Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. it's just that..."

"What? Afraid of Jen seeing your dick? Didn't she already see it, and a lot more?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Just close your mouth and enjoy it," my wife said as she pulled my boxer briefs down. "Come on, Jen."

"You really want me to help give your husband a blow job?"

"Sounds like Bob has done a hell of a lot more than that, so what's the problem? It's not like he's having sex with you."

"It just doesn't feel right," Jen said, stepping closer to me as Mandy slowly stroked my now exposed and rock-hard dick.

"Any more wrong than him fucking Ellie at that party?"

"Well, no. I guess not."

"Then come help me with this."

Jen stepped over and knelt down next to my wife. Mandy tilted my dick to point at Jen's face and I stared as Jen leaned toward me and closed her lips around my engorged head. "Oh shit." I groaned softly as her tongue teased under my head.

"I take it you're not objecting anymore?" Mandy asked me as she looked up at me.

"Uh-uh," I agreed breathlessly as Jen began pushing her face on and off my dick. Mandy let Jen suck on me for a minute or so and then pulled my dick from her to close her own lips around me. Her hand and mouth stroked my shaft, her hand pushing all the way back to my balls while her mouth stroked the first few inches of my hardness. On and off she bounced her mouth until she pulled her face back and offered me to Jen again. Back and forth, they swapped, pushing me closer and closer to orgasm. "Shit honey. Gonna come soon." I groaned softly as I watched Jen bobbing her head on and off my shaft, her long hair flying wildly as she did.

"Let me," Jen said, pulling her mouth from me for a moment and then leaning back to take me back into her mouth.

Mandy looked up at me and then shrugged. "Go for it. I never much liked the taste of cum anyway." Jen moved her hand to my shaft, replacing Mandy's. My wife rocked back on her feet and knees a bit to give Jen more room in front of me and then watched as Jen stroked me furiously with both her mouth and hand.

"Oh damn. Here it comes." I groaned as I felt that undeniable urge to push toward her face. I arched my back, pushing my dick toward her, my body urging me to let it all happen. I could feel the tingle and warmth of my climax build until I couldn't hold it back if I wanted to. My body spasmed, trying to jam my cock into her mouth, but she was ready for it. Her hand slid down my shaft to hold me from plunging my cock all the way down her throat, but still allowed me to drive it deep into her mouth. I felt a surge of cum flow up my shaft and squirt into her mouth. She held me in her mouth, stroking me with her hand as my body pumped shot after shot of cum into her hot mouth.

"Wow. Quite a load," Jen whispered as she pulled my dick from her mouth and looked up at me. "Almost makes me wish he did fuck me."

Mandy looked at her. "Let me get a rag for you."

"What for?" Jen asked.

"For the cum of course."

Jen looked at her and laughed. "Way too late. That load went all the way to my belly."

"You swallowed it?"

"Sure, don't you?"

"Not usually," Mandy said with a frown. "It's kinda gross."

"Not really," Jen shrugged, as she leaned toward me and licked and sucked my dick again, collecting the last of my load. She let go of me and licked her lips. "All done."

Mandy stood up and watched while Jen pulled my briefs and pants back in place. Then she stood up as well. "So, now what?"

Mandy took the panties and tucked them part way in my pocket so they hung out. "He goes out and sits down. Then I'm going to go ask him for your panties back so you can get dressed."

"Ohhhhh So sneaky. Bob will assume that I had sex, even though I didn't."

"Let him stew on it a while," my wife said with a little smirk. "You just play along, lover, and I'll give you plenty of reward later."

"I hope this doesn't backfire on you," I said, shaking my head. I'd long learned two things about my wife that were important to this incident. One: that she can be extremely determined, and two: that she absolutely will stand by her friends to the end, especially if she feels they have been wronged. Right then, she felt like Bob had definitely wronged his wife, and her best friend. I had no doubt she would 'even the score', given half a chance. I walked back out to the living room. The fourth quarter had just started as I dropped back into my seat.

"Everything okay back there?" Bob asked.

"Yeah. Jen is a bit upset, but Mandy's trying to settle her down."

"Yeah. Jen can be kind of high strung and emotional at times. Like when I told her about fucking Ellie. She broke down into a sobbing jag for hours. And hell, it was just a little sex, ya know?"

"Well, women kind of take that kind of thing seriously. I mean, it might just be sex to you, but to women, well, it includes all kinds of things," I said.

