Friends Helping Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
A first couples exchange.
7.2k words
4.67
8.3k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers

The discussion the next morning was more revealing than I'd expected, and cleared up a lot of questions I'd had about my wife's sudden change in attitude and behavior. I'd always known bits and pieces about Mandy's college roommate, and their college days, what I didn't know was that my wife's best friend in the world, at least during her college days was now dying, and working on her bucket list, which she'd apparently discussed at length with Mandy. That list included things she'd wished she'd done in her wilder, younger years. Such racy things, like trying to win a wet t-shirt contest, streaking, having sex with more than one man at once, having sex with her high school crush, and the list goes on. It seemed to me that most of the things she regretted doing, or at least the ones she and Mandy discussed, were sexual things, put aside by a more conservative lifestyle, the same kind of lifestyle Mandy had embraced for our entire married life.

"When I talked to her, it got me thinking. If I hadn't met you, what would I have done differently? To be honest, I haven't had sex with too many guys. I mean, I know you were more active than I was when we met, but part of the reason I fell in with you was how you treated me on that first date, and how you treated me when we had sex the first time. You made me feel like something really special, that how it felt for me was more important than you getting off. You're the only man that I ever done it with who was like that. Most of the guys I had sex with were more concerned with their end than mine. Was that the kind of husband I was destined to have? Was that the kind of husband most women had?"

"Why not just ask them?"

She laughed softly. "First thing I did. I asked my friends at a Mary Kay party. We were talking and comparing husbands. You know, how big, how good an orgasm, who finished first, that kind of thing. Only a couple thought their sex life was great, and a few even felt a little cheated after hearing about how you treat me in bed. I mean, you practically treat me like a queen in bed."

"I do?"

"Lover, for all practical purposes you worship my body with yours. I couldn't ask for a more tender, considerate lover. But maybe sometimes I take that for granted. What if I hadn't met you? What if I'd have settled for one of those other guys?"

"What do your friends say?"

"Most of them wish they'd have tried more partners, some even suggested trying you out, to see if you're really everything I bragged about."

"Oh boy. Just what I need."

"Actually, maybe it is. What man hasn't fantasized about having sex with more than one woman at a time? You seemed to enjoy Jen and I together, would you object to trying with someone else?"

I tried to look at her face, but with her head on my chest, I couldn't, and she wasn't helping. "Why?" I finally asked.

"Actually it's something a little crazy. Trish said she had sex with two guys at once, it was mind blowing. She'd never tried anything that wild and it was eye opening. I guess I'm curious now."

"You're telling me that having sex with Ron is just a warmup? "

She stroked my chest with her fingers. "I'll never go behind your back and do anything you don't want, but it'd mean a lot to me if we could try this once."

"I guess that's your way of saying, I'd better find a way to be comfortable with you having sex with Ron."

"It'd help. But if it doesn't work for you, I'll drop the whole idea."

"But you really want to try this. Why?"

"Trish said most of her regrets in life were not having experienced more sexual things. She even paid a strip club to let her dance on stage, going full nude. She said it was one of the most exhilarating things she'd ever done. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. After riding that bull last night, I can imagine a little how it must feel."

"I don't see you doing that, lover. I mean, you won't even wear a bikini to the lake."

"I might, now."

"I'll believe it when I see it." I chuckled.

"You're changing the subject. We were talking about you having sex with two women at the same time."

"No, we were talking about you having sex with two guys at the same time, and keeping me busy with their wives."

"Amazing how you pieced that together."

"Let me guess: two of your friends who were more than just making noise when they suggested trying me out?"

"It seems like a win-win. Both would get to sample you for an evening, and they'd convince their husbands by letting them gang up on me."

"And there would be no way for me to protect you if they started to do what you didn't want."

"That's part of it. I'd be physically safe, but no, they'd be free to do whatever they wanted that didn't physically hurt me."

"And you want me to agree to this?"

"Eventually."

"You're already ready to do it with Ron, aren't you?"

"Well, actually, no. I was last night. If he'd asked me to do what you did, I would have and would probably have climaxed there too. But now, this morning, I still want to, but also I'm afraid to. I'm afraid it won't feel good, I'm afraid how it will make you feel, and I'm afraid that if I don't, I'll miss something I'll wish I tried later. Does that make sense?"

