Friendly Little Foursome

Story Info
A group of students have some after-school fun.
7.1k words
4.49
36k
28

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, and welcome to the latest installment of the Bang Gang! Real life has gotten in the way lately, but I managed to conjure up another addition! I appreciate the comments and messages I received; it's the one thing that gets the ol' keyboard tapping.

The usual disclaimers: while I attempt to make each of my stories self-contained, I should inform you that all of my stories involve the same group of characters and are written chronologically, so if you enjoy this story you'll be happy to know that there are over a dozen stories that led to this point. Plus, there are more than a few additional stories bubbling inside of my head with no specific deadline in mind. Easiest way to read them in order or to receive future episodes of the story would be to follow me on Literotica and sort by date.

Once again, thank you for the kind words and constructive criticism. Do me a favor and comment! And most importantly, enjoy!

MaiaEmpire

***

It was a typical Tuesday afternoon as I walked through the halls of my high school. It was one of those old private schools in New York state, with brick buildings filled with tall corridors framed by wood paneling, endless trophies and portraits, and more than a hint of pretentiousness. Well, maybe a healthy dosage of pretentiousness. The halls were filled with the energy of shuffling students in uniform; dark blazers and ties for the boys while us girls wore similar blazers with criss-cross ties and pleated skirts.

It was between third and fourth period, and I was heading to my locker which was located in a side coat room off the main hallway. I wasn't paying much attention to the din of the student body; I was more preoccupied thinking about my literature quiz in twenty minutes and cheer-leading practice which was scheduled for this afternoon. I was reciting the Hamlet soliloquy in my head for the upteenth time as I turned the dial on my locker to toss my textbooks inside. I was reciting the bit about a thousand natural shocks the flesh is heir to, when suddenly I felt a natural shock of my own as a hand slid under my skirt to pinch the flesh of my bottom.

I squeaked, almost dropping my books, as I turned to see the culprit. I was greeted by the grinning face of Alex Brown, the captain of my cheer-leading squad. She was dressed in the same uniform as myself, with her auburn hair falling past her shoulders. She had bold green eyes and fair skin, and while she was a couple of inches taller than me and had more musculature, she had the same feminine curves that I did.

I wrinkled my nose at her. "Hey, not at school, you!" I glanced around, but it seemed no one had noticed or was paying attention. "You know better than to misbehave like that at school!"

Alex chuckled. "Sorry, sweetie! You have to admit though, it's a bit difficult to resist!"

I sighed. "I get it. I'm cute as hell. Still, try and control yourself! The last thing we need is for people at school to get suspicious!"

Alex and I have always been good friends, but in the past few weeks we had upgraded from simply friends to, for lack of a better term, fuck buddies. We started hooking up semi-regularly along with another pair of friends from the squad, Brooke and Sofia. Most recently, the four of us spent the better part of the past weekend screwing each others' brains out. It was a hell of a lot of fun running around naked with my girlfriends for two days straight, but at school I really wanted to keep a lid on it. I didn't want to be labeled as a butch lesbian or anything, I just wanted some crazy girl sex on the side!

Alex raised her hands. "Alright, alright, I get it. Oh, I have news about practice today."

I popped open my locker and tossed my textbook inside. "Is something up?"

"Coach said that it's canceled today," Alex explained. "Family emergency came up, so she told me to tell the squad. I'm going to fire off a text to the rest of the girls in a few minutes."

"Aw, bummer," I said, pulling out one of my folders. "I guess I'll have to see if Rylan can give me a ride home. He hangs out with his buddy on Tuesdays when we have practice." Rylan was my boyfriend, and while he was well aware of my bisexual side and loved it, it was yet another reason to be discrete while we were at school. It would raise way too many questions, and all that.

"Or," smirked Alex, "the two of us could fool around a bit. If you're down."

I returned Alex's smile. "Absolutely! I'm going to need a little physical relief after this literature test."

"Sounds good, Beth!" Alex replied, squeezing my hand a bit. "Speaking of Rylan, did you two have a good time after I dropped you off on Sunday?"

It was my turn to give a sly grin. "That's putting it mildly!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," I started, "it turns out that Rylan was having a little football party with the guys when I arrived. The boys were pretty much up to the same thing us girls were before I interrupted them. Suffice to say, I had my share of action."

Alex gasped. "Holy shit! They were messing around with each other? And you were alone with bunch of guys!?"

