Friends and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long moment of reflective thought, I finally said, "Kira, I've come to care for you more than you'll ever realize. The reason I never made a move on you was that I could never see what you'd see in a damaged guy like me. Heck, you could have your pick of any guy in school...why would you pick me? What about you? Why is it that you never made any overture about you wanting us to be more than friends?"

For a long while, Kira didn't say anything and just snuggled up to me even more as her arm and leg crossed and then hugged my body. Finally, she whispered into my chest, "I was afraid, Luke...I was afraid that if we tried to be more than just friends, I would lose my best friend if we didn't work out. You have become so much of my life that I couldn't imagine life without you. I was afraid..."

"Kira, I too couldn't imagine life without you. Don't' you know by now you couldn't get rid if you wanted to. If we didn't succeed as lovers, I'd still be your bestie for life."

"Oh, Luke, what draws me to you is you are different. You offer me a different aspect of life that I was completely unaware of. Look, I've lived in this county for all of my life but would have never discovered this magical place without you. What? Do I find you attractive? You're damn right I do and in more than the physical sense." And with that said, Kira kissed me long, slow, and sensuously which set my nerves tingling and awaken my dormant trouser-snake. "I love you, Luke, don't you ever forget that you are my one and only bestie."

I returned her kiss while letting my hands caress her modest braless boobs through her flannel shirt. However, when I began to flick open her shirt's buttons, Kira grabbed my hand was urgently whispered, "Luke, if we're going to do what I think was going to do, I've got to tell you that I've never done this before...and that am not on any birth control...and don't know where I am in my monthly cycle. I also assume that you didn't plan to have sex with me and as such, didn't bring any rubbers, did you?

"Luke, if we have sex...which I am really open to...and I should become pregnant, what will you do?"

Talk about a fucking dick-shriveler! Yet, I realized that what Kira had just posed was a distinct possibility, and something that needed to be addressed before going any further. After a moment to compose my response, I said, "Kira, if you were to become pregnant, by me, I would hope that you would marry me so that our kid would have a family and life that I never had. Yet, if you feel that you are not ready, I understand and would stand by you no matter what decision you make."

I could hear Kira sniffling as she sought to stop her crying, and in the end, she said, "I now know that I made the right decision in waking you up ...besides being fricking cold. I love you, Luke..."

"I love you too, Kira. I will try my best not to disappoint or hurt you...and swear that you'll never lose me no matter what."

Kira flung herself on top of me and finding my lips, gave me one hell of a passionate, soul-sucking kiss that spoke volumes of what she felt and what she wanted. "Make love to me, Luke. Use your lovemaking experience to teach an inexperienced virgin what to do to please her man. Please give me that special birthday present that I've secretly waited for so long."

"Kira, I hate to disappoint you be I've never made love before. I have had sex with a lot of girls but never made love to them. As such, I'm as much a 'virgin' as you are. But, that being said, how about we discover lovemaking together?"

In the pitch blackness, clothes were hastily shed, allowing two naked bodies to become intimately entwined. Deprived of vision, our senses of touch, smell, taste, and hearing surged to the forefront. Skins were covered with sweat and goosebumps, musky and heady aromas filled the surrounding close-quarters, the tanginess of sexual excitement was shared and slurped, and our cries and groans filled our tent.

"Kira's breasts are bigger than I had imagined," I mused in utter delight. "It must be her goddamn sports bra that compressed and concealed just how large they are. And Jesus-fucking-Christ, I love these long thick cylindrical nipples of hers...so meaty...so sensitive...so fucking good. God, listen to her moan and shoving her tits into my face and mouth for more.

"Shit! Kira's so fucking wet. When I scooped and squeezed her juicy twat, my hand was immediately drenched in her oozing pussy juices. Man, I'm playing with her snatch and Kira is bucking and grinding against my fingers...what the heck...Kira's fingers are stroking and now wrapping themselves around my cock..."

"Is that you, Luke? You're...so big...so hard...so hot...throbbing in my grip. Are you really going to shove this...monster...up my little pussy? You'll tear me apart... but...oooh, when you rub your dickhead up and down my slit...teasingly pushing in and then pulling out of my slippery twat...it feels so fantastic! I want more...I want you. Put it in, Luke, shove your cock into my pussy!"

