Friends

Story Info
Dad and daughter can't stop.
4k words
4.25
40.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Kelsey I were fishing. Well, we were going to as soon as we could get everything done. We were on the bank. We both had on junky fishing t-shirts and shorts. Before donning the waders we rubbed each other down with 'Insect Away Spray'. Safe for around the nose and mouth and eyes and stuff. She did me and I did her. I would say, 'Ok Kelsey, do me.' and when she was done she would say, 'Ok dad, do me'. Kelsey is my daughter and that was one of the ways we messed with each other's mind.

I said it and put one foot up on the stump and she sprayed her hand and started at my knees and rubbed my thigh all the way up and all the way around, sticking her hand right up in my shorts and getting the very top of my thighs good. She always banged my balls around making me really nervous. She got my lower buns too. I did my neck and some on my face and arms. She gave me the spray and she said it and I started at about the same place on her. I was a little more careful than she was but I did get in her pants.

She said, "I just love telling all my friends my dad likes to get in my pants. You wouldn't believe the smiles I get. Especially the guys. I always wait a while before I explain."

I let the edge of my hand rub up inside her pants where I needed to put the spray. She was shaven. She never moaned but she was quiet while I worked. I've never told her but I just loved doing her buns. Sometimes I went across her crotch to the other side inside her shorts and pants. That'll teach her. There's always a body reaction when I did that. A wiggle or start or an intake of breath, something. She finished up her neck, face, and arms, and we got on our waders and got our gear and got going. It was great fun and we always let the fish go.

We'd been at it about an hour or so. She was standing on the rocks about two and a half feet down in the water. I was out in the middle. It was a nice stream with a casual flow. The water was clear and every now and then I could see a small fish going by. Sometimes worrying with my waders. There were a few clearly defined deeper sections near the bank under the branches hanging out. We were trying to get up under the branches. The fish hang out there waiting for something to fall in the water.

I was fly fishing and Kelsey was rod fishing with a longer type of rod. She flicked the end of the rod down hard and let the tip curl down and back from the weight of the lure and let the line loose just as it rebounded back up. It flicked the lure straight out over the water right up under the branches. Four seconds later she got a hit. In the meantime I lay my line up the stream near the bank and let it float with the water down under the branches with a fly I tied myself and got a hit about the same time.

We both got nice size Rainbow Trout and let them go. We were about done so we headed towards the bank. I said, "I've never been able to do that successfully. I always either dunk the lure or put it in the branches."

"Practice, practice, practice," she said. "I learned how to do that casting under the badminton net. It's a lot easier getting unstuck from a badminton net than it is a branch hanging out over the water."

Waders off and sitting and resting I handed her a bottle of tea. She said, "Dad, I'm going to say something a bit personal. Before I do I want to say I asked mom would she mind and she said to go ahead and ask. She didn't say if she would mind or not just to go ahead and ask."

"Well," I said. "You've got my attention." I sat, waiting.

She looked unsure but said, "What I need is someone to video me in bed being sexy. Sexy enough for sex. Sex sexy. Not enough for a guy to jump over hoops getting to me. At first. Maybe nicely aroused. Thinking about the possibilities. I was thinking of asking mom but I wanted a man's reactions. Uh, it may turn out to be a bit more erotic that I'm letting on. You might be a little surprised, me being your daughter, what I might do."

"Kelsey," I said. "You didn't say why so you don't want to tell me that and I don't think you'd do that specifically to put it out there on the internet and it wouldn't be for someone else that would do that and it isn't for your own personal use so it must be for science or a study or a guy. I don't think it would be for science and you've always been wary of studies so it must be for a guy and you trust him so if you really want me to help I'll do my best. I will run it by mom again so keep that in mind. I'll let you know what she says. Also, I'm not all that sure about doing that with you being my daughter. There are some limits but I don't think you would go past normal sexual behavior although that can be quite extensive and considered normal these days as I'm sure you know."

