Friend's Desires

Story Info
Two couples explore swapping.
10.5k words
4.22
34.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,105 Followers

This one explores how two couples get into swapping and how it changes their relationship.

"Good morning!" Mary called out in a sing-song voice. She heard a faint reply from somewhere upstairs. She moved to the coffee maker and reached into the cabinet above it to retrieve a mug. "World's Greatest Mom" was emblazoned across it in bold red letters. A gift from one of Amy's three children. She filled her mug and reached into the fridge to grab the milk just as Amy breezed into the kitchen.

"Hey Girlfriend! Sorry, Just trying to get some of the laundry picked up. I swear, how can my son be a starting guard on the basketball team and NEVER manage to get his dirty clothes into the hamper when he tosses them?"

Mary nodded her head in agreement, "Boys are such slobs, but at least they're consistent. A few years ago, I had weekly brawls with Jin about the mess in her room. Now, I'm afraid to walk into her room for fear I might leave a footprint in her pristine carpet!"

"I know, Gabriella is the same way. Timmy calls her "Little Miss Priss," when he thinks I can't hear him. Oh well, they could be a whole lot worse!"

"Oh my gosh, can you believe what Sarah said about Megan? Can you imagine catching a boy in your daughter's bedroom at 3:00 am? How he got through her upstairs window without falling is a miracle!"

"I know! She said it appeared nothing was going on, but still, two teenagers alone in a dark room for hours, sounds like a real opportunity for disaster!" Army shuddered.

Mary shook her head slowly, "It's funny the stuff we end up talking about at Book Club."

Amy chuckled, "Book Club! Why do we still call it Book Club? We haven't discussed a book in years!"

"Well, we can't call it the "Wine, Cheese and Gossip Club," which is what it is." Mary said, laughing at her joke.

As Mary sipped her coffee, she caught the pensive expression on her friend's face. Amy seemed to be mulling something in her head. Something that bothered her.

"Okay, spill it, Amy! Something is bugging you, talk to me, what's going on?"

Amy looked up at her very best friend and sighed. The two were as close as sisters and could never hide anything from each other.

Mary watched as Amy stole a conspiratorial glance around her kitchen. She always gave that little look when she was about to talk about something of a personal nature. Mary waited, now was not the time to interrupt her friend.

Amy leaned forward, "You remember when Margo was talking about her latest Boy Toy? She said he spent half an hour with his head glued to her crotch and gave her a shit load of orgasms. Well, I, uh, well, do you think that was true? I mean half an hour? She had to be exaggerating, right? I mean half an hour, wow!"

Mary cocked her head to one side and studied her friend's face. She and Amy had often discussed very personal things, but sexual experience discussions had always been brief and very general in detail.

"Amy, are you saying Tom doesn't do that for you? Oral, I mean."

"Yes, of course, he does, but not for thirty minutes! And he's never gotten me off that way, not once."

"Oh shit, never? I mean, you've talked to him, given him direction, told him what you liked? Jesus, Amy, never? Really?"

"I've tried to talk to him, coach him a little, but I think he just doesn't like it. Truthfully, I think he only does it because he expects me to do it and knows I wouldn't if he refused me. When he does, it's just for a few minutes. Just long enough to get me started, then he climbs aboard and pounds away until I've cum a couple of times."

"What? Until you've cum a COUPLE of times? Jesus, how long does he go? That would take me a while, about 20 minutes, at least!"

"Hmm, yeah, 20-30 minutes is about right, then he explodes."

"Holy fuck! I'm lucky to get 5-7 minutes from John. If he didn't get me off a couple of times before he started, I'd be out of luck most times!"

"Wait, wait, wait, so he goes down on you long enough to get you off a couple of times? So Margo was not exaggerating, 30 minutes, that's real, you get that too?"

"Amy, I know we've never really talked about specific things before, but it sounds like our experiences are very different."

"Yeah, I'm not complaining, I mean he does get me off, but sometimes he wears me out. My little pussy gets sore sometimes!. I guess I'm just a bit envious that you and Margo get serviced so well."

"Fuck that! I can't believe Tom pounds you for 30 minutes! Shit, I haven't been fucked like that since I was in college and fucked my TA. Now, THAT man knew how to pound a girl!"

Both women laughed at each other's laments. When their laughter slowed, Mary said, "Well, between our two guys, we've got everything a gal could want."

"Yeah, we just need to switch back and forth between the two of them and we'd be great!" Amy said chuckling.

