Friends Huh?

Story Info
Long time friends who follow through with hidden desires.
4.4k words
4.46
6.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my annual 4th of July barbecue, with friends and family. My coworker and friend Kelly was there. We had worked together for many years. I was always attracted to her. We'd flirt with each other and talk about our sexual experiences, but never got intimate.

Kelly was beautiful, she was about 5'4, shoulder length blonde hair, fair Irish skin, striking blue eyes, full lips and a great figure. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her. She was a "D" cup, I only knew that because she had told me and her ass was amazingly perfect. She also had the sexiest feet I'd ever seen. They were always beautifully pedicured, Kelly wore flip flops and sandals quite often.

She was wearing a short yellow sundress and of course, flip flops. Oh how I loved to watch her and fantasize about her. She drove me crazy when she would tell me about her sexual experiences and what she was into. She loved to tease me, showing me her feet and hiking up her skirt and put her feet on the dash or windshield of the car when we were out in the field.

I watched her mingle with the other guests whether she knew them or not. Kelly was not shy and she definitely had a wild side.

The drinks were flowing and everyone was having a great time. I noticed that Kelly was looking at me while I was at the grill. She was leaning against the corner of the the house. She had kicked off her left flip flop and was running her bare foot up and

⁰down her right calf.

Kelly was obviously drunk but she looked hot as hell. She smiled devilishly, licking her lips and her eyes were scanning me up and down from head to toe. I figured that's Kelly being Kelly harmlessly flirting with me.

I watched as one of the other guests assisted her to a chair. She was kind of slumped and her eyes looked heavy.

After my last batch of burgers, I went over to her.

"Kelly, are you alright?" I asked in a concerned tone.

She replied, "Tom, I'm drunk. Do you mind if I lie down for a bit?"

"Of course not, Kel," I replied, helping her out of her chair and lead her inside my house.

"Would you rather the couch or my bed?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmm is your bed big enough for both of us?" she asked in slurred flirty tone while she ran her hand up and down my chest.

I laughed and replied, "As a matter of fact it is, but I can't leave my guests."

"Awwwwwww man," she replied with a pouty face.

I walked her to my bedroom and pulled the covers down for her. Kelly climbed into the

bed and curled up on her side. Then I covered her with the sheet and blanket.

As I started to leave the room she called out, "Tom... come here."

I walked back asking, "What do you need hun?"

She looked into my eye (I only have one I wear an eye patch on my left eye) and said, "Aren't you going to give me a good night kiss?"

Chills ran through my body and my cock immediately got hard. Without hesitation I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips met and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Of course I reciprocated with mine. My mind was scrambling not knowing where this was going.

Then it happened, she fell asleep. I thought, well that was short lived, just Kelly being Kelly.

A bit disappointed and blue balled I went back outside. My guests were still partying and some were leaving and a few people were in the hot tub. Some asked where Kelly went and I explained she was sleeping off her drinks. "Ya know, Kelly being Kelly."

It was a great party. The night was drawing to a close and everyone except Kelly had left. I was cleaning up when I noticed Kelly standing at the sliding glass doors.

The lights inside the house allowed me to see the silhouette of her body through her thin sundress. Again I became excited. I

zeroed in between her thighs because over the years she told me that she always goes commando.

"Hey Kel, you ok?" I called out to her.

She stepped out of the house, walked over to me and said, "Yeah, I feel much better."

Then she looked over at the hot tub and said, "Why don't we go in?"

I replied, "Sounds good. Did you bring your suit?"

She said, "Of course I did.....Don't I every year?"

"I'll be right back," she said as she went back inside.

I was already wearing my trunks, so I slipped off my shirt and grabbed two towels. When I turned around I saw that she was standing next to me in a skimpy black string bikini and her hair was up in a bun.

She put her hands on her hips and slowly twirled around in front of me. Her nipples were covered with small triangles of fabric and her pussy wasn't covered with much either. Her ass wasn't covered at all, it only had a G String sandwiched between her cheeks.

She asked in a sultry tone "How do you like my new suit?"

I just looked her up and down and said, "Jesus Kel, you look awesome." She gigged and sauntered toward the hot tub. I

lustfully watched her while she teased me with her incredible ass which made me hard again.

Kelly stepped into the hot tub that was built into the deck and lowered herself onto the bench seat. "C'mon in Tom. What are you waiting for?" she called out like a little kid.

I stepped in, sitting across from her and I admired her beauty.

