Friends - Alternate Reality Ch. 32

Story Info
Ch 01--The One where Carol Asks a Favor of Ross.
3.9k words
3.8
2.7k
1
0

Part 32 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross had always been on good terms with his ex-wife, Carol. The revelation that she was a lesbian had been embarrassing, even humiliating, for Ross. People naturally wondered if there was something wrong with Ross that drove Carol away from men forever. Carol had taken up with her partner, Susan, soon after she broke up with Ross. Ross was able to satisfy himself that Carol and Susan had not known each other prior to the breakup, so Carol had not cheated, as far as Ross knew. Carol was a beautiful woman. Susan was a rugged woman.

Carol phoned Ross. Ross told her that he had moved into a new apartment with Rachel, and Carol was enthusiastic and supportive. Carol asked if she and Susan might have a look at the new apartment sometime. They agreed to drop in Wednesday night.

Wednesday, after work, Rachel and Ross welcomed the women warmly, gave them a brief tour, and the four sat down with wine for Rachel and Carol, and beer for Ross and Susan.

Carol began, "Ross, we love the apartment, and we love that you two are together. However, we have an ulterior motive for wanting to see you. Susan and I want to have a child. We'd be great parents, I think." Ross and Rachel agreed. "You are the finest man I know, Ross. You check all the boxes." Ross and Rachel held hands tightly in anticipation. "Susan and I would be honored and thrilled if you would be our donor. I will be the mother."

Ross gripped Rachel's hand strongly, and said, "Oh, that is an honor. I am very flattered. This, however, is a decision Rachel and I must make together, like all our important decisions. May we be excused for a few minutes?"

Carol said, "Of course."

Rachel and Ross retreated to their bedroom, and closed the door. Ross asked, "What do you think?"

Rachel did not hesitate, "I think it is a beautiful idea, and an excellent choice on their part, Ross. Lots of couples are doing it this way these days. In a few years, it won't even seem strange. You would absolutely have to clarify the boundaries, such as whether the child would be told you were the father, what contact you might have with him or her, and so on. You'd need a lawyer."

Ross said, "Rachel, I am a little surprised that you are so in favor of this, but I am pleased. On the face of it, I think it's an honor, and I'd like to do it for them. I was telling the truth when I said I thought they'd be great parents."

Ross and Rachel returned to the living room, holding hands. Susan and Carol were encouraged by the smiles on their faces, and they held hands, themselves. Rachel and Ross sat down, and Ross said, "Yes! I would be honored. I want you two to become parents. I know you will have a happy family."

Carol and Susan cheered, hugged each other, and hugged Ross and Rachel. They were obviously thrilled. When everyone sat down, Ross said, "Of course, we will all need to be clear on certain things, such as who knows what, legalities, and so on."

Carol said, "Ross, we have that dialed in. There is a law office here in the city that specialized in these sorts of agreements. We have already drafted what we think would be ideal. Do you want to hear about it now?" Ross nodded. "Well, first, Susan and I would prefer that we be known as the child's parents, but the child must know your identity in an age-appropriate way. Most of the child's friends will come from heterosexual homes, and it would be confusing for our child not to know the father's identity, and that he lived in the same city. Children have the right to know their donor, but we would not encourage contact with you. How would you feel about that?"

Ross cleared his throat, and said, "Wow! I always assumed that I would be part of the child's life. I suppose that doing so blurs the line between parents and, I guess, a donor. I think I could live with it, not be a parent, and just be happy for you two. I wouldn't need or want any visitation, obviously."

Susan took up the thread, "Of course, the contract—I hate to use such an impersonal word for a very personal agreement—will protect all of us completely. We will have no claims or recourse to you, and you will have no rights as regards the child. The child will know your identity at an appropriate age."

Ross exhaled, and said, "When you put it like that, it seems I would be abandoning the child."

Rachel jumped it, "Ross, of course you wouldn't be abandoning anyone. You would be giving a beautiful, healthy child to a loving couple who truly want one. This child will never feel unwanted."

Carol cried, and said, "Oh, Rachel, that was beautifully put, and just how we feel."

Susan, "We think you, both of you, should sleep on this for a few nights. We invite you to speak to our attorney, at our expense, of course. There are some significant logistical issues that we have not addressed here, as well."

Ross was shedding tears himself, "At this moment, I'd be inclined to do it."

