Friends Help Wife Get Laid

Story Info
Wife is helped to get revenge on her cheating husband.
4.2k words
4.26
23.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe was a trophy wife. She had been married to Charles for nearly three years. She had not seen herself as a trophy wife when they were first together. Yes he had always been a bit of a man's man. She loved the wealth and social status that being married to him had brought her and she thought she could change his womanizing and domineering behavior. Three years in she had given up on thoughts of changing him and only the thought of losing her wealthy lifestyle stopped her from ending the marriage. She was not from a poor background but there was not money in her family.

She had always been outgoing, confident the life and soul of the party. She had always turned heads and usually managed to attract most men she set out to even if this only led to a brief sexually relationship. The one thing that had remained constant and great help to her during her marriage was her friendship with her best friend Cathy and her husband Carl. Carl was a very close friend, more like a brother who would always do anything to help Zoe. Cathy and Carl were her only friends that Charles had allowed Zoe to keep close. Zoe was sure this was for one reason only. Charles wanted to get Cathy into bed. He made this totally obvious to everyone particularly Cathy, Carl and most of all Zoe. He claimed no woman had ever held out against his charms for as long as Cathy.

While Charles was away on a business trip, or at least that was what he called it, the three friends went out for a drink. On returning to Cathy and Carl's house Zoe broke down and admitted that she was very unhappy in her marriage but knew she could not end it. She said that when she had confronted Charles about messages a woman had left on his phone he had told her that if she didn't like him seeing other women it was tough luck. He quickly added that if he ever found out that Zoe had been with another man she would be out on the street without a pot to piss in.

Zoe admitted that there was little she could do but wanted just once to get the better of the man she often now despised. She also wanted to experience some sexual fun. Charles still demanded his marital rights but Zoe did not get much pleasure from these occasions and certainly no fun. Even her orgasms were seen as a victory to the smug Charles. In an atmosphere fuelled by just enough drink it was agreed that the three would come up with a plan that would allow some revenge to be gained by Zoe over Charles.

The first thing that occurred to them was that Charles could not resist a bet. The second thing they thought was that he would bet anything if the prize was to get Cathy into bed. Cathy was initially shocked to think that she might be used as bait, but enjoyed the thought when it was agreed that there never be any risk of the bet being lost. The idea of a straight bet with Charles being able to sleep with Cathy if he won and Zoe being able to sleep with someone if he lost was dismissed as there still had to be a certainty of Charles losing. Charles was also very possessive and wouldn't like the idea that Zoe would consider being allowed to sleep with someone as a prize for Zoe. The evening ended with all three agreeing to try and come up with a clever plan. Even though Zoe was sure no such plan would be thought up she enjoyed the idea of trying to find one. Carl was a writer of novels and if anyone could think up a plan it would be him.

Carl loved the idea of the challenge. His stories were full of clever plots but this one really would be his greatest challenge. The next day he sat down and typed up the requirements of the plan.

  1. The victim (Charles) must never know he was set up.
  2. There must be no chance of Charles winning the bet.
  3. Zoe must at all times appear totally innocent of any plotting.
  4. Zoe must end up enjoying a sexual experience with someone of her choice without appearing to want this or plan this.
  5. Charles should appear to be the one who has "subjected" Zoe to this sexual experience.

His plots were often complicated like this appeared to be. He knew he would have to use the many character flaws of Charles against him. Carl's creative juices were soon flowing at their very best. Charles had no respect for Carl himself so that could be used. Charles loved to belittle almost everybody in his presence. Charles was obsessed about getting Cathy into bed. Charles did not show Zoe the respect she deserved.

As Carl thought through possible plot options something seemed to keep recurring in his thoughts. It was something he had written in one of his early novels. It involved hypnosis. It was something about someone pretending to be hypnotized when they were not. This might be useful in Zoe being able to do things that appeared out of character, things she was not apparently choosing to do. Things suddenly started to fall into place. He now had to share it with his co-conspirators.

The three met up again and Carl outlined the basics of his plan. It was not fully thought through but he was happy to present it to the others. He didn't wait until the first drinks were poured.

