Friends and Lovers Pt. 03 - Finale

Story Info
The third and final part of the story...
2.7k words
4.66
5.3k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
3,406 Followers

She broke off the kiss and began trailing her lips down his neck, his collarbone and chest, enjoying the warmth of the water trickling past her mouth. His chest muscles tensed as she kissed them, and as she moved her lips slowly down his abdomen she felt his whole body go rigid with anticipation. She sank to her knees in the tub and brushed kisses along his navel, his hipbones, and he put his hands on her shoulders to steady himself. Water coursed over both of them, and she delighted in it, closing her eyes against the spray.

"Baby," he said softly, barely audible above the water.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. He was about to say something but she smiled and glanced away, focusing instead on the head of his cock, hard and urgent in front of her. He was thick and beautiful, and still as hard, maybe even harder, than he had been when she'd teased him with her hands.

"I want to taste you," she said playfully. "All of you."

She leaned forward and gently licked the swollen tip of his cock. He inhaled sharply, his whole body tensing, and she smiled up at him, letting him know this was for her pleasure as much as for his. She swirled her tongue around the head, taking it into her mouth and suckling gently, teasing it. The skin was soft and smooth, stretched deliciously tight from the hardness of his erection.

She let her tongue play over it, dipping into the opening, making him moan. She drifted her tongue along the ridge, and down to the sensitive skin just beneath the head, licking and tasting, nipping and kissing.

She looked up at him, and his dark eyes were wild with desire. She smiled, and ran her tongue up and down the length of him, ending at the head and flicking at it delicately, teasingly. He moaned softly, his breathing starting to grow rapid. She rose up slightly to take the whole length of him into her mouth and sucked him, long and hard.

He let out a gasp and braced himself against the wall with one hand, his other hand gripping her shoulder.

"Baby...my God..."

She slid her mouth over his shaft, deeper, deeper, and slid back up the length of him. Her hands came around and gripped his ass, pulling him towards her. He staggered forward slightly as she took him into her mouth again, luxuriously taking in his entire length, sucking, licking, tasting as she went. The sensation of him in her mouth was almost as overwhelming as his first entrance into her body had been, so unfamiliar but so right at the same time.

She caressed his balls with one hand as she played her tongue over his cock. He groaned, his breathing jagged now, his cock harder than ever. His hand moved from her shoulder to sink into her wet hair, and he gripped her head with barely restrained urgency. Gently he guided her head closer to him as she sucked. She lowered herself onto him and slowly sucked her way back up, her mouth gripping him, her cheeks hollowing, as her tongue slid over him with each pass.

His hips began to move as he started to match her rhythm, thrusting into her, meeting her mouth. He gripped her head more firmly and held her head still, driving into her gently.

She let her hand fall and she sat back on her haunches, enjoying the feeling of him sliding in and out of her mouth, controlling his own pleasure, taking what he wanted, and what she was so willing to give. Yet she could tell he was holding back, wanting to thrust harder and faster but restraining himself and settling for a smoother, slower pace.

For her. He was holding back for her sake. This passionate, soulful, virile man was holding back his own pleasure because he wanted to be gentle with her.

The very thought of it excited her, and she increased her own rhythm, encouraging him, moaning with pleasure as he drove into her. She sucked harder, faster, turning her gaze up to him with an urgent plea in her eyes. Faster. Deeper. Now, my love.

And he understood.

He groaned, and stepped forward. His hand clenched in her hair and he began to move, faster and harder, plunging deeper, holding her head as he thrust into her mouth with urgent, rhythmic strokes. He slid in and out of her mouth as if through warm honey, and she felt and heard his pleasure mounting with every ratcheted breath and every desperate moan that escaped his lips.

His eyes watched her with rapt adoration and abject lust, and she could tell that the sight of her taking him fully into her mouth, of her sucking him with pure, greedy abandon and complete acceptance, was pushing him closer to the edge as much as the intense pleasure of her tongue on his cock was. Or more.

He tensed as his rhythm grew faster, his breathing harder, until she felt him tighten and strain so much that she felt certain he was going to spill himself into her mouth. But at the last moment he cried out and pulled back, his cock slipping out of her mouth quickly. He stood still, breathless, his eyes closed as if willing his orgasm to retreat. Water sluiced down his neck and chest, and finally he let out a slow, jagged moan of a breath and opened his eyes. He looked down at her wildly, and reached for her, helping her to her feet.

