil from her exhibitionism. However, seeing the guys ogling her body made her feel like she had them wrapped around her finger with her in total control over them. Score another victory for girl power.

It took a few minutes for her to meticulously rid her nether region of grass. Being reluctant to end the show she spread her legs a bit more than shoulder width apart and reached between her legs to wipe her hands across her inner thighs. There was no grass on her inner thighs but in that position it allowed the guys to move clearly view her labia that was extended out and flaring open. With her extended lips, erect clit, and perpetually hard nipples, it was clear to the guys that she was exceptionally turned on. In exchange Summer was getting a kick out of seeing all the bulges in the guys' shorts.

She wiped her hand slowly over her left inner thigh a couple of times, then repeated the move on her right inner thigh. With each swipe she grazed her lips which drove her crazy. She couldn't resist touching herself again and brought a finger up to slowly swipe it between her lips. She slowly swiped the finger back in the opposite direction as her mind went crazy with desire. Her arousal was spinning out of control as she could no longer even think about what she was doing. Her finger started to ease into her pussy when she was suddenly startled by somebody exclaiming "COPS."

She was jolted back to reality but was too dazed to know what to do. Al thrust her shorts into her arms and exclaimed "Hurry!" In a panic she tried to jump into the shorts but haste only created failure and she almost fell down. Her heart was racing even faster as she caught her balance then shook the shorts out to straighten them. Getting dressed in a hurry was complicated even more by the wet cloth sticking to itself. It seemed like forever but she finally got one leg then the other into the shorts. Luckily her male companions had created a human shield between her and the street to protect her from view. By the time she was pulling the shorts up over her legs the police cruiser had already stopped at the curb and she heard a voice asking "What are you kids up to?" Her heart continued to race in a panic even after she got her shorts on and hid behind her male friends.

Keith answered the cop "Just playin football."

The cop said "In the rain?"

Keith laughed and said "It's more fun when it's sloppy."

The cops expression didn't change as he slightly nodded in agreement. There was a brief pause then she heard the cop say "Miss, could you step forward please." She froze as her panicked state of mind heightened to a new level.

After a brief pause she heard to cop repeat in louder tone "Miss, could you step forward please." She crossed her arms over her chest to somewhat conceal her boobs then sheepishly stepped between her friends to see the cop still sitting in his car with the window open. She was visibly shivering, partly out of fear and partly from the cold. Previously the activity of playing football had kept her warm, then the heat of her arousal had warmed her during her blatant exhibitionism. Now she had neither activity to warm her and the chill was over taking her. Her huddled posture and shivering countenance made her appear to be distressed.

The cop had a concerned expression on his face as he asked "Are you OK?"

She nodded her head in a silent response.

"Are you sure? These boys aren't bothering you?" he asked with concern in his voice.

Again she nodded and explained "No, we're all friends."

"Could you step up to the car, miss."

She took a couple steps closer then stopped. The cop raised his hand and curled his fingers towards himself to motion her closer. She reluctantly stepped up next to the car. The concern had drained from his tone as a more neutral tone asked "What's your name?"

"Summer.'

"Full name."

"Summer Bening."

"Well, Summer Bening, I think you'd better let me give you a ride home."

"Oh no, officer, that's not necessary. I only live a few blocks away."

The cop looked at her boobs in the sheer wet t-shirt, only partially concealed by her arms. He sighed deeply with annoyance. His ploy to get her to come with him peacefully had failed so he used a more direct approach. In a more stern tone of voice the cop said "We've had a couple calls complaining about a girl frolicking topless in this neighborhood. You know anything about that, miss?" Summer's heart froze and she felt her face burning as it turned a crimson color. She was speechless as her mind reeled in search of a response. She was jolted from her panic by an even sterner voice demanding a response. "Summer Bening, do you know anything about a young lady baring her breasts in this neighborhood?"

Summer was almost in tears as she whimpered "W-we were j-j-just playing f-football. I w-wasn't topless." Technically she was honest, her shirt had never come off even though it no longer concealed anything.