"It all sounds to me like you're pretty conflicted. There's nothing that says we have to do any of this."

"No, but I don't want to end up like Trish. She probably won't make it 'till Christmas, and there's a lot on her wish list she never did."

"Such as?"

"Scuba diving. She's always wanted to try that. And she wanted to be trained."

"In what?"

Mandy lifted her head and looked at me. "Not trained in something, trained by a group of someones."

"Huh?"

"Sometimes you are such a boy-scout! Having a train run on you is when a whole bunch of guys fuck you one after another."

"Oh. Tell me that isn't on your list!"

"For now, two is my limit," she said, resting her head back on my chest.

"Alright. Tell Ellie to set something up and you can do Ron."

She lifted her face and kissed my cheek. "You sure?"

"No. But like I've always done, I'm willing to try anything you ask me. But I draw the line at a train."

"Maybe the other?"

"We'll see how Ron goes."

"How about if I want you to take me to a nude beach?"

"One thing at a time. Besides, it's the middle of the winter. They're probably all closed."

She laid her head down and giggled as she slid her hand down my body. "Someone likes some of those ideas," she said, grasping my hard-on under the covers. "Maybe I should do something about this?" In moments, she had shifted herself and rolled on top of me. I reached up to her sexy tits and cupped them as she aimed my hard shaft at her pussy and slowly settled down it, her very wet pussy slipping easily down its full length.

"I think someone else was getting excited."

"Maybe a little," she agreed as she began to slide up and down my shaft. "Okay, maybe more than a little."

---o---

It was Tuesday before Ellie had things arranged, sending me a text to surprise Mandy by taking her to dinner where she'd taken me, and then bringing her to the house without telling her. I didn't know why, but I was sure Ellie knew what she was doing. I texted Mandy and told her I was taking her to dinner. When I got home she had changed from her work clothes to a little more sensual dress, this one an off the shoulder, dark blue dress that came down to the middle of her thighs, instead of her usual knee length skirts. I could tell she had thigh-high stockings on along with fairly tall high heels.

"Wow. You look stunning!"

"Thank you, kind sir. I thought if you were taking me to dinner, I should dress like I appreciate the thought."

"Well, that dress does that. I haven't seen you wear that in a long time."

"Well, maybe you'll see more of this kind of thing."

"I won't complain. Let me go change." I headed up the stairs, already peeling my tie off. I could hear her heels on the stairs behind me. She followed me to the bedroom and into it as I unbuttoned my dress shirt. She leaned against the door, watching me undress. I caught a glimpse of her pressing her skirt to her crotch with her hand a s I took off my slacks. Once I was down to my briefs she stepped over and stood in front of me, reaching for my hands and taking them in hers. "Do you remember why I stopped wearing this dress?"

"Not really."

"It was because you tried to do this while we were kissing," she whispered, taking my hands and pulling them up to her chest. She used my fingers to pull the top of the dress down and hook the material below her boobs. "I'm a little more saggy than I was back then, but surprisingly, it still fits, thanks to stretchy material."

"I think I remember that now," I whispered as I moved my hands to cup both soft boobs and gently massaged them.

"Good. Instead of getting upset, I probably should have just done something like this," she said, pushing my briefs down and grasping my quickly hardening dick. She stroked me with both hands, sliding them along my shaft as she leaned her face to mine. She kissed me wetly, sucking on my lips as she pulled me by my dick until her back was against the door. She broke the kiss, and with her lips still brushing against mine, whispered, "Lift one of my legs."

I moved one hand from her soft breast to her left leg. Feeling my fingers on it, she lifted it, allowing me to hook my hand under her knee and hold her leg up while she used her hands to pull me closer. I felt her wet pussy lips against my now-engorged head as she deftly worked me between her lips and settle me into the entrance to her depths. She arched her back, forcing my mushroom head to expand her entrance and force my head into her slightly. My body knew exactly what to do and my hips pushed toward her, forcing me into her hot, wet depths. "Oh, fuck yes." I groaned as I started sliding in and out, my body slapping her ass against the bedroom door with each stroke.

"Don't come in me. Tell me when you're close, okay lover?" she panted before pressing her lips back to mine.

