Friendly Neighbors

Story Info
The reconstruction of life after divorce has its surprises.
2.4k words
19.5k
11
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten years of marriage to the wrong person, I found myself single at 40 restarting a life with renewed hope for happier days. I consider myself tall, handsome and charming and have had a wide range of girlfriends usually older than me till mid twenty's then went in the opposite direction, but we will save that for another day.

The universe was kind to me as a friend told me about this charming old house on the lakeshore that had the upper level available to rent. It had two small bedrooms overlooking the lake, tiny kitchen but I didn't need more. I went to see it and was charmed by the character, location and energy of this house and the couple who owned it has a connection right away.

I had two cars with one space in the driveway, I parked my summer car in the driveway and the other across the road on a side street. Being on the lakeshore it was a busy location in the summer with manicured lakeside parks across the street which was perfect to curb my newly found sense of being alone.

On the corner where I parked was a small house with a retired couple, Boris was University professor in his formidable years and his wife Susan who continued to work in her 60's at the university in administration and was still part time. Boris would sit in the front yard most days watching the parade of people going for a walk to the lake and handing out flowers that grew on the lawn to any females that established eye contact. He was in his late 70's which entitled him to kind reception of his gesture of flowers from all the young women passing by.

We would chat as neighbors do and Boris insisted I have a sweet vermouth and vodka shot with him often time, I found comfort in listening to the wisdom of the elders across the street and used to help him with small things to be fixed around the house, which of course involved a reason to have a few shots of his favorite spirits afterwards. He would recite limericks that were always referenced to sex, while following him in the amount of his vodka we consumed together on a Saturday night, my imagination began to put together the life Susan had serving him as she had a submissive side.

Susan enjoyed a glass of wine while the boys were doing shots, being eastern European Boris witnessed the war as a child in Poland and was damaged by the harshness of the experience which his drinking I concluded was a coping mechanism. He was friendly, sweet and clearly smart and a joy to talk to but still was an authority to be reckoned with as a husband.

Susan was soft-spoken, smart and handled Boris as the evening or afternoon of drinks made him demanding. I was amazed how she never seemed bothered and did what he asked. They were a no stress couple. I quickly figured out Susan must have been a prize in her younger years as she still had her tall slim physique, small firm breasts and her mouth intrigued me with perfect lips like I've only seen in tv commercials. The intervals of my evening drinks across the road after I finished dinner increased with enjoying the short summer weather season. The hot summers made Susan dress lightly with a thin loose summer dress and no bra allowing a clear view of most of her breast from any angle which I often gave her direct approving looks upon my arrival which she welcomed my compliment how nice she looked. In stark contrast to the way she looked every other day going to her church to help with out with their bookkeeping. I was now was convinced she had been a submissive wife and Boris had a very active sex life in his younger years.

We often went for walks to the lake together in the evenings, Boris would walk arm in arm for stability depending on how his hip and amount he drank. Susan would walk on my other side holding my arm or waist as she too enjoyed the human aspect of just being together. Being newly single again, time was passing and I haven't had sex in what seemed an eternity. As we walked and chatted about everything and nothing I put my arm over Susan's shoulder with my forearm naturally coming down over her chest slightly. As there was no other people on a walk around us I let my hand rest on the thin cotton covering he left breast, the stride of our steps created a slight movement across her nipple which I felt thru the getting hard, I imagined her breasts must of had a lifetime of manipulation as her nipples were the size of the fingertip of my pinky and stood at attention. I gently cupped her breast to see her reaction which there was none or moving away removing my arm. My heartrate was increasing not knowing the reaction I was going to get, I proceed to squeeze her tit acknowledging it was not by mistake and still she let me. My heart was now pounding in my chest as I began rolling her nipple between my thumb and index finger within inches of his view should he look over. Boris now tiring said let's head back to the house which broke off the position as we turned around. Upon entering the house after an afternoon of consumption, he seemed a little impaired in energy and said he was going to retire for the evening.

Feeling a horny boldness nurtured by the vodka & vermouth. I concluded he created what appeared to be a shy church-going wife while in reality, she was a submissive slut catering to what I imagined relentlessly sexual adventures and explorations her entire life as he was her only man from the old days. I thanked Boris for his hospitality and drinks this evening, wished him a restful sleep and with bold transparency said, the evening is still young so I will enjoy another drink and your wife if you didn't mind? He immediately turned a deviant eye towards me and nodded yes. Then said Suzy come help me to bed.

I poured myself a drink while she helped him to bed, lit a cigarette and pondered if she would be submissive with me but I figured, I only had once chance to see without fear that I am misreading this scene. Thinking Boris and I shared the same outlooks on sex, I was convinced he knew the context of my straightforward comments on enjoying his wife and she saw his devious smile and acknowledgement. So in essence I hoped she viewed it as a permission granted to me as I don't think he had a good erection for many years.

I was standing admiring the lake view to the left of the house from the large living room window sipping on my drink. Susan came down and said I see you have your drink and sat on the sofa with her back to the window facing me as I was still standing. Since the first day I saw her, I imagined how good her mouth would look and feel filled with a hard cock. As I looked down with her huge nipples against the sun dress and her arms at her side just looking up at me, I put my thumb behind my cotton elastic waistband and lowered my shorts and briefs an arms length, allowing my mostly hard eight inch circumcised cock to fall out in front of her. She reached up and wrapped her delicate aged hand around it with a almost inaudible moan and began to stroke it to hardness with exacting pressure and movements. The reality of standing in plain view of the window overlooking the street and thought of Boris could come down from his room at any moment made my cock rock hard. With my left hand holding down my shorts, I took my right hand and put it behind her head and gently grabbed her hair and moved her head towards my cock. She opened her mouth and I pushed my cock into her mouth gently to see how deep I could go. Then gently pulled her head back just before the head got to her lips and slowly pushed back in again deeper this time. I saw she enjoyed taking all eight inches down her throat without any sign of gagging or pull back. There was no doubt she had years of experience deepthroating hard cock so I increased the pace fucking her throat as deep as I could go.

