Friendly Vacation: Mango Deck Cabo

Story Info
Two wives show off in a public mango deck contest.
3.8k words
4.43
7.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and Morgan stepped out of the cab and arrived at Mango Deck, in Cabo San Lucas. From the street, the establishment was unassuming. It looked like a normal restaurant, and not the party center that it was typically known for. As they walked through the entrance and went to look for tables, they were met with the scene they were anticipating. The restaurant was fully open air, with a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. A large stage, or deck, per the name, was centered at the edge of the restaurant and the beach. Festive music was playing, with musicians and performers running up and down the deck, to the applause of the patrons.

Every seat and table in the restaurant was positioned in a way to make the deck the main focus. All seats faced towards it, and no sight lines were broken between any of the tables to obstruct the view. Chris very quickly realized why this was called Mango Deck, and could better picture how this place could turn into a party.

Morgan took note of the deck as they continued to scan for an open table. She had a feeling in her gut, that somehow this deck would come into play today - with her involved in some way. She had done some light research ahead of their visit and had watched some of the games & contests held here. They all, unsurprisingly, were sexual in nature and featured women pretty heavily - whether they were dancing, drinking, or even stripping in rare cases. Before she judged Chris too quickly for only picking this place for the chance to see her shaking her ass on stage, she had other matters to attend to. Besides, while she and Chris teased each other about letting loose in public, when push came to shove, she was not the person to actually follow through with these type of things.

"Do you see any tables for four?" Morgan asked. Chris had seemed to spot one off in the corner, on the first level above the deck stage.

They were waiting for another couple to arrive - Brandon and Ashley, their vacation friends they had met last year in Cancun. While Chris and Morgan were in their early thirties, both Brandon & Ashley were ten years older than them. Not that they showed it though. Both were in incredible shape and could easily pass as a couple in their mid thirties.

After being seated at the table, Chris and Morgan looked to each to pass the time until their friends arrived. Both were a little nervous, although they didn't show it. Last year's vacation with Brandon and Ashley had led to some unexpected places. Neither of them wanted to assume that similar activities would take place again this year, and risk being shut down if their advances weren't reciprocated. They were content in going with the flow, enjoying their vacation, and then seeing where things lead.

"Shots?" Chris joked.

"I mean, honestly, I'm game," laughed Morgan. It was only about 1 in the afternoon, but the time felt right.

A round of tequila shots were ordered and then nervously gulped down. While the pair waited at the table, Chris kept stealing glances towards the deck. The wait staff appeared to be setting something up, and there were lots of people moving various chairs, stands, and decorations.

"Wait, I think I see them. Over there. Let's stand up and wave," said Chris.

Chris and Morgan flagged down their friends, who had come from the opposite direction and were entering the restaurant from the beach. They appeared a bit overwhelmed with all of the sensory overload - the music, people, and general hustle and bustle.

"Hello! How good to see you two!" exclaimed Ashley as soon as they had half jogged over to the table. Hugs were exchanged and light pleasantries made for the few first minutes - flight delays, airport arrivals, the weather, their general excitement for vacation.

The waiter soon approached with a tray of four tequila shots.

"They said they were waiting on friends, and wanted to wait for their next shot until you arrived. I'm presuming you are you!" said their waiter. The tequila shots added to Brandon and Ashley's overstimulation but they downed the shots with the help of their two friends.

Over the next twenty minutes, the two couples settled in and caught up with each other. Chris took note of Brandon who was looking as good as he was last year. About 6'0, 165 lbs, Chris and Brandon were pretty similar physically looking, although Chris had the advantage of being younger. He hoped he would stay in as good shape as he aged. Brandon was wearing a brown pair of swim trunks with a button up shirt, almost fully unbuttoned, and a stylish pair of sunglasses and a hat.

Brandon and Ashley had taken a beach walk from their hotel, rather than a cab, which led to them entering the restaurant on the beach side. The topic of conversation: getting over some nerves. Ashley had chosen a string bikini for today and was needing Brandon's encouragement that she wouldn't look out of place. Already, as a 40-year old woman, she was nervous about going to a bar that looked to be built for twenty-two year olds. Adding to that, this bikini of choice. It was Brandon's recommendation of the day, and Ashley went along with it to oblige her husband.