We kissed each other eagerly as I pumped my hips, driving myself in and out. Her pussy grow wetter with each passing moment that I stroked into her hot depths. It only took a very few short minutes before I felt her pussy start to spasm around me, her climax starting to wash over her. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed, her pleasure growing quickly. I knew that I too was getting close to coming, but didn't want to interrupt her in the middle of her climax. "Shit, hon. I don't know how much longer I can hold back." I finally gasped, knowing I was going to unload inside her any second.

She abruptly pushed me back, even though her own orgasm hadn't fully faded yet. She squatted in front of me, grasping my pussy-juice-covered dick and engulfing it with her mouth. She used both hands, stroking and twisting at the same time, her mouth only moving a little on my shaft as her tongue teased under my head. She pulled her face off and looked up at me.

"Come for me, lover. Pump all that sweet cum in my mouth! You know you want to! I'm ready! Give it to me!" she said before leaning toward me with her open mouth. She used both hands to continue stroking me, her hands sliding and twisting, making sure her hand slid all the way over my head.

"Oh shit," I grunted, trying to not buck my hips as my body spasmed. I watched the first gush of cum lance out of my head and spurt straight into her mouth. She let me see the next few squirts of my cum sail into her mouth before leaning towards me and closing her lips around me to suck the remnants of my orgasm from me.

She stood up and smiled, letting me see she'd swallowed my load, something she had only done a few times in the past.

"How was that?"

"Great!" I panted.

"Good. Ron taught me that trick."

"I don't understand."

"If I'm not wearing panties, I can't have you filling me up, can I?"

"No, but that wasn't what I was asking. Maybe I should have, though."

"Why the dress, no panties, and the sex?"

"That's definitely the question."

"Well, I was thinking about it. I'm asking a lot from you, but what have I given you in exchange? What has been your most frequent comment over the years? That I've not wanted to wear this kind of sexy stuff anymore, not since the girls were born. I've not been what I was when we were married. With the girls and my career, well, I put that king of thing in hiding. Now I'm asking you to be much more adventurous. Asking you to allow me to do things that you might not feel comfortable with me doing. Jen said that if I wanted to do this kind of thing, I needed to do things for you in return. Well, this how I start it. I promise to be more sexy and flirty with you. I have a few of these kind of dresses in the closet. I can't wear them to work, obviously, but when we go out? Why not? Is it a reasonable trade?"

"I think it'll go a long way to making some of your suggestions more palatable."

"Good. Wanna tell me why dinner out tonight?"

"Nope."

She gave me a sexy little grin. "In that case, I'll just go along and enjoy whatever you have planned. And if it includes more sex, so much the better."

---o---

"Well, I never expected this. Is it a hint of some kind? That you wouldn't mind seeing me strut the stage?" Mandy asked as she stood at the floor-to-ceiling window, watching a slender, modest-chested woman, twirling around the pole, naked except for a minuscule thong covering her apparently shaved pussy.

"Not at all. This is where Ellie brought me on our date," I said as I pulled the chair out for her. She slipped her coat off and I hung it on the back of her chair. She moved to sit down in it as I slid it toward the table, in a carefully choreographed motion the two of us had years to refine. "I can't believe Trish did that! I don't think I could. Look at those men staring at her body, waiting for her to show everything. There it goes. Now what? Oh damn. Look at her pushing her pussy out at that guy. God, he must be enjoying that view!"

"What can I start you with?" a petite and totally topless waitress asked, drawing my wife's attention from the floor show.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed seeing the waitress for the first time.

"I'll have a Mich ultra. And my wife will have an amaretto sour."

"Be right back with those," she answered with a wide smile.

"She's half naked!" Mandy whispered after she'd walked away.

"Yep. One of her other tables must have shown a big tip." She looked at me curiously. "You lay a tip on the table. The bigger it is, the more she'll take off for you."

"You mean she'd even get naked?"

"That's the idea."

"Wow!"

"So, what do you think you want to eat?"

She looked at me and then down to the menu lying in front of her. "Oh. Yeah. I almost forgot this was a dinner date."

