Friend's Grandma Gives a Surprise

Story Info
A young man visits a friend but is greeted by an older woman.
3.8k words
4.38
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karalb
karalb
2 Followers

Jake had returned home from college a day earlier and was now standing outside the house of his childhood friend Mark. It was a warm day so the 6'0 tall, 140 lbs, slim 20-year-old wore his regular summer outfit, a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He hadn't told his friend about his arrival as he wanted to surprise him, and expectantly rang the doorbell. However the door was opened by an older woman. She was probably in her late 40s, around 5'5 tall and had grey, straight shoulder-length hair. She had very few wrinkles on her face. Must've had really good genes and probably took good care of herself, Jake thought. He could see that she was probably beautiful in her youth. Her flowery dress showed off most of her thighs and arms, which surprised him since her body was quite fit for a woman her age. There was very little fat on her.

"Hi, I'm Jake! You must be Mark's grandma?" he asked. He'd heard that she was currently living with Mark - her financial situation got bad after covid so Mark invited her to move in with him. The woman shot off a big smile and put her hand forward.

"I'm Susan, Mark's grandma," she said as they shook hands. Jake was surprised at her strong grip.

"Nice to finally meet you!" she said kindly. "Mark's told me so much about you, but aren't you supposed to be at college?"

"I wanted to surprise everybody so I came home earlier than planned."

"Mark just left for the hardware store but please come in and we'll wait together. We have cookies and lemonade," Susan said gladly.

Walking all the way to Mark's place had made Jake tired so lemonade sounded great. He followed her inside and sat down in the living room. Soon the conversation was flowing.

"How is it to live with your grandson?" he asked.

"It was difficult in the beginning because I'm so used to living alone, but we made it work. Mark's been so kind to me, even inviting me to use his home gym!" she exclaimed with joy.

"So you like excercising?" Jake asked curiously.

"Yes!" she replied excitedly. "It's a great way for someone my age to stay in shape. I started regularly going to the 9 years ago and it's probably why I don't look like the 58 year old that I am."

Jake's jaw dropped. 58 years old?! She looked to be in her late 40s, despite the grey hair.

"Very impressive!" Jake said with genuine admiration. Susan loved hearing people talk about her "youthful" looks and smiled proudly at his reaction.

"Thank you dear," she said. "But it's not just my face, my body looks younger too!"

Susan suddenly flexed a double biceps pose and two above-average sized balls formed. Her arms were very toned and looked like they belonged on a 30 year old fitness enthusiast, not on a grandma! She held the pose while speaking:

"I mean, I'm not bodybuilder or anything like that. Not nearly muscular enough. But I'm in much better shape than most women my age," she said with a big smile on her face. Jake sat quietly with a surprised expression.

"Wow..." he finally said. He was truly impressed by how fit she was despite her age. Suddenly she walked over to him with a proud smile.

"I'm really proud of my healthy body. Not just the arms but my legs too!" she said and pointed to her thighs. "Go ahead, feel them! Aren't they very toned for a 59-year-old?"

Touch his friend's grandma? Weird! Then again, she sounded sincere and was probably just happy about showing off. After giving it some thought Jake decided that her request was innocent, so he put his hand on her thighs. Susan flexed her legs, and he felt her thighs harden - even her legs belonged on someone much younger! He squeezed her thighs a few times and was surprised at how firm they were. They were probably firmer than his, he thought as he took his hands off.

"Impressive, huh?" she asked excitedly. Jake could only nod. "What about you, Jake? Do you excercise?"

He shook his head. His lanky arms and slim legs had never been at a gym. Susan continued to speak.

"Since I'm in quite good shape, I'm probably stronger than you," she said matter of factly.

"No way!" he said. "You're in fantastic shape for a woman your age, but I'm a 20-year-old man!"

Jake didn't sound cocky at all, just honest, and Susan thought that he made a fair point.

"I guess you're right," she said dejectedly. Then an idea hit her. "Maybe..... maybe we could do a test?" she said tentatively. "I'd really like to see how strong I am compared to a youngster like you so maybe we could wrestle? I have no wrestling experience but I might be hard to defeat. I weight 140 lbs after all."

Jake tried to see if she was joking but she sounded very sincere. Surprisingly they weighed the same, but he was sure that he'd destroy her so he didn't really want to do this. However he also didn't want to hurt her feelings so he obliged.