The black string bottoms were high cut, showing off her long legs. The back had enough coverage to be presentable, but showed off most of her ass cheeks as she walked. The bikini top had very little fabric, and despite her smaller breasts, too much movement could cause them to come out at any moment it felt like. The beach conversation had ended in a compromise - Ashley was okay with the bikini, but wanted to wear her cover-up dress for the majority of the day.

"Ash, you look incredible. I don't know what you do, but keep on doing it," said Morgan as she and Ashley were having a conversation together next to each other at the table. "I know that bikini you're wearing underneath must look great on you."

Ashley appreciated the compliment, and also the fact that Morgan was in similar attire. That was one of her biggest worries, that she was either going to be too over or underdressed compared to Morgan. Morgan was also wearing a cover up dress, but you could see the outline of her bikini through it. It looked to be dark green and have similar enough coverage, or lack thereof, to her own, which made her relieved.

"Alright gang, I think we've fully caught up on life back home. Let's make some vacation memories now," said Brandon as a way to toast the group and kick the party into gear. The couples followed suit and drinks were ordered. Shots ordered and taken. More drinks ordered and taken. It had been a few hours now since their arrival and everyone was feeling good. That level of drunken tipsiness, still a few drinks away from browning out, where you felt almost invincible and wished you could bottle that feeling, forever, without a hangover.

"ALRIGHT, PARTY PEOPLE!" blared over the loudspeakers from the deck. "We're five minutes away from 4 o'clock, which means only one thing. I need the funniest, sexiest, best tourists from America to step on down to this stage and have some fun with me!"

Much like Chris, Brandon had been watching the employees furiously setting up and building the deck materials over the past few hours. It appeared that this emcee coming over the loudspeakers was going to be hosting the famous Mango Deck contests here soon.

"I don't know y'all, but it seems us four check all of those boxes," said Chris, trying his best to deliver the line confidently, but also as a joke.

"That's true. I have jokes, Chris looks like a tourist, and we have two sexy ladies next to us," replied Brandon.

"Ha ha, nice try guys," replied Ashley. "Besides, I'm way more "funnier" than you Brandon, so you'd have to be the sexy one for our group."

A few people started making their way to the stage. A woman at her bachelorette party and one of her friends. The rest appeared to be the most outgoing people from their groups of friends. Most everyone did look to be in their twenties, except for one older couple who seemed to be in their 60's.

Chris and Brandon looked at each other, and both understood their silent facial expressions. They couldn't badger and pressure their wives to do this, it would only end in a fight or some negative perceptions of them. Neither was realistically expecting anything, but as a guy, you had to try.

"How about this? If you girls head on up there, we won't take any golf trips or outings for 2 months after vacation," tried Chris, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Speak for yourself man, I don't know if I could go that long without golf," laughed Brandon. Of the two of them, Brandon was less likely that Ashley would participate in anything like this, so he wasn't too concerned about joking around.

"LAST CALL. We need a few more people on stage, make your way up!" exclaimed the emcee.

"Excuse me, I might have overheard you all talking," said a voice from a table next to the group. Morgan and Ashley turned and a red-headed woman approached them. "I'm here on a solo travel trip. I'm on a trip down the Baja Coast. Ah, what do you care about that - but I thought this sounded fun and heard you might be interested in doing this with me?"

Uh, oh, thought Morgan. She was this close to getting out of this contest and not having to potentially embarrass herself in front of a drunken crowd of tourists. Not that she owed anything to this woman. She just met her a minute ago and was perfectly capable of joining the contest on her own, just like her trip.

"I'm sorry, I think we were actually just teasing the guys about it," responded Morgan. "I don't think I can do it."

"Yeah, sorry, I just don't think I'm up for it," added Ashley.

The music inside the bar was loud, so the red-headed woman got up from her table and stood along the first level railing to better hear the wives.

"Oh, that's okay, I figured I would at least ask," said the woman. "Do you have any drink recommendations by chance?"

Morgan got up to hug the woman as a proper introduction and learn her name - Sally. As Ashley got up to say hello and chit chat as well with their new neighbor, a loud voice boomed over the speakers.