We both sat and thought about it. She said, "Thanks dad. I appreciate it. I'll try to think it through and we can talk about it again. I'm in no particularly hurry. I'm trying to think of a way to explain it. It's not a for or against thing but an I want you for me thing." That was the smoothest level of confusion she could leave me with I guess.

Neither one of us mentioned it for the next week. I was sitting on the sofa and Kelsey came in and sat cross legged near the other end with cotton pjs on, long pants. She said, "I have a friend. She has some other friends, three guys and another girl. There was a third girl but she got married so now there are only three guys and two girls. We all went to high school and State together. I even dated one of the guys once or twice in high school. I know all of them but mostly casually.

"Anyway, this friend and I have lunch. These three guys and three girls, now two girls, are what is known today as friends with benefits. They support each other and go on trips and events together. They also have sex together. Any guy with any girl. My friend said everybody is quietly and carefully looking for another girl and she thought I would be perfect for the life style. No strings attached. It's not a permanent thing, just a stopover in life. One that's more fulfilling than not."

"Sounds like fun," I said. "I wouldn't mind doing that. If one of the guys drop out let me know. Of course your mom might not let me join up. Ok, I got it. What does all that have to do with a video?"

"Well, everybody knows who I am but they don't know me that well, particularly sexually," she said. "My friend suggested I do a video. The video should be quite suggestive in a playful way. You may get turned on. In fact I'm counting on your reaction to let me know how I'm doing."

"That's what dads are for," I said. "Anytime you're ready. Your mom thought it was great and told me to have a good time and don't be a prude. Kelsey, all humans have sex, a lot. It's probably the most natural thing we do. You're not only expected to have sex but it's essential. I wouldn't mind seeing you get sexy on a bed. You're my most favorite person in the whole world after your mom."

***

It was a Saturday afternoon, early. Kelsey's mom was golfing and antiquing then dinner with friends. Kelsey had a large bedroom with a queen sized bed. She put on a very light yellow bed spread with a wide pillow in the middle. She had three cameras set up. One above the other for a different down angle looking up the bed and the other over a little, not quite straight up her body. The cameras would record on memory chips so the videos can be kept private. No sound. She was going to edit the final video and add a music overlay.

Kelsey had on a yellow skirt, darker than the bed spread, the bottom above her knee with a wide knit band. It had a teeny tiny bit of body to it but mostly collapsed when it could fall. Her top was a lighter yellow. No bra. The top settled down around her breasts and nipples and left a band of her midriff bare. She checked the clothes with a camera and pushed her skirt down a little more on her hips.

She had on a white pair of panties you couldn't see through but they shined that little bit like smooth silk and a wet spot on the inside would not show. They were loose to play in and also flexible and would fit skin contours. If she opened her legs they were wide enough not to allow a peek inside. Her hair wasn't overlong. She had on beige stockings, not panty-hose, with a wide knit band around the top, above her knees but well under her skirt. Her thighs were bare from there up. The yellow skirt had an ample flare to it. Very flat no-nothing shoes that wouldn't be noticed. Very small earrings and no necklace.

She had a fairly large monitor to show the lower camera pointed up the bed. She wasn't that nervous but was concerned about what her dad's reaction would be once she got going. She tried filming herself but it didn't work. She couldn't concentrate without an audience. She was sitting quietly, waiting.

I was in the den. I called, "Ready". She said, "Yes, I'm all set up." I was in earlier and she explained everything. I've done this before with roses. Of course they didn't move around or be sexy.

Coming into the bedroom I said, "Hi. So, you're the director and you look fabulous." I had on gray knit shorts and an almost matching top. Nothing on underneath. Fabric shoes. If I got excited it would be right there out front. I couldn't hide it anywhere and that was the idea, to encourage her to be sexual.

She wanted to get the mood going more so she said, "I hope you brought a condom so you don't make a mess." She looked beautiful. I went over and gave her a nice hug and held it a moment or two. I think she got into me a little.