"Alright. But I don't wanna injure you," he said. "So how do we do this?"

She cleared the living room as they went over the rules. As both had never wrestled before, they agreed to not be too aggressive so as to avoid injuries.

Jake was confident that he'd easily get her in one of those holds he'd seen on TV. However, within a minute he found himself lying sideways on the floor with his head trapped firmly between Susan's thighs. She was smiling proudly at him as she kept him easily immobilized in a headscissors. He tried to pry her legs open but they were just too strong for him and engulged his head from both sides. He did his best to not give up but after only 30 seconds he tapped out. He felt really shameful as Susan let him go so he could breath. After a minute they started round two. Jake was sure that she'd won the first round on a fluke but after just 20 seconds she had wrestled him down on the floor again. She tried the same move as last time and soon his head was trapped between her thighs again. He couldn't believe what was happening and desperately tried to pry her thighs apart to get relief from the pain. Instead Susan increased the pressure and within seconds he tapped out. She quickly let go of him and as he recuperated, his face looked distraught and very ashamed. She sat next to him with a concerned look on her face, gently stroked his hair and patted his back to try and make him feel better.

"I.... I can't believe it!" Jake said dejectedly.

He was so ashamed that he couldn't look her in the eyes. This was supposed to be an easy win for him but instead he got destroyed and was completely unable to stop her. She was 59 years old, yet she'd been too strong for him. Susan could see the sadness in his eyes and spoke up.

"Jake, I don't want you to feel bad. I only wanted to try and see how I would fair against you. I didn't think I could win.I'm really sorry, dear."

He looked her in the eyes. She was obviously being honest and there was no sarcasm in her voice. He sighed heavily.

"I believe you... but, I'm a young man. How could I lose to someone who's almost 60? How weak mustn't I be?". He looked like he would cry any minute.

"Come on now dear," she said with a motherly smile. She wanted to comfort him. "I don't think you're weak. It's just that I'm probably quite strong, stronger than both of us expected."

Jake looked at her as she continued in a soothing tone.

"You're still young, you've got plenty of time to hit the gym and grow much stronger than me! You're not weak at all - you're just not strong enough yet," she said with a warm smile. But she knew that she was lying, for even she had been surprised at how weak he was and at how easily she subdued him. She hadn't expected to win, let alone dominate him completely. But to lift his spirit, he needed to hear that he wasn't weak.

Her words made Jake finally smile again. She was right, he thought. It wasn't his fault that he lost, she just happened to be very strong. Susan helped the deluded man to his feet and saw that he had a bruise on his face. She told him to go to the kitchen to get patched up but he was still so dazed from the headscissors that he couldn't walk straight. She decided that he needed some help, and two seconds later Jake suddenly felt himself airborne!

The 59-year-old woman had scooped the much taller man up in her arms in a cradle carry. Jake couldn't believe it and instinctively put his arms around her neck as she walked to the kitchen. Susan didn't seemed fazed by his weight at all and soon arrived at the kitchen counter. She put Jake down and tended to his bruise, while he just stood there in shock.

"What the? How the? How did you do that?" he asked incredulously.

"My dear," she said calmly. "It's not a big deal. You couldn't walk on your own so I wanted to help you. I figured I could do it since you don't look like you weigh much."

"But....wasn't it difficult?" he asked.

"Honestly, I'm a bit surprised at how easy it was." she replied. "I didn't struggle at all! I'm must be much stronger than I thought I was!"

She sounded so proud. Not only had she utterly dominated a much younger man in wrestling, but she had carried him like a baby! This was so exhilarating, she thought. Suddenly she lifted him up in another cradle carry.

"What are you doing?" he asked with sudden alarm. Susan laughed happily before answering.

"It was so fun the first time so I wanted to try again!"

She started walking back to the living room and even bounced him in her arms once to adjust his weight. This made her feel more powerful than ever and she smiled proudly.

Meanwhile Jake felt something else. As he lay still in her arms, being easily carried, he started getting a hard-on! The slim man was very confused now. Why was his body reacting like this? Was he enjoying being overpowered and carried by her? And more importantly, he didn't want her to see it. It would be too embarrassing!

Susan was brimming with pride as she entered the living room and twirled in a circle before gently lowering him to the ground. She made another double biceps pose.

"How impressive am I?" she asked happily.