"Hey lover!" Mandy said as she walked into the living room "I think Jen left her panties in your pocket. Can she have 'em back? We don't need her leaking all over the place, do we?"

I looked down and pulled the tiny, tan-colored panties from my pocket. "Sure. Here," I said, tossing them to her.

Mandy caught them, opened them up to show what they were and then grinned at me. "Thanks lover." Then turned and walked back toward the bedroom, making sure to wave the panties where Bob could easily see them.

He looked over at me and grinned. "Now I know what took you so long."

"What's that?"

"Hey, I'm not saying anything. You wanna bang her, go for it buddy. She could stand a good fucking."

"I didn't say I had sex with her."

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not mad. I mean, I'm gonna try and put the moves on Mandy at some point, so fair is fair, right?"

"I wouldn't expect you to be overly successful in that. Mandy is a bit more conservative than you might expect."

"She got naked in front of me, so that's step one, right? Next is a little touchy feely."

"You know, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and leave Mandy alone, but she's a big girl and the last guy that patted her ass without asking didn't get up off the floor for half an hour, and even then he was talking in a significantly higher voice. You wanna risk that, well, you go ahead and pat her ass or grab her tits." I said, shaking my head. "She got naked because Jen asked her to help, and my wife can't resist helping a friend in need. Getting more physical just isn't going to happen."

"We'll see," he said with a grin.

The game ended with the girls still in the bedroom. Bob headed home, planning on bar-b-quing some burgers for dinner, calling down the hall for Jen to come home whenever she was ready.

"I don't think that worked the way you planned," I told Mandy as she walked into the living room a little while later.

"No?"

"Uh-uh. He figures if I fucked Jen that it's an open door to try the same with you. Fair is fair, according to him. I told him I didn't have sex with her, but he didn't believe me. So, if I were you, I'd be careful."

"And he really wasn't bothered by the fact that you fucked his wife?"

"Not in the least."

She frowned and walked away. A few minutes later she and Jen came back out, hugged each other and Jen headed home. She walked over in front of the tv. "Well, you did your part. I promised you a reward for helping. So here it is." She pulled her shirt up and off, exposing her big tits encased in one of the heavy-duty sports bras she usually wore around the house. She pulled it up and over her head, tossing it onto the sofa, and then pushed the spandex shorts she had on down her legs along with her underwear. With nothing left on but her little canvas shoes and socks, she stepped toward me. She reached for my hand and pulled me out of the chair. I was a little surprised, as she pulled me through the kitchen to the back door, and then out onto the back patio. She led me to one of the lounge chairs on the patio and laid down, spreading her legs. "You wanted to do this a few weeks ago, and I said no. Well, now the answer is yes."

"You know he's out on his deck grilling."

"I know."

"And if he wanted to, he could see you between the bushes."

"I know."

"And you're sure?"

"As long as you make me come. I got really horny giving you that blow job."

"I'm not going to say anything else," I answered, starting to strip my clothes off. It didn't take long and I was as naked as she was, and kneeling on the chair over her body. She gently grasped my rock-hard dick and aimed it at her pussy, rubbing my head up and down her wet slit.

"Push it in baby. Give me that big, hard dick."

"Uh-huh." I groaned as I pressed my hips down, driving my dick slowly into her. "Ohhhh, you are wet," I whispered.

"I know, right? Soooo fucking turned on."

I started to work my dick in and out of her, sliding my full length deep into her once it was fully lubricated with her slick juices. "Any reason why?" I grunted as I pumped into her between her now raised and spread legs.

"Can't I just love the feeling of your dick in me?"

"Sure. If that's all it is."

In and out I stroked, her body trying to rock in time with my strokes, even that slight motion changing the sensations on my head with each stroke. In and out I slid, feeling her pussy try to hold my fat dick inside her with each stroke. "Maybe it was kinda hot watching her take you like that," she said with a loud grunt.

"You think so?"

"I do. I got really turned on watching. Especially when you came in her like that. I've never seen it from that perspective before."

"No?"

