Friends, Enemies, and Exes Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlie reunites with more than just his exes.
7k words
4.72
31.2k
39

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Thank you everyone for the feedback so far. As it turns out, this story is more laden with sex than I originally anticipated, but I am having an inordinate amount of fun writing it. I write significantly fewer erotic stories than I do others, so it's good to know that I'm doing well so far. I absolutely love getting constructive feedback, so do not hesitate to tell me about anything related to structure or minutiae.

I don't have this planned out, exactly, I mostly write one chapter at a time and see where it takes me. So I apologize for any continuity errors. I may not get around to writing this as frequently as I have lately, but at this point I do intend to write this story to a natural conclusion. Stay tuned!

Chapter Four

Lanie --

The summer after they graduated, Lanie spent most of her time on her knees, mouth gleefully enveloping Charlie's cock. She couldn't help it, that was just the way she felt most comfortable. And no matter how excited she got, Charlie would keep his cool and give her a gentle kiss on the forehead when she was done. That was more than she could ever have asked for out of a sexual partner. Lanie always feared falling in love with someone who treated sex posessively, as though they were owed the attention. But Lanie offered, and Charlie never extended the reach that she gave him.

But after countless blowjobs, she started to wonder about him. His reputation was unclear, but present. Gossip around Pleasant Valley High School said that he could have any girl he wanted, and he often did. But to her knowledge, he never slept with anyone else while they were together. Or did he? The memories were fuzzier the longer the night went on.

What she knew was how she longed for something outside of her experience. With Charlie, nothing scared her. She could do anything under his guidance, whether it aroused her or not. Hearing the rumors about women falling head over heels just for a chance to kiss him made more sense once she'd had him. Lanie would have streaked across the football field if he'd asked.

But that feeling faded when they parted. He went off to college, she went to another. He started dating Penny and she started dating Preston. The intoxication of his sex became nothing more than a memory, and overstepping her own tastes for someone else's pleasure seemed stranger and stranger. All until he came back into her life.

Lanie was on her back, Lauren's mouth making its way up her thigh one kiss at a time, Alex's freshly fucked pussy hovering above. She licked at it teasingly, trying to make Alex lose focus for the fun of it. But she kept telling her story.

"He knew this spot in town where they'd built a road but no houses. On the way their I gave him road head, and he pulled up my dress and spanked my ass so hard... I never liked getting spanked until then. By the time we parked it was already bruised but I just wanted more. He used to use me, fuck it felt good."

Lauren pressed her whole tongue on Lanie's clit, making her gasp. Alex's hands found her nipples, and she began to play with them as she spoke. "I loved when he pushed my legs behind my head and just fucked me until he was done with me."

Penny stepped up behind Alex, finally naked but still standing. She started to kiss her neck, and just scarcely, Lanie heard her whisper, "Where did he like to cum?"

Lanie picked up her pace, now trying to overwhelm Alex until she didn't have enough breath to speak. "My face," she sighed. "Anywhere t-t-tha-that made me look like a wh-whore."

Penny made a happy noise and kissed Alex's neck a little more. "Faster, Lauren," she said.

Her tone was playful but commanding. Did Master say she was in charge? Whether he had or not, Lauren complied, and Lanie felt a tongue much longer than she was expecting enter her and explore rapidly. Now it was impossible to stay quiet, and Lanie's lips vibrated against Alex's as she let her tongue travel the full length of her slit up and down, up and down.

"Good," Penny giggled. "Now it's Lanie's turn to tell a story."

She was the smallest of all four of them, surely no more than an inch past five feet, and yet the confidence she exuded reminded Lanie so strongly of their Master. Charlie had the same way of dancing around the crude details of his commands, leaving them with enough room for creativity. All she said was that it's my turn to talk, Lanie thought. But we're changing the whole licking order now.

Lanie sat up, back against the headboard of the massive bed they'd discovered a few doors down the hall. Penny gracefully crawled up the bed and kissed her clit gently before slowly tracing a finger around it. She lifted her ass a little to let Alex slip underneath and take her first turn at eating pussy. Lauren knelt in front of the bed and spread Alex's legs, continuing her work on a new girl.