The cop knew his authoritarian demeanor had her rattled as he snarled "You'd better get in the car, miss."

Summer was almost in tears as she pleaded in an incoherent panic "No, please... We were just leaving... I live near by... please... I won't do it again... Pleeeease!" As she pleaded she frantically gestured with her hands, waving one arm in the direction of her apartment while the other arm slipped enough to reveal her tits to the cop. She was so desperate that she wasn't even aware of the exposure.

The cop's gruff expression didn't change as he secretly admired the best tits he'd seen in a long time. He thought "Some days this job really has some great perks." However he had a job to do so he again demanded "Get in the car, miss."

Summer put her hands on the car door and bounced on her toes in exasperation as she pleaded "Pleeeese..."

As she bounced on her toes her tits jiggled and wobbled just inches away from the cop's face. The cop's cock stiffened as he gazed at the erotic sight. Sometimes it was difficult to stay professional in this job. He had already been somewhat unprofessional by not getting out of his car to confront the girl. The rain had increased to almost a downpour and the local cop really didn't want to get out in the rain just to deal with a topless slut.

He practically barked at her "If I have to get out of this car it won't be pleasant. It will involve handcuffs and an additional charge of resisting arrest."

Actually cuffing the girl might have it's advantages since restraining her arms behind her back would keep her tits exposed. He would be able to view her tits all the way back to the police station.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks but it was hard to tell since the rain was also pouring down over her. She was just reaching for the door handle when the police radio squawked "10-30 in progress, all units respond."

With urgency in his voice the cop said "This is your lucky day. Step away from the car, miss." Summer was too dazed to move until he barked the order a second time. She took a step back then the car's red and blue emergency lights started flashing as the car pulled away from the curb and sped away.

Summer stood in a daze, not able to comprehend what just happened. She was jolted from her stupor when Keith grabbed her arm and shouted "Let's get out of here." She wasn't aware of where she was going until her bare feet hit the hard concrete sidewalk. Almost instantly she jerked her arm out of Keith's grasp and turned to run back into the park.

Keith exclaimed "What the f..."

As she ran through the park she shouted back "My shoes."

The guys stood awe as they gazed at the young woman racing across the park. Her shorts clung to her ass to reveal the enticing jiggle in her cheeks with every step. The shorts had become water logged again in the downpour so they were again creeping lower on her hips. The guys prayed that the shorts would fall off again as more and more of her flesh became visible. By the time Summer arrived where she had left her shoes the shorts were low enough to show the top of her ass crack. She was aware of the precarious position of her shorts but she was in a hurry to escape the neighborhood before she got arrested. She didn't even take the time to pull the shorts back up, she merely grasped them on the side with one hand as she grabbed her shoes with her other hand. As she raced back towards the boys they were delighted to view her tits bouncing with every step to made. She only held her shorts at her hip on one side which allowed the other side to creep a little lower with each pounding step. By the time she arrived back where the boys were waiting the shorts were hanging diagonally across her pelvis and ass, leaving half her ass exposed as well as almost all of her pelvis. If the wet garment crept any lower her slit would again be on display. She didn't stop running when she reached the sidewalk and raced past the guys, staying on the grass to soften the strides on her bare feet. The guys quickly chased after her but stayed behind her so they could ogle her cute butt.

Summer was solely concerned with getting home safely and wasn't even aware that as she ran she was inadvertently lowering the hand at her hip. It wasn't long until her shorts were entirely off of her butt and the top of her slit was peeking out over the waistband in front.

The group was three blocks from the park when one of the guys yelled "Stop, slow down. We should be safe by now."

Summer stopped and turned to face the guys. Her tits heaved up and down with each breath under the sheer t-shirt but the guys' eyes were focused elsewhere. She immediately noticed them gazing at her crotch so she looked down to see her slit partially exposed. She wasn't going to risk getting arrested so she pulled her shorts up to cover herself. The guys groaned in disappointment which made her giggle. The guys started joking about being disappointed that she hadn't been arrested.