"Yep! Let's just say I was the pregame show, the halftime show, and the post-game celebration!"

"Oh my god, and I just drove off! How many guys were there!?"

"Four. Rylan, of course, and Brooke's boyfriend Mark. Tyler Harrison was with them, and Juan Ramirez." I leaned in close to whisper. "I pretty much spent the afternoon on my back or on my knees!"

Alex's green eyes were wide in surprise. "Fuck, I knew I should have gone in with you. Is that part of that Bang Gang thing you guys started?"

Alex was talking about the little group Rylan and I, along with his best friend Mark and my best friend Brooke, started back in December. It was a sort of jealousy-free arrangement we had, where we could experiment and play with each other. Rylan and I had both discovered our bi-sides, and with the Gang it was no holds barred. We were free to play with anyone in the gang, and for the past few weeks we extended an invitation to Juan, Sofia, and of course Alex. However, so far the only person who had fucked everyone in the group was, well, me.

"I mean, technically, yeah, it's a Bang Gang thing. Though on Sunday it was pretty much me getting banged." I was surprised at how coolly I was explaining how I got majorly railroaded by a group of guys.

"Damn girl, that's so slutty. I wish I had been there!"

I scratched my chin thoughtfully. "You know when I mentioned Rylan hangs out with his buddy when I am at practice on Tuesdays? That buddy is Juan Ramirez, who was there on Sunday."

"I know Juan from history class. He's so hot!" Alex's eyes bulged yet again. "You mean Rylan and Juan like to-"

"Mess around with each other?" I closed my eyes and nodded. "They go at it pretty much like clockwork every week during our cheer-leading days, according to Rylan." I paused briefly. "You know, since practice is canceled, maybe we could meet up with them. It's a bit last minute, but I'm sure they'd love to hook up."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Alex squealed. "I've been thinking of this Bang Gang for days now, hoping I'd get to mess around with you guys. Plus, I was hoping you'd let me have a shot at Rylan one of these days."

"Oh, absolutely! I'd love to watch you two go at it!" I was bouncing on my heels, trying to contain myself and keep people from overhearing.

"Okay. Okay okay okay." Alex took a breath, and scanned around to make sure no one was listening in. "Let's focus for a sec. Text Rylan, and we'll figure out what's happening after school. Oh my god, I am getting so wet right now!"

"I don't know how I'm supposed to focus on my test now!" I complained.

"I know! Okay, just text him now and we'll sort it all out. I'll see you after class, girl." Alex winked, blew me a kiss, and skipped away.

I whipped out my phone, and fired away a text to Rylan as I made my way to class. Thankfully, he responded right away, and after a flurry of texts our afternoon was planned and we were on! I'm not sure how I managed to stay in my chair for the test, and though I am fairly sure I wrote some answers on the paper, I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote complete gibberish since I was so distracted. The rest of the class wore on slowly, until finally the bell rang and I practically bolted for the door. I retrieved my winter coat, flung my bag over my shoulder, and sprang for the door to the parking lot.

When I got to the door, I saw Rylan standing there talking to his friend Juan. Both of them looked positively handsome in their coats and uniforms, with Rylan sporting his brown hair in a precise haircut and Juan standing taller, his slim, athletic build and his copper skin to die for. They were smirking at each other, and when they saw me heading their way they smirked even more. Rylan embraced me, and we kissed while Juan looked on.

"Hola, Beth," Juan greeted me with his lovely Mexican accent.

"Hey Juan," I smiled.

"This was an awesome idea, babe," Rylan said to me as he put his arm around my waist. "After Sunday I'm almost surprised you're ready for more!"

I grinned up at him. "Sweetie, I'd take you and Juan here all night if I could."

"Absolutely," Juan agreed. "Rylan said Alex Brown is coming also?"

"Yeah, she should be here any second. I'm surprised I beat her here."

"This is good," Juan nodded. "Rylan keeps saying about this Bang Gang, and though is fun with Rylan and Mark, I'm wanting to fuck a girl."

Rylan raised an eyebrow. "My ass not tight enough for you?"

"Is nice," Juan shrugged with a grin, "but also I like pussy! And Beth and Alex is very hot."

Almost at the sound of her name, Alex turned a corner and made a beeline for us. She was pulling on her coat, and she had a distinct spring in her step as she approached us.

"Hey Beth. Hey boys," she said as she buttoned up her coat. "That was the longest fourth period I've ever had!"

