Friends go Stripping

Story Info
Kathy and Lisa strip for cash at a private house.
7.2k words
4.32
26.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends go Stripping

Since our wedding three years ago, Andy and I had been living in Nottingham on the Worthing Estate i.e. a large development of private housing located to the east of the City. And Nottingham, as you might already know, is a large town situated in the Midlands of the U.K. about 2 hours train ride from London.

Over time, we had got to know a few couples, but, our best friends were Kathy and Jack who like us were in their mid- twenties and hadn't started a family yet.. Kathy knew a lot more people than we did and it was through her that in June of last year, Andy and I were invited to a party at a couple's house a few streets away. Andy knew the guy from work, although I hardly knew his wife. There were quite a few people there that evening, as the four of us found out when we arrived together on that Saturday night.

As I said earlier, Kathy and I were both 25 and had a lot in common. We worked part-time at the same factory and shared many interests. She was probably my best friend on the Estate at that time. Like me, she had been married for 3 years and found living there a bit boring. We both liked to have fun and party etc., but, those occasions were few and far between. Little did we know that this particular event would spark off the sort of excitement and adventure that we couldn't have imagined.

It was quite an enjoyable party and there was the usual disco music and lots to drink. Several couples were using the lounge as a makeshift dance area, furniture having been pushed aside. However, we got a surprise when one lady, moving apart from her partner started to give what at first looked like an exhibition dance. Then, as she started to peel off her clothes, it suddenly dawned on everyone that she was a stripper. Straightaway, the floor cleared to give her more room, Then the men, including our husbands, crowded forward to get a better look and elbowed the ladies aside. Kathy and I stood at the back and watched in amusement as this attractive woman gradually took everything off but her sexy panties. It was quite a show and she got a round of applause when she very elegantly made her exit from the room. It had certainly livened up a fairly routine party.

Kathy and I noticed her manager/husband, as he gathered up her things and followed her out.

"Hey, I know that guy," Kathy said suddenly. "It's Tony Sheridan. He used to produce the amateur dramatics at that little theatre in Mansfield. I wonder what he's doing managing strippers?

"Why don't you ask him," I said and she did, eventually.

First thing was to find him in the kitchen having a beer and waiting for his lady to get dressed and come out of the bathroom.

As soon as he saw Kathy, he recognised her and they got on talking straightaway. He was quite an open friendly guy and there was no hesitation in giving Kathy the answers to her many questions.

She beckoned me forward, so I was included. "This is my friend Lisa, she told him, the sister I never had,"

I was aware of him scrutinising me, but that was not unusual. Kathy and I were used to being "given the eye" by men. We were quite a twosome.

We found out that the "shapely stripper" was, in fact, his wife... and they were making a bundle out of the many bookings that were coming her way. "We are out about 3 times a week to private houses, private functions that kind of thing. She's making a bundle for us." He mentioned a figure per month and we both gasped.

"What, just for doing that," Kathy said cheekily. "She was only dancing for ten minutes and even then she didn't take all her clothes off."

"Ah," said Tony, "but, the booking didn't ask for that. She does the full strip if she's paid enough and it's specifically asked for. It depends where it is of course. An all-male audience usually request the full strip and trimmings. If there's ladies present, like tonight, it usually means she keeps her panties on. It's quite simple really. And believe me, she loves doing it. She's one of these girls who loves showing off her body. And I'm around to make sure she comes to no harm."

Kathy made the observation that it seemed like easy money, particularly if you were having some fun.

"Well yes it is," he confirmed, "if you're pretty and you've got a good body; just like your good selves," he said, throwing a compliment while looking us up and down.

"Also, remember that you have to be prepared to strip and dance naked for strangers. And, believe me, not every girl has the guts to do that. It takes a bit of courage. But, on the other hand, if you can do it and it doesn't bother you, then I could fix you up with plenty of that type of work. And, as I say, the money is fantastic. As a matter of fact, I've got a really good opportunity for a couple of girls to do a gig for some retired gentleman and his friends at a country house near Grantham. You just have to do a sexy strip show from your own wardrobe.......you know swimsuits, short skirts, panties, sexy lingerie......just a 30 minute titillation for some well to do old geezers. And, you'd be talking £150 each for not much more than the evening's work. It's all quite harmless stuff really. You don't even have to take everything off, if you don't want to."