"Perfect, I see those three beautiful women right there, standing up, ready to join this party! Once they're down, we'll begin!"

"Oh no no no," all three women expressed with hand motions and laughing at the emcee. By this time, the rest of the bar crowd was turned around looking at the group of 3, waiting for them to make their way down. The bar crowd was ready to watch this contest, and according to the emcee's logic, these three were necessary to begin.

"Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it." began Brandon in a small voice. Chris joined in louder. The tables next to them joined in. Louder and louder until the whole crowd and emcee was chanting.

"I will fucking kill you," mouthed Ashley down to her husband, half joking and half serious.

Morgan was frozen. She really didn't want to participate in this, but she was also stubborn and a rule follower. She caved to peer pressure so as to not let people down around her. Suddenly, the contest seemed like almost a better option than the embarrassment of not giving in to this crowd's demand.

"Fuck it, let's do this," sighed Morgan under her breath. She grabbed Ashley and Sally by their hands and started making her way through the crowd to the stage. Neither Morgan nor Ashley turned around to look at their husbands on the way, neither wanting to see the smug looks of satisfaction and enjoyment on their faces.

Excitement poured in from the crowd and if anything, these three were already crowd favorites from the sheer attention given to them for just joining.

"Well damn, I was not expecting that," laughed Chris to Brandon. "I don't know how we lucked out with that."

"Seriously, thank you Sally and that emcee," replied Brandon, still almost shocked to see his mild-mannered beautiful wife steps away from the stage.

"I mean, I know they have some pretty sexual contests from what I saw online. But that might just be during Spring Break?" Chris mused. "It might just be a beer chugging contest for all we know."

Chris was trying to play it all cool as he could. When he proposed the idea of going to Mango Deck with Morgan and their friends, this certainly was the best outcome he had been hoping for. He loved the idea of his wife showing off in front of a crowd, but knew that it would take a very special set of circumstances for it to actually happen. Sure, she indulged him privately in his kinks - going braless out in public, skimpy bikinis on vacation, balcony sex in view of other rooms, but this was different.

Morgan liked that her husband got so turned on by her semi-public actions, but she had boundaries as well. I mean, they weren't having sex out in the open with an audience, they were doing it on a secluded patio. Her tits weren't fully out flashing like Mardi Gras, but rather her nipples poking through her dress could be explained as an accident. It was easier to explain away, rather than being seen and labeled as a promiscuous sexual object.

The girls were now on the stage, flanked by the other participants and the emcee. A few less brave individuals had already left the stage as the emcee was seating up. Morgan, Ashley, Sally were going to be playing with two girls from a bachelorette party, a solo woman in her thirties, and an older woman who looked to be in her 50's.

"The game is simple. SIMON SAYS, TEQUILA EDITION!" exclaimed the emcee. "I'll say 'Tequila says' and then an action. We'll walk by and give everyone a pour of tequila and then they'll perform the action. No action, and you're out of the game, go take a seat. The last person or people standing at the end of our rounds will win free food and drinks for the night!"

"Let's get started!" he shouted. "Tequila says.....get rid of any damn cover-ups!"

An employee began walking across the stage giving each of the 7 women a strong pour of her large tequila bottle. Ashley glanced at Morgan and mouthed "here goes nothing." Ashley shimmied out of her black cover-up, revealing her toned long legs in her string black bikini. She adjusted the bottoms to make sure they covered everything and ensured her top was in place. Morgan quickly followed, taking a bit longer to remove her cover-up. They both dropped them at their feet on the stage.

As Morgan was taking off her cover-up, Ashley made sure to check Morgan's backside and see how cheeky of a bikini she was wearing. Ashley didn't want to look like the slutty one of the friend group, with her cheeky bottom. She could make out the outline of Morgan's dark green bikini and could see it was almost a thong. It was definitely a cheekier bikini than her's, and looked even smaller in Morgan's as she moved around.

The other contestants removed their cover-ups as well, with the bachelorette girls showing off their incredibly toned bodies. Skin was on display on the stage.

"Tequila says...." continued the emcee. "Shake some ass!!!"

Chris and Brandon exchanged glances back in their chairs and a celebratory cheers with their beer bottles.