"Let me outline a possible plan that might deliver what we all would like to see. Charles taken down a peg or two and Zoe enjoying some good sex. Sorry I didn't mean that we all needed to see Zoe enjoying some good sex. Forget that bit and hear me out. Imagine a situation where I say that I have been working on becoming a hypnotist. Charles would be his usual dismissive self. If I offered to hypnotize him he would be certain he could resist. He would be able to because I have no skills in the area at all. I could then offer him a bet. If I was unable to hypnotize Zoe he would win the bet and his prize would be to sleep with Cathy. If I was able to, or actually appear to, hypnotize Zoe he would lose the bet and I get Zoe to do whatever I wanted under hypnosis. Anything Zoe did supposedly under hypnosis she could not be blamed for. Anything she did under hypnosis would be because he had lost a bet."

"That is fucking brilliant. There is one question that it does not quite answer. Who does Zoe get her great sex with? Right at the moment I can only see me, the bait, Charles the victim and Zoe the victor. Do I assume that you Carl are the lucky recipient of Zoe's sexual attentions? Great plan but you do seem to be a big winner in this plan."

"It is a flaw in what I hope you all think is a rather clever plan. Zoe I will always love you but like a sister and this plan does not involve you having sex with me."

"The plan is simply brilliant. I thank you for what you said and I agree and I love you like a sister. While I would do almost anything for Zoe I would rather it didn't involve my best fiend in that way."

It was Zoe that then interjected with.

"I have who would be perfect for my sexual liaison. Charles has a friend visiting us next week that Charles has always been very uncomfortable with. He does not want to upset this man, Josh, but he is not happy how forward he is with me. Josh is a hunk and would be the perfect person. I would love to have sex with him in front of Charles and Charles would be gutted if we could engineer it so that it looks like he, Charles, is responsible for forcing me into having sex with Josh. All we have to do is set it up so that the five of us can have an evening together and a little drink is involved. Carl you are a genius."

Zoe appeared to be being the perfect wife as she set up an evening with the five of them together. She would produce the food and her friends could put into place the most devious of plans. The plans that would get her laid in front of her controlling husband who might even feel guilty for putting her in this most embarrassing of positions. Perfect.

Cathy did have a huge smile when Zoe introduced Josh to her. He was a big man, tall, broad muscular but carrying just a little extra weight. He immediately came across as very confident with a little less conceit than Charles. Cathy had to admit that he was very striking (not the words she used to Carl later when describing him). Josh had held onto Zoe a little longer than strictly necessary when greeting her and everyone noticed how his hand was more on Zoe's bottom than her lower back.

The dinner went perfectly with Zoe taking credit for the food that had been produced almost completely by the chef she had employed for the evening. Josh was often center stage and didn't restrict his flirting to just Zoe. Plenty of wine and a few beers had been consumed when Carl raised the issue that he had been studying hypnosis and was confident that he would now be able to put somebody under. Charles was immediately dismissive of Carl and said that no hypnotist would be able to put him under and in particular Carl who was a novice.

Carl asked Charles if he could experiment by trying to put Charles under. Charles was so confident in himself and dismissive of Carl he just said.

"Go on then bring it on."

Carl had read enough to pretend to try and hypnotize Charles. After five minutes Charles declared that Carl would never be able to hypnotize anyone. Carl acted hurt and said he would enter into a bet with Charles that he would be able to hypnotize Zoe. Charles straight away jumped at the idea of a bet he was sure he would win.

"Okay I accept your bet if we can agree the stakes."

Carl pretended to back down a little as if lacking confidence. Charles then struck with his proposal of the stakes.

"Okay if you are so certain of yourself I suggest that if you loss I get to spend I night with Cathy."

At this Cathy protested loudly asking whether she had a say in this bet.

Carl ignored this protest and asked Charles what he was offering as his stake in the bet.

"If you succeed in hypnotizing my beautiful wife I will allow you to get her to do whatever you want while she is under hypnosis."

It was now Zoe who protested as loudly as Cathy asking exactly the same question.

As if trying to placate Zoe, Carl said that a hypnotist could not force anyone to do anything that they would not do if not under hypnosis. Charles seemed to ignore that if he lost the bet it would be Zoe who would pay the price. Showing his normal disrespect towards Carl he said.