Mary laughed and said, "Yeah, John would leap at the chance to get his hands on those giant tits of yours. My B cups look even tinier when I'm standing next to you."

"Sure, all the guys want to grab these babies, but Mary, you know you're the prettiest of all of us gals. That tight little body, mop of red hair, and those green eyes, men watch you wherever you go. You truly are beautiful."

"Yes, we both still attract a lot of attention when we're out. I guess we still have it, girlfriend!"

The ladies chatted for a while longer and then Mary announced she had better get back across the street and get started on her housework.

A couple of weeks later the two families were enjoying an afternoon around Mary's pool. The teenagers were hogging the pool and the adults were sitting in the shade sipping some frozen concoction John and Tom had mixed up.

Jin got a call from one of her classmates and before long the teens had all disappeared to the community pool to hang out with even more teenagers.

Amy was working on her third drink and was getting the giggles, a sure sign she was feeling no pain. Mary pulled her up and coaxed her into the pool. They swam a few laps and then rested in about 4 feet of water.

"You doing okay there, Amy? Those drinks are pretty strong, aren't they?"

"Yes, they're great! I feel good! Hey Mary, you want to have a little fun with the guys?"

"Fun? Okay, what did you have in mind? Should we splash them?"

Amy pulled a mischievous grin and whispered to Mary, "When we get out, I'm going to sit next to John and you sit next to Tom. After we settle in, I'm going to flirt a little with your husband. You do the same to Tom and let's see what happens."

Mary laughed, she knew Amy was still thinking about their sex talk. She knew that because Amy had brought it up every time she'd talked to her in the last couple of weeks. She put her hands on her friend's shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Amy, you want my husband, don't you, you little minx! Don't try to deny it! You have been talking about it all week and now you want to test the waters. You are going crazy thinking about his magic tongue."

Amy could see the big smile playing across her friend's face and knew Mary was not offended by Amy's suggestion. "Mary, would you? I mean, If he wanted to, would you let me? ... Just one time! Just to see for me?" Amy watched Mary's face closely, waiting for a reaction. She was holding her breath, waiting to see what her friend would say.

Mary's smile faded a tiny bit, "You're serious, aren't you? You're not kidding around here, you want to sleep with my husband." Mary's tone was more surprise than incredulity. She knew Amy was intrigued by John's oral skills, but she hadn't realized the extent.

Amy's face dropped and she grabbed her friend into a fierce hug. "Oh Mary, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I think I must be a little drunk. Please forget I said anything."

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, girlfriend! First off, I'm not mad, just a little surprised. I just thought you were being goofy, talking about oral sex all week. I didn't realize you were thinking about being with John. I'm going to have to give that some thought. I'm not sure I could just loan my husband out, even if it was to you."

"Well, ... What I was thinking was more along the lines of a swap."

Mary gasped, "Tom? You'd let me, you know, be with him?" Mary instantly recalled all of Amy's comments about Tom's stamina. She felt a little twitch in her pussy.

Amy didn't want to push her friend too far so she said, "I tell you what, let's just flirt with the guys and see how they react. We can be silly this afternoon and then you and I can have a more serious conversation later."

Mary smiled and climbed out of the pool. She picked up her towel and stepped closer to Tom. She then swung her mop of red hair around, flicking water onto Tom.

"Hey!" Tom said, holding his drink away from Mary and raising a hand to shield his face.

Mary quickly moved to his side and began dabbing him off with her towel. "I'm so sorry! Sometimes this ugly mop of hair is such a nuisance."

"Ugly? Ugly? Are you nuts? I think your hair is beautiful! Everyone thinks your hair is beautiful!

Mary sat closer to Tom and leaned her head his way. Just as she hoped, he reached out and ran his fingers through her lush red locks. She put a hand on his leg. "Thanks, Tom! That's nice of you to say. Having just turned forty, I guess I haven't been feeling so beautiful lately."

"Oh my god, Mary, (Tom gave her a brief hug) I think you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met!"

"Aww! You are just too sweet!" Mary hugged him and then kissed him on the cheek, before turning to Amy. "He's so sweet, I think I'll keep him."

While Mary had been flirting with Tom, Amy went to work on John. She walked up close to where John was seated and bent over towards him, using her towel to lightly fluff her hair. Leaning forward caused her enormous boobs to swing away from her chest and bulge against her thin bikini top. Fluffing her hair caused her boobs to jiggle and they threaten to pop out of her top.

