Friendly Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"Awild fuck, remember?" Valentina purred as she searched for the bedroom. Finding it, she walked away from him and cocked her head to one side. "You might want to set your coffee maker to brew us a pot for later on - we're going to need it."

Jesse didn't doubt that for an instant. He was certain that every moment he spent with Val was going to be the very definition of the word "ecstasy" and yet, he knew he would have a lot of work ahead of him, despite her assurances. You did not become so fortunate to bed someone like Valentina and then, just go through the motions. You considered each and every action and you paid careful attention. She would be the type of person to give clues as to what she liked.

Valentina stretched out on the bed and proudly displayed a body that she obviously worked hard to maintain. There wasn't a blemish on her skin and her face was beauty without a single flaw. She sat up as Jesse approached the bed and offered her lips for a kiss. Jesse took her face in his hands and gave her the best kiss he was possible of bestowing. It seemed to entice her further as her agile tongue joined with his and the pair fell back on the comfortable bed. Her arms went around his back and they tumbled together, still kissing as if their lives depended on it.

Jesse had never felt such an instant connection with anyone before. Valentina likely felt the same way, as she was offering something many men would have given weeks or months of their life to obtain. There was a chemistry between them that they both felt. Jesse knew that with someone as unique as Valentina, you didn't rush anything. You took your time so that you could appreciate the entire portrait and not just the scenery.

To that end, Jesse didn't just make moves to get Val naked so that they could have sex. He went over her body with deliberate, slow moves. He looked at her in the pretty lingerie and the heels she had worn for the effect. He removed them slowly and gave her a foot rub, which evidently pleased her from the sensual little moans she made. He took in the full scope of her beauty as he kissed her with precise little kisses that were intended to evoke her passions - and did so. Her manicured nails dug into his back as their embrace grew more torrid and their passions more heated.

"You - are incredible," Val gasped as the two lovers released each other for a brief moment. "Don't stop what you are doing!"

Jesse allowed himself a small-but-satisfied smirk. "I wasn't planning on stopping," he said as he positioned his brunette flame stretched out before him. He planned to treat her as a sexual buffet and act as a starving man. His lips touched her body everywhere as pieces of her dainty underwear were removed. Valentina offered no signs of protest, instead, her little cues indicated that she liked everything Jesse was doing to her. His mouth alit on several spots and it seemed to him that from her wet pussy to her stiff, peg-like nipples, every inch of Valentina was sexually charged.

He didn't stop, he continued with his manipulation of Val's sensual body. Her pussy was wet and sweet and tight, his fingering of her confirmed just how snug she was down there. His fingers moved in and out and her groans became louder and more guttural. Valentina was certainly proving to be the wild woman she had claimed to be.

"You great, big,wonderful fucker!" Valentina exclaimed as she sat up. "Okay baby, it's this girl's chance to show you what I can do. Let me help you off with your remaining clothes and then, let me at your cock!" She fumbled with Jesse's few items of clothing and let out a gasp. "Holy fuck!" Valentina said to him. "Is all that really you?"

Jesse had been told on previous occasions that he was hung, although he himself had no basis for comparison. He simply nodded and let Valentina fondle him for a few minutes so that she could judge just how she intended to handle his 9 inches of manhood. Once she made up her mind that she could deal with it, the leggy brunette got down to business. Valentina was a sexual diva who could easily bend a man to her will, but she didn't act that way with Jesse. Theirs was to be a relationship of give and take, so she accepted his thick cock in her mouth as she set about giving him the BJ of a lifetime. She even decided that she would swallow his spunk, something she rarely did. If he kept up the performance, the naughty brunette even toyed with the idea of letting him go in the back door.

Jesse thrilled to the terrific blowjob he was receiving from Val. She was practically worshiping his cock, her tongue trailed all over it from the base to the crown. When he felt himself about to cum, he tried to pull away. With fierce determination, his sexy lover took him balls deep and when the load exploded, she was there to capture it all. He looked into her dark brown eyes with admiration, as none of his previous girlfriends had been able to accomplish that.

The two lovers languished for a little while, although not as long as Val would have expected. It didn't take Jesse long to regain his stamina. He didn't even get a chance to ask for Valentina's opinion. She merely said "Pick a position and just make sure that you really give it to me - like aslut!" Jesse had already surmised that the slender brunette wasn't made from china, so he got in behind her as she got on all fours. He just eased in at first, but Val had made it clear she didn't want to be treated like some fragile little novice. Her guy had gotten the picture and it only took a few minutes before the virile Jesse was fucking Valentina in the proper spirit, with all of his lust behind him.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby,fuck me, fuck the pussy, fuck thehell out of my pussy!" Val screeched as Jesse pounded her from behind. While he was deep inside of her, his hands were not idle. He was fondling her tits and slapping her ass, he had picked up on the clues that she loved it a bit on the rough side. He even tugged on her long, dark hair as he fucked her. Valentina took note of that and promised herself that this would not be the only time she fucked the handsome stallion, because he was simply too good for a one-night stand. This energetic man was the kind of lover that a smart, sexually-charged lady kept around for as long as he wanted to keep coming back.

His savage fucking set off something in Val and she countered it with precise movements of her very own. Her body slammed back against his and Jesse felt up to the challenge as his cock surged deeper inside of her slim, yet surprisingly strong, young frame.

The two of them rutted like beasts for another 40 minutes before coming almost at the same time. Jesse got up to make them some coffee while Valentina sat in bed and plotted out their next adventure. She felt confident that Jesse was good for more than one maniacal fuck in the space of an evening.

When Mrs. Norris got home from the hospital, she was quite pleased to discover that Pookie was fine and well looked after. All of her plants appeared to be none the worse for wear as well. She was even happier to discover her granddaughter had not yet gone back to South Carolina. Val informed her Gran that she was considering a change, perhaps moving closer to Chicago and her closest relative. If Mrs. Norris had caught the brief smile that passed between her handsome young super and Valentina, she said nary a word to either of them.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12