"Kira's spreading her legs wide for me," screamed between my ears. "I'm laying between her thighs and pressing my dickhead in and out of her twat's entrance. Yeah, listen to her pant, short and hot, in my ear...she wants it...really wants it. Just a sharp thrust of the hips...there...I did it! I'm fucking Kira! She's so goddamn tight...so hot...so slippery!

"Hiss, that hurt a bit...but, don't worry because it's okay now. Luke, you're stretching me out and touching parts of me I never knew existed. Ooh, like that, Luke, take me nice and easy so that I can get used to you. Yeah, I feel you sinking into me...ooh, I'm taking all of you...I can't believe that I'm taking all of your big cock in my little cunt...and loving every inch you cram into me."

When I thrust deeper into her, Kira's fingernails clawed my back causing me to wince in pain and push harder. Her legs locked around my hips and her heels spurred me on to fuck her some more. "Goddamn it! I crammed all the way up Kira's snatch and she's begging for more. I can't believe it!"

"Fuck me, Luke! God, it sounds so nasty saying that...but that's what I want. Ohhh, yeah, like that...hard...and fast! Give it to me...don't stop...like that! Ohhh, I'm shaking...can't stop. My guts are getting tight...tighter and tighter with each stroke of that wonderful cock. Can't breathe...so tense...I am going to...arrghh...arrrgghh... arrrggghhh!!"

"What the hell? Did Kira just cum? Fuck, there she goes again! Her cunt is squeezing me so hard...milking me...that I don't think I can hold on. My nuts are getting so tight that...arrghh!" Mindlessly, I drove deep into Kira's welcoming twat before gloriously exploding with two-balls of hot gooey spunk.

Kira hugged my exhausted body to hers as my spent dick slowly spurted its last drops our jism into her. Kissing me tenderly, she whispered, "Hmmm, that was great. I am so relaxed that I could fall asleep with you as my blanket and your dick buried in my throbbing pussy. Thank you for the best birthday present ever...having a best friend who is my lover...and introducing me to lovemaking. I love you, Luke."

"I love you too, Kira. You're all that I've ever wanted."

"Hmmm, Luke...when we come off of this mountain, drive me into the city. Yes, I know it's a couple of hours away, but I had better get on the pill from the free clinic because I am planning on having fantastic sex with you throughout this weekend and for a long time to come."

We slept a while and then woke up to make love again in the dark. After covering her body with kisses and caresses, I introduced my new lover to the erotic pleasures of having her pussy eaten, her stiff fleshy clit stroked and strummed, and her oozing pussy two-fingered fucked into a gut-wrenching orgasm. Kira was quickly discovered how delicious my cum was after sucking on my erection until it exploded in her surprised mouth and down her gulping throat. We greeted the rising sun with Kira on her hands and knees facing out of our tent and frigging her clit while I furiously humped her doggy-style, starting off the new day with eye-opening climaxes.

The following day was surreal. Embolden by our isolated seclusion, Kira decided that it made little sense for us to get dressed. To her, we had already been naked and shamelessly intimate with each other. She argued that whatever we put on, would be taken off when the urge gripped us to make passionate love - something she craved for and I was all too willing to go along with in our newfound Garden of Eden.

"You know, Luke, that I had better watch myself...or more so you...when I bend over," commented Kira as we lay in each other's arms after lunch. "It's a bit of an eye-opener to find a meaty torpedo slipping between my buns and thighs to bury itself in my well-used twat. Simply breathtaking being humped furiously in the proverbial 'slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am' kind of way."

"In my defense, Kira, I claim temporary insanity...I can't help it. You're so goddamn beautiful when you bend over. Your boobs that are bigger than I had imagined...stop wearing those fucking sports bras...dangle and sway so enticingly. And these meaty nipples of yours...shit, I've just got to pinch them between my thumbs and forefingers and milk them.

"But - your butt...god, it's to die for. Your creamy buns are soft and yet firm. If only you could see how they quiver and then turn bright pink when I when my groin slaps soundly against them. Oh shit, look what you've done! You've made me pop one hell of a boner just thinking of screwing you. Look at it sticking up."