He handed us his smartly printed business card which simply said, "Tony Sheridan, Theatrical Booking Agency." Also, I noticed an address and a telephone number.

Kathy and I were silent as we looked at the card and thinking about what he had said. Not that I was remotely considering doing work of that kind.

Just then his wife, Sylvie, appeared in the doorway, all dressed up and ready to go home. She was all smiles and happy with the cash they had pocketed from her brief little sexy show. Tony introduced us briefly before ushering her out to his waiting car. Then, as she walked on, he paused and turned back briefly to speak to us again.

"I don't suppose you lovely girls would be interested at all. It's only that the pair of you would be just perfect and nobody would know you that faraway, especially, if you use stage names. A blonde and a brunette, they would go for that, no doubt about it.

(I was a short cropped blonde and Kathy had dark way hair down to her shoulders.) Unfortunately, Sylvie is already booked for that night and she's annoyed she can't do it herself."

"Anyway, Let me know if you want to do it" he said, as he hurried out into the night. Then Kathy turned to look at me and we both burst out laughing.

That night as we went home to our respective houses, I didn't even think about it. We were too busy talking about what had happened at the party and having a good laugh at people's reactions. I thought no more about it that night or the next morning when Andy went off to work. Then I got a surprise with an early morning visit from Kathy, who had obviously convinced herself to take Sheridan's offer seriously.

"We can do it, Lisa" she said enthusiastically, raising the subject as soon as she set foot in my house. "I know we can. It'll be a piece of cake."

"Think of the easy money," she emphasised. "Goodness knows we could do with some. We'd be able to buy some decent clothes and put a bit of luxury into our lives."

And for the next half hour, she set about convincing me to join her in the venture. The idea of having all that extra cash was incentive enough on its own, but, I think the idea of showing off our female beauty to rich admirers was also a turn on.

Kathy had even brought with her a selection of sexy clothing and lingerie that she was thinking of wearing for the strip show booking, that we were now both keen on accepting. She tried stuff on and paraded up and down my lounge as she demonstrated how to move and display the female body. She was good at that and I could see she had done something similar before. Also, like me, she had a shapely figure and a good pair of legs. In short, we both had the kind of looks and bodies that men would gladly pay to see. Better, in fact, than Sheridan's bottle blonde wife.

When I saw Kathy with her clothes off, I began to see why she was so confident we could pull it off. I was also flattered to think that she considered my figure and looks to be equally comparable with her own.

Eventually, she got me completely sold on the idea and I rushed upstairs with great excitement to find similar stuff of my own. I kept thinking that £150 plus tips was a lot of money and goodness knew we could do with some extra funds. And, if that went well? ...gosh it was mind boggling to think about the kind of money we could pull in with more bookings....

So, for the next few mornings, we experimented with our wardrobes until we were both happy with our final selections. Then, it was hour after hour of rehearsal, as we practised walking, stripping and displaying our scantily clad bodies to please an imaginary audience of old guys. Kathy had been in touch with Sheridan again and had more details of where we were to go and what was expected of us. It was a done deal now and I felt a shiver of apprehension knowing that I was committed to going through with it.

So, a few nights later, we were in Kathy's ageing Ford Cortina as we sped down the motorway to Grantham on our way to a new experience. She drove and I worked the sat-nav. Her confidence and reassurances kept me calm throughout the journey, but, when we got to our destination on the outskirts of some village, I was so nervous my hands were shaking. We parked on a large private gravelled drive next to other bigger and expensive cars.

"There's money here, alright," observed Kathy. "We'll be okay."

