Friend's Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend mistakes friend for boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.02
20.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's sleeping.

My heart is racing and my body is reacting. Her name is Anna, she's my friend's girlfriend. The three of us had an exhausting day kayaking down the river. We came home and had some pizza and a few beers. John had a few too many and passed out in my guest room. I woke up thirsty and decided to go get a glass of water.

I stumbled out of my bedroom to find that Anna was apparently so tired that she figured she'd make herself at home in my living room. Her shoes and socks were flailed around the living room, her hoodie is on the floor and there's a half eaten slice of pizza just sitting on my coffee table without a plate. I don't mind, we're all good friends and I know she'll clean up tomorrow. I'm guessing she fell asleep watching something and didn't bother to join John in the guest room.

None of that got my heart racing. I'm guessing she wasn't cold, because under her hoodie was only the bikini top she had been wearing all day, which she is now wearing while sleeping on my couch.

None of this was fair. I haven't been laid in weeks and this isn't helping the matter. Earlier today when I thought neither of them was looking I would soak up an eyeful of her perfectly proportioned body, her breasts trying to press their way out of her bikini top.

I wasn't as sly as I thought. A few times she caught me and just gave a wink or splashed some water at me. John never noticed, and she didn't announce my visual trespassing. Eventually it became a game between us, which made it the most exhilarating canoeing trip I've ever had.

I return from my memory. She found a blanket, but it's only covering the bottom half of her body. She's lying on her back, her perfect breasts are like two mounds rising up and down with each breath. It's not fair. A man shouldn't be exposed to this and expected to retain himself.

Besides, she was playing with me earlier today. Why shouldn't I?

My cock grows harder in my pants at the thought of taking what I want. I think that maybe if she was playing games with me today, that this might also be a game. Maybe she knew I'd wake up and come out here. Maybe she wants to torture me. The beers I had haven't worn off yet and I'm still feeling courageous because of them.

My breathing gets heavier, trying to steady myself and relax. But I can't. This is too much. I take my cock out and start stroking it. I'm across the living room but I'm being quiet. I should be able to get away with this.

She's so sexy. Her body, her playful attitude, her relaxed yet adventurous spirit... what a catch. And she knows she's sexy. She isn't a slut, but she knows a sexy woman can either put up walls or embrace her situation. So she's playful with John's friends. She's flirty, in a friendly way. She has the ability to make men's lives better just by helping them feel a little wanted. She knows it, and she does it to be a good woman and to make the world a better place. It's part of what makes her such a beautiful person.

Maybe she wouldn't even be mad about this? It's not like it's cheating... I'm helping myself and she's just sleeping. She licks her dry lips a little and turns her head. Her breathing hasn't changed, she's still asleep.

I get a little closer and sit on the loveseat by her feet, I can get a better view of her and I'm more comfortable, but I think I'm still in the safety zone, not at risk of waking her up. This is perfect.

She moans a little in her sleep. I'm aware that in any other situation you might think she was dreaming about a cheeseburger, but god does it make my current situation way more sexy.

Regret comes back. I shouldn't be doing this. But... It's my house, she teased me earlier today, I deserve this, this is okay. She's so hot. I keep jerking off.

Looking at her perfect body, I remember earlier today, watching her getting out of her kayak and jumping in the water when we pulled to the shore to take a break. She works out and stays fit, but isn't overly muscular. A perfectly toned booty and beautiful black hair. She's graceful yet silly. The three of us got into a splashing fight during our break, which ended with John picking her up and dunking her in the water.

When she came up her bikini top had slipped a bit and I got the little once-in-a-lifetime gift of seeing someone else's girlfriend's tit. And "of course she has perfect nipples..." I thought to myself, it wouldn't make sense if they weren't perfect like the rest of her. Not too big, a perfect contrast to her skin tone, hard from the cool water. She noticed I was staring. She quickly looked down and saw what happened, then she looked at John but he was walking back to his kayak. He hadn't noticed.

She looked back at me, pulled down the other side of her bikini, giving me a full view of her chest, followed by a wink. She covered back up, stuck her tongue out at me and followed John.

Pulling back from the memory, imagining what's under that bikini top, I'm jerking off harder now. Faster. I stand up, I'm now looming over her. She's so peaceful in her sleep. So serene and beautiful. I could take her, do anything I want with her. But I don't want to cross the line. But I could, and the thought is sending me over the edge.

I'm getting close. I turn to grab a paper towel from the pizza-

"Don't make a mess" she says.

"Holy shit!" I try to cover myself and turn a little while involuntarily stumbling a little backwards into the coffee table "I, uh-"

"Just shut up" she says as she props herself up on her elbows a little. It accents her neckline perfectly, her cleavage magazine worthy. She lazily waves me closer, her eyes half open.

I'm half panicking, half in awe at how amazing this is. Torn between running away and stepping close, I decide to meet myself halfway and stand straight up, facing her again.

She reaches out and takes me by my balls, gently guiding me towards her as though she won't take no for an answer. I almost think she's still sleeping, her eyes are practically closed

"Just cum in my mouth." She whispers, "I don't want to clean anything up or have Jason find your mess."

I look down and see her contacts case on the coffee table. She thinks I'm John! At this point I had already started jerking off again. She's fondling my balls... they tighten since I'm about to cum.

Sensing I'm close, she knocks my hand away and starts jerking me off for me. She stops almost immediately. She looks up at me and her eyes go wide. "Jason!" she gasps realizing what's happening.

"I'm sorry!" I sputter out.

"Uh oh" she starts jerking me while sitting up on the edge of the couch. She puts her mouth on the head of my cock.

I empty completely into her mouth. I haven't cum in weeks, so I've got a lot backed up in me. She sucks it all up. Milking me, taking half my cock into her mouth, over and over again, her lips looking perfect wrapped around me, making sure I'm completely drained. I try to hand her the paper towel but she just wipes her mouth and smiles.

"Oh my god" she giggles and takes a deep breath like she just chugged a full Gatorade bottle. She wipes her lips with her fingers and inspects them to make sure she got any remaining cum or saliva. Satisfied, she looks up at me, expression unreadable. "Go back to bed" she half-chuckles while plopping back down and throwing the blanket over herself.

I can't believe this! She's so nonchalant about it, you could have guessed that I woke her up to tell her a stupid joke. After having gotten away with so much I decide to push the envelope one more time. Still standing over her, I reach down under the blanket, under her top and grab her boob and softly pinching her nipple.

I chuckle and run away quickly, she laughs and I feel a couch pillow hit my back.

As I lay down to bed, I wonder what the fuck just happened and what happens next. Does she tell John? Does this happen again? Do I never talk to either of them again? Tomorrow morning is going to be awkward.