I said, "Look, I know you're going to want to hold back because of me. If you're going to turn on three different guys with three different personalities you're going to have to let yourself go in an erotic way that doesn't look slutty. If one way doesn't work we'll film some more until we have enough for the right video." About that time I slid both hands down on her buns and pulled her in a little tighter. I said, "Time for you to get turned on more. It might help."

She nervous smiled and said, "We can video about three hours' worth." She gave me a peck and got on the bed. She lay on her back, head on the pillow then sat up and smoothed out all the upper part then lay down and lifted her bottom and did the rest of it, keeping her skirt loose. She said, "Hit the red button on all three cameras. Don't move the cameras. You can watch the monitor if you want or you can move around behind or to the side and see everything. You won't project a shadow on me from anywhere around the bed."

I carefully pushed all three red buttons and her image came up on the monitor. She had the most wonderfully playful smile and a dab of devil in her eyes. She wiggled a little getting more comfortable, closed her eyes a moment and got it together and started. She went slowly. She ran her hands down her sides and over on her stomach. Kelsey was reasonably slim but not skinny. She had a nice waist and nice sized legs and arms.

Her breasts seemed to stand out. She didn't have a bra on. I was trying not to stare. I was stupid. I wondered what kind of pants she had on. She didn't wait that long. She raised both knees with her legs together blocking any view down in. Her yellow skirt seemed to float down her thighs and settle across her hips. With the camera up a little I could easily see her bare stomach. She bent one knee over outward and followed it with the other one closing off any view down in except a quick sparkle of her pants. She was seesawing her knees one way then the other. The outside of her thighs with the knit topped stockings were a perfect touch.

Her knee dropped just below the knee on her other leg, then she reversed bringing it up until both knees were together then tilted them the other way, each time giving a very quick peek at a patch of white way down in. A quick glance of white pants in her crotch shouldn't have created such a thrill but it did. She did that several more times then the next time she paused when her knees were fully up and slowly let them open giving a better view of her pants. The small patch before became an elongated triangle stretching upward, a bulge pushing out forward.

While I was watching, longing for a view of her pants, she walked her feet outward a slow movement at a time, almost unnoticeable. Her knees opened wider each time giving a wider view between her legs, opening herself up underneath her panties. Her hands appeared up on her thighs and tilted over inside and slowly dropped down to her pants, her wrists pushing her skirt hem on down.

Bare thighs, legs open, white panties in her crotch. I was hard. It was erotic. All this time she looked in the camera direction and smiled and did some lip biting acting shy and naughty. She reached right down her crotch and lay her fingers in the center right down where her vagina would be and dropped her middle finger in and pulled it all the way up, stretching the material so it looked down in. She did that several times while moving her knees out and in slowly. Sometimes she tilted her eyes down to her fingers playing with herself and left her head tilted down that way and brought only her eyes back up.

I stayed as quiet as I could and didn't move around. I was right behind the center cameras with a fantastic view. She moved both hands down on either side of her pants to below her vagina and got a finger inside each side and pulled both up above her tuff staying with the contour of her pants. The next time her fingers were inside further, no doubt touching her then the next time they were in enough to touch fingertips so she rubbed herself all the way up.

Kelsey lifted her bottom slightly and pulled the sides of her skirt back under her. Her legs were open. She pulled at her pants and her ridges were clearly defined. She slipped a hand down inside the top of her pants all the way to the bottom and crowned the back of her hand under the fabric with her fingers obviously inside her ridges and brought it all the way up and out. Her legs were open a little more, feet almost together on the bed.

She didn't look like she was splayed out but comfortable and normal looking. She dipped down in her panties again but when her fingers dipped in she tilted her hips up into her hand and closed her eyes and bit both lips and turned her head just that little bit and pulled up and out and hips back down. She looked like she just fucked herself. She did that four more times then she lifted her middle and pushed her pants down on both sides to below her buns. The top of her pants were stretched between her thighs hiding her crotch and I couldn't see anything but some of her tuff.