Where Lauren appeared to be eating pussy for the first time, exploring and discovering this way of oral sex, Penny had the tongue of a veteran. This cannot be her first time, she thought. Or her second or third or hundredth. Already it was difficult to speak. "I... loved sucking Charlie's cock," Lanie said. "I used to do it every couple of days at first, but by the end it must have been twice a day."

Penny pulled away to speak, and let her finger continue tracing. "Did you swallow?"

"Almost always," Lanie said. "Occasionally it was... on my tits." Lauren moaned hearing that.

Penny was intrigued. "You do have such beautiful breasts," she said. "So big."

"34F," Lanie said. "Not nearly that big when we first started."

That was a strange coincidence. The day her relationship with Charlie began, Lanie boasted a perky C cup, almost what Penny had now. But throughout the year, they slowly inflated, making all her bras useless, as well as some of her tighter shirts. The wardrobe she kept was not very revealing, and so it was easy to hide the growth from her peers. But it was an expensive restocking of bras in the end.

"Same with me," Lauren said from the back of the line. "I went from B's to DD's."

Penny looked back and gave a curious hum, and while her eyes were away she slowly slipped a finger inside Lanie. "Oh fuck..." she said aloud. Penny smiled wickedly when she turned back, and Lanie felt a breath escape her involuntarily. This tiny, confident girl looked so stunningly beautiful. She could see why Charlie had stayed with her for so long.

"Go on," Penny said.

"Sometimes he would fuck my tits," Lanie said. "But mostly I sucked his cock. And if I made myself cum, he would fuck me however I wanted."

"What did you ask for?"

"Simple things. I liked when he picked me up or when he fucked me from behind. I don't have the same kind of stories as you all..."

Penny moaned suddenly as Alex spanked her; she responded by grinding her pussy down onto the bold girl's tongue. In turn, Alex thrust her hips up at Lauren. "That's okay," Penny said, eyes closed as she focused on her pleasure. "Tell us what you wanted."

"You mean..." Lanie understood. "How I wanted him to fuck me right in the middle of the mall? Or how I wished he would tied me down and fuck my throat until I couldn't breathe?"

All three of them made sounds like they were smiling, maybe even reminiscing. "Yesss," Alex said.

"I used to masturbate thinking about how he could just overpower me and do whatever he wanted. Take any hole he wanted. He doesn't know what he could have done to me. I would have stripped down in a bar and offered myself to anyone if he'd asked."

Penny looked up at that. "Really?"

Lanie grabbed her by the hair, unable to resist any longer, and pushed her hard into a volcanic cunt. "Yes," Lanie said. "Yes, yes, yes, I would have fucked anyone for him, YES!!"

The eruption of her climax made her abs tense so much, that Lanie sat up straight. Curt sounds of uh, uh, uh came from her throat with each spasm of her pussy. Penny moaned loudly as she tasted the results of her craftsmanship. Lauren leaned up, still using a hand on Alex, smiling and encouraging her, "Fuck yes, cum for her!" Lauren shouted.

"Uh, uh, uh," Lanie responded.

"Master will be so happy, keep cumming!"

"Uh, uh, uh."

"I can't wait to share his cum with all of you."

"Uh, Uh, UH!"

One day ago, Lanie would never have thought about being with another woman. One day ago, she barely thought Charlie might ever appear in her life again. One day ago, Lanie lived a decent life.

But this was what she always wanted. This was the life she'd pictured in her fantasies all those years ago. Total servitude, she heard in her mind, though the words just appeared. Total servitude.

**********

Katie --

Thank you, Penny. You made that so very easy. There is something special about you, I can feel it. You have that greedy part of you that Charlie won't let himself enjoy. But I know he will come around, he just needs more time. Once he sees how much fun you're having, I know he'll make as much use of his talents as he can.

Now, time to make the other two cum. I have some Rewiring to do.

**********

Penny --

They didn't believe it when she told them she'd never been with another woman. Penny could scarcely believe it herself after the amazing sex she'd just had with her boyfriend's exes. Each one of them praised her in their own way. The only conclusion was that Penny was a natural pussy eater. But it could be more, she thought. Maybe this is a part of me I've been ignoring. Then, with a snort, What a life.