"I always knew you wanted to get into Zoe's pants but you will not win this bet."

"I promise that as lovely as Zoe is I will not touch her in any way if I win the bet."

Charles heard this but just laughed it off.

"Do you really want to risk what Carl might want me to do under hypnosis? I know you want to screw Cathy but are you sure you want to expose me to the risk?"

Charles had taken the bait, hook line and sinker. Nothing was going to get him to back down now. Zoe had voiced her disapproval of the bet and therefore could not be blamed for anything she did under "hypnosis".

Carl now set things up to pretend to hypnotize Zoe. Eventually he counted her down telling her she was going to go into a deep sleep and that she should only listen to his voice. She would do everything he told her to. When she went limp he told her to do a number of very basic things including raising her arms, scratching her nose and pretending to brush her hair. He then said that she could wake up. When she did he asked her what she had just done. She told them all what she had done. Carl asked her why she had done the things she had. Zoe looked puzzled at this and said she wasn't sure but she had just wanted to do them. Carl then put her back into her deep sleep.

Charles was a little surprised but said that what had happened did not prove that Zoe had been hypnotized. Carl said that he understood Charles's doubts and said that he would now try something more challenging. He told Zoe that she should cross the room, straddle her husband's lap and give him the sexist kiss ever. She had never been particularly fond of long kisses with Charles but knew she had to do a good job. It certainly looked a great kiss to the three observing and Josh gave a little clap when the kiss finished.

Carl knew he had to keep Charles off balance. He asked Charles what would prove to him that Zoe was hypnotized. Charles took his time trying to think of something he could get Zoe to do. After consideration he said.

"Zoe my dear I have not spanked your bottom for some time. Get over my lap and I will show your friends how I do it."

Zoe remembered everything Carl had said and completely ignored what her husband had said.

"Zoe will only do what I tell her to do while I have her hypnotized. I am not sure that I should tell her to do as you suggest."

"There I told you you could not hypnotize her."

"If I do get her to go over your knee for a spanking would that prove she was hypnotized?"

Charles thought he could see the victory in sight.

"If you cannot get her to accept a public spanking your cute wife's bottom will be across my knee and she will be introduced to a real man's cock."

Again Charles had been completely duped and Carl knew it.

"Zoe be a good girl and go over your husbands knee he is going to give your bottom a spanking."

The atmosphere in the room was now electric. Zoe appeared unconcerned about the request but the next action took everyone by surprise. She stood up unbuttoned her skirt and dropped it to the floor. After folding it and putting on a chair she stood in front of Charles and took her brief knickers off. There were a number of nervous gasps at this. She seemed completely relaxed as she went over her husband's lap. Carl was a little worried at this development and asked

"Why did you take your knickers off Zoe?"

Her answer was delivered in a very matter of fact voice.

"He always spanks me on my naked bottom."

Josh roared with laughter at this and Cathy and Carl realized that Zoe had played her trump card. As if by carrying out the spanking Charles would be admitting to losing the bet Charles hesitated.

"It is up to you Charles whether you spank Zoe or not. I think we can all agree that I have proved that I can hypnotize her."

"You have lost your bet old man. Now if you are not going to spank her ass then let a real man come over there and show you how it is done."

"Given that now I can get Zoe to do whatever I want her to do I suggest that there are other more enjoyable things that Zoe might do for you Josh. Zoe it feels a little warm in here you would feel more comfortable with that tight looking top off. There isn't that better. Now be a good girl and go over to Josh, take his penis from his trousers and hold and lick it as if it is a lollipop."

Charles nearly blew a gasket at this development. However any battle was now between Josh and Charles the others including Zoe were bystanders.

"You entered into a bet old boy and I for one intend to ensure that you honor you side of it. If you try and wriggle out of it you will never do business or see me again. Besides that the idea of your wife's gorgeous mouth sucking my cock has always been an exciting prospect."

At no stage did either man mention Zoe or how she might feel about being forced to do something under hypnosis. The plan was perfect. Zoe was very keen to really embarrass her husband by sucking his friend's cock. She had been instructed by Carl to do so and therefore complied with his command. She was slightly disappointed to find that his cock was not in proportion to his huge frame but adequate none the less.