"Ah, I was hoping to see her handcuffed and helpless."

"It would have been hot to see her getting frisked and fondled by the cop."

"I think a strip search would have been justified."

"Cavity search!!"

Summer was laughing constantly at the crude fantasies the guys were expressing. She was extremely relieved that she had escaped being arrested for public lewdness.

The exercise of sprinting from the park and the guys' comical teasing had swept away the panic of almost being arrested. However as the fear subsided she was far from calm. It seemed that the risk of being arrested had actually intensified her arousal. The visions planted in her head of being strip searched and more intensified the arousal she was already feeling. She couldn't wait to get home to take care of the aching in her pussy.

They walked the remainder of the way home with the guys teasing and taunting her as they pleaded for her to drop her shorts again. Summer denied their request but kept her tits on display the rest of the way home.

When they arrived at the apartment building Keith invited everybody into his apartment for a beer. Summer turned down the offer and curtly stated "The football game put me a couple hours behind with my household chores. I really need to get busy."

"Ah, come on. One beer won't hurt." Keith urged.

Summer was too horny to engage in a debate so she just turned to run up the stairs to her apartment as she whimpered "Maybe later."

As soon as she was inside her apartment she dropped her shoes and pealed off her wet clothes. She leaned back against the door and pressed a finger just barely between her lips. She proceeded to run her finger along the length of her slit to tease her lips. When she touched her clit it was as if an electric charge sparked through her body. A loud moan escaped her throat as she continued to tease her clit with one hand while her other hand buried one then two fingers into her pussy. She was already incredibly aroused and her excitement grew at an exceptionally fast pace. She was becoming a bit delirious and she knew it wouldn't take long to achieve the satisfaction she craved.

She just about jumped out of her skin when there was a knock on her door. She opened her eyes but ignored the intrusion and continued masturbating. A few seconds later there was another annoying knock on the door.

She needed to dismiss the intrusion so he called out "Who's there?'

"Keith."

She paused a few seconds then through her heavy breathing asked "What do you want?"

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine."

"Let me in. We need to talk."

"I'm busy now. We can talk later." She continued to masturbate as she tried to get rid of Keith.

But he wasn't that easy to get rid of. Due to her curt demeanor when they got home Keith was concerned that she was upset about the days events. Sure, she had enjoyed playing football and seemingly enjoyed showing off her tits in the wet t-shirt. But maybe the guys had pushed her too far in allowing her to get bottomless. Maybe she was regretting her slutty behavior and was ashamed of almost being arrested. He just wanted to make sure she was OK.

"Come on, at least open the door and so I can talk to a face instead of a door. I'm not leaving until I know you're OK."

"Oh damn" she muttered. She would have to appease him in order to make him leave her alone. She hadn't stopped masturbating but Keith's presence was an annoying distraction. She stood behind the door as she opened it a few inches. She continued to pump her fingers into her cunt with one hand and held the doorknob with the other as she poked her head around the edge of the door to address her neighbor.

When Keith saw her face he knew she was not OK. He mistook the expression of wanton desire for distress and he tried to comfort her. He apologized for what had happened in the park "I'm sorry for the way we treated you in the park. We should have been more concerned about you and stopped the game when it started to rain. It was selfish of us to make you play in a wet t-shirt."

She just wanted him to leave so she tried to convince him that the exposure wasn't traumatic for her "That's OK. I enjoyed it too" she confessed.

Keith was surprised by her confession and could tell by her face that something was still bothering her. He continued to apologize "Well we should have had more respect for you and helped you out when you ended up bottomless instead of gawking like idiots."

She continued to pump her fingers into her pussy from behind the door and a whimper of arousal escaped her lips as she replied "Don't worry about it. I..." (the whimper caused her to draw out the next word with a quivering voice) "...l-o-o-oved being on display."