"Very...." was all he could say as he was too overwhelmed by everything. Luckily she hadn't noticed his erection as she was too busy talking.

"This is so much fun, Jake! Let's try something else, ok?"

She turned her back to him and bent down - she was inviting him for piggyback ride. But he was scared that she would feel his erection, even though it was becoming smaller. Susan tried to push him on.

"Come on dear!" she exclaimed. "Don't be a borefest. Just jump on already. Please?"

Jake didn't say anything for a few seconds as he felt his erection disappear completely. He thought that his body had probably reacted weirdly by accident; surely he wasn't enjoying being carried by an older woman? With his erection gone, he decided to go along with Susan's innocent request. She was very kind after his wrestling fiasco, so obliging her was the least he could do. He jumped on and she bounced him up to adjust his position. She started walking as he put his arms around her neck and after just 10 seconds he got another erection.

Jake panicked as he realized that this WAS turning him on! He'd never been attracted to strong women before; usually he liked the slim, model look. But being carried so easily by someone old enough to be his grandma felt so exciting. So.... sexy. The fact that she was obviously much stronger than him just made it sexier! Soon his dick was rock hard and Susan stopped dead in her tracks.

"Jake?" she asked, surprised. "What's that? Are you....are you.... turned on right now?". Susan was shocked.

"I'm so sorry!" Jake immediately replied back. "I don't know why I suddenly got turned on by you carrying me. You must think I'm such a weirdo," he said shamefully.

Due to the confusion, she was still carrying him. While she contemplated the situation, his hard dick kept pressing against her firm back. Finally she reached a conclusion.

"My dear...," she started. "I don't think it's weird at all. In fact, you being turned on by my strength is probably the highest form of praise. I'm actually feeling quite proud that I - a 59 year old woman - am so much stronger than a young man that his body salutes me with an erection!"

Susan chuckled at her honest words.

"Thank you for not getting upset," he replied sincerely. He was so happy that she hadn't made things feel even weirder. If she had gotten angry and told Mark about it, would Jake have ever lived it down? He sighed from relief.

"You can put me down now. Sorry for all this."

Susan grunted loudly, like she was unhappy with his comment.

"Nonsense!" she exclaimed indignantly. "Didn't you hear what I just said? The effect my strength is having on you is making me feel very proud of myself, and carrying you makes me feel so powerful. I don't want these feelings to stop yet!"

With that she started walking again. She slowly made her way to the kitchen and then walked back to the living room again. After more than 2 minutes of piggybacking Jake she finally let him down.

"Ooof!" she exclaimed. "My legs are burning. I need some rest."

She sat down on the couch and smiled when she saw the big tent pole in Jake's shorts. He got embarrassed and quickly covered it, only for her to swat his hands away.

"Let me see my handywork, boy!" she said laughingly as the red-faced man removed his hands.

The two remained silent for a few minutes until Susan had recuperated fully. In the meantime Jake's erection had disappeared again. He studied her and was amazed at how much stronger than him she was. She was 59 for fuck's sake! But she did have bigger muscles than him, both in her arms and her legs, so maybe it wasn't too surprising. After all, he was quite slim and didn't weigh much so he figured that most fit women would be able to lift him, not just Susan. But this was his friend's grandma! She was old. Sure, she looked 10-15 years younger than she was and her face still looked pleasant. But he would've never thought that she of all people would awaken a new fetish in him. Finally Susan stood up again and looked at him with a happy smile.

"You know what?" she said. "I might as well make a workout of this. That's a win-win for both of us, isn't it?"

Susan laughed and Jake nodded his head shyly. She was absolutely loving the effect she was having on him.

She squatted down a bit and pulled on Jake's arm so he fell across her shoulders and upper back. With a loud grunt she pushed back up and lifted her human weight in a fireman's carry. She took a few deep breaths.

"Phew!" she said out loud. "That was much harder than piggybacking or carrying you in my arms. I guess squats or lunges are out of the question."

With that she started walking around the room again. The the 8 inches taller man found himself lying across her strong shoulders with his arms hanging down her left arm, and his legs dangling in the air on each side of her right shoulder. She immobilized his arms by gripping his wrists with her left hand, and trapped one of his legs by grabbing it with her right hand. So all he could do now was to lie still and just enjoy the ride. And enjoy it he did because as the older woman walked around the house with him in a picture perfect fireman's carry, his erection grew rapidly. Soon it was sandwiched between his belly and her right shoulder, which made Susan smile.