Her activities had the desired effect. John's eyes were glued to her dancing boobs. After giving him that little show, Amy flipped her hair back as she stood up. John's eyes followed those huge boobs as they bounced and settled into place. Amy smiled at John as he finally lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"You like my girls, don't you John?" She said as she plopped down beside him.

"Oh!, uh, No, er, I mean yes! They're magnificent! I mean, YOUR magnificent in that bikini." John bumbled as he blushed deeply.

Amy laughed and placed a hand on John's thigh, "It's okay, I'd be a little insulted if you didn't look. I am flattered when a handsome man notices my assets."

"Ah, well, It's pretty hard NOT to notice those assets! Especially in that suit!"

Amy chuckled, leaned forward, and kissed him on the forehead. "Flattery will get you everything."

Amy looked up just as Mary finished ... "think I'll keep him." Amy chuckled and said. "You can't keep him, but I might swap you for this one for a little while."

Mary laughed loudly. "Now that sounds like a plan!" She stood, "Come on girl, let's go check our calendars." She grabbed Amy's hand and they strutted into the house.

Tom and John had been snickering at their wives' sexy banter. Tom said, "I think my wife just traded me off!"

"Yeah, sounds like the old switcheroo to me," John said laughing. "Maybe we made those drinks a bit too strong!"

Both men laughed and shook their heads. Then John said, "But I gotta say, that's one killer bikini Amy is wearing! You, my friend, are one lucky man."

"She does like to show those things off. Of course, it's not like Mary doesn't get noticed! She is always the most beautiful woman in the room. I don't know how a slug like you got such a beauty!"

"Fuck, if I'm such a slug, how come Amy wants me to sub in for you?"

"She probably lost a bet with Mary and had to agree to take you while Mary finally gets to be with me." Tom then burst into laughter at his own joke.

Both friends laughed and sipped their drinks. After a moment, Tom looked over at John who seemed a little transfixed. "You're thinking about it aren't you, you dog!"

John blushed, "Sorry Dude, but Amy is pretty hot, and, well, I've never really thought about her that way. I guess she kinda got to me today."

"Yeah, Mary was kinda flirty today too. Hey, you don't think ... Nah, that's crazy."

"What? Do you think maybe they weren't kidding? You think they really want to swap?"

"Jesus, I don't know. I mean, what would you say if they asked?"

"Oh fuck! I, I, Wow, I just don't know. I mean, I'd never cheat on Mary, but if she asked me and it was Amy? Fuck Dude, what would you say?"

"I'm like you, I'd never cheat, but if they asked and it was Mary, oh my lord, that would be a tough one."

Both friends were quiet for a bit then they began to chuckle and finally John said, "Yeah, I think these drinks are really, really strong."

Meanwhile, Mary and Amy had gone into the kitchen and fell about giggling at how they had teased the men. They began pulling together some cheese and crackers and other snacks to take back outside. Mary was at the sink when she suddenly raised a hand to quiet Amy. She then frantically waved her over to the sink, pointing to the open window. She and Amy listened as the guys talked about their wives.

They stepped to the counter and sat heavily. "Oh my god, Mary, it sounds like they might actually want to do a swap!"

"Well, for sure they didn't seem opposed to the idea, but they didn't say they wanted to do it."

Amy grabbed her friend's arms and locked eyes with her. "No more dodges, I need a straight answer from you. If I ask them, are you willing to do a swap?"

Mary looked at her friend. "I want to, but I don't want to wreck our friendship. Do you think we can do it and not get all goofy about it?"

"I've been thinking about it, as you know, and I think we need a very good plan and you and I need to control it. If we present it as a one-time experiment, maybe the guys could handle it. What do you think of that idea?"

"Hmm, an experiment, I like that approach. It kinda limits future expectations so if it's awkward, we can just say the experiment didn't work and move on. Yeah, I think that will work."

"Okay, here's what I'm thinking. We go to the Grand Lodge for a weekend. We can have dinner, do some dancing, and then take the guys back to our rooms. We meet for breakfast in the morning and then go out on the lake for the afternoon. That gives us time to talk to our spouses before we head out on the lake. Once we are together again, we plan dinner and talk about anything any of us want to discuss. After dinner, we go back to the rooms with our spouses, unless all four of us decide otherwise. Then Sunday we have brunch, talk, and head back home."

