Friends: It Started With Eyedrops

Story Info
It leads to new fun for Chandler/Monica/Rachel.
6.1k words
4.69
140.1k
23

Part 14 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Friends: Deleted Scenes - It Started With Eyedrops

Rachel and Monica had been to the eye doctor earlier in the day, where Rachel got some drops for her eye. She was freaked out about anything going near her eyes, so Monica offered to help her. As Rachel slouched with her head resting on the back of the couch, Monica sat beside her with the medicine. She suggested doing a practice run, however Rachel knew her roommate was lying. She moved her head, just as Monica squeezed the dropper, getting fluid on her cushions.

"All right, come here!" Monica said, getting up and pulling Rachel off the couch by her legs.

"What are you? Monica!! Stop it!! Oh my god! Stop it!" Rachel protested as she was dragged onto the floor and rolled onto her back.

"I am going… I'm going--Turn over!" Monica scolded as Rachel tried to wriggle away, "I'm… I am going to get these drops in your eyes."

Monica was straddling the woman's body. She put the bottle in her mouth, so she could hold Rachel's arms.

"Oh my god! You really are freakishly strong!" Rachel exclaimed, as she was easily overpowered by her roommate.

Monica started biting on the plastic bottle, trying to squirt drops into Rachel's eye.

"Monica! Stop it!" Rachel protested, in vain.

She thrashed her head back and forth. Because of this, Monica missed her eyes completely, and ended up spraying the liquid all over Rachel's face and the carpet around her head.

Finally, the stronger woman spit out the bottle onto the floor. "Damn! It's empty!"

As Monica restrained Rachel, her struggling eventually abated. The girls held their positions, each trying to figure out what to do next.

Rachel spoke first, realizing how Monica was on top of her, holding her down.

"Wow, y'know if Joey and Chandler walked in right now, we could make a fortune!"

They looked into each other's eyes. Moments passed; although to them, time had stopped. They hadn't been with each other since Chandler and Monica had gotten together. All three had felt that the couple needed some exclusive time to grow their relationship. Yet at that moment, each woman knew what the other was thinking.

"Are you as turned on as I am?" Rachel asked.

"Hell, yeah!" Monica replied.

Without a second thought, she pounced on Rachel's mouth. Months of pent up passion exploded. Monica's body pressed down into her roommate, as she straddled her waist and hips. Neither girl seemed to notice how tightly Monica continued to hold Rachel's arms to the floor. Their mutual desire was all they knew.

Monica released her right arm, but only to grope Rachel's breast through her grey tank-top. Rachel took the opportunity to wrap her fingers around the back of Monica's head and hold it as they french-kissed passionately.

Monica sat up and pulled her light green V-neck shirt over her head. Then she reached around back and quickly removed her black bra.

"I need you to suck my tits, Rach," she announced with resolve.

Monica scooted back onto Rachel's thighs and, grabbing her wrists, pulled her up to a sitting position. Rachel caressed the smooth skin of Monica's back as she licked and sucked her best friend's breasts.

"Oh god, Rach... I've missed feeling you suck them. Oh, I need this."

"I need it too, Mon. I need you to make me cum."

Monica tugged at Rachel's shirt, pulling it off her body. As Rachel kept licking her breasts, Monica unsnapped her partner's bra and helped her out of it. Hard nipples pushed into Monica's stomach.

"Move to the couch," she said softly.

It was clear that Monica wanted to be the aggressor right then, and that was just fine with Rachel. Both girls quickly crawled over. Rachel sat up on the cushions, and Monica knelt between her legs. They embraced, kissing.

"Oh, Monica, I'd forgotten how good it is to feel your breasts on mine."

"I hadn't," was Monica's lustful reply as she initiated another long impassioned kiss.

Their hands roamed each other's torsos, touching skin and fondling flesh. Monica held Rachel's breasts as she took one in her mouth and gently sucked it.

"Oh Mon! Yes!"

Monica ran her tongue all over Rachel's breasts, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples. She gently nibbled on one, eliciting a moaned "omigod" from her roommate.

Monica found her way back to her friend's mouth. She probed it lavishly with her tongue, before pushing her back into the pillows of the couch. As Monica sat back on her heels, she unbuttoned Rachel's dark blue jeans. They locked eyes as she pulled the zipper down.

"Yes," Rachel whispered with a look of anticipation.

Monica pulled the jeans off her partner's body, removing her shoes at the same time. Rachel's white thong was quickly tossed aside. And last, Monica took off her little white socks. She wanted her girl to be as naked as the day she was born.