And strangely enough, my nerves just went away as we picked up our little suitcases and were met at the entrance by Colonel Westcliffe, our host for the evening, who immediately took control. He showed us the big room where, later in the evening, we would do our thing. It was already populated by half a dozen men who were drinking, and sitting on chairs and sofas. Then, a few yards across the hall we had been allocated a small room with an ensuite where we could change etc. I noticed they had also given us two glasses and a generous assortment of alcoholic drinks.

The Colonel looked at his watch........."shall we say a start in forty minutes from now, ladies, he chuckled."

The first thing we did was hit the drink. I could see that Kathy, in spite of her cool outward demeanour, needed a stiff drink to settle her down. I followed suit, then, and like her, had another. We needed the Dutch courage to loosen up a little to give our best when we went on stage. At least, that's what we kept telling ourselves. Then we sat down and tried to keep our nerves intact, until we heard a little tap on our door. "Five minutes, ladies," a voice said and we looked at each other in alarm. Luckily, we already had on our first outfit, which were short little green dresses. Our agreed strategy was to wear less and less on each of our appearances in the room and build up to a sort of climax. Kathy had already given the Colonel the tape of our favourite tracks, so we knew the music for each little session.

We walked into the room through a gap in the chairs and sofas that surrounded what passed for the stage. I was surprised and maybe a little pleased to see that there were only about a dozen men in attendance. With the music thumping out we did a simple synchronised dance (which we had practised until we were step perfect) and were able to relax when we were well received and applauded at the end. "See there's nothing to worry about," said Kathy happily as we walked off.

The plan after that was for us to take turns wearing different outfits, so we had the room and the small audience to ourselves while the other girl changed and followed on. This would mean there was practically no waiting time between each girl's appearances. Also, on each appearance we would wear less and less.

Kathy went on next wearing a tank top which showed a lot of bare midriff and a skirt even shorter than the dress she had worn minutes ago. The shouts of approval I could hear from the main room indicated that her outfit had met with approval. Meanwhile, I changed in to something very similar of my own......

Ten minutes later we were down to swimsuits and bikinis. Kathy had put on her red swimsuit which was really a bikini with a little bit of narrow webbing to link the bottom bit to the top. It displayed her excellent figure to perfection. When she walked into the room the whistles and shouts were the loudest of the night so far. She took a long time to come back out of the room.

What's she doing? I remember thinking because I was ready to go in to take her place. So I went as far as the main doorway to see what the delay was. ............

There she was, standing in the centre of the room allowing 2 guys to take her bikini top off. Meanwhile, she was just laughing and smiling at the men in the room. There were cheers as her very ample breasts fell free. Then she strolled amiably from the room, leaving me to take over. Of course, I had to follow her example, then, in spite of the fact that this was a deviation in our plan. The men would expect no less. I was wearing black bra, panties and suspenders and volunteers were quick to assist me to show my breasts also. When that happened, I got a rousing reception also. I stopped worrying then and figured Kathy had judged the men's mood and got it right.

When I got back to the changing room, Kathy had put on a pale blue thong and was ready to go. That was all she had on and I could tell from her eyes that she was really excited.

"Are you finishing the show with that?" I asked as she brushed past me, but, she was too far gone in a little world of her own.....Her audience was waiting and she wanted to be out there. Needless to say, she knocked those guys dead, wearing practically nothing. I was slightly annoyed, because she was raising the bar without consulting me and certainly deviating from what we had intended to do. Also, she was getting far too friendly with the men out there and it was worrying me.

And, as if to confirm my fears, when I went to the doorway to watch, there she was, sitting on someone's knee and being passed around the roomful of men. And all her bare female flesh was being pawed and groped by anyone within handling distance. I sighed and closed my eyes knowing that I would have to copy her or the men would be annoyed and perhaps withhold my payment. The whole thing was definitely getting out of hand.....

Eventually, I had to join her in the room, because she seemed in no hurry to leave. I had quickly changed into a very daring black pair of panties, which I had brought for emergencies only. Well, it seemed to me we were now in such an emergency, because Kathy was acting very strangely.

Reluctantly, it seemed, she finally took her leave from her admirers and headed for the door. But, they wanted her back, naked and she knew it........