The meeting broke up with all four crying and hugging.

That night, Ross and Rachel talked about the prospect of him being a sperm donor for Carol and Susan. Both were enthusiastic and excited. The longer they talked, the more confident they became. Rachel said, "There is one thing that I worry about, Ross, and you are the only one who can allay my concerns. Would you be satisfied with the child knowing you are the father, but having not contact? He, or she, would be living on the same island as you."

"Truly, the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that it would be best all around, for many reasons. I would be a fifth wheel, in parental limbo. I would prefer to know that Susan and Carol are the parents, and let them do the parenting. Besides, when the child turns 18, he or she can choose what sort of relationship he or she had with me."

Rachel asked, "Do you know what you would have to do? I mean, the nuts and bolts—ha, ha, nuts and bolts!—about getting the sample, and so on?"

"No, I have no idea. On television, the guy jerks off into a cup. Romantic!"

Rachel said, "Well, Ross, what you're doing is noble and beautiful, and it would be my pleasure to extract the sample. I can't promise to make it romantic, but I will make it fun!"

Rachel and Ross did research on in vitro fertilization, and were disturbed by what they found. There were significant risks to both the mother and child. A greater chance of birth defects. Rachel was alarmed at the phrase "statistically significant increase in birth defects." Ross tried to explain the true meaning of the term "statistically significant," but, still, the scientific evidence was disturbing to them both.

Rachel said, "I think we should talk to them tomorrow, Ross. Even if you refuse to donate, somebody else certainly will, or they get sperm out of the 'miscellaneous' bucket!"

Ross and Rachel could not help but giggle. Ross said, "I may not wish to be party to something that endangers a child, even if it does mean that they go to another donor."

The next day, Ross, Rachel, Carol and Susan got on a conference call. Ross explained his concerns about the safety of the procedure. Susan said, "Ross, I understand completely and I share your concerns, to the extent that I would prefer not to use in vitro. Carol insists on it, however. She is concerned that I will be jealous if we do not use artificial insemination. I am completely certain that I would not. Do you understand me, Ross and Rachel?"

There was a pregnant(!) pause, and Rachel stepped in, "If I understand you, Susan, you would prefer, I guess you'd call it natural insemination. Is that correct?"

Susan said, "Exactly, Rachel. The good old-fashioned way is safest all around."

Carol said, "Ross, Rachel, wouldn't you be concerned about the effect on your relationship? I know I am."

Ross spoke, "I am with you, Carol. I don't want to cheat on Rachel, or even be perceived as cheating. Even if I agreed to it, Rachel would have to be completely on board."

Rachel said, "I am with Susan on this one. This is too important to let jealousy get in the way. You two were married for three years, for God's sake! You are both now in committed relationships. Let's be adult about this, and do what's best for the child. Is that asking so much?"

Susan said, "Bravo, Rachel!" Both Ross and Carol were silent. Susan said, "Do we want to sleep on this, now?"

Both Carol and Ross jumped at that suggestion. They agreed to a conference call the following night. When Ross and Rachel saw each other at home that night, Rachel said, "Ross, I really think you and Carol are making too much of this. Just bang her until she's knocked up! You get to fuck a beautiful woman and impregnate her, Ross. No consequences, no questions asked. Enjoy it."

Ross asked, "Could you ever forgive me?"

Rachel scoffed, "Oh, there'd be nothing to forgive. It's a good deed, a noble act, Ross. Just do it, and do her!"

Susan made a similar argument with Carol at nearly the same moment in time. On the conference call the next night, all four parties agreed to try the natural way. Even then, there were logistical hurdles. Susan said, "I've researched this extensively, and getting the maximum probability of pregnancy per visit is a complex, clinical, and unappealing process. It's also terribly inconvenient for two working people in existing relationships. I truly believe that you two should get together on the days of the month that offer the best chance of success, and not take hourly temperatures, and so on."

Carol sighed and said, "Your place or mine?" Everybody laughed. Carol said, "Seriously, we would be happy to offer our place, or we could do it in a hotel, but I think your place is ideal. It's very close to my work, for one thing. I would certainly understand if you wanted to maintain boundaries...."

Rachel said, "Our place it is. You can even use our bed, which used to be your bed, anyway, Carol."

Susan cried out, "Ew! That's gross! I'm sorry, Ross, but I just sort of assumed your marital bed was cremated, or buried, or something."

