Friendly Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine settled back into the seat, her purse in her lap—and then frowned as she realized it wasn't closed properly. Opening it up she rummaged through it and decided everything was there—but things seemed out of place. Specifically, her wallet was on top of everything, and her phone had slid down to the bottom.

Digging the phone out, she saw she had one new message from an unknown number. It said simply, "See you around, slut." Justine felt a chill as she realized Terry had her number. Looking at the timestamp, he'd sent it while she was in the shower. Then she felt actual goosebumps when she remembered her wallet also seemed like it had been moved, and pulled that out next.

Everything looked fine at first—her credit cards and cash were undisturbed. But when she looked at her ID, she saw it sat backwards in its sleeve—and she distinctly remembered putting it back the right way after showing it to the bouncer at the club. As she thought back, she began to realize it had taken Terry a little longer than it should have to bring her things to her while she'd been in the shower. In fact, it had been the longest amount of time he'd left her alone all night, and she found herself wondering what else he might have done besides send a text. Maybe he hadn't been willing to leave meeting her again to pure chance. "'Small city' my ass," she muttered under her breath.

Once she'd been dropped off at her car, she just sat in it for a while, staring pensively out the windshield as the city woke up around her. She thought about everything Terry had done, and wondered what else he might have in mind if he did have her phone number and address. And as she thought about how focused he'd been on filling her with load after load of his cum, she realized her hands had come to rest on her vinyl-covered stomach. Shivering, she pushed those thoughts aside, and headed home.

Going to work that day was a special kind of hell—fatigue made it seem like it would last forever, and she was, in fact, sore in all sorts of places. Plus, Mark sent her several texts and voicemails—apologizing, wanting to know if she was all right, and asking what the hell had happened with her and Terry. She declined the phone calls, and kept her text messages brief, her patience with him at an end. She told him that she was fine, and that Terry had saved her from the bad spot Mark had left her in—and that she assumed she didn't have to explain why she wasn't going to see him anymore. Mark apologized again and tried a couple more times to meet up with her, but she deleted him from her phone and eventually he gave up.

But she saved that unknown number to her contacts, under "Terry." And she decided to keep her evenings free for a little while, in case someone decided she wasn't done paying for her rescue.