Meanwhile, I just kept on smiling and moving around, careful not to accept any of the many invitations to sit on someone's knee, knowing I was completely naked except for those little pair of briefs. But I was very much aware of those eyes upon me......eyes filled with lust...taking in every inch of my exposed flesh.

Then Kathy made an unscheduled return, much to our audiences delight. Again wearing only the thong and swinging her hips provocatively. Her eyes were blazing with excitement as she toyed with the string of her thong

"Get them off, Get them off "they chanted, as she played up to them. And all eyes were now on her and she was revelling in it. I knew instinctively then that her thong was coming off.

And I don't know what made me do it, but I decided to match her. Was it jealousy or just me backing up my friend? It was a toss-up. However, end result was that my panties came down at the same time as hers.

The guys in that room just went mad as we paraded around completely naked.

Then I got to the door and waved goodbye , making it clear that the show was over, at least as far as I was concerned. And, thankfully, when I got back to our changing room Kathy caught up with me and proceeded to put on some clothes.

"That's it then?" I said. "Yeah," she replied, "it's time to get paid and go."

Twenty minutes later, we had finished packing our stuff and were fully dressed. Ready to go. We went back into the lounge and found that most of the men had departed leaving just the Colonel and 3 other guys. They were in a little group and in deep discussion about some topic or other.

When he saw us, he broke away and his face lit up with a smile.

"Ah there you are ladies........and I see you are ready to go." His posh voice resonated in the room talking to the hired help. Then he opened his wallet and generously peeled off some big notes. "Everyone thoroughly enjoyed your ...display" he informed us, "even though you left us wanting more........ I just hope we can have a repeat performance sometime very soon."

Then, handing Kathy the money, he escorted us to the front door and out onto the drive to our car. After, watching us settle into the seats, he went back to the porch and stood ready to wave goodbye.

The first thing Kathy did was count the money and hand half to me. "There you are kidda," she smiled, "its payday. £200 each, including the tips"

My eyes popped. "Great!" I said

Then she put the key in the ignition to start the engine, or at least tried to. The car wouldn't start. She tried again.......nothing.

"Come on...come on..." she said through gritted teeth, "don't let me down....not here.....not tonight...." But of course, just our luck, the car engine whirred, but just wouldn't start, not even after half a dozen tries.

Eventually, the Colonel and one of his cronies appeared at the car window and Kathy wound down the window.

"It won't start," she whined, helplessly. It was a statement of the obvious if ever there was one.

"Open the bonnet up, love and we'll have a look at your engine"

Kathy bit her lip and frowned. She hadn't a clue, on even how to do that. It told those guys that we didn't know a thing about cars and how they worked. No wonder they were smirking at our predicament. So, we had no choice but to get out and let the fellers have a go. In seconds they had got the bonnet up and were peering into the engine.

"Mmm, it looks like the carburettor has packed in," the Colonel observed.

I looked at Kathy. She had no idea what a carburettor was and neither did I.

"Is that serious?" She said in her little girl voice.

"Yeah" said the Colonel's friend, it needs to go into a garage. "You won't get it fixed tonight."

"What are we going to do?" I asked Kathy, when the implications of his assessment hit us.

We thought about it and knew more or less straight away that we were in difficulties. Our husband's couldn't help, because they didn't have a car between them, and, in any case, we didn't want them to know what we had been doing all evening. Also, a taxi, even if we could get one at this time of night would cost an absolute fortune and probably take up a large slice of what we had earned for our work tonight.

But, probably, it was our only real alternative.

Then the Colonel cleared his throat and spoke up. "I could put you up for the night," he offered. "This house is much too big for me and it has plenty of bedrooms. It would be no trouble. Then, first thing in the morning, I'll get your car fixed for you and you can be on your way"

Kathy and I looked at each other with expressions which said, "why not." After all, we didn't seem to have much of an alternative.

"That's very kind of you......Rex" she said, after only the briefest of hesitations.

So we all trudged back into the house and sat in the lounge. The Colonel brought drinks and said. "I'll get the guest room ready while you have a nightcap."

12