"Uh-uh," she said as she reached for my hips and stopped my strokes. "I want you to take me from behind, just like you did to Jen. I want you to pump your cock into me until you make me come. I want to feel you come in me like you came in her." She coaxed me back until I had to stand up. She rolled herself on the chair and then pushed herself to her hands and knees, shoving her ass out at me. I knew what went on in that bedroom, and I knew I didn't have sex with Jen. But Mandy clearly wanted Bob to think I had, and she wasn't against teasing Bob with both that information and with her big tits. I shook my head and pushed my dick back into her, grabbing her hips and holding her as I started to stroke hard into her, banging my body against her bare ass. Her tits were soon swinging wildly under her chest as she moaned and grunted loudly, hamming it up for Bob.

I could almost see him through the bushes, watching her where he thought we couldn't see him. If this is what she wanted, fine, I wasn't about to stop. I could feel my climax building and knew hers wasn't that far away either. I thrust into her over and over, driving hard to make her feel each impact, her grunts and gasps getting louder as her climax grew toward fruition. I started to struggle, holding back my own climax, being driven not only by the sensations around my cock, but her vocalizations of our normally private act being conducted out in the open.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me honey! Fuck me hard! OHHHHHH shit! I'm coming! I'm COOOOOOOMMMIIIINNNGGG!" she cried loudly as her whole body began to shudder and her pussy clenched around my plunging cock. It only took a few dozen more strokes and my own body jerked hard, jamming my cock deep inside her. "YES!" she screamed as the first gush of my cum surged into her. "That's it baby! Give me that cum! Ohhhhhh fuck yes! Fill me up!"

I stood behind her, my cock surging cum deep in her, a few extra shots added from the added stimulation of her cries. I stood, panting, feeling my cock twitch inside her as the last bits of my seed oozed into her pussy. She pulled off of me, rolled over onto the chair to lay down, and then, with her legs once again spread, pulled me down on top of her. She kissed me, urgently at first and then more gently, the long kiss slowly morphing into a very erotic, sexual embrace with both of us teasing and sucking each other's tongues and lips.

"Fuck, that was hard," she whispered after almost five minutes of kissing.

"Yeah?" I panted, still not having caught my breath because of the long kiss.

"Uh-huh. Harder than I remember having in a long time."

"It was hard, wasn't it."

"Seems like you came a bit extra too. I take it you liked it?"

"Well, you have to admit, it's different. I mean, when was the last time we had sex where someone else could watch?"

"Oh hell. When we were in our twenties, maybe?"

"So why this time? You know I didn't have sex with Jen, yet you were clearly trying to convince Bob I had." I whispered to her.

"Well, I want him to be jealous of what she got."

"And you were willing to let him watch us to have sex, just for that?"

"It's not like he hasn't seen us fuck before. I mean, how many times did we come in front of them, watching that silly movie?"

"A couple," I admitted.

"So, nothing he hasn't seen before."

"Bob, no. Nothing he hasn't seen before. Gary? Well, I'm sure he enjoyed the show as well."

"Gary!?" she exclaimed, quickly looking past me down the length of the yard to the house behind ours. True, it was a good hundred plus feet away, but sure enough, there stood our forty year old neighbor Gary, standing on the second floor deck of his house behind ours, watching us rutting like animals. "Why the hell didn't you say something?" she asked in an urgent whisper, trying to cover her tits with her hands, even though I was lying on them.

I chuckled. "Didn't seem like you cared at that point."

"Well, I do now!" she said with her brow furrowed. "How am I going to get into the house without him seeing me?"

This time I laughed out loud, getting a slap on my bare shoulder. "Honey, he just saw everything there was to see. Your boobs, your bare ass, your pussy. You were sticking it all out there while he was watching, so watching you get up and walk in the house is minor compared to what you've already showed him!"

"You're horrible, you know that? At least you could lie and tell me he didn't see anything!" she said with a scowl, pushing me off of her at the same time. I moved to let her climb from the chair after which she ran to the back door a quickly as she could.

I climbed from the chair and looked back at Gary, who was standing there grinning like the cat that caught the canary.

"Hey Gary." I waved.

"Hey Jack. Nice evening, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I agreed, feeling more than a little awkward.

"Always knew you had a damn good looking wife. Wish I could get my wife to do that."

"Yeah, well, let me know so I can return the favor," I said before turning and heading for the house.

"I'll do that," he called before I stepped into the house and pulled the door closed.

"You could have told me," Mandy said as she walked down the hall, her body now covered in the satin robe that usually hung in the bathroom.

"Would it have done any good?"