"My God," he said breathlessly, staring at her as he tried to catch his breath. "I can't...I can't believe how goddamn good that felt. You brought me so close, so fast, I almost couldn't stop it."

"Why did you?" she asked, running her finger along his jaw. "I wanted to feel you come for me."

He groaned against her, his hands roaming over her body. "I told you, I'm not nearly done with you yet."

He kissed her hungrily, his cock surging against her violently as their bodies met. She could feel him moving against her, his cock rubbing against her, and she knew how badly he wanted to be inside her again.

As badly as she wanted him inside her again.

He stepped back, his breath still ragged, and pressed his forehead to hers as he closed his eyes and tried to breathe.

"You're not done yet, huh?" she teased gently, letting her fingers sink into his wet hair as she kissed his neck.

"Not nearly."

"But I have to go to work. Maybe if I'm lucky you'll be here when I get home?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

He reached to turn off the water and stepped out of the shower, turning to help her step over the wall of the tub. She threw her robe on and cinched the belt as he dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. She caught him grinning at her, and it was so clear what he was thinking that it made her laugh.

"What?" she demanded, squeezing the excess water out of hair with a hand towel. "What are you smiling at?"

"Fuck it. You're just going to have to be late for work. Come here..."

"Hey!" her eyes widened playfully, jumping away from him. "Are you trying to kill me? Stop!"

He untied her robe and she yelped, trying to slap his hands away. He just kept advancing on her, grinning devilishly. She turned and scampered away from him with a squeal of delight.

He followed behind, still grasping for the robe. She shrieked and laughed and ran towards the bedroom, and he followed, catching up to her and pushing her onto the bed with a resounding crack of the bed frame.

She laughed as he tumbled on top of her, but he silenced her with his mouth, kissing her hungrily as he impatiently pushed her robe aside. His breath was ragged as he nudged her legs apart with his knee, his need too great for the slow, sensual lovemaking of last night. He thrust into her and moaned against her mouth, and she wrapped her legs around him to draw him deeper.

He plunged into her, covering her body and her mouth with the same hungry possession. She was still so warm and wet, so exquisitely ready for him that he filled her easily, driving her relentlessly as he tasted her tongue, her lips, her neck, and groaned from the pleasure her body was giving him.

She tensed around him and he moaned breathlessly, a throaty, male sound of pure ecstasy. He thrust into her, falling into a steady rhythm born of raw, primitive need. Her body tightened around him with every thrust, and waves of pleasure rippled through her, building in intensity up to an almost unbearable pressure, a delicious heat that made her moan into his mouth as he kissed her.

He rose up, his arms braced beside her, to look down as he stroked and withdrew and breathed out his pleasure while his eyes glowed pure heat. He grabbed her rear, tilting one hip up towards him, entering her on a such an angle that a new kaleidoscope of pleasure bloomed throughout her. He gripped her possessively, driving into her deeper and faster and harder. His eyes burned, glowing like obsidian, hot and wild and almost frenzied with desire.

"Baby," he groaned, his eyes pinning her, claiming her, as though he were branding her with their heat.

You're mine...

You're mine...

Their first time together had only been hours ago, but it was if they had been lovers for years...every fluid flexing of his hips against her hit just the right spot, every deep, powerful thrust of his cock stretched her pussy with a familiar, almost expected surge of pleasure.

"Yes....oh god yes...fuck me," she breathed.

Two simple words and suddenly he was on the edge...buried so deep inside her, thrusting, plunging, her breasts pressed against his chest, the pleasure roaring through his body.

Suddenly he wanted to take her, hard. He wanted to fuck her with abandon, the eyes-closed, head-back, moaning-out-loud kind of sexual abandon that he had so rarely experienced in his life, but which was crashing through his body and mind right now.

He wanted this woman...he wanted to own her, to take her, to claim her body as his....he wanted to fuck her until he'd emptied his balls in her, feeling her pussy clenching and spasming in orgasm around his cock as he came, as she came, as they came together.

He withdrew from her quickly, barely able to catch his breath, and, as if she could read his thoughts, she turned onto her stomach just as his trembling hands guided her hips over. Her hair spilled over her bare back and her ass curved out so seductively it was all he could do not to cum right there, all over her creamy skin. But his cock knew what it wanted, and he pulled her forward to slide into the heaven of her pussy, so wet and tight and swollen for him.