She said, "Thanks for letting me crash for a bit Tom. I feel much better."

"Kel, any time. That's what friends are for," I told her.

She looked at me devilishly again and I felt her foot running up and down my shin.

She said, "Friends, huh?" Then she leaned forward and took my hand and pulled me over to her side of the tub. I sat next to her, our thighs touched, and my heart started to race when I felt her skin against mine.

Kelly looked at my face and again she said with a grin, "Friends huh?"

At that moment, she climbed onto my lap and and straddled me. I looked into her eyes and asked with surprise "Kel, what are you doing?" She said nothing and then her eyes closed and she planted her lips on mine.

I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and I tasted alcohol on her. Our tongues played and wrestled. Kelly started to gently grind onto my lap. Her arms wrapped around my

neck, my arms wrapped around her perfect waist.

She stopped and leaned back a bit and said, "Tom, are you hard?" as she smiled mischievously.

I replied chuckling, "Ya think?"

Kelly reached behind her back not saying anything at all. She untied her top and tossed it onto the deck. Astonished, I looked at her perfect breasts. Her nipples were hard in the middle of her small pink areolas on the "D" size twin peaks.

She asked flirtatiously, "You like?"

I replied, "Fuck yeah I do."

She said, "Show me how much."

I cupped her breasts in my hands; they were so firm. I started massaging and kneading them as she ground my lap. Her head fell back and she took her hair out of the bun. Her long blond hair fell to her shoulders.

As I twirled her nipples with my thumbs she leaned in close and said, "C'mon Tom, really show me how much you like my tits."

I leaned into her and I started to lick one nipple as my fingers played with the other. She moaned and gasped as I started to suck and tweak. I switched sides and got a little more aggressive. Sucking hard and nibbling.

My cock was throbbing while she was grinding harder. She then pulled back,

climbed off me then slowly knelt down in front of me, so just her head and shoulders were out of the water. She reached to my crotch and grabbed my cock through my trunks.

She said, "Mmmmmm, what's going on down here?"

I said, "You're driving me crazy thats what."

She said, "Good," sinfully smiling up at me.

She started to tug on my trunks and I lifted my ass to assist. She pulled them off and threw them on the deck.

"Ohhhhh...nice, you weren't kidding when you told me you shave him," she chuckled.

She looked at my cock under the water

and slowly began to stroke my six and a half inch shaft with one hand and fondled my balls with the other.

"Sorry, it's not too impressive Kel," I said feeling a little embarrassed.

Kelly looked down at me and said with a moan, "It's perfect."

"Oh my God Kelly." I groaned as she squeezed and pumped

She smiled and told me to sit up on the deck. I did as I was told and she knelt on the tub bench in front of me.

Kelly pumped my cock and looked up at me and kissed the head of my cock. She circled the ridge of my head with her tongue. Then she flicked the tip, her

tongue felt amazing. Chills ran through my body as she kissed my shaft up and down.

She rubbed it up and down on her cheeks and throat. Kelly bent it upward and slid her tongue down it's underside to my balls. Her tongue licked and flicked them bouncing them around before sucking them into her warm mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuck..." I groaned feeling her fondling my balls within her mouth.

Kelly stroked and pumped my shaft while her mouth and tongue massaged my sack. Then I felt her mouth release them and her tongue started it's ascent.

Again her tongue danced on and around my head. Then finally she took my cock into her mouth. When she moaned I felt

her vibrations through my cock into my balls. Playfully she popped my cock in and out of her mouth.

I gently placed my hands on Kelly's head. Then she took my entire length into her mouth. I could feel my head touch the back of her throat. Her hands gripped my thighs while she deep throated me.

She moaned and hummed and she slid her lips up and down. Her tongue was circling and pressing on my shaft.

I felt myself beginning to climax, so I warned her grunting, "Kelly, you keep doing that and I'm gonna cum."

With that Kelly sucked harder and faster gripping my balls in her hand. My body tingled and stiffened as I felt my cock

preparing to explode.

"Oh God Kelly, I'm gonna cum...fuckkkkk." I groaned loudly.

I fealt that climactic rush through my body and my cock shot the first string of cum into her mouth and she didn't stop. Spurt after spurt she kept going as my body trembled. Kelly shook her head while she took every drop with a hum, enjoying how I tasted.

After the last drop oozed out she slipped her lips off and kissed it on the tip. Licking her lips, she crawled up and said, "I don't wanna be greedy," and kissed me, so I could taste myself on her tongue.

After a passionate kiss I reached down and lifted her up and sat her next to me.

I just said, "Kel, that was fucking amazing!"

She smiled and said, "Tom, I've been wanting this for years."

I replied, "Fuck, me too baby, why did we wait so long?"

"I don't know but it was well worth the wait," she said pulling me in for another kiss.

While we were embraced in a lustful kiss Kelly slowly fell to her back with me on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and my soft cock pressed on her hidden pussy.

I kissed her hard and deep and my hands groped her tits. "Pinch my nipples, Kelly

mumbled.

I complied and pinched lightly. "Harder!" she begged.

I pinched and twisted them harder and she groaned hard and deep into my mouth. Her legs tightened around me and her fingers gripped my hair.

I moved to the right side of her neck and aggressively nibbled. I ground my semi hard cock onto the fabric of her bikini bottom. Kelly reciprocated by pushing her pelvis up onto me.

I groaned into the soft skin of her neck. "Oh Tom yessss...oh Tom!" she hissed.

I slid off her to her right and laid on my left side. I took her right nipple into my mouth

and sucked hard. My right hand slid into her bikini bottom. Kelly's pubic area and outer lips were so smooth and soft.

My mouth and tongue continued to devour her hard nipple and Kelly spread her legs allowing my hand to caress her hungry pussy. My middle finger glided along her slit while my index and ring fingers ran along her puffy vulva.

Kelly squirmed and cooed while I nibbled on her teat. She pushed my head down hard into her breast. Her other hand held my wrist while it massaged her damp snatch. Her moans and squeals were getting louder and stronger.

I partially climbed on top of Kelly to taste her left nipple. My middle finger pressed a little harder and began to spread her lips. I

gnawed on her nipple as my finger entered her wet fissure.

Kelly let out a deep gasp when I entered. While probing her I could feel her clit on the underside of my finger. After feasting on her titties I pushed up on my left hand to raise my torso to look upon her face.

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep. Sweet sighs emitted from her as I stimulated her clit.

Then her eyes opened and she smiled slightly. My cock was recovering and getting hard again. I then started to play more aggressively with her swelling clit.

"Oh fuck Tom...Ohhhh!" Kelly whined with a wince.

"Yeah Kel, cum for me!" I insisted.

Kelly tightly gripped my supporting forearm and I rubbed her clit hard and fast. I could hear the sounds of her wetness while I rapidly manipulated her pussy and clit.

Kelly got louder with her cries of orgasmic pleasure. Her knees started to bend and her body tightened. I watched her chest rise and fall with her deep short breaths.

"Oh God Tom! Ohhhh I'm Cumming...Fuck I'm Cummmm...!" she wailed.

Then I felt her inner walls spasm and her void filled with warm cum. "Mmmmm yes Kelly, that's it cum for me." I said with an aggressive tone.

Kelly's breathing was labored and her knees bent up toward her chest. Her legs were in spasms and I slowed my pace.

"Holy shit Tom!" she called out in a huff

I slid my fingers out and pulled my hand out of her bikini bottom. I brought my fingers to my lips and I could smell her inner aroma before I tasted her cum.

"Mmmmm Kel you taste amazing." I said lustfully as I sucked my fingers.

"Tom that was fucking intense." She said while lowering her legs.

I leaned down and kissed her and she ran her finger nails up and down my back. After a short sensuous kiss I whispered "I want more."

"Mmmmmm...help yourself big boy." She replied with a smirk.

I moved down and knelt between her legs and untied her bottom. I slipped it off and brought it to my face. They were soaked with her cum and other juices. They had a sweet and musty aroma. I sniffed and licked them while I gazed upon her flawless bald pussy.

It was like a closed fleshy clam glistening with her love juices. I tossed her bottoms onto the deck and lifted her dainty little feet up to my chest. I finally was able to feel and taste them.

Her soles and the pads of her toes were soft and pink. She teasingly curled and wiggled her toes in my face.

"Well there they are you fucking weirdo, do what you want with them." Kelly said with a laugh.

I took her left foot and ran my tongue from her heel to toes then back down again. The taste was of salty sweetness. I kissed and sucked her heel then the sides of her soles before taking her big toe into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm that's actually kinda hot." She said looking up at me giggling.

One by one I sucked on each toe swirling my tongue around them. I savored the feel and taste of them, they tasted better than I ever imagined.