Carol said, "It turns out that I have a relatively broad fertility window. Ideally, Ross needs to be continent for 72 hours before each meeting. Sorry, Rachel! The best position is a slight modification of missionary, but it's basically missionary. Since this is a happy undertaking, but not a romantic one, Rachel, you are welcome to be present in the room."

Rachel said, "I'll get back to you on that."

Susan said, "I'll be there for the birth, so I don't need to be there for the conception."

Carol said, "Okay, we estimate the best dates this month will be the 14th, 17th and 20th. That's a Friday, Monday and Thursday. So, I guess, after work?"

Rachel said, "I'll mark those dates. Ross is home by six o'clock, but he performs best when he's had a snack."

Carol said, "I can bring your favorite, Oreos, or something healthy like carrot sticks."

Ross said, "This is not a kid's soccer game, Carol. Thank you, I'll be fine."

Before the 14th arrived, Susan called Rachel, and said, "I have been thinking, and Carol has been hinting, that I should be present if you are, just to show solidarity."

Rachel said, "I am going to attend. What's your favorite brand of beer?"

Rachel prepared a light meal and refreshments for the occasion. When Susan and Carol arrived, Ross was in the shower. The three women talked nervously. Rachel said, "Ross is even more nervous than I am. I don't understand it. You've done it before."

Susan said, "There's a lot on the line, here. Creating a new life." She raised her glass in a toast, "To love and family."

Rachel said, "It sounds like Ross is out of the shower. I'll get him." Before she took a step, Ross came out of the bedroom in black pajamas and a red, crushed velvet smoking jacket. All three women burst out laughing. Rachel said, "Carol, it's not too late to call this off!" Ross looked hurt. Rachel said, "Please tell me you didn't buy that getup for this occasion, Ross. Or, should I say, Hef?"

Ross defended himself, "It so happens that Carol got me this when we were dating. I thought it would be touching to wear it to remember the bond of goodwill we all share, but I see that I overestimated you ladies."

Carol said, "Oh, I forgot all about that! You're right! So, the joke is on me, Ross. We shouldn't have laughed."

Ross pouted, and said, "I could use a beer."

Carol and Susan froze. Carol said, "Sorry, no booze for you, sir. It, uh, well, it inhibits your performance." Ross took a seltzer. They all nibbled on the food, but the elephant in the room stifled both their appetites and their conversation.

Susan set the matter to rest. She stood and declared, "This is ridiculous, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Drivers, start your engines!" The other three stood and they all headed for the bedroom. Rachel had placed two chairs at one side of the bed. She and Susan sat in them. Ross and Carol stripped tentatively. Ross and Rachel were astonished that Carol was wearing a sexy black negligee.

Susan noted their reaction, "I bought her that negligee. This is a happy occasion, and it won't amount to anything if Ross isn't stimulated. I hoped it would bring good luck."

Rachel said, "That is so sweet, Susan. Thank you."

Carol was stunning, all around. Her breasts held up the negligee in a tantalizing way. She was tall, with long, blonde hair, and a great body. She was often compared to a Barbie doll.

Carol climbed on the bed, and walked to the center on her knees. She was obviously inviting Ross to remove her lingerie. Ross's cock was hard as a rock. He, too, walked on his knees. He put his hands on Carol's shoulders. After a pause, he slid the straps off her shoulders. He delicately released the garment from her breasts, and it fell to the mattress.

Carol lay down, and kicked the negligee off her feet. She arranged pillows for her head, and one to go under her butt. She lay back, smiling. Rachel handed Ross the lube, and he applied it to his throbbing cock. Carol held out her hand. Ross poured lubricant onto her palm, and she massaged it into her pussy. Susan and Rachel were so in the moment that they held hands. Ross got between Carol's legs. He was very horny, but he restrained himself. He looked to Rachel and Susan. They both nodded, and Susan said, "She's all yours, Ross. Enjoy yourself."

Rachel echoed, "Enjoy yourself, darling."

Ross looked down at Carol, who said, "Enjoy yourself."

Ross was now mad with desire. He mounted Carol, slipped the head of his cock into her vagina, and proceeded to slide it in. Carol was a regular vibrator user, and she comfortably accommodated Ross's cock. Ross hit bottom, and started fucking. He churned his cock inside her vagina. Ross regulated his breathing to pace himself.

