Friends Discover Benefits Pt. 03

Story Info
Two couples expand boundaries in a long awaited encounter.
6.1k words
4.46
17.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prelude

---------

Jack and Amy are an average married couple in their late thirties. After years of a stagnant sex life, they finally gained the maturity and confidence to explore their respective kinks and fantasies together.

They considered that their sex life was healthy, albeit a little vanilla. They were lucky when they averaged only 1-3 times per month. But both ensured they had an orgasm, every time. Jack and Amy figured it an achievement, especially with their respective work hours and extensive time spent parenting.

At 5'7", Amy was curvy- usually a size 12. She had thick thighs and a large butt. Not exactly the expectation of what a Korean-American and Native woman should look like, she told herself throughout her youth. She had overcome that in her late thirties- she owned her body and couldn't care less about what people thought.

She had a look that many men found appealing. Her dark chestnut hair framed a cute, round face.

Jack was white, athletic and had a rugged, very masculine look about him. He stood a little taller than six feet. Amy was supremely satisfied with his physique, broad shouldered, a chest with just the right amount of hair, and a generously sized dick.

As a couple, they turned heads in their younger days. These days, they worried they blended into suburbia. Both were working towards fit, they had been starting to take better care of themselves.

Their closest couple friends were Bill and Shani- practically a mirror image of them. Also in nearing forty, they occupied a similar place in life. Careers, kids and the suburban American lifestyle defined much of their lives.

However, unlike Jack and Amy, Bill and Shani had an open secret- they'd been sexually adventurous for years. Both bisexual, their comfort zone was much wider. Their list of kinks and sexual achievements read like most normal couples bucket list.

Bill was very boyish and cute. Shorter than Jack, at about 5'8" he had short, dark hair an athletic build. Not to mention his big dick, as Amy and Jack had discovered. Shaniwas petite and dark, and the shortest of the group. Egyptian-American with dark curly hair and innocent-looking wide, brown eyes. Both were tattooed, fit and sexy- the kind of couple that still heads turned to look at.

They were longtime, close friends as families. Most importantly to Jack and Amy, Bill and Shani were highly compatible as friends and prospective and discreet sexual partners.

*****

Almost six months earlier, years of unrealized teasing and innuendos between the two couples had (almost) culminated during a wild game night. They'd gotten tipsy, naked and nearly fulfilled their shared fantasy of group sex.

That attempt came to an abrupt end when reality, in the form of their lives as parents, deprived any orgasms that night. A poorly timed phone call from an ineffective babysitter drew the night to an early close.

The heat of their previous encounter had simmered nonetheless. They'd kept it alive with suggestive texts and plans, all of which kept getting indefinitely postponed.

It had been forever since they'd had an opportunity to reunite without the burden of kids or everyday life. Since their summer encounter, they'd seen each other at work functions and family gatherings. Certainly not opportunities for them to fool around.

But only a week earlier, the two couples had achieved their long-awaited fantasy. They had shared a 'soft swap' swinging experience.

To Amy and Jack, the night was to die for- a pure, eye-opening sexual experience. Since Bill and Shani were such a safe, discreet and compatible pair, Jack and Amy wanted to go all-in. Perhaps they'd been ready for a long time, but the night they'd shared the previous week had affirmed it.

The plan for their foursome came together quickly. Both couples eagerly arranged overnight babysitters and booked hotel rooms. This adults-only meeting with Bill and Shani would be slightly more elaborate- a couples' date night. Drinks, dinner and live music was on their agenda.

And of course, whatever happened next in a hotel room.

The group anticipated resuming where they had left off. Only this time, Jack and Amy made it clear that they were comfortable fully swapping.

*****

Amy and Jack checked into their small hotel room promptly at check-in time. A single king bed and windows overlooking city streets.

Full of energy and excitement, Jack returned from the restroom and found Amy laying on the bed, fully nude. Her clothes were tossed in a neat pile on the floor. Neither cared that the curtains were wide open.

Jack urgently tore his jeans off and jumped on the bed. He knelt on the bed and Amy worked Jack with her mouth for a few wonderful minutes. As Amy bent over, Jack slapped her big ass. She moaned with her approval.

Jack pushed her aggressively onto the bed, spreading her legs. He licked and teased her pussy for several more minutes before finally entering her wetness.