With a look of serious, determined lust, Monica slid her hands under Rachel's ass, leaned in, and lifted her hips off the couch. She was indeed "freakishly strong" and she showed this as she brought a pussy to her mouth, resting her elbows on the edge of the furniture. Both women were well beyond the need for more foreplay, and Monica dove in with abandon. She hadn't had a pussy in months, and Rachel's was her favorite.

With Monica holding her hips up, Rachel's hands were under her, balancing her body as she rested her shoulders against the back cushions. Her toes brushed on the floor. Rachel was focused on her roommate. Brilliant blue eyes looked back as her cunt was serviced.

She whimpered as Monica sucked on her clit. She moaned as Monica licked every fold of her labia. She gasped as Monica plunged her tongue deep inside her, wagging it up and down. She threw her head over the back of the couch, groaning, "god, yes, Mon... oh my god... that feels incredible..." Monica knew exactly what her roommate loved, and she did exactly those things.

This erotic scene was interrupted by an opening door. Monica dropped Rachel's hips to the couch and stood up, forgetting that she was topless.

"Chandler!" she said in surprise, then brought her arms up to hide her breasts.

Rachel stood and grabbed the throw blanket, trying to cover herself.

"What? What's going on here? You two promised..."

"I know, I know, Chandler, I'm so sorry," Monica pleaded. She gestured, not realizing that she was revealing her chest again. "Please don't be mad. Rachel and I... I don't know... I'm sorry, it just happened..."

Rachel continued, "Please don't be mad at her, Chandler. It was my fault. I started it."

"Look, Mon, you know I don't mind AT ALL that you and Rachel... did stuff... together. It's just that I thought you and I needed some time, y'know, for ourselves..." he started to say.

Monica stopped him, "We'll make it up to you. Honest, we will."

"How?" he challenged.

The girls glanced at each other. Rachel's look said everything Monica needed to know.

"We'll do this with you..." she said, gesturing to herself, Rachel, and the couch, "and we promise it'll be better than any sex you've ever had." Rachel stepped over and whispered in Monica's ear. "Really?" was her quiet reply, "Are you up for that?"

"Well, yeah... are you?"

Monica gave her a sneaky little grin, "Yeah, it sounds like it could be hot."

"What? What could be hot?" Chandler asked frantically.

Monica and Rachel moved to stand on either side of him. Rachel discretely opened her covering.

"Well, if you want to find out," Monica said seductively, "you need to come with us to the bedroom."

He looked down at their beautiful bare breasts.

"Do you want to find out?" Rachel asked, taking his hand and placing it on her breast. Chandler gave a panicked looked to his new girlfriend, like he was going to get in trouble.

Monica smiled, taking his other hand and placing it on her own tit. Answering his unspoken question, she said, "It's okay, sweetie. I want you to touch her."

They went to Monica's bedroom, where Rachel threw off the blanket. She went to her roommate's lingerie drawer and began throwing all the garments on the bed.

Monica quickly stripped out of her black pants and black tennis shoes. Her thong went to the floor, and she was as naked as her roomie. Then she helped Chandler out of his clothes. She gave him little suggestive pecks on his neck and chest, but found that he was somewhat distracted by Rachel's naked body... her pert breasts, slim frame, sexy legs, and small round ass. Monica quietly laughed at him.

"Thinkin' about what you want to do to her, big guy?" Chandler stammered a denial, still uncertain of what was happening. She smiled. "Well, you better. Like I said, we're BOTH going to make it up to you."

She kissed him passionately, and he tasted Rachel in his girlfriend's mouth.

"I know you like your women in lingerie," Monica said. "So how about you pick out some things for me and Rach to wear for you?"

Chandler smiled, "Really? All right."

He picked through the garments and handed Monica a black satin bustier.

"Let's see you need some of these," he said, fishing out a pair of black sheer-top stockings. "Oh, and high heels from your closet."

"What? No panties?" she gently needled him.

Chandler returned her teasing. "Why bother? They wouldn't be on you for very long."

Monica smiled at him and began putting on the strapless lingerie.

"What about me, Chandler? Everything that Monica has should fit me, too," Rachel said, snuggling into his side, and provocatively sliding her hand down his chest to his cock.

"Hmmm... let's see... for you..." He found a white silk slip. "...this. Oh, can't forget these," he said handing her a pair of white lace-top thigh-highs.

She seductively wagged her head. "Oh no... can't forget those. Um, lemme guess... no panties for me either?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Do I even need to answer that?" he replied.

"How about heels?" she asked.