"Come on girls," Sally cheered, as she finished her tequila pour. "Let's show these guys what we got."

Sally's bright pink bikini already matched her fiery red hair that she whipped around as she turned around to face her ass to the crowd. Her bikini was equally as cheeky as the others, and she gripped the chair in front of her with two hands and began twerking. Her ass was shaking to the applause of the crowd and the stunned reactions of Morgan and Ashley.

Ashley could feel the burning sensation of tequila inside of her firing up to compete and let loose. She followed Sally's lead and turned around, pulled her string bikini bottoms up as high as they could into a de-facto thong and began shaking her ass back and forth, side to side.

"Fuck dude," exclaimed Chris as he saw Brandon's wife begin her moves. He tried not to ogle Ashley in usual situations, but this was permission-free, there was no other place to look.

Morgan stood and watched as Ashley's ass, exposed to the crowd, shaking back and forth was drawing raucous applause from the crowd. Their new friend and instigator Sally was working the crowd as well. Not to be outdone, Morgan decided she had to join in. She turned around, but switched it up, getting on her hands and knees. Her dark green bikini was being swallowed up by her ass and she was on all fours, twerking her ass up and down.

"Same dude, this is incredible," replied Brandon.

The music stopped and the girls returned to their positions on stage.

"Tequila says......" the emcee continued. "Act out a sex position with a partner!"

By now as the tequila woman came to pour shots for the participants, the woman in her 60's had left the stage, waving to the crowd on her way out. The solo woman had also left, leaving just the two bachelorette girls and Morgan, Ashely and Sally.

One of the women from the bachelorette party immediately laid on the ground, facing up as her friend got on top of her. Simulating a riding cowboy, she gyrated her body on top of her friend, waving her hands to the crowd. The crowd's approval was evident in their cheers and shouts.

Morgan, Ashley and Sally all looked at each other. Morgan and Ashley didn't want to leave their new friend left out, but also, how many three person sex positions were there? The emcee walked over and asked if they were participating or tapping out from the contest.

"Umm...follow my lead," said Sally.

Sally moved Morgan a few feet in front of her and then grabbed Ashley. She pulled Ashley's ass in front of her until she was essentially grinding on her. Sally pushed Ashley's body forward and Morgan caught the hint, pulling Ashley's head towards the front of her bikini. They made a make-shift eiffel tower position, as Sally began simulating fucking Ashley from behind.

This drew a standing applause from Brandon as he stood up and shouted, "There we go!" Not in his wildest dreams was he expecting to see his wife bent over in between two beautiful women, simulating sucking and fucking at the same time.

The bachelorette girls continued their movements. It seemed to be a competition between the two groups now. The crowd's applause and cheers grew louder and louder as the bachelorette girl on top whipped out her bikini top, exposing her perky breasts to the crowd. She twirled the bikini top over her head, as her boobs bounced up and down as she rode her friend.

Morgan had her back to the other group and couldn't tell what was happening, other than something had escalated due to the crowd's noise. Ashley had no way of telling, as her face was inches away from Morgan's muff, facing the ground.

Sally looked past Morgan, eyeing the other group. Not to be outdone, in one swift motion, she pulled down Ashley's bikini bottoms to the ground. Ashley jolted half-upright in shock, until Morgan grabbed her head and kept her in position. Sally spanked Ashley's bare ass cheeks, one by one in rhythm. Harder, and harder as Ashley muffled any squeals and groans from the slaps.

Brandon and Chris's standing ovation continued as the music came to a stop. Sally and Morgan let Ashley out from the position, as she ungracefully pulled her bikini bottoms back up, giving a quick glance of her shaved pussy to the crowd as she turned and pulled them back up. Ashley's red ass cheeks matched her face as her embarrassment showed across her face.

"And our last round..." the emcee continued. "Let's see some titties!!!"

The topless bachelorette girl had never bothered to put her top back on, so she began untying her friend's bikini top.

Sally sensed the moment might be too big for Morgan and Ashley and quickly tried to figure out a solution. She made eye contact with Chris and Brandon in the crowd, and frantically began motioning them to join her on stage. It didn't take long for the two men to get the hint as they rushed from their seats through the crowd and up onto the stage.

12