With her pants that way she had a built in screen but with her skirt pulled under to her waist I could see from her tuff to way up her stomach. She had herself in a great fuckable position. I really wanted to see past those panties. The bottoms of her buns were clear under the bottom edge of her panties. With her tongue sticking out just a little she let her feet slide down the bed lowering her knees, pulling her panties back up as she went. Just the top of her hood and her tuff was fully visible for a couple of moments.

Then she slid both hands down inside the top of her panties and played in her tuff and on down. Bringing her hands back out she kept going up pushing her top up above the bottom of her breasts but below her nipples. Her hands curled down and under her top and on her breasts, pushing her top up near her chin. Her palms hiding her nipples. Her fingers on one hand opened enough for the tip of a nipple to peek out. Her fingers closed and lifted up hiding it again. She had shy smiles and shy eyes.

White panties in full view, her skirt bunched up in a small band around her lower waist and her top up around her chin. These guys couldn't possibly let this get away. She slowly turned over on her stomach, legs closed and skirt still up around her waist. She turned back and looked at the camera and then opened her legs slightly and pushed her panties down about the middle of her thighs and slowly opened her legs so her ridges, which were closed, stood out prominently. Then she pushed the hem of her skirt down and covered everything.

After a few moments she said, "You can turn the cameras off please." One hand disappeared and her middle came up a little and I could tell she had a hand down in, probably on her clit. I was quiet and in a couple of minutes she stopped, turned over, and sat up. She took off her top. She said, "Could you help me get my skirt off."

I said, "Sure." She was pulling it up above her breasts. I got it and lifted it off. I draped it over a chair. She started pushing her panties on down and looked at me. I went down to the foot of the bed and pulled them off and put them on the chair. She lay back and opened her legs with her knees up, not that far out or up but there they were. I could easily see pink down in and moisture. She had her arms out and kept staring in my eyes without saying anything.

I didn't know if I could do this or actually if that was what she was saying although there was damn little mistake about that. I took my top off as a test. No change. My dick was so hard my shorts were way out. She knew about my balls from applying the bug protection so I figure I might as well show them to her so I took off my pants and stood there with the best part of me pointing at her while I was looking right in her crotch.

I saw movement and looked up and she was slowly nodding her head up and down. I stood there mesmerized and slowly went around the cameras and got on the bed and went up between her legs and lowered myself right on. She pulled her knees up more and moved her feet out more. I said, "Kelsey, I can't have sex with you. I can give you an orgasm."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, "Its ok dad." I felt her hands down on my buns and she tilted back and up and I was about a third of the way in before I realized what she did. I may have pulled back and up. I don't know. I got my arms fully under her shoulders and kissed her and started thrusting. I was long gone in my head. Way too late to stop. I was so hard watching her I had to be dripping like a faucet. For a few thrusts it felt like I was fucking a wet sponge then it got smoother and dryer or something.

I bogged down a little more than half way in and had to revert to the male fucking a virgin mode. I didn't think that, it was just automatic. It was probably one of the most satisfying fucks I've ever had. Neither one of us were in a hurry and we cruised down the sleepy river on the old mill stream. No rapids and no water spouts. All the times she got into my balls and all the times I got into her pants and here we were.

She wasn't all super turned on and huffing and puffing and neither was I. It was an adult exercise in personal frivolity. Just a good every day fuck with a friend with benefits I guess. I had an orgasm and she had an orgasm and we kept going with a little dragging behind to get back up to par. I heard Gretchen come home in the background and maybe a sound outside the open bedroom door and I remembered I didn't turn any of the cameras off and we kept going and going.

Kelsey needed to get her fill and I was quite helpful in that regard. She had the most marvelous body to lay on having sex. I fit. Just like on Gretchen. Gretchen said if Kelsey wanted me to nail her to go ahead and nail her. Gretchen didn't normally talk like that. She was lady like as Kelsey was, mostly. I wanted Kelsey's ass and her tits and nipples and her clit and her mouth and I would give her all I had that she wanted.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12