Friends Become More Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed all the way in until his pubes pressed against my ass. "Yes!" I moaned.

He let me adjust, then started moving back and forth. Our eyes locked on each other, both of us moaning as he started to really thrust.

"Ah, ah, ah-ah!" I moaned in pleasure. The pain was far gone, only pleasure now.

His speed increased, his balls slapping against me as he thrust in and out. His cock filled me, then left me feeling abandoned, then filled me again.

"You're so fucking hot, baby." He moaned.

"Fuck, you're so good at this!" I pushed my head further into the pillow. "Yes, right there! Fuck!" He found my G-spot. And boy did he exploit the new information.

He slammed in and out, sending me into an intense state of euphoria as he made love to me. Just when I was ready to explode, he pulled out. "No!" I begged.

"Hey, you didn't honestly think I wouldn't take care of that beautiful cock of yours." He grinned, moving down and taking my cock in his mouth.

"You don't have - Fuck!" He has magic lips. I thought he could kiss, but my lord does he know how to use those lips for other things.

He slid along my shaft, applying the perfect amount of pressure, his lips and tongue working in cohesion as he splendidly had his way with my cock.

"Oh, Alex! Yes! You're so good at that, fuck!" I moaned. "Ah!" I felt him laugh over my cock, adding to the sensations.

He pulled off. "You are so cute."

"I'm probably extremely red and definitely sweaty. Not sure how cute that is."

"I like the faces you make when you enjoying it. So cute, and turns me on even more." He kissed my inner thigh. Then he took my balls in his mouth, the warmth feeling great.

He rolled them over his tongue and licked them playfully, all while stroking my cock slowly.

He moved back to my cock, sucking hard as he worked me up and down. Then I felt his index and middle finger plunge into my ass. The multiple sources of pleasure made me ready to blow.

I held off a little longer, but I quickly found myself moaning loudly, reaching a climax. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum, Alex! Yes!" My legs curled around his back, locking him in place tightly and my fingers pulled at the short hair he has on the top of his head. "Oh, yes! Yes Alex, mmmm!" I moaned deeply as I exploded the biggest orgasm I've ever had.

My eyes closed and I bathed in the intensity, loving the sensation of the orgasm Alex gave me. He kept the head of my cock in his mouth as I unloaded in him. He took most of it, but let the rest fall back down over my cock.

Once my orgasm resided, he took my cock back in his mouth, slowly sliding along my shaft and cleaning up the leftover cum. Once cleaned, he kissed the base of my shaft. "I think I found my new favorite dessert."

"I know you love me, but no way on earth is anything passing brownies as your favorite dessert."

He came up and laid next to me. "Fine, but you taste dang good, baby." That sentence, more than others, really made his southern accent shine.

I got on top of him, sitting up and straddling his lap. He hands moved to my thighs. I steadied his cock as I lowered myself on him. He started adjusting for better leverage. "No, no, no, mister. You just worked very hard, I'll take it from here." I stared him down.

He put his hands behind his back and smirked at me. "Have your way with me, then." Damn, that boy's upper body... he knows what he's doing, he knows he's flexing.

I started to grind over him, feeling his cock in me. I moved back and forth, side to side, and in circles. Then I picked up the speed, adjusting myself slightly before ramping up my movement. I bounced up and down, riding his cock harder and harder. "Fuck, you're so tight." He moaned. His hands moved down to grip my thighs.

I ground my hips, moving over him, letting his cock explore me. I slammed my ass up and down, up and down. The sound of my ass slapping against him, along with our moans, filled the room.

"Fuck! Keep doing that! Yes! So fucking hot, Ben!" He moaned.

I rode him a little longer, then leaned down to kiss him. I continued grinding over him as my lips covered his. His arms wrapped around me, and then he started thrusting upwards into me, matching my rhythms. His simultaneous thrusts hit my pleasure spot, making me moan in his mouth.

He quickened his speed, a need inside him taking over. I stopped moving, letting him take over. He violently thrusts upwards, smacking his balls against me as he plowed me.

"Fuck! Yes, Alex, please don't stop!" I moaned. His right arm kept me pressed against him, his sweaty chest turning me on even more, while his left hand held my neck down, keeping my head next to his in the pillow. He mixed up his rhythm, going fast, then faster, then slow, then slow and fast. "I'm gonna cum again, Alex!" Holy hell I've never cum twice this quickly.

He penetrated my ass, hitting just the right spot over and over, as if teasing me to cum. "Cum, Ben. Cum for me!" He ordered in my ear.

His sexy voice teased me over the edge, and I shot my load between our stomachs. "Mmmm" I moaned into the pillow, letting the orgasm take over my body.

My ass tightened around his cock, making him cum too. "Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your perfect ass, fuck yeah!" He moaned, his load shooting in my ass, filling me.

We didn't move for a while, letting ourselves recover from our intense orgasms. Eventually, he sat up, bringing me with him. "That...that was incredible." He looked me in the eyes.

"Very, very not awkward." I smirked. "Worth the extra wait these past few months." I kissed him.

"Definitely, but maybe let's not have to hold off this long again." He laughed.

"Oh, for sure. I will cut a bitch if they get in our way." I laughed. "But seriously, tonight's been magical. Thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He kissed my cheek, then smothered me with more kisses, making me lean back into the foot of the bed. He used this moment to take advantage of me, attacking me with tickles.

"Stahp!" I laughed, but he was enjoying the power too much. He laughed as he sat over me, ticking me senseless for a solid minute before giving me a nance to breathe. "Butt-face." I remarked.

He looked at me, making me blush. Then he pressed his soft lips against my nose, and ran his hand over the side of my face and into my hair.

I've never thought about it before, but he's definitely less verbal, more physically with his affection. Yeah, he tells me he loves me. But he is constantly kissing my lips, my cheeks, my hands. He's constantly reaching for me, hugging me, and holding me. Plus, the little actions, like holding doors, cooking me meals, making me tea and coffee, taking out my trash, and a million other things.

He most certainly tells me he loves me way more than I tell him, even if it's not verbally.

12