Jack quickly rammed to the hilt into Amy, who yelped. Her thick legs wrapped around his torso. It was obvious to Jack how aroused his wife was, her warmth consumed him. She needed him urgently. Amy dug her fingertips into his strong shoulders, then into his ass, inviting him to thrust into her deeply.

Their sex was quick and loud. Jack held Amy's wrists above her head throughout. Amy loved every second of it.

"Oh, fuck, Amy, I'm gonna cum," Jack quickly announced.

"Don't stop, cum inside me," Amy demanded.

Jack came with a loud grunt. Amy pulled him close.

After he pulled out, Jack continued to rub circles around Amy's clit. She held his hand against her, guiding him to find the perfect rhythm for her. Her lips were impossibly slick, coated in both of their fluids.

A breathless orgasm flooded over Amy.

Amy lay back, smugly satisfied. She relished that Jack had cum so quickly. It made her feel desired- that a man couldn't hold back for her.

She couldn't wait to do the same to her friend Shani's husband.

*****

The Date

----------

Jack and Amy took a shower together. Typically the first one complete, Jack left his wife to complete the hot shower. After showering, Jack changed into dark jeans and button-down shirt.

After she finished her shower, Amy carefully applied her makeup and opted to curl her normally straight chestnut brown hair. While she did so, she stood in the bathroom, wearing her a black bra and matching cheeky black panties, which barely covered her thick ass. Jack lusted at her backside. Normally, he wouldn't have let her leave the room, but he knew other things were in store.

Amy wore skin-tight black pants which flattered her thick thighs and butt. She completed her look with a nice cashmere sweater and very sexy heels. They took a couple of selfies and affirmed they looked like a pretty sexy couple.

Jack texted the group with one of their selfies.

You guys look hot AF replied Shani.

Headed to out meet you guys texted Jack.

We're going to be a little late, traffic blew wrote Bill.

Take your time babe. Guess who just broke in their room? Amy texted the group.

You have that post-O glow wrote Bill.

OMG jealous! Shani added.

Take your time, we'll get drinks wrote Jack.

Earlier in the week, Jack had made dinner reservations at a really fun small restaurant they'd been talking about. Full of excitement, Amy and Jack walked a few blocks in the cold to meet their friends. The wind was picking up and it appeared rain was imminent.

*****

Bill and Shani were also nearing 40. They'd met while Shani was finishing her graduate studies at a prestigious West Coast University at a young age. Bill, an athlete and the life of the party at a nearby state school, had barely graduated. Shani held top honors. They were an unlikely match, but a good one nevertheless. Like Jack and Amy, they'd married immediately out of college.

They didn't label themselves swingers. That wasn't true, per se. They loved each other immensely, but realized early on in their marriage that their respective sexual desires were very broad.

Eventually, they followed Bill's career. Shani stayed at home to raise their children. While they were doing so, they met Amy and Jack.

Young parents themselves, they practically a copied version. They were very attracted to Jack and Amy. Shani and Bill felt they were conservative and somewhat uptight, but seemed to be holding back.

Jack and Amy became good friends. And soon, the subject of their fantasies- sexy, reserved and unconquerable.

Years of friendship and attraction culminated in their attempt to play with Jack and Amy. They'd dropped many subtle and not-so subtle hints over the years. But over a series of increasingly sexy encounters, they'd opened their friends to the idea of the ultimate prize- a full swap foursome.

Bill and Shani were eager for tonight- they had been preparing for a decade.

*****

Shani and Bill arrived at the restaurant looking just as sexy as Jack and Amy. Jack noticed them first, waiting at the hostess kiosk.

Bill was dressed the same as Jack- a coat, button down oxford shirt and dark jeans. Shani looked stunning. She removed her own coat, revealing quite a bit of skin. She wore a revealing black dress which allowed onlookers to see the tattoos on the dark skin of her back.

The two couples greeted with warm hugs and sat down for dinner. Characteristic to the four friends, the shared a genuinely fun date. Just the two couples, enjoying some drinking, light banter and genuinely a session as adults for a couple of hours.

Now pouring a cold rain outside, instead of watching some live music, the group opted to return to one of the hotel rooms for 'another drink.' A 'safe bet, you know, because of the weather,' they joked and agreed, tongue-in-cheek.

The obvious unspoken agreement was that the group would return to a hotel room.

Jack ordered a ride for four. Upon the Uber arrival, Shani charmed the driver into allowing the four to cram into the backseat of the vehicle. Their pent-up sexual energy was palpable.