"Tell me about it," replied Rylan. "So Juan and I were going to head over to his place. Did you want to follow us?"

"I actually didn't drive today," frowned Alex.

Rylan waved it off. "Not to worry. It'll be tight, but I think the four of us can fit in my car. Shall we, ladies?"

We headed out the door, with Rylan and I putting our hands around each other's waist, and Juan and Alex following. They were having a friendly chat; they were acquaintances, but really hadn't spent much time together outside of class. It was funny that this would be first time they really hung out, and they're jumping right to sex. Rylan had a red sports car, and if you pulled up the hatch and pushed the front seats forward, there was a little space for two more people. Alex and I climbed in the back, and though it was cramped it worked for now. Rylan and Juan jumped into the front, and with a roar of the engine we were off.

Alex spoke up first. "I can't believe we're doing this! I've been in lesbian-land for weeks now; I can't even remember the last time I fucked a guy!" Leave it to Alex to be perfectly candid and to the point.

Rylan and I chucked at Alex, but Juan solemnly nodded his head. "I am same. Since Katie and me broke up in January, Beth is only girl I get with."

"Well, you'll definitely be getting some pussy today!" Alex laughed, pinching Juan's arm. "You know, I've wanted to fuck you ever since this semester started."

"From what Beth says, I thought you liked girls only," replied Juan.

Alex sat back, thoughtfully. "Hm, interesting. I've been with a few guys, but I've only just started playing with girls. I guess I must be bi, but I don't know if I lean one way or the other. What about you guys?"

"You know my story," I responded. "I'll play with anyone, guy or girl. I'm just horny all the time!"

Alex laughed. "And you, Juan?"

"I'm no bisexual, but guys can be fun. I like to fuck guys, but I like girls more."

"Aw, Juan, I'm hurt!" Rylan joked.

"Where do you fall, Rylan?" Alex asked.

Rylan thought for a moment. "If I was being perfectly honest, I'd say I was bi, but I think I lean more towards guys."

I blinked in surprise. "Really?"

"Don't get me wrong, babe. I like girls, and I love you. But I think at this point I've been with more guys than I have girls, and to be frank, I like being on the bottom."

"Well, bad news Rylan," teased Alex. "I left my strap-on at home, so you're going to have to fuck me today."

Rylan jokingly grimaced. "Well, I guess that's a sacrifice I'll just have to make!" We all laughed.

We chatted for a few more minutes, and soon Rylan was pulling into a rather large driveway. Juan's house was a light brown, with a Spanish tile roof. Its Latin style looked slightly out of place in the New York winter, but it was very nice. His family was quite wealthy, but much like Rylan he wasn't a snob about it, unlike many of the kids at our school. Rylan parked quickly, and we practically leapt out of the car. Juan led the way through the snow and to the front staircase to unlock the door.

Juan's family was clearly summoning a small piece of Mexico into New York, as the house was decorated with traditional Mexican art and colors. His parents were diplomats at the United Nations, and clearly quite proud of their country. The house was empty as Juan took our coats to hang in the front closet, and with his winning smile he gestured up the stairs and to his bedroom. Rylan, Alex, and I followed obediently, probably because the three of us were eager to get fucked by this gorgeous hombre.

Juan's room was fairly sparse, with a few soccer posters on the wall and a guitar in the corner. I think it was a law that every Mexican boy needs to learn how to play a musical instrument. He had a large poster bed with a gray blanket in the corner, and a stereo system setup next to his laptop. Juan set down his bag and turned on his computer to put on some music, while Alex sidled up to me.

"Is it okay if I get first dibs on Rylan?" she whispered into my ear.

"Absolutely," I whispered back. "I'm being very generous to share my boyfriend with you. So go fuck his brains out!"

We giggled together, and Alex sauntered over to Rylan, who was sitting on Juan's bed. She leaned over him, and stroked his thighs. The two of them smiled at each other, and Rylan looked over to me. I winked at him, and with a grin he turned to Alex who kissed him forcefully. I leaned back against Juan's tan dresser watching them as Alex and Rylan started to make out. Rylan scooted back on the bed, and allowed Alex to crawl over him. I knew Rylan liked to surrender control, and knowing Alex liked to take charge, he was in for some fun.