Ross was so horny after three days of celibacy that he came almost immediately. His body stiffened. He grunted again and again and again. Every thrust was punctuated by a gob of seed fired into Carol's womb. When his ejaculation ended, Ross looked paralyzed for several moments. Then, he resumed his thrusting. Only Susan was surprised by this. She asked Rachel, "What's he doing now?"

Rachel said, "He's going to come again. He's been holding back for three days, and he can easily come twice, or even three times."

Ross worked Carol over for several minutes before he yelled, pushed his groin against hers, and held that position while his second offering of seed trickled out of him and into her. After Ross finished, and regained his senses, he drew back and got out of bed to stand on the side opposite the spectators. Meanwhile, Carol rolled herself back onto her shoulders and held her knees to give Ross's sperm the optimum angle of attack.

Carol broke the spell. "I need to do this for a few minutes, to get the seed swimming downhill. Some say all that matters is staying in bed for 10 to 15 minutes. You did a great job, Ross. Well done."

Susan and Rachel applauded politely, as if they were watching a golf match. Ross was still nude, so he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Susan leaned over the bed to take Carol's hand. All three women cried. After about 15 minutes, Carol dressed and the ladies went into the living room. They were all now ravenously hungry. Ross was already out of the shower. He and the three women ate heartily. Ross enjoyed a beer.

Susan said, "Well, I feel like a damned fool, but when Ross continued fucking after his first orgasm, I thought he was just copping an extra feel. I honestly did not consider that he could come more than once. Nicely done." Susan clinked her beer against his. "Would there be any value in going for three?"

All three of the others shook their heads. Carol said, "The second coming, if you will, is much less potent than the first. The third is so weak that it would contribute nothing. It's better that Ross save it for Monday."

Rachel said, "Hey, I've always wondered if raw oysters really work."

Ross said, "Maybe a little. They have lots of zinc, but it's of little practical value."

Carol said, "It's hard to imagine that what Ross did in there wouldn't result in pregnancy, but I know the chances are small."

Susan said, "Humans are exceptional in the animal kingdom for being infertile. For most mammals, once is enough." Ross nodded in agreement.

Rachel said, "Hmmm, I never thought of that, Susan. Interesting."

They ate their fill. Susan and Carol said a warm goodbye, with hugs all around. Rachel and Ross trudged to their bedroom. They worked together to change the sheets. Rachel said, "Ross, I must admit, that was a bit of a turn-on. Knowing that it was to make a baby gave it something special, you know? You were magnificent, by the way."

"I admit I enjoyed it. I was so horny!"

On Monday, the team repeated the process, but much more efficiently and with less sentimentality. Nobody cried. Ross injected two rations of seed. After Carol and Susan left, Rachel observed, "You know, Ross, Susan would be attractive in a feminine way, if she tried. She is curvaceous."

Ross said, "Well, I couldn't help but notice her ample bosom. Makes you wonder what she'd look like all dolled up."

On the following Thursday, the process was already becoming routine and boring. It was the final sperm transfer of the month, and everyone was glad there would be a respite.

The following month, Carol arrived for the first session all dolled up and looking like a million bucks. She had spectacular red lipstick, perfect makeup, and a sexy little black dress. She showed cleavage, and her long legs were fully on display. Now, for the first time, Rachel felt a little jealous. Carol and Susan explained that Carol's sexy look was to keep the flame alive for Ross, which was essential to harvesting his sperm.

Ross had the pleasure of removing Carol's dress, and he fairly jumped on her. He gave her a vigorous humping. His first administration of semen overflowed her vagina, and the second was very respectable, as well.

The two remaining sessions of the second month were successful in drawing seed out of Ross's balls and implanting it into Carol's pussy. However, Carol's great looks were not enough to maintain Ross's intensity. After the third and final session of the month, the team ate dinner, and talked strategy. Ross said, "I can't believe that I am getting bored so quickly. That never happened while we were married. I think it's because I am expected to do it for a practical reason, not just for pleasure."

Susan said, "Makes sense. Carol, we need to make it fun for Ross."

Rachel said, "Carol, I mean no offense, but you are just lying there. There's no passion, no enthusiasm, no joy. It's a solemn moment. Ross responds to cheers, words of encouragement, and especially smiles. That's how I keep him going."

Ross said, "That's true, and it really works."

12