"Aah, poor little baby. Let Mommy take care of this nasty boner for you." With that said, Kira straddled my lap before lowering herself. "Now to rub that dickhead of yours up and down my slit to get you nice and slippery. You've hosed me with so much sperm that when I squat your cream goo seeps out to lube you. Now to put that big hard-on where it belongs...oooh...I love how easily you slide up my twat. Oooh, you take my breath away feeling you sink into and stretched out. Nothing can beat feeling your pubic hairs mash against mine.

"What's that? You want me to ride you...and do all of the fucking work? Ha, I think you just want to see my titties bouncing in front of your face so that you can squish and milk them, you kinky bastard. Maybe it's time that Kira teaches Luke what happens to bad little boys who are naughty."

And with that Kira rode me and rode me hard. Sweat glistened on her creamy skin as she zoned in on her own sexual needs. She took my cock into her with sometimes short rapid thrusts and then followed by deep long thrusts. Then sitting down to take me all the into her, Kira had this look of ultimate erotic satisfaction. Lifting her long dark hard and pushing her breasts up and out, Kira undulated her soft stomach and sensuously gyrating her curving hips. Her tempo became faster and faster until she fell forward to grip my shoulders while pumping her twat furious up and down.

"I'm going to cum soon...ohhh, I'm so fucking close! Your big fucking cock is sunk all the way up my wet snatch...churning my juices...and making me so goddamn hot and horny. Fuck me, Luke, make me cum!"

As Kira's grip on my shoulders tightened, I began lifting my hips to ram my dick repeatedly between her spread thighs. Her pussy ground feverishly against my groin and lewd slurping pussy noises could be heard. A whine of ultimate passion escaped her lips as Kira cried out, "I'm going to...I'm going to...oh, fuck...I'm cumming...arrgghh!"

With Kira thrashed in the throes of her mind-rendering orgasm, I jackhammered her molten twat for all I was worth. Her tits flopped lewdly with each upward thrust and sweat freely dripped from her convulsing body. "Oh fuck!" ripped from my throat as I crammed myself as deep as I could into Kira, feeling my guts erupt from my engorged cock.

Collapsing limply on me, Kira kissed me contently and then mumbled, "I definitely have to get on the pill...at least the morning after pill...and soon. But for now, I need a nap."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Dinner was once again great, Luke. Who would have thought that mac and cheese with bacon bits would taste so damn good? The slices of fresh apple were refreshing. I didn't know that making love could create such an appetite. Hmmm, I better stick to hard man-meat and sperm cocktails. Jeez, what a slut I've become...but, better than the Olsen twins, right?"

"Right," I quickly said at my lover's jealous inquiry. "But, to change the subject, I have another birthday present for you...no, it's not some kind of kinky sexual act...although there is a nasty one that comes to mind. Are you ready? Well, given how sweaty a certain someone has been, the only thing that she cannot wipe clean is her long hair. So - how would you like to wash your hair?"

The look of surprise and hopeful delight on Kira's face was well worth the trouble that I had gone through. "If you haven't noticed, there's a black plastic bag hanging from that tree. It is a two-gallon water bag that's been heating in the sun all day. I lugged this sixteen-plus-pound bag up the mountain just for this moment. Since we're heading down the mountain tomorrow, I can rig it for showering...or at least washing your hair and face. If used carefully, you should be able to get a good rinse or two and clean hair."

Kira threw her arms around my neck and pulling me to her, kissed me gratefully. "Now, I know I made the right decision in you, Luke. You're always thinking of me. What do we do?"

"Hey, we're half-way there in that we're buck naked," I joked. "I think we take a little of the water to moisten your hair and then lightly...and I mean lightly...shampoo it. Yes, I brought a shampoo-body wash too. Then we rinse your hair as many times as we can. After that, we use body wipes and take turns cleaning each other's bodies. What do you say?"

"Sounds like a plan. Why don't you set things up while I take a quick tinkle...then we can have some sudsy fun."

I thought Kira's thick hair would pose a problem but after wetting and lightly shampooing her hair, she finger-combed it so that the rinse water went a long way. In all, she was able to wash her hair, then my shorter hair, and with what was left, thoroughly wash her privates.

Then with baby wipes in hand, I thoroughly wiped the rest of her down, paying particular attention to her breasts and buns. With ease, Kira did the same with me except that when she saw my erect manhood, she couldn't resist cleaning me her 'special' way - sucking and deep-throating me until I blew my wad down her gulping throat. Kira then finished by licking my spent dick and tightened balls clean.