It was a less than half mile ride back to Bill and Shani's hotel. Once inside the car, the two wives sat in the middle and husbands on the outside. Jack ended up next to his wife, who pressed a warm, seductive kiss of his neck. Jack noticed his wife's hand playing with Shani's exposed thigh, which excited him more than expected. Had he been able to see in the dark sedan, Jack had no doubt that Shani's free hand was on Bill's crotch. Maybe on Amy's.

Amy shared a little glance and a knowing smirk with her husband.

This is finally going to happen.

*****

The Suite

---------

Shani and Bill were staying at the same hotel. But their considerably nicer room was the obvious choice for the group- a full four-room suite, complete with a sectional couch, kitchen, enormous walk-in shower and separate bedroom.

Soaking wet and shivering from a short dash across the sidewalk, the group opted to warm up the room. Bill set the thermostat to high.

The couples finally arrived and poured a round of drinks. Red wine and bourbon, sipped from the hotel glassware. There wasn't an attempt at further small talk or games. Drunk and horny, the group collectively felt very comfortable with each other. Both couples were ready to resume where they had left off the previous weekend.

"So, why don't you guys get comfortable?" suggested Shani. Jack had always been attracted to her deep and sexy voice. For some reason, it always reminded him of Scarlett Johannsons' voice.

Jack and Bill knew where this was going. Amy and Shani retreated to the bedroom.

Drinks in hand, the two men sat eagerly on the couch, making small talk. They talked about the weather, sports and their recent workouts. Clothes still soaking wet, Jack offered they strip down- the night's activities were heading that direction inevitably.

Jack stood and stripped down to his black boxer briefs, Bill did the same- but he wore red briefs, which barely contained his package. Jack wondered if it were some kind of swinger thing.

Drink in hand, he paced around the space. He flipped and dimmed light switches to get the ideal lighting in the room before returning to the couch. Bill appreciated the effort.

After what felt an eternity, The women returned from the bedroom, hand-in-hand, stripped down to only their underwear. They stood for a second and playfully struck a pose.

Amy now wore her black lace cheeky panty, and matching bra. Jack had seen these earlier. Bill stared, looking at Amy's curvy figure from head to toe. Amy had perfect, smooth and clear skin. And her lingerie flattered her curvy figure even more than the skin-tight pants she wore earlier.

Shani wore only a simple black g-string and her jewelry. Both husbands took a second to admire her petite figure. She placed hands on her tiny hips, which drew out her small round breasts and dark nipples. Their wives looked simply stunning.

Amy and Shari then took hands, crossed the room, stopping just short of their husbands. They embraced for a few moments, kissing only minutes later. Watching Amy with another woman was incredibly enticing for Jack. Jack's hands shook a little as he sipped his drink. The two teased each other- it wasn't raunchy, rather pretty seductive.

Bill was less reserved than Jack- he had unabashedly pulled off his red briefs and now had his semi-erect cock out. He sat down immediately next to Jack, their thighs touching. This move guaranteed the four would be intertwined for the rest of the night.

Bill began slowly stroking it, making eye contact with his wife. Jack remembered this was hardly a first time for him.

Amy felt a surge of electricity. She and Shani embraced, kissing and teasing each other slowly. Shani kissed along Amy's shoulder blades. Amy's hands caressed her smooth brown skin.

Within a few minutes, the intensity of their kissing deepened. Amy lifted her arms and allowed Shani to remove her lace bra. Shani cupped Amy's small breasts in her hands, taking time to suck on each of her pert, pale nipples. Amy gasped softly, eyes closed.

Amy's hands circled Shani's tiny waist and traced along her panty line. She teased Shani, lightly rubbing her through the fabric of her thong.

"Can I break this party up?" Jack asked, not quite sure where to step in. He was already hard, watching Shani's hands on his wife.

"Okay, but I was having fun," Amy protested.

She crossed the room to straddle Jack. They kissed, deeply and urgently. Amy immediately began grinding herself onto Jack. He could tell just how aroused she was.

Shani sat astride her own husband. Within seconds, his hands were around her waist and caressing her round breasts.

"Please give me your dick," Amy whispered in his ear. He continued to rub her, enjoyed listening to her panting. Her small hands rubbed his package through the thin fabric.

"No. Turn around, show me your pussy," Jack commanded. The words surprised him.

"Spicy," commented Bill.

Amy fidgeted with arousal.

"Yes, sir," she said, doing as her husband instructed. Amy stood, turned and hooked her thumbs under her panties. She slid them down, bending over and exposing herself as she did so.