The waitress came back with the drinks and then waited patiently while we selected our meals. After the waitress left, my wife took a sip of her drink. "Is this part of your plan? Getting me tipsy so you can take advantage of me?"

I chuckled. "More likely the other way around."

"True. Tell me, what would you do if I walked down there and started taking off my clothes?"

"I'd be hard pressed to decide whether to stop you, or watch you."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh? You wouldn't want to protect my honor?"

"Lover, if you want to get undressed in front of a bunch of strangers, go for it. This is probably the safest place to try it. No cameras, no men that might try and take advantage of your nakedness. The bouncer would see to that. I think you look spectacular, so if you really wanna show it off, once, I won't stop you. If it's more than once, we'd need to have a discussion."

"Fair enough answer." She nodded. She spent almost all of the time waiting for our food watching the strippers, not only on the floor but also the ones that moved to the line of private booths down below us, up against the wall that held up the windows. She seemed to be mesmerized by the young Asian woman giving the patron in the booth right below us a fully nude lap dance. Her concentration was broken by the waitress bringing our food.

"Miss, do you dance down there too?" Mandy asked before the waitress could leave our table.

She shrugged. "On occasion."

"What does it feel like? Doing that for a stranger?"

"Nothing much. I mean, it's just a way to make money."

"Does it leave you sexually excited?"

"It did at first. Not much now."

"What does your husband think of it?"

"He got used to it. The money is good, lots better than up here, but still, I try to stay up here, just so he doesn't have to think about other men fondling me while I'm doing lap dances."

"I think that's nice."

She smiled at my wife, reached down and pushed the front of her panties down, exposing her pussy to my wife for a moment. She let them snap back in place then turned and walked away.

"Why do you think she did that?"

"No clue. Ask her next time she comes back."

Mandy didn't ask. But then she was naked the next time she came. It didn't take long to figure which table had tipped her enough to lose the panties too. We were just fortunate enough to share in the view.

I didn't know what Ellie had in mind, but it was at least a very enjoyable dinner. As soon as we got to the car, Mandy was stripping off her coat and climbing onto me. It was a tight fit between the steering wheel and me, but I tilted the seat back as far as it would go, allowing her to lie on top of me, her lips pressed to mine for a long minute, before she gasped how excited she was.

"Fuck. I'm so turned on right now that I want to rip your pants off and fuck your brains out."

"Tempting, my love, " I answered, having already pushed her skirt up so I could play with her bare butt.

"But you're not going to?" she asked quizzically.

I smiled and kissed her again. "I'm thinking that Ellie has different plans."

"Ellie?"

"Yep. That's where we're going now that dinner is done. She didn't say we couldn't have sex here, but I think she has plans for you."

"Maybe both of us. Okay. I'll wait." She said in a slightly exasperated tone. "But I don't want to!"

---o---

Twenty minutes later we were standing at their front door. Ellie opened the door and invited us in, giving both of us full-body hugs. "Was dinner good?" she whispered to me.

"Remember how turned on we were?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we were more than ready to do it right in the parking lot."

"Good!" she said, taking our hands. "Ron is down in the basement, waiting."

Basement was almost a misnomer. The huge, two-story house was built on a hillside, so the south wall of the basement was exposed. The whole wall, one giant set of glass doors, that in warm weather could be opened to the patio, which contained a built-in pool and a built-in hot tub big enough for at least eight people.

The basement was a huge, open area with some storage rooms along the north wall and two bedrooms on the west wall. There were a number of sofas, overstuffed chairs, game tables, and a pool table which was where Ron was when we walked down the stairs. "Hey guys! Glad you could come!"

"Sure! Our pleasure!"

"Let me rack 'em back up," he said, setting the triangle on the table and starting to collect the balls. "You play pool?" he asked, looking at me."

"Not much," I admitted.

"Well this could be interesting, then." Ron grinned.

"What's that?"

"Strip pool!" He answered, looking toward Mandy. "Gonna enjoy taking her clothes off."

"Oh Ron. No! That's not fair. You're way to good for that." Ellie protested to her husband.

"No? You have a better idea?"

Ellie grinned a naughty little grin as she stepped up to me, wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together. "I do. How about Dare Me? " She asked as I let my arms slip around her waist and help hold us together as she pressed her thighs to mine.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers
12