"Sounds good, just be sure to tell Tom NOT to try to discuss anything about me with John and I'll tell John the same thing. Guys can get weird about that stuff, so let's just make it an absolute NO-NO for them to talk about the other wife."

"Okay, but what about us? Will we have the same rule?"

Mary burst out laughing, "Like we could keep THAT to ourselves! Of course, we'll discuss every last detail!"

"Oh good, you had me worried there for a minute. Okay, now when do you think we should talk to them?"

Mary grabbed her phone off the counter. "Hello? Yes, I'd like to book two Rooms in the Grand Lodge for the 14th and 15th." Mary gave the clerk her information and a credit card number to book the rooms and then hung up.

"But what if they say no, you've booked the rooms."

"I they say no to the swap, we'll still go, but we'll just be friends enjoying the weekend. Come on you can ask them now."

"ME?"

"You said you'd ask them if I agreed, so YOU'RE doing the asking. ... Don't worry, I'll back you up." Mary stood and took Amy's hand and grabbed the cheese tray with her other hand. Once outside, the ladies again sat with the other's husband.

"Guys, are you having fun today?" Amy asked as she lightly stroked John's leg. Both men nodded as they looked back and forth between their wives.

Tom looked at his wife curiously as she stroked John's leg. "Okay, you two are up to something, tell us what's going on and how much it's going to cost us."

Mary giggled and placed a hand on Tom's arm. "We can't fool you, boys, for a minute!"

"To answer your question, Honey, Mary has booked us two rooms at the Grand Lodge for next weekend. We want to go and have a little adventure with our handsome men."

John looked at Mary as she rubbed Tom's arm and said, "Well, that sounds like fun, what bought this on?"

Amy spoke slowly, "Well, we wanted to try a little experiment and we thought the Lodge would be the perfect place to try it."

John turned toward Amy, "Experiment? What kind of experiment?"

Amy slid her hand a little higher on John's leg, tickling the flesh of his thigh under the hem of his baggy suit. "We want to try a little experiment with you two if you're willing."

Mary trailed her hand up Tom's arm and into his hair. "What Amy means is she wants to experiment with John while I experiment with you, Tom."

"Oh, my lord!" John blurted and look at an equally panic-stricken Tom. "You were right!"

Tom took a calming breath and blew it out. "So you're asking us to do a swap? And this is something you BOTH want to do?"

The girls nodded, "You two don't have to give us an answer right now. I know we just sprung this on you. We don't need an answer until later Friday night, then you just need to tell us which room you're going to."

"Fuck, I need another drink", John said.

"Yeah, me too," Tom said and stood to join his friend at the little bar they had set up earlier.

"Dude, is this happening? I mean, are they just messing with us?"

"No John, I think they want to do this thing. The question is, are we going to go along with it? Are we willing to let our wives sleep with our best friends? I mean, I don't think there is any doubt we both want to sleep with the ladies. I think we both made that clear this afternoon. But now the shit gets real, are you okay with me fucking your wife?"

"Honestly, I don't like the idea of my wife fucking another guy, but if she was going to, I guess I could live with it if it was you. ... Is that sick?"

"No, I get it. You're not some random guy, you're my best friend, I trust you. So then we need to ask ourselves, can we trade wives for a night and still be okay with each other? I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"Yeah, me too, Tom. My first reaction is hell no. But then again, it's Amy, you know I've always been very attracted to her, but I would never act on that because she's your wife. But if you were okay with it, then I'd have a really hard time saying no. But still, I have to let Mary be with you, and well, I know it's selfish, but I'm not keen on that part. FUCK!"

"Ditto! So what do we do?"

"Well, fuck it! Let's just agree to go to the lodge and see how it goes. The worse that could happen is we just have a fun weekend as two couples that are best friends. No harm, no foul."

"Okay, but let's agree, we stick with our own spouses unless we both agree 100% to make the swap." The men shook hands and went back to the ladies.

Both girls were pleased when the men sat where they had been. They both saw it as a very positive sign.

Tom sat and slipped an arm across the back of the couch, behind Mary. "Girls, we decided we will go to the lodge, but we want to wait until Friday night to decide about the other thing. Can you live with that?"

Both gals nodded and smiled. The four friends sipped their drinks and had a pleasant evening. At the end of the evening, Tom and Amy said their goodbyes and walked home hand-in-hand.

"You gals kinda threw me for a loop today. We've never talked about that kinda thing. How come you and Mary are suddenly so adventurous," Tom asked as he eased back against his pillow.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,105 Followers