He cried out when he took her again, his cock parting her folds and filling her so completely. The feel of him stretching her, the crest of his head pressing against her from this new angle...she felt a tremor of pleasure ripple through her and knew she was close, as close as he was. When he leaned over her and began to kiss her shoulders she shuddered, and when he began to thrust she buried her face in the pillow and moaned.

Her moans of pleasure filled the room and he squeezed his eyes shut, willing himself to last, begging his aching cock not to explode just yet...this pace, these, quick short strokes as his hips slapped against her ass, her body moving with his every thrust...it was almost too much to bear. He buried his faced in her sweet-smelling hair and let his cock plunge as it would, faster and faster, making him shake, making him breathless, making him feel like nothing but a desperate cock as he fucked her.

And fucked her. And fucked her, as she had begged him to...

She could only whimper now, lost to the pleasure of his man taking her like this, fucking her so wildly, almost savagely. The pleasure he was taking from her body, his moans and groans and the growls of pleasure she could feel against her back and in the warm breath at her ear...it was pure, primal lust.

She felt worshipped beneath him, as if his every thrust of his hungry cock was a tribute to her, ever growl and sharp breath an oath. He was fucking her, mindlessly, and yet every part of him was attuned to her, touching her, adoring her.

As his pace grew even faster, his thrusts shallower, she could sense he was about to come, and she felt her muscles tighten around him to heighten his pleasure and hers. His thrusts were so powerful that she felt the orgasm rising in her and she closed her eyes, lifting her head back so he could slide his hand into her hair, gently holding her neck and kissing her jaw with breathy, open-mouthed kisses

"Oh, God...I'm cumming," she moaned. "I'm cumming."

"Yes...cum for me baby....cum on my cock"

"Cum with me....please....I want you to cum in me, please....please...."

And he could withstand it no more.

Pleasure detonated through him as his orgasm spasmed throughout his body, wracking him with wave after wave of euphoric release. He cried out her name as he thrust and bucked against her flesh, driving his cock deeper and deeper as he came and came and came. It felt like he would never stop cumming, and when he felt her orgasm tear through her pussy and clench his cock in waves, he thought he might black out from the sheer ecstasy of it.

She slammed back against him as the first spurts of cum began to fill her, and felt her ravaged pussy begin to spasm again and again, milking his cock, pulling his cum deeper into her, flooding her with ripples of pleasure. She moaned and writhed, riding the crest of one orgasm only to feel a second one begin to climb and then crash over her. Breathless, almost sobbing from the pleasure, she let him hold her as he pounded into her, draining his balls into her at his will, lost in the utter bliss of a man taking a woman in this most primal way.

When he could bear it no longer, when his exquisitely sensitive cock throbbed within her and the pleasure bordered on pain, he stilled, finally, and shuddered. Sharp spasms of pleasure shot through him as his cock surged one last time within her, his aching balls emptying every last ounce of cum. He was almost lightheaded, his chest heaving, sweat glazing his skin as he withdrew his hand from her hair and ran it down the centre of her back, needing to touch her, needing to feel her heated skin. She was breathless too, her back moving beneath his hand as she lay her head down and tried to catch her breath.

She felt him withdraw from her, and her pussy rebelled, clenching to keep him there, as if pleading with him not to go. He groaned softly against her ear as he pulled out and fell on the bed beside her, his arms surrounding her and pulling her back against him. They fit perfectly together, and every muscle in her body relaxed as she snuggled into him and breathed out a contented sigh. She felt his lips on the shell of her ear, kissing softly, felt his slowing breath against her skin as his soft sounds of contentment and pleasure hummed in his throat.

This was heaven, she thought. Pure heaven. Her pussy twitched and tingled as she felt his warm cum beginning to slip down her inner thighs. His strong arms surrounded her, his soft lips murmured and whispered and kissed, his spent cock nestled against the curve of her ass.

"There was something I wanted to tell you, remember?" he murmured against her neck, kissing a path down to her shoulder. "Last night....something I wanted to say to you. Something I wanted you to know."

"Mmmm."

"Can I tell you now?" he whispered. "Will you let me say it now?"

"Only if I can too."

And so, they did.

/end

Eves_Garden
Eves_Garden
3,406 Followers