Jack leaned forward, smacked her wide ass and spread her cheeks, expsing her smoothly waxed labia. He planted a soft, wet kiss directly on her, then slowly ran his tongue on her. Amy moaned softly. Her taste intoxicated Jack, as he increased his pace, eating her out from behind. Within seconds, Amy could barely stand.

Meanwhile, Shani was on her knees, sucking her husband. He held her hair back into a knot while she worked him. Her tiny hands cupped his balls. At some point, her thong had been removed.

"Go join Shani on Bill's dick," Jack commanded.

"Okay," Amy agreed breathlessly.

Amy leaned over to kiss Bill. They kissed, with Amy's ass was over Jack's lap. Jack caressed his wife's ass and teased the warm, damp area between her thighs while she made out with Bill.

"Make some room girl," Amy said.

Shani allowed Amy to join her. The two of them smiled and Amy grabbed Bill's rather large cock. Before taking him into her mouth with a loud slurp noise, she spoke to him.

"I'm going to make your dick cum."

It was Bill's turn to smile. Amy took him deep in her mouth, now focusing her attention on him.

Jack could only watch as the two wives took turns sucking Bill's big dick. He found himself rather envious- he imagined this was a regular occurrence for Bill. Not to mention watching his wife, Amy, appear to be genuinely aroused. He removed his briefs and subconsciously stroked his own dick, enjoying the show. His own jealously subsided when he remembered that his turn would likely be next.

"I'm going to fucking cum," Bill breathed. Amy didn't slow her pace. She was primarily working Bill's engorged cock now. Shani was alternating between touching herself, Amy and Bill.

"Fuck, Amy, I'm gonna cum," Bill soon announced he was about to cum.

Like the oral sex goddess Jack knew his wife to be, she didn't stop or slow down a second. Amy has always preferred to swallow- a fact that he'd learned in his early twenties on their second date.

Bill groaned and grunted as he filled her mouth. Amy took a long pause to swallow his entire load.

"May I kiss you now?" Bill asked.

"If you want to," Amy replied coyly. Bill leaned forward and kissed Amy. She secretly hoped he could still taste himself in her mouth.

"Wow" offered Bill, now leaning forward and kissing Amy more fully.

Shani rose, shifting over to Jack. She straddled him and the two began making out. Jack enjoyed her taste and the feeling of her tiny, warm body pressed against his.

Jack's cock stood at full attention, pressed into Shani. He was pressed against her sex, which was impossibly hot. If either of them shifted, he'd have been inside her.

Instead, Shani planted a trail of kisses against his solid chest and abdomen. Finally, she began kissing the underside of Jack's cock.

Bill stood, grabbed his iPhone and returned to the couch. As he did, Amy shifted to her husband, nudging next to Shani between Jack's legs.

"May I take a couple of photos of the best time of Jack's life?" asked Bill.

Amy agreed.

Like they'd done with Bill moments earlier, both women's mouths were on Jack's cock. Amy slid her tongue up and down one side of his shaft, Shani the other.

Jack was speechless. Both women took turns on his dick.

Jack thought it was nothing shy of a miracle that he hadn't blown his load. Undoubtedly, because he'd had sex with Amy before the date.

Amy and Shani were kissing now. They'd redirected their attention from Jack's cock to each other. Shortly after their tongues had met, they began making out, with Jack's cock merely a prop between their two mouths.

"How about I take a minute?" Jack asked.

"I'm going to take care of you later," Shani said with a wink.

"Okay, so, why don't you guys grab a sandwich or something," Amy suggested, standing up and running her hands through her hair.

"Jack, I'm going to borrow your wife." Shani took her hand and led her towards the bedroom.

Both Jack and Bill watched Amy's thick ass bounce as she and Shani left the room. Jack quickly overcame another small pang of jealously.

*****

The men sat on the couch for a few minutes. Their wives laughed and audibly kissed in the bedroom.

"Dude, that was freaking wild." Jack interrupted the silence.

"No kidding, man."

Jack gestured towards the bedroom. "I'm excited to get in there."

"So, you think Amy will let me eat her ass?"

"I don't know man, I think you're going to have to ask her."

"Dude, also, I'm sorry." Bill confessed.

"What for?"

"I blew my load in your wife's mouth." He added, "I feel that I that's something I should've asked about." Bill lay down on the couch sipping from a bottle of water.

12