"There we go!" she laughed. "Welcome back to the party Mr. Erection," she joked.

Jake had a huge smile, elated that she was willing to continue carrying him. He was really enjoying being dominated by Susan like this and felt himself get hornier and hornier. But suddenly Mark's face appeared in his mind. He had completely forgotten about Mark.

"Susan!" he screamed out, and startled her. "Won't Mark be home soon? What if he opens the door right now and see THIS?" he said with clear panic in his voice.

"My dear...," Susan said very calmly before continuing in a reassuring voice. "Mark texted me when I was recuperating on the couch. He's late and won't be home for another 30 minutes, so you've got nothing to worry about."

Jake sighed of relief before turning his attention back to enjoying himself being womanhandled. After what felt like an eternity for him Susan finally stopped walking, though in reality it had only been 5 minutes. She was feeling very tired now; her legs were burning up. He might not weigh much, she thought, but after a while he starts to feel much heavier. She released his arms and leg, bent sideways and let him off. At last Jake stood on his own two feet again and looked in awe at the lady who'd just given him this fantastic ride. Susan once again plopped down on her comfy couch and proudly looked at the big tent pole in the younger man's pants. She had done this. Her strength was behind that ten pole. She had actually made a 20-year-old man get a total erection! She felt so powerful right now from being able to control him like this, and for being much stronger than him.

Suddenly she got an idea. Could she really? No way! There was no way she could do that. There was no way he'd agree to it. Or?..... She had to try, because if he agreed then it would make for a really memorable end to their encounter.

"Jake...," she said hopefully. "You're probably really eager to go to the bathroom and jerk off right now, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes.," she said.

Jake couldn't believe his ears and his face immediately turned red from embarrassment. But Susan didn't care about his embarrassment, she had to ignore that for her plan to work. She continued speaking, as calmly and hopeful as before.

"What if I gave you a better option? A more memorable option? What if....."

Susan's voice trailed off, she was a little too nervous to say what she wanted to say. Jake just stared at her, shocked at what she had said but also wanting to where this was going. He motioned for her to continue.

"What if," she said again before taking another pause. Finally she blurted her idea out. "What if you sat on my lap and jerked off while I watch?"

There, it was finally out in the open! Susan was scared of what his reaction would be; it was a crazy proposition after all. She looked at him intently, trying to decipher what the younger, weaker man was thinking. But it didn't take more than 10 seconds until Jake started smiling.

"Ok, let's do it!" he said excitedly. "This is gonna be so weird but I'm too horny right now to care. If you're ok with it, then so am I!"

Susan was delighted to hear this! She let out a happy shriek, scooched up to the edge of the couch and patted her thighs. As soon as she did, Jake quickly took off his t-shirt and shorts. He wasn't as quick with his boxers though and seemed to waver a bit, as if he was having second thoughts. Susan once again patted her toned thighs and waved him over, which finally got him to take his underwears off. His erect dick sprung out from its prison and to her delight it was sticking almost straight out. She loved that he was still so hard because of her.

She pushed her flowery dress up her thighs (so it looked like she was wearing small hotpants) and felt the naked man sit down on her near-naked thighs. She was really enjoying the feeling of him sitting on her lap and bounced her thighs up and down a few times to make sure that his weight felt comfortable. Jake had already eagerly grabbed his dick as soon as he had sat down and was now jerking off. His friend's fit grandmother could hardly believe the situation she was in, and looked on in bemusement at the the younger, weaker man on sturdy lap. For the first time today Susan felt more than pride and powerfulness - she had started to feel a bit horny herself. She was really enjoying seeing a naked man again and felt so happy to see an erect penis in front of her. It had been too long.

By now the entire situation, from being dominated by Susan to suddenly sitting naked on her lap and jerking off, had made Jake hornier than ever before. So it didn't come as a surprise to him that he only needed half a minute to reach an orgasm. As Susan looked on with a big smile, Jake had the best orgasm so far in his life. He had spurted his semen all over his thighs, and Susan pointed to a box of Kleenex napkins on the nearby coffee table. Jake took a few of them and cleaned himself off before heading to the bathroom to throw them away. Mark would be home soon, so both Jake and Susan needed to freshen up before he arrived. This had truly been a great surprise visit, Jake thought.

karalb
karalb
2 Followers
12