Alex was straddling Rylan, her skirt spread out over his lap as she undid his necktie and continued to kiss him. Rylan's hands went to her hips, and he slid his hands under her skirt to grip her thighs. The two of them looked incredibly hot together. I don't know why I was so fascinated by watching Alex make out with my boyfriend, but my knees squeezed subconsciously together as I pressed my hand against my groin. As I quietly rubbed myself through the fabric, I saw Juan settle on a song and glance over at me. With a flash of a smile, he strolled over to me as I stood coquettishly in my skirt.

He stood inches away, looking down at me, and my heart went a mile a minute. His hands went to my waist, and reflexively my hands went around his neck. We closed our eyes and our lips met. I have to admit, Juan was by far the best kisser I've ever had, which is saying something! I wish I knew why exactly that was; all I knew was that when we kissed my world went white. As we kissed, Juan carefully slid my blazer from my shoulders. I was so into his mouth against mine that it barely registered that he was slowly undressing me. He did it so gradually and methodically that I was shocked to see that he stripped me down to only my panties and stockings, and I didn't even realize it!

"Wait a minute," I moaned into his mouth, "how did I end up the only one undressed here?"

Juan slipped his thumbs into the elastic of my underwear, and pulled them past my hips. He was still completely dressed as he lowered himself down to hook my stockings and brought them to the floor as well. "Is a mystery," he spoke nonchalantly, as my panties fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

I was naked before this beautiful boy, and I playfully smacked his chest when he stood up. He went in for another kiss, but knowing I would be putty in his hands I avoided his lips. I wanted him naked, so I needed to focus. I quickly pulled his blazer off his shoulders, and he smiled down on me as I undid his shirt. He kept his eyes fixed on me, and my heart fluttered as I looked up at him as he allowed me to undress him. I pulled off his shirt, exposing his lithe chest, as I got to my knees in front of him.

I fumbled with his belt, and as I undid his fly I pulled down his underwear along with his pants, eager to get him undressed. I glanced past his bare thighs to Alex and Rylan on the bed; Rylan was on his back pulling off his shirt, and Alex was on her knees, stripping off her bra. It was the last thing she was wearing, and her pale breasts pointed straight at Rylan's dick. His thick cock was springing to life, and once Alex tossed her bra aside, she leaned forward and engulfed it.

Similarly, Juan stepped out of his pants with his own hard dick pointing right at my face. Still on my knees, I gripped it with my right hand and started to lick the tip. Looking up at his handsome face, I puckered and kissed his head and slowly inched it into my mouth. Juan gripped my hair with one hand as I ran my tongue all over his shaft. I took a breath through my nostrils, and poked his cock against the back of my throat as I bobbed back and forth to blow him.

I could hear Alex slurping and sucking from the bed as the two of us simultaneously worked these dicks into our mouths. The boys moaned appreciatively, clearly enjoying their blowjobs. I loved being on my knees like this in front of Juan as he moved his hips against me. After a few minutes of me choking myself on Juan's cock, I heard Alex pipe up behind him.

"Before we go any further, boys, I want to see a show," demanded Alex. "I want to see one of you get fucked."

Juan laughed. "You mean you want to see Rylan fucked? I do no get fucked."

"This is quite true, Juan my dear," quipped Rylan, who raised up on his elbows on the bed. "Get over here man, and fuck the shit out of me."

I pulled off of Juan's cock, as Juan stepped over to his dresser to pull out a bottle of lube. Alex reached up off of the bed, and taking my hand pulled me onto the bed with her. We scrambled over to the far side of the bed and sat against the wall. As we gave the boys plenty of space, she whispered into my ear.

"This is going to be so goddamn hot! I've always wanted to watch two guys have sex!"

"Trust me, it is awesome," I responded as I leaned against her on the bed. Our hands wandered over our pussies as we cuddled against each other. Meanwhile, Juan handed the lube bottle to Rylan while smearing it all over his hard dick. Rylan plopped a wad on his hand and lifted his legs to rub it all over his asshole. He set it on the nightstand, and lay on his back with his legs spread as Juan crawled over him. He settled on top of him, their cocks pressed against each other, and they began to make out.

"Oh my," whispered Alex into my ear, "I was not expecting them to kiss, but god-damn that is hot!"

Rylan and Juan kissed each other hard, their hips moving against each other. Rylan's legs spread to either side, and very slowly he wrapped his legs around Juan's waist. In response, Alex and I started moving our hands faster against our pussies. Without lifting off of Rylan's mouth, Juan positioned himself against Rylan's ass, as Rylan lifted his knees higher to give him better access.

12