"Yum, what a perfect finish to an extra birthday present. I could get used to sucking you off, Luke. Hey - semen isn't fattening, is it?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day we finally made it down the mountain to my truck. After stowing our gear, I was about to start the engine when Kira said, "You know, Luke, it's so late in the afternoon that by the time we get to the city, the free clinic will be closed. I don't want to go home because my mom will ask me about camping with you and my dad may ask me to help him at the station. Plus, if I leave early the next morning with you, I definitely will have to answer a lot of questions when I get back.

"However, I really have to take a morning-after pill as soon as possible given the gallons of sperm you pump into me, you sex fiend. What should we do?"

"Kira, why don't we head towards the city to get into cell phone range. For me, as long as I text my dad, he will be okay. You, however, might want to call your folks and say something like we decided to camp one more night and that you'll be back by tomorrow's early evening."

"But, what will we do for tonight?"

"It just occurred to me that since someone wanted to play Adam and Eve yesterday, we still have a set of clean clothes. Why don't we check into one of the numerous small motels on the outskirts of the city for the night? A lot of our classmates use such places to screw around and say that as long as you put down a little extra money, no questions will be asked of you. If you're open to it, we could grab some burgers and fries from a drive-through and once checked in could get a decent shower and sleep in a real bed.

"Ooh, you make it sound so...sinful. Eating a burger and fries, shower sex, and then making love in a motel bed. Count me in. I have had more experiences over the last few days than I have had in a lifetime. If I'm going to walk on the dark side, I'm going to do so holding hands with you, Luke."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kira got her morning-after pill and a supply of contraceptive pills with me getting a handful of condoms to use until her birth control took effect. While we made a conscious effort not to indicate any change in our relationship, somehow Kira's mom immediately knew by her daughter's bounce in her step and swish of her hips that her one and only daughter was now a woman...and a horny one at that. When Molly mentioned this to Ben and they sighed in relief, saying that it was about time, that their Kira was the happiest they had ever seen her, and that she was finally madly in love.

As for my dad, he started noticing that I was making a serious effort to buckle down to improve my grades and that Kira was coming over more often. In either case, he was simply elated and made every effort to encourage us. When it finally dawned on him that we were a couple, he surprisingly started dropping not too subtle hints that he was thinking of expanding his business beyond the hunting, fishing, and camping items and building an exercise/fitness extension to his store. He was hoping that I...and Kira...who become part of his new business venture after we graduated.

"Luke," Kira sighed as we lay under my truck's camper cover with a light sheet covering our exhausted nakedness, "what are we going to do in the future?"

"Aah, it's kind of hard for me to think when someone made me get in the back of my truck and forced me to spoon-fuck her while she frigged herself off...oooh...the depraved things I had to do to satisfy my horny girlfriend. Hey, don't squeeze my nuts so hard. They are kind of sensitive, you know."

"I am going to make you squeal like a little girl if you don't get serious. Come on, Luke, we'll be graduating soon...and then what?"

"Okay, okay. Hmmm, I'll be honest with you, Kira, that I wasn't planning on going to college. School is just not my thing and subjecting myself to more of it, doesn't make sense. My dad and I are getting along really well...and he likes you a lot...and not just because your pretty...which you are...but because of the positive influence that you've had on me...which you have been.

"Dad hopes that you will become his daughter-in-law. He even went so far as to mention that if things worked out between the two of us that there was a distinct possibility of him passing his store to us when he eventually retired. After hiking and camping with you, I wouldn't mind working in his store and learning all that I can especially with Dad's promise. What about you, Kira?"

"Oh, wow, that's heavy. Ahh, for me, I like living in our little town...always have. While studying isn't a problem for me, the question is what to study and how am I going to pay for it since my folks live comfortably but don't have a lot of money to spare. Also, the thought of having to uproot to go to college doesn't appeal to me...especially if it is without you. Somehow, I have become very addicted to someone's hard-on in my mouth and especially up my pussy. If I went to college, how would I get my regular orgasmic fixes? But getting back to our future, what do you envision, Luke?"

"Growing up I was always alone, lonely, and unwanted. Then I met you, Kira, and everything has changed...and for the better. In you, I have a best friend, a lover, and one hell of a sexy woman. What more could a man ask for...other than living with you for the rest of our lives, having a house of our own, and maybe a kid or two."