He thought a moment. "No, let's not. This will make you seem more... innocent."

She smiled. It was anything but a naive smile. She cupped his balls in her hand, and gently massaged them. His mostly hard dick, slowly came to full firmness.

"Well, I think you're gonna find out just how innocent I'm NOT."

Monica was nearly dressed, and she fastened her stockings to the garter straps of the bustier. When she finished, she turned, and asked in a sultry voice, "Are my seams straight, Chandler?"

She ran her fingers up the back of her thigh and caressed her cheek. Chandler ogled her legs and bare ass. His eyes traced the line all the way up from her 3" stiletto heel.

"DAMN!" he stammered, as she smiled at him over her bare shoulder. He wanted to stick his dick in her right then, but he told himself that even better things would happen if he waited.

Chandler looked to Rachel. She was straightening the shoulder strap, having donned her required garb. The lingerie came down just past her ass, and the stockings' white lace bands peeked out below the bottom of Monica's sexy slip. Rachel's breasts filled the top quite nicely, and her erect nipples created two soft vertical creases down the front of the fabric.

Monica let down her hair as she strutted toward her boyfriend.

"So I bet you want to just throw us on the bed and fuck us. Am I right, Chandler?"

"Well, that's the general idea," he laughed softly. Then a look of uncertainty came on his face. "That IS the idea, right?"

Rachel answered from her new place, kneeling in the middle of the bed.

"Well... that's the eventual idea... but we thought about some OTHER things to do first. C'mere, Mon."

Monica gave Chandler a sexy smile as she joined Rachel. Her roommate pushed garments out of the way to make a space for her on the bed, then casually dug through the lingerie scattered around them.

Rachel secretly applauded Monica's ability to control her obsessive neatness amid the messy pile of clothes. She'd have to tell her that, later.

"Gee, Monica, you missed a pair of stockings," she said nonchalantly. "Here. Let me help you put them on."

The roommates knelt facing each other. Chandler watched as his girlfriend gave him a knowing glance, then held out her hands. Rachel flashed her own mischievous look at him, as she took a black stocking and began tying it around Monica's wrists.

With the soft restraint in place, Monica turned to face Chandler. Rachel moved behind her, playing with her black hair and caressing her shoulders.

"Do you think this is too kinky, Chandler?" Monica asked seductively, "That we would want to try a little light bondage?"

"No, no, not at all," he stammered in disbelief, wondering if he was going to awake any moment from this steamy dream.

"Good," Rachel smiled as her hands glided under Monica's arms. "'Cuz we were thinking that maybe I could tie Monica up... and then maybe you could tie me up... and then..."

Chandler finished her words in his mind, imagining what he would do with Monica and Rachel in that situation.

He watched as Rachel's hands slid behind the cups of Monica's strapless bustier.

"Ooo, her nipples are hard," Rachel reported, as she gently massaged her friend's tits. "I think she's really getting into this."

Chandler began stroking his dick as he watched Monica. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the touch of Rachel's hands, and the soft nibbles of Rachel's mouth on her neck and ear.

"Wanna see?" Rachel asked, coyly.

He nodded. Rachel slowly pulled down the bodice of Monica's black bustier, folding it back on itself to expose her full breasts.

"Watching is sooo sexy, isn't it, Chandler?" the dirty blonde asked, as resumed fondling Monica's breasts. He agreed, wholeheartedly.

"Well," she continued, "they say that the imagination is the MOST erotic thing. They say it can be far more of a turn-on... than what you actually see. So how about... for the next little while... we let Monica try to imagine what's happening?"

At this, Rachel took the mate to the silk hose holding Monica's wrists, and brought it over her head to her eyes. She snugly tied it as a blindfold for her roomie. A slight smile crossed Monica's lips.

"Omigod," Chandler mumbled. He had never realized that it could be so arousing to see his girlfriend being tied up like this.

Rachel held out her hand to him. He came to the bed and took it. She guided him up and joined him in front of his beautiful girlfriend. Rachel kissed him, then whispered in his ear, "lick her tits with me."

Chandler and Rachel both bent down and began licking. They tried not to touch Monica with anything but their mouths. She moaned, imagining what they looked like, and trying to determine who was at which breast.

"Oh you guys," she whispered, "oh, wow."

Rachel's hand gently grabbed onto the breast that Chandler was licking, letting her manicured nails press into it, and hoping it would throw a little curve at Monica. They lovingly bathed her breasts with their tongues, as Monica giggled and swam in her erotically dark world.

Chandler left her chest, but Rachel continued licking. He took Monica's hands, and then ran his fingers up her arms, and back down to the stocking at her wrists.