My intuition on everything I was thinking seemed to be correct. She enjoyed being submissive and I had his permission to enjoy her albeit while he was slightly intoxicated. I could feel a building of pleasure but didn't want to cum as this was too enjoyable. So I held her head with a slowing down motion and slowly pushed my cock down her throat and held it there for a few seconds and then repeated again to regain control. Susan's ability to maintain a constant suction even when I was stopped deep down her throat was like nothing I ever experienced. At one point it began to be painful and I just pulled out for a break as I didn't want to mention anything that could be construed as negative. I would later realize her learned method was a stationary deepthroat suction without stroking. I would guess, that was taught to her because Boris most likely would cum too quickly any other way.

While enjoying one of the most exciting and longest BJ's in recent memory, I began verbalizing to her how she was doing everything right as she should, to please the men in her life, I complimented her efforts in wearing the thinnest worn out, translucent sun dress without panties or bra so I can see her enlarged pussy lips and hard nipples and how I knew she was taught correctly to be such a good slut. These comments didn't offend her as she nodded in agreement and sucked harder.

I pulled her head away from my cock that was now hurting, took her hand to stand up, pushed her shoulder off and let it fall to the floor, as I began kneading her breast and sucking her nipples I brought one hand down to her pussy, there was a thick layer of clear lubricant on her puffy pussy lips and her clit was the size of my thumb tip. I took her waist and motioned her 65 year old body towards the living room chair. As she Lay back, I spread her legs slightly and said I want you to give me a show playing with your pussy while I play with myself at the same time. The truth was I couldn't take another minute of suction on the head of my cock, I had to get blood flow moving again. Without hesitation she began to rub her clit and squeeze the hood being pushed outward by her clit stiffening. It looked like a small penis bigger than anything I seen in my rich history, I began by insisting she has been a good slut in her life for Boris to which she increased her speed of masturbation and said oh yes, as her level of excitement increased I watched her pussy lips become engorged and separate opening up to a beautiful large hole. She may have been on in her age but her pussy mound was smooth and round like a 25yr old.

Seeing this conversation was exciting her, I continued to get more graphic by telling her how attractive her big pussy was. Seeing you never had children and being stretched out like it is, you must have been penetrated often over the years. I sensed she enjoyed this verbal freedom and she was building up to orgasm and she said yes I have been a long time ago. Her masturbation technique was getting very intense which made her arch her head back and giggle but more like a laugh, So I continued with saying you must have had many other men inside that pussy, to which she said yes. His friends where ever we lived became close. I said that's so horny, you must have enjoyed it? Have you ever had multiple men at the same time? she said yes. I asked how was it to which she replied they filled all my holes at the same time. At this point she was being ferocious masturbating her clit laughing which I came to learn that's how she cums. After she came I kneeled down and latched on to her nipple and slid two fingers into her loose pussy and massaged her G spot back and forth. As the giggles started I increased my speed unrelenting fast which most women would find uncomfortable but she just said oh that's good and a laugh erupted as she squirted up my arm. I went to the kitchen, washed my hands and brought her a dish towel and had a cigarette as she lay there naked in a dreamy state.

Unless Boris was a deep sleeper he would have heard and recognized her loud orgasmic laughs knowing she is again serving another man as he taught her to do. I finished my cigarette, walked over to the chair with my half erection that didn't go away and put my hand on the back of her head and said - now you are going suck the cum out of my cock like you were taught. Empowered with my dominance over her I became hard immediately and squeezed a handful of her hair with just enough pressure to be rough but not overly painful. I forced my huge erection down her throat as deep as I could go at a fast pace smacking her face against my stomach which she moaned with enjoyment. After about 3-4 minutes everything that was building over the last two hours emptied into her throat, she just kept milking my erection deep in her throat with her magical suction. After a couple of minutes it was too sensitive to let her continue so I pulled out my deflated cock. I flipped up my shorts took her hand and told her to lift her arms as I pulled her dress down over her shoulders.

We sat and had a cigarette, finished my drink and headed back home across the street and said se you tomorrow.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good start

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pfftt!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad for a first story, but would benefit greatly from an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An awful lot of sentences I had to read more than once because of missing words. Others were too long or contained too many moving parts..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story…I’m totally enslaved to my wife’s 68 year-old cunt. Never a day goes by that I don’t want to worship and eat it. Her clit also gets incredibly engorged and I love sucking it like a cock. When I shared that thought, she called me gay. I came immediately..

Thanks for such a nice story.

JT

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Knock at My Door Guy is shocked when wife leaves him.in Loving Wives
Breaking News Wife's cheating makes local news.in Loving Wives
We Need to Talk Pt. 01 A wife discovers you need to be careful what you wish for.in Loving Wives
The Surrogate Wife asks husband to take her friend as a surrogate.in Loving Wives
In the End It was Frank's Game Marc LaValliere messes with the wrong wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories