A Porn Friendship Blooms

Story Info
Friend next door confesses to her porn desires.
3.4k words
4.56
36k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRNY1
PRNY1
267 Followers

"Hey I'm heading off the diner, want to come with?" I asked Annabelle, my next door neighbor as we both walked out of our respective apartments into the hallway.

She and her husband and their had moved in about two years ago and we had developed a neighborly friendship. Dinners over each other's place, water the plants and feed the cat kind of thing. I worked from home freelance and she does the same. Both my wife and her husband worked full time.

"Yeah sure, I was just going out to get something!" she said as she locked the door. "I have a little time."

Annabelle was always fun to be around. Definitely a little more out there than her husband, often saying things that would embarrass him. She was always joking and making light of all the tribulations in life. Our personalities meshed pretty well, although at times my sarcasm was a bit lost on her. We ate our breakfast, laughed a lot and complained about not getting enough work and how our spouse's annoyed us. We walked out the diner and headed back the apartment building.

"So, what are you up to for the rest of the day?" she asked.

"Eh, you know, just laying around the apartment and watch porn all day." I slyly grinned.

Without missing a beat, she said, "Ugh, I would love a day like that. I just usually get a few minutes here and there to porn out. It's so stressful sometimes, always worried that Tim will find my sex ramblings in the browser history, man I try to be so careful. He'd kill me if he found out. That sounds like such a great day, I'm jealous."

And she turned to look at me. My eyes wide, mouth slightly agape. We stopped dead on the sidewalk.

"Um, I guess by the look on your face you were kidding. I'm such an idiot." she said burying her face in her hands. "I can't believe I just confessed that to you."

I was smiling now, not being able to control my reaction to how funny the situation was. I was trying not to just laugh out loud. It didn't work.

"It's fine Annabelle, really." I said between laughing.

We stood there in the middle of the sidewalk in silence for what seemed like eternity.

Hoping to break the awkwardness, "You know about private or incognito browser windows right?"

"Private what?"

"They are windows you can launch in your browser that won't record your browsing history. There are even browsers you can download for your iPad. or phone"

"Really, oh my god, that's brilliant." and she perked up a bit, forgetting her embarrassment. "Can you show me. Please. That would make my life so much easier!"

"Um, yeah, sure."

"Listen, I know this is weird. I can probably figure out on my own if it this is too awkward."

"Nah, it's fine. really. What are porn watching friends for anyway!" I grinned.

"Ha, yeah, great, I have a few hours until a meeting, so is now ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, lets do it."

We walked back to her apartment and I waited in the living room for her to collect her various electronics. I walked her through how to find the settings on the different browsers and helped her find a secret browser to download for her iPad.

It was all a little strange. I was showing my friend next door, a woman, how to surreptitiously watch porn so her husband would not find out.

"Your so lucky that your wife understands that you watch porn. I wish I had that. I would love to be able to share it with Tim. That would be so fun. But alas, he is just too weird about it."

"Uh, she doesn't know. Carol would freak out if she did. Hence me knowing how to watch it with minimal possibility of someone finding out."

"Really! I totally though she would be more open to it. Man too bad our significant others are such prudes!" She smiled. "What sites do you use?

"Ah well, um." I stammered.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't push this, it's just so nice tone able to actually talk about it with someone, you know? But we can stop, it's fine." She said trying not to look too disappointed.

"No, no, it's totally cool. What about you, what do you like to watch or look at? Lets start there."

To say I wasn't attracted to Annabelle would be a lie. She was small, not petite, but had a well rounded, beautiful body, with curves in all the right places, cute short hair. It seemed like she enjoyed showing her cleavage and often wore tights or yoga pants that clung to her legs. I would have to admit she sometime showed up in my fantasies. So was it a bit awkward and a little weird, talking about porn with the woman next door.

"Ok, so I usually go through phases at what arouses me. Right now it's threesomes." She admitted.

"Yeah, I get stuck on that one too." I grinned.

"Ha, I bet, you're a man right. Let me guess, MFFs right?" She said using he abbreviation for male, female, female.

"Mostly, yep! I'm not very original."

"Well, I can get into either way. I wasn't really surprised that I liked to watch two guys going at it with a girl, kind of a fantasy of mine, but it caught me a little off guard that I loved watching two girls take care of a guy. And each other. I found the cuckhold thing a little interesting for a while, but I got bored with it. If there are two guys around, want them both getting busy!"

"Ha, yeah I guess that makes sense. There are some where the woman wants to watch her man have sex with another woman, a lot of times it involves humiliation, which I'm not really into, but if the wife or girlfriend wants to share her guy the another woman, that I can be into. The good ones are hard to find, really not much out there." I tried to say matter of factually.

"Aaah hmmm, I'll have to look for that. Unless you have one you can think of to show me?" And she handed me her iPad.

"Um, yeah, I think I know of one. Here let me see if I can find it." I opened a browser on the tablet went to one of the porn video sites and started to search for the video I was thinking about. Annabelle sat next to me transfixed at watching me navigate the screen. "Ah, here it is. This one." I pressed the thumbnail the video cued up.

"Well, press play, let me see it." I paused for a second, and looked up at her, then back down at the tablet, "It's fine, let's just watch it, I never watched porn with anyone. Here lets sit on the couch."

"Ooook, you sure?" I asked skeptically.

And she shook her head in affirmation. It was then I glanced up at the tv that was hanging on the wall in front of the couch we were sitting on and noticed an Apple TV sitting on a shelf right under it.

"You know you can stream this to your tv right?"

She looked at me wide eyed, mouth open. "Nooooo, really? Oh my god, yes! Fifty inches of porn! Do it, do it! Show me how!" She pleaded.

I poked at the remote on the coffee table, got the tv on and streaming device all set up and ready to go.

"Are you ready for this? Are you sure? I don't want you to keel over here, I know this is exciting for you..." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up!" and she smacked me on the arm, "Just play it for freaking sake."

I pressed the play button on the video and the tv screen came alive with the scene.

A woman dressed in an all white corset, panties and thigh high stockings led a man with a blindfold to a sofa. "Hey baby, you ready for your birthday gift?" The woman on the screen cooed as the man caressed her lingerie clad body. "Honey, I want to take the blindfold off and see you, you feel so sexy." The man begged. "We'll get there..." The scene continued to unfold with her silently beckoning a second similarly dressed woman who was hiding in different room and had her swap places with her and sit down next to the boyfriend. Then she moved away to watch the second woman as she kissed and fondled her lover's cock. The camera panned out as the girlfriend moved closer to kneel on the floor on other side of her boyfriend, watching her friend jack him off. "Oh, baby, this is so good, mmmm, keep going. Can I feel your mouth on me?" Her friend looked over to for approval, then took the boyfriend into her mouth. The girlfriend then began to caress his balls while her friend took his whole dick down her throat.

"Ok, this is pretty hot." Annabelle said, her knees clutched to her chest. "Hit pause for a sec."

I hit pause assuming this was getting too weird for her.

"Ok, the only way this really works...you know the reason we watch this stuff, is to um, masturbate." She flatly stated. "Because my pussy is on fire over here and I imagine that bulge in your pants is getting uncomfortable. So, ok, I'm totally cool with you playing with yourself while we watch this, if you're ok with me doing the same. I totally, totally understand if you don't, but I may pass out..."

"Ha, yeah I'm a little turned on over here too. So, um, yeah, sure, ok."

With that she pushed her hand under her black yoga pants and started diddling her clit. I started to rub my cock through my pants and started the video again.

The video continued to play and the scene unfolded with the girlfriend sneaking in back of the couch to lift the blindfold off. "Oh my god it's Lexi, honey, what..." the boyfriend said surprised. "I wanted to do something special for you love." The girlfriend said in a sultry voice. "Ugh, oh Ginger baby, Lexi's mouth is so good! Baby, is it ok if she keeps sucking me, is it ok baby?" The boyfriend pleaded as the girlfriend leaned in to talk in his ear. "Do whatever you want with her baby, she's your present..." and she looked down at her friend. "Lexi baby, let my boyfriend fuck your mouth! Go ahead baby, use her..." The boyfriend reached for the back of Lexi's head and started pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck this." Annabelle said as she pushed down her pants and took one leg out, moving her panties aside and spreading her knees for better access. She plunged two fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out a few times and began to circle her clit with her fingers in earnest. "You can pull out your cock, if we are going to do this, lets do it right."

I freed my cock from my pants, alternating watching the video and taking peeks at Annabelle, who had slid down on the couch, only her head resting on the back of it, panties hanging on one leg, both legs spread wide and hanging off the couch.

"Uuuughgh, fuck she is watching her boyfriend stick his cock in her friend. Fuck, just watching her. Yes, give it to her, fuck this is hot!" She spoke over the moans on the audio.

The video continued. The boyfriend alternating fucking and eating out the two women, the two women alternating sucking on his cock, and licking each other's pussies and tits.

Fuuuck I'm so close, fuck, fuck... how much longer is this? Mmmmm, I like to wait until...uuuugh." Annabelle had both of her breasts out over the top of her scoop necked shirt at this point, tweaking her nipples with one hand while circling her clit with the other.

I tapped the screen of the iPad between us. "About a minute in a half." I sputtered out as I drove my hand over my cock. I was going to have a hard time holding out. Between the video and siting next to an attractive woman fucking herself, I was having a hard time controlling myself.

"UUUUGH, I can do it, try too hold out with me. Just come wherever you want, I'll clean it up later....Just come at the end...aaaah"

We sat there masturbating together in silence. Just the sounds from the porn and our mutual jacking off were audible. With about 15 seconds to go, I couldn't hold out and began coming, right before the porn actor sprayed his come all over the waiting faces and tits of the actresses, all over the floor in front of me.

"AAAAh UUUUgh fuck you...UUUUGH...MMMMMM FUUUUUUUCK!" Annabelle went hard over the edge, almost falling off the couch, as the girls licked the come off each others tits and the scene faded. "Holy crap that was intense, I'm soaked."

Annabelle sat there on the couch in silence, breathing hard, slowly coming down and trying to extend the last twitches of her orgasm by curling her clit with her fingers. With a sigh she wiped her fingers on her shirt. She looked over at me and smiled, I was still holding cock my hand.

"So that was fun! I never watched porn, or masturbated for that matter, in front of someone before. Actually, I guess I should say with someone before. Did you think it was fun?" She kind of scrunched her face a bit when she asked the question, looking a little unsure of the situation. She was still sitting there with her legs spread, one pant leg still on and her tits still exposed, out over her shirt.

My pants were still around my ankles on the floor, puddles of come on the floor. "Annabelle,..yes I did. How could I not really."

"So what did you like about it? You know, watching porn together? I liked that it as kind of dirty, or dirtier anyway. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I loved when you would glance over at me and watch." She smiled. "And you stroking your cock, so near me, but like, me not touching it. And getting so turned on watching that guy fuck those two women, and knowing you were turned on too. That orgasm was pretty astounding, you know, for just playing with myself! And I looked over just as you started spew all that come. Fuck you see it in these videos all time, but to see it right next to you...shit that was great."

"Um yeah, it was pretty great having someone so close to you orgasm like that. Like I know I had nothing to do with it, really, but it was awesome to watch, to hear you while watching the same video as me. So yeah, having someone enjoy watching at the same time I did is a total turn on. And, um, your pretty hot when you masturbate, it was fun watching you let loose like that. I'm sure you look great naked, but it was fun watching you play with yourself half dressed like that."

"Yeah really, I love keeping some clothes on, even when I have sex, just seems a little naughtier somehow. I looooove watching when a guy is fucking a babe with his dick poking out of his pants or his pants a just pulled down enough. And the whole guy coming on the girl thing, fuck I've never had it done to me, but hell it turns me so on. What about you, what do you like?"

"Well, as you can probably tell, the whole watching thing, or sharing thing. I don't know why, but someone so turned by the thought a wife or girlfriend that likes watching a husband or boyfriend fuck another woman. Sends me over the edge. And I know it's stupid, but white thigh highs, slays me, just slays me. It might be because I had a girlfriend who wore them once. And fucking with heels on, I love that...."

We sat here for a minute just looking at each other. And we just started laughing at each other.

"Well, it is a kind of odd situation we find ourselves in." She said, "You know, besides the fact we are siting here half naked next to each other on the couch, my pussy dripping and your come on the floor of my living room. Soooo why don't I get you a towel, I'll clean my self up a bit, or, at least get dressed." And she smiled a devilish grin, as though she had just gotten away with something. "Because I think we need to talk about this." She pulled her panties and the yoga pants back up and got up and started walking out of the room while putting her tits back into her shirt. She came back and threw me a towel. I wiped off my hands and dick, and stuffed my self back in and pulled up my pants. She grabbed the towel from me and wiped up the floor.

She sat down next to me.

"Ok, that was fun. So like, the most fun I've had, um, that way in a while. Do you...do you want to do this again?" She asked, her voice both excited and unsure.

"Well Annabelle, I feel the same, really, it was fun, exciting and well, a little weird. Which actually makes it that much more exciting." I said tentatively. "But, we need to be completely, well we need to be, I'm not sure if the word is honest, but..."

"Clear about intentions with this. We definitely need some ground rules I think, Yes?" she asked.

"Yeah, absolutely."

"Ok, so I think the first should be, no touching each other. This needs to be completely platonic. Well, as platonic as two people playing with themselves in the same room can be. I just want to play with myself and share this, to have someone to talked to about this with, ya know, watching porn and sex and stuff. It'll be so great to have that"

"And we need to talk about things, things we like, things that bother us, and if we start to get weirded out by any of this, we need to be truthful about it." I tried to sound thoughtful, because, well, I wanted it to sound that way,

"Yes, totally agree. And we have to be, I don't know, tolerant of each others taste in porn, unless the other is really disturbed by it. I know there is some weird things out there, but if it's a legitimate, um, kink? Or whatever, we should give it a try. Sound good?" She asked.

"Sounds right. And if it starts to affect the marriages, we have to call it off, okay?" I said thinking we were both pretty unsure of this.

"Yeah, yeah, right, totally. Listen, we just have a similar interest. I know this is weird, probably not normal. But if we keep some boundaries, we'll be ok. Well, ok-ish. I can't say our significant others would understand."

"Yeeeah, you're right there. And no talking about it to anyone. well maybe a therapist." I said with an uncomfortable chuckle.

"Ha, oh my god, you so are right." She smiled.

"And, thanks for all the tips, really, it will make my solo sessions much less stressful!" She said, "Soooo, when should we do this again? I mean should we try and plan it out? Look at calendars?"

Hmmmm." I thought abut it for a minute. "Well we pretty much know we are around a lot, and we live next door to each other, so we kind of know everyone's schedule. Just keep it loose? Maybe we can use WhatsApp to communicate. That way we can stay off texts and stuff."

"I have that! See, I'm not such a dweeb." She giggled a bit. "And I get to pick the next porn!"

"Ok, sounds fair. And listen, this is fun, let's make sure it stays that way."

"Yeah, now get out of here before I have to sign into my meeting!"

We said our goodbyes and I walked next door, not sure of what I have gotten into. My phone buzzed. I opened the app...

"Oh so I have the perfect one picked to show you next porn buddy!" I looked at my phone shaking my head, and deleted the message.


PRNY1
PRNY1
267 Followers