"Do you really like this, Mon?" he asked, wanting to make sure that she wasn't uncomfortable with something so unusual for them.

A broad smile shone on her face. "Oh Chandler, please don't think I'm... sick... or anything... but... yes! I like this... a lot!"

"You are so sexy," he smiled at her, though he knew that she couldn't see him. He leaned in and kissed her. At first she jumped slightly, not knowing he was so close, but then her lips searched the air to find him.

"Why don't you move up?" he suggested, lovingly.

Chandler and Rachel helped her crawl to the head of the bed, and Monica curled up amid the pillows. They looked at her. So erotic. High heels, black stockings, sexy legs demurely together, wrists tied, blindfolded. Almost looking like a dirty pinup from the 1940's.

"So what are you going to do with me?" Rachel asked him, luridly.

Monica felt them crawl off the bed. "Guys, where are you going?"

"Don't worry, Mon. We're still here."

"Well, um, tell me... things... okay?" she said with a shy grin.

"Let's see," Rachel began to narrate, "he's picking out some stockings... they're your tan ones." Monica heard Rachel's voice move from the side to the end of the bed. She could tell that her roommate was facing away. "And now Chandler's put my hands on the footboard of the bed..." A nasty smile entered her voice, "mmm, and he's tying me to it. Ooo, yeah... you can go tighter, baby."

Chandler cinched the knot around her small wrist, then tied the loose end of the fabric to the wood. "Like that?" he taunted.

"Mmm, yeah, Chandler, just like that. Oh god, this is so kinky," Rachel groaned, obviously pleased with things.

Monica was rubbing her nipple. "Tell me..." she whispered.

Chandler spoke up. "She feels so good, Monica. I can't believe you're letting me do this. Sexy slim legs... soft breasts... she feels good wearing your stockings and slip."

Rachel took over from him.

"He's got my wrists tied to the footboard. He's caressing my body... oh, this silk feels nice... Do it, Chandler, do it... Now he's grabbing my breasts... mmm, yeah, he's rubbing my tits. Is this your fantasy, Chandler? To have your way with a beautiful woman? To grope her body? While she can't... do... a thing... about it?"

Rachel stared alluringly at him. Chandler answered her by lowering the straps of her slip, and letting them fall to her elbows. The garment peeled away from her chest. Her long hair came nearly to her nipples.

Chandler slid his hands inside her locks and held her head as he kissed her passionately, probing with his tongue. Their soft moans of passion resounded in each other's mouth. Monica caressed her breasts as she listened to the erotic sounds.

"Mmm, yes, my neck," she heard. Then a little while later, "Oh Chandler, yes, your tongue... oh yes, feel how hard my nipples are... Oh, suck them... oh yeah, suck on them..."

Monica pictured Chandler suckling Rachel's tit, and she longed for her mouth to be attached to the other. She licked her lips.

Chandler reached around and caressed Rachel's ass, then slid his hand under the front of the slip and gently rubbed her clit. She opened her legs, allowing him further in.

"Mmmm, rub my pussy. Mmmm.. oh FUCK, Chandler, I wish you'd do this more often... I bet Monica would let you... I bet Mon would let you take me... and fuck me... whenever you want... How does that sound to you, Mon?"

Monica's hands had found their way between her legs. She was slowly rubbing herself.

"Tell me more," she purred.

"He pulled down my top and now he's sucking on my tits. Mmm... now his hands are caressing by bare shoulders and... oh my, Chandler. You dirty boy!" she mockingly scolded. "I guess he wants me on my knees, Mon. Is there something you want, Chandler? With me, like th- mmmm!"

Monica heard her word cut off as her mouth was filled. She smiled, imagining her beautiful roommate on her knees... tied hands by her shoulders... with Chandler's hard dick in her mouth. Monica's fingers were rapidly rubbing across her clit.

"Keep going," she panted. "Keep talking."

"I've got her on her knees. And I'm holding her head and sliding my cock in her mouth. That's it, Rach, suck it good."

His eyes went from his sex-partner to his girlfriend.

"Oh yeah, Mon," he groaned. "Do that... touch yourself... rub your clit for me."

"I hate... I hate to break it to you... honey, but... I'm not doing it for you," she panted with a smile.

He got a little grin. "All right, Monica? I'm standing here, getting my dick sucked by Rachel. I don't think it really matters who you're doing it for... as long as you just keep doing it!"

"You got it, big guy," Monica giggled, as she stretched her legs out and opened them a bit, hoping she was giving him a better view.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12