They were doing everything she said. Did Charlie make that happen? Penny thought he'd made no mention of whether they should obey her. It just seemed natural to tell them what to do. They might have more knowledge of how to please Charlie, more experiences to draw from and kinks they'd already explored. But Penny was his girlfriend now, not them. He chose her, stayed with her all these years. Didn't that give Penny the right to take a little control?

The four of them walked down the hall, still completely naked. The party was still going on downstairs, loud music snaking through the winding hallways to find them. If someone rounded the corner and found the four of them, holding hands and giggling, Penny thought that would be okay. But only if Master thinks so too.

But instead, they were the ones who stumbled upon naked women.

There must have been two dozen of them in the study, helping each other undress. They must be the others, Penny realized. God, there's so many of them. How did I never know about this? I spent so much time with him...

This side of Charlie was still foreign to her. The time they spent holed up in his room, laughing about bad movies and the ridiculous Pleasant Valley drama, took up large portions of their week. To competently seduce that many women in addition to the relationships he maintained must have meant he never spent any time alone. And when he wasn't with me, he must have been fucking non-stop. Maybe that's why he never tried anything with me.

"I love catching up with old friends," Lauren said, and the three women she'd just pleasured disappeared into the naked crowd.

The women were beautiful, especially gathered together as they were. Penny found herself in the center of them, observing a coterie of titillated women. Their chests were anywhere from A's to F's, their legs always kept them shorter than Charlie's modest five-foot-eight, and no hair color outnumbered another. Penny came eye to eye with a redheaded girl, almost as short as she, tiny tits pointed with small, hard nipples. "Zoe," she remembered aloud.

"Wow, Penny," she said. "I never knew Charlie was into you."

They know what they have in common, Penny realized. But she could not see Charlie in the room. "Yeah... so how did you two hook up?"

Zoe stepped closer and brazenly cupped her breasts. "Well, I've always had a thing for taken men," she said. "He always looked really annoyed in Math class, and I was pretty sure it was about Alex. So one day I just gave him my number." Zoe giggled at that. Her pale skin complemented the reddish pink she wore on her lips. "How about you?" she asked, giving Penny's breasts a playful squeeze.

"We've been dating for five years," Penny replied.

Zoe looked a little scared by that, then broke into one loud laugh. "Then you really must be his dream girl," she said.

Penny gathered herself at last and let a curious finger run up Zoe's side until it found her little nipple. Zoe bit her lip and smiled again. "Just look around you," Penny said. "This was my idea."

**********

Charlie --

Nearly half the girls he'd entranced with his cum over the years were at this party. Ashley was able to wrangle them all just by mentioning his name. Evidently, they still craved the taste.

They filed into the study and found him alone, bathed in fire light. He was clothed, and gave them the benefit of a personal greeting. With each one of them that entered the room, Charlie felt something within him pulsating, growing, flowing through his veins and energizing him. Without saying a word, his connection to these women enhanced him somehow. He felt stronger, as though they provided him with some kind of energy he'd never known he could possess.

All the time...

And he could feel like this all the time.

"Shelby, good to see you. Zoe, looking wonderful. Hi, Miranda, that's a lovely perfume you're wearing." Some of them walked into the room excited, he sensed. Others wanted an explanation from him, an answer on why he'd stopped seeing them or what happened to him after breaking up with Lanie. But once they looked into his eyes, their worries dissipated. He made sure the only thing they could think about was his cum.

I can't believe I can do this. I've never had them all in the same room before... except at the reunion. But I wasn't tapped back into this yet. Only a few hours ago, but now I feel...

"Ladies, I want to thank you for coming to see me. I know some of you may not have the best feelings about me. I just wanted to offer you a new place to live. You see, I can't run out of cum no matter how hard I try, and I have to relieve myself of that quite often these days. I thought it would be nice to offer you all an opportunity to help me with that predicament."