"What flavor of lollipop it?"

Carl asked. Looking serious Zoe answered that it was strawberry.

"What is you favorite flavor lollipop Zoe? Oh raspberry. Well taste it again I think you will find it now tastes of raspberry."

Zoe loved the games Carl was playing. She confirmed that it was now raspberry flavored and really nice. She made a big scene of pretending she was licking a lollipop. She wanted to work on Josh's cock and balls in a more erotic way but stuck to the pretense just licking the head while making appreciative noises.

Zoe did not only love the pretense but also she was fast becoming extremely aroused. She was ready for more, much more. Fortunately Carl was tuned into Zoe and upped the anti.

"I think you are a big grown up girl now and you are getting very aroused by what is going on. Your pussy is now very wet and you want to find a much better use for that lollipop, or more accurately cock. Take Josh's trousers and pants off for him and sit on his lap facing us."

Zoe was really into this and did what she was told but no more. It took Carl to tell her that now that she was sitting on Josh's lap that she should take his hard cock into her very wet pussy. Josh was now able to fuck Zoe and also reach round and play with the hard nipples that adorned her newly acquired 36d boobs. Charles had insisted on her having the surgery.

Carl insisted that Zoe gave her audience a running commentary about how she felt. He also added a twist when he told Zoe that the prick now fucking her was the biggest she had ever seen and that he would soon tell her when she should orgasm on it. Zoe could not understand why this twist would have any effect but when she started saying how wonderful it felt to be fucked by such a big prick she knew it would take very little for her to orgasm.

Carl then asked Charles whether Zoe would tend to orgasm quickly or not. Charles was incensed by the question. So just to annoy him further Carl asked him whether Carl should instruct Zoe to cum now or should he leave it a while as Zoe was clearly loving the action. Carl was watching Zoe carefully and could sense that she very close to losing control.

"Be a good girl and show us all how you have a huge orgasm. I will count you down."

Watching the look on her face he started at five and didn't take his time. Zoe's orgasm was violent, loud and protracted. Josh had been loving the action and had not wanted it to come to such an abrupt conclusion. Her pussy had milked his cock so vigorously he had cum strongly while squeezing her nipples.

Carl told Zoe to clean Josh's cock off as she had made a mess of it. She knelt her legs wide apart showing her very wet, open and reddened pussy to her husband.

"You can stand up now Zoe. How was that orgasm?"

Carl had given Zoe a chance to really stick the boot in to her stunned husband.

"It was the best orgasm I can remember having. I didn't realize that size really does count. I am sure Josh's huge cock was inside my cervix when he pushed in deep. Amazing, just amazing."

What she said was at odds with the small, shriveled cock that all could see. It didn't matter she had caused maximum embarrassment and humiliation to her cruel husband. Carl however had not quite finished enjoying the power that his position as hypnotist had afforded him.

"I think you may know that when a woman is hypnotized she can orgasm time and time again. Zoe you may think that the orgasm you just had was the best you can remember but you are going to have an even better one in a minute."

How Zoe managed to suppress her surprise and confusion Cathy couldn't understand. Cathy however flashed Carl a look that fortunately neither of the other men saw. Carl was not however to be denied.

"This time I am going to give you a long countdown. You will not touch yourself in any way but when I get to zero you will cum harder than you ever believed possible. You will keep cumming until I tell you you can stop."

The countdown was slow and long. Zoe realized that she would not only have to fake an orgasm (something she had perfected over the previous three years) but she would have to fake a huge one. She would kill Carl for this. When he reached zero she doubled over before collapsing on the floor writhing around as if spasms were racking her body. Finally Carl put a halt to her acting although she did carry on pretending to be suffering from aftershocks.

When Carl brought Zoe out of her false hypnosis Charles immediately demanded to know what she remembered about what had happened. Zoe described what had happened (or what had appeared to have happened). She said she didn't understand why she had done what she had only that she had felt compelled to do everything Carl had asked her. Charles demanded to know whether she had felt the pleasure and enjoyed herself. She assured him that the pleasure had been amazing and she had loved every second of it.

12