Kelly dragged her right foot down my chest and over my belly to my groin. She circled

my shaft with sole and the ball of her foot. She wiggled her toes on my ball sack. She was looking up at me running her tongue around her lips and tweaking her nipples.

My dick grew harder when she rubbed the underside of it with the bridge of her foot. My saliva dripped down her right foot as I got more aroused.

"Mmmmmmm you like that Tommy?" She whispered in a seductive tone.

I just groaned with pleasure in response. I lifted her leg higher and ran my tongue over her Achilles to the back of her calf make my descent. As my tongue passed the back of her knee she rested her leg on my shoulder.

When I reached her inner thigh it was

delightfully soft and tender. I sucked and licked while her foot continued to play with my cock. She was rubbing the head in a circular motion with her big toe.

I had to reposition myself and Kelly lost contact with my dick. My face was inches away from it's destination. Kelly grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them upward while they spread. Her slit opened and I could finally see the pinkness of her inner lips.

I reached up and palmed her titties when I gave her pussy it's first kiss. Kelly tasted and smelled so sweet. I flicked my tongue on the outer ridges moving my head up and down.

I couldn't believe how wonderful she tasted. I applied more pressure and my

tongue slipped inside. She gasped and moaned, softly saying my name.

I hummed and moaned while I quenched my thirst with her sweet nectar. Kelly slid her hands down to her ass cheeks and spread them wide. I knew what she wanted from conversations we had in the past.

I pulled back to view her perfectly pink and puckering rosebud. Being I never rimmed a woman before I didn't know what to expect. I looked up at her face and she just smiled and nodded her head.

I lowered my mouth back to her pussy and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. Kelly moaned to the feel of my tongue fucking her.

I moved my right hand down her body and found her clit with my thumb. With my fingers on her pelvic area I circled her clit with my thumb.

I slipped my tongue out and flicked her taint as it moved to her bung. I pressed my tongue on it and I could feel it pulsate. Kelly whined and cooed saying my name.

I moved my hands to her as to spread her wider. Kelly once again pulled her legs up bending her body so I had better access.

I rimmed and licked I loved the new thrill of eating her ass. I pressed my tongue harder and it started to penetrate her.

Kelly's bung pulsated around the tip of my tongue. The feel of my tongue pushing in was intense. I never thought I'd actually be doing this with her.

I moaned into her while I tongue fucked her tight ass. I wanted to make her cum, so I moved my mouth back up to find her swollen clit.

I sucked it into my mouth and my tongue flicked it from within. I slid two fingers into her tight pussy as my pinky pressed on her bung. She gasped and grabbed my wrist, pulling it in tighter and her ass slowly swallowed my pinky.

Kelly moaned loudy, I finger fucked both holes as my mouth worked on her clit. Her hands gripped my head as she started to tremble.

Kelly yelled "Oh Tom, oh fuck yes, yes, yesss!" and her legs tightened, and I knew she was about to cum.

Then she yelled, "Oh God, oh fuckkkkk!" when I felt her pussy fill with her cum.

I removed my hand and surrounded her pussy with my mouth to lap up all the cum I could. She pulled my head in tight and her cum filled my mouth. Kelly's thighs squeezed my head while I enjoyed her orgasm.

My cock recovered from its time of ecstasy, ready to go again. Her orgasm subsided, and I licked her clean and crawled up to kiss her. I shared some of her cum and then she licked my beard to get the residue. As we kissed, Kelly wrapped her legs around my waist and I slid my cock into her pussy.

She gasped out "Oh Tom, I didn't think you

could go again."

"Fuck yeah I can," I said enthusiastically.

Our bodies were entangled and fused together in the hot summer night. With her arms around my neck, we kissed deeply while I fucked her slow and steady.

"Harder Tom, fuck me hard." Kelly whined into my mouth.

I pulled back and got up on my knees and thrusted hard and deep. Kelly grunted when our pelvises slapped together. She put her feet on my chest as my cock slipped in and out. I saw her cream on my shaft, every time I pulled back.

She looked at me with a serious look and barked at me, "Fuck me Tom, fuck me like

a mad dog!"

Kelly unwrapped her arms and legs from around me and rolled over with her ass in the air. I knelt behind her, grabbed her hips and I pushed my cock back into her pussy and she yelped with my thrust.

I placed my hand on the small of her back and my thumb was pressing on her sphinct. I wiped some of her juices with my thumb to moisten her bung. I massaged it in a circular motion adding a little more pressure.

12