"Sure. I'd have stopped and come in the house."

"I know."

"You know? You didn't tell me because you knew I'd stop it?"

"Yep. I was having a really good time, as were you. Didn't want to spoil it." She shook her head and walked over to me. "For what it's worth, he says you're really damn good looking."

"I bet he says that about all the naked wives he sees," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together. "I guess it wasn't so bad that he saw me. I mean, not knowing it was easier. But yeah it was a pretty damn hard orgasm because I was trying to tease Bob. You think he bought it?"

"Honestly? No. I'm pretty sure he called my bluff. He knows that I wouldn't cheat on you. And saying he plans on trying to feel you up was just to push my buttons, knowing damn well that neither of us would do that. No, he didn't bite, sorry."

"No huh? Well, maybe we'll have to figure something else out."

"Or just let it drop?"

"You know me. Could I just let it drop?"

I sighed heavily. "No. You won't, will you."

"Not until he apologizes for what he said."

---o---

As the week progressed, I was pretty much convinced that Mandy had given up on the idea of making Bob apologize to Jen. True, Jen had been over almost every evening, but I hadn't heard anything else about any silly plans to embarrass him. Personally, I didn't think it was possible. In the fifteen years I'd known him, I've never seen him the slightest bit embarrassed, even when he was doing things that would have embarrassed me, like standing in the back of the boat and dropping his pants all the way to his knees to take a leak, even though there were women in boats not all that far away. In retrospect, I had to wonder if was more about showing off than anything else. Maybe he had an exhibitionist streak in him.

Whatever was going on between Mandy and Jen, they'd managed to keep it from me all week, so it was a bit of a surprise to hear that Mandy had invited them over for Thursday night football. It was even more of a surprise, when after dinner, Bob showed up and Jen hadn't.

"She said she'll be along shortly. Spilled something on her shorts and wanted to change first," Bob said as he settled into one of the reclining sofa sections and accepted a bottle of beer from Mandy, who seemed to be being extra sweet to him. That's when I noticed that Mandy didn't, in fact, have a bra on. I stared at her as she moved between us and the TV, her nipples clearly pushing the front of the loose satin shirt she had on out just enough to be obvious. She winked at me as she walked past, and I rolled my eyes, knowing that she and Jen had been scheming again, and I doubted it would end up any better than the last attempt.

"Damn! Nothing like headlights to get the old juices stirring, are there?" Bob said quietly after Mandy had disappeared into the kitchen. "She sure has one hell of a set of hooters. Loved the view the other evening. Hope you didn't mind me looking."

"Uh, no. I guess not. Gary liked the view too."

"No shit? She let him watch too?"

"She didn't know he was watching until after," I said with a shrug. "Not that I'd have wanted her to stop."

"Seemed like she was having fun. Wouldn't mind having fun with Gary's wife either. Her tits aren't as big as your wife's but I've never done a natural redhead before. Always wondered just how far down those freckles of hers really go."

"I doubt we'll ever find out."

"Oh, I don't know. After watching you out there, never know if he might try to get his wife to do it. Hope he lets us know so we can watch."

"You're horrible. What's gotten into you lately? I mean, you never used to talk like that about other guys wives."

"Yeah, I know. Used to think it. Therapist said I needed to learn to voice my desires, and well, now you know."

"I don't think that's what he meant."

"She."

"She?"

"The therapist. She."

"Oh."

"Hot little piece of ass too. She wears these short little dresses and I got a peek up her skirt the one day. Not a stitch of underwear and not a hint of a hair on her sexy little pussy. Couldn't help but spring a boner, ya know? If she'd have said to drop my pants and do her, I'd have done it in a hot second."

"In front of Jen?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, yeah. Why not? I mean, it's just sex, right?"

"Yeah. Just sex," I agreed awkwardly. "Oh. Kickoff."

About five minutes later, Jen walked in. She had on a very short, black pleated skirt that looked barely long enough to cover her butt, and a loose tank top whose shoulder straps clearly wanted to slide down off her shoulders. Even as she walked into the room, one had already slid down off her shoulder, exposing a good part of her upper chest, as well as the distinct lack of a bra. Instead of walking to the long side of the sectional she walked right up to where I was reclined.

"Hey Jack! How are you tonight?" she asked me, standing next to the extended foot rest, her hand reaching down to gently stroke her fingers across my leg near my knee.