Their silence was the right kind. Looks of lust written in their eyes thickened the tension in the air. He looked at Zoe and heard her think, I've been craving it for years. He looked to Shelby and heard, I only got it once, you owe me. And Miranda, who was so innocent when he'd filled her stomach with his seed, thought, I could live on your fucking cum.

The other twenty-something girls were thinking similar things, though some felt conflicted about wanting it so badly.

Charlie continued. "Of course, you'll have to move in. Ashley has graciously agreed to purchase this estate and allow me to pursue my studies on a full time basis. I'm sure you all can tell there are plenty of rooms that could be filled, and your stay would be rent free. You can do what you like with your time. If, for example... all of you said you'd like to stay, I can just get some help from whomever happens to be around. If you're out with friends, on a walk, or on a trip... no problem. With so many of you here, it won't be difficult to have someone available."

He could see a girl in the front of the group, Jillian, physically shaking. What if I'm not good enough? She was terrified, Charlie could see that even without reading her thoughts. It took me so long to make him finish back then... I thought he never wanted to see me again.

That would not do. Charlie stood up and walked to Jillian directly, taking her chin by the hand and turning her face up to meet his. He spoke to all of them, but looked her straight in the eyes for every word. "And believe me," he said. "I want you to be here."

She relaxed, went still. Jillian was not a nervous person by nature, he felt. But that experience stuck with her for some reason. I'll look into it later.

"Anyway," Charlie said. "Why don't you all think about it for a couple minutes? I'll leave you alone if you want to talk amongst yourselves. If there are any questions when I get back, I'll be happy to answer them."

Even without Rewiring them, he knew they would do anything he said, albeit with their existing personalities left to do the work justifying their actions. Some of the girls like Zoe would have no problem believing their own desire to swallow his cum every day. But other girls like Jillian would follow those orders with doubt and worry. Rewiring is for making them behave differently on their own accord, he reminded himself. But I have control from the first time they taste me.

But tonight was a night full of surprises, and Charlie wanted to experiment.

As he walked toward the door between bookcases that Ashley showed him, Charlie attempted to give them a mental command, reaching out to all the energy in the room and incepting the idea to show him just how badly they wanted to make him cum.

When he entered the viewing room, Ashley was excitedly clapping, her smile contorting her face as small as it could get. "I haven't had roommates since my sisters got married," she said.

Charlie kissed her on the head. "They haven't said yes, yet."

He hadn't noticed the mirror in the room when he first entered. It was large, but hung between two bookcases that drew the eye more effectively. As it turned out, it was a one-way window that Ashley's father installed to spy on his associates while he was out of the room, to hear them speak more candidly with one another. Now it served Charlie's purpose in watching his power unfold.

Ashley wrapped her arms around Charlie's waist and leaned her head on his shoulder. "They will," she said. "Look at them."

They were all beginning to undress. Some of them were even helping unhook bras or unzip dresses. Zoe, he noticed, kicked off her heels and pulled down her dress in seconds flat. She did not wear any form of undergarment for the evening. That's the girl I remember, he thought. Zoe had actually approached him, not the other way around. Although they'd only slept together a few times, she was always very forward.

Just then, his Girls entered the room, looking sweaty and satisfied. Penny's eyes went wide, her mouth agape when she saw this many women getting undressed. Charlie laughed at her awe. Like a kid in a candy store.

"She's so wonderful," Ashley said. "I wonder why I never saw it in high school."

"Not many people did. She kept to herself."

"No, she was at parties all the time, wasn't she?"

Charlie put a hand to Ashley's head and played with her hair. "That was her twin. Sammy."

"Oh, I must have gotten them confused," Ashley said.

"Yeah," Charlie replied. "Simple mistake."

**********

Alex --

She should have been furious. Alex knew he'd been sleeping with other girls, but she never knew how many. Clearly, not all of the affairs happened during their relationship. She would not have been surprised if he'd fucked other girls with Lauren, or even with Lanie. Still, her rage simply never came.

Alex was at peace, for the first time in a long time. Giving it up over seeing a group of naked women in a room together was simply not worth it, especially after she'd just fucked all of Charlie's other romantic connections. I can rise above my anger, she thought. This is good for me. And I want Master to know that I'm okay with it.

12