Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, what's that" I said, turning around and dropping my shorts. I turned slowly, my long cock standing straight up, the head suffused with blood, practically pulsing.

"I like looking at big, fat, long cocks; makes me so wet and horny. And big balls full of presents for my mouth and my tits," she said, her hand parting her pubes, sliding down into her crotch.

"Yeah, I can see how that would definitely make someone horny. You know what I like?" I said, my hand grasping the shaft of my cock. She licked her lips and slid her fingers inside her pussy. I looked at the tops of her stockings and they were already dark with moisture.

"Mmmmm, no baby, tell me. Tell Lori what you like..." Her eyes were heavy; her hand sped up in her cunt.

"I love putting my cock in a woman's pillows and stroking up and down while my balls slap the bottom. I mean real hot, slick, sloppy, part blowjob, part titty fuck." I reached down and started stroking my cock, wanting nothing more than to split her open with it, but relishing the game. The balance of the torture of having it so close, but knowing that playing this hand through would be worth it, kept me from busting a nut all over the carpet.

She moved up in front of me and went down on her knees and without a word, began greasing up my rod with her lips. She took a lot of it in her mouth, coating it with copious amounts of spit. After a minute or two of her amazing lips, she lay down and spit into her cleavage, rubbing her round globes together getting them nice and slippery. I knelt down across her flat stomach and slid my dick between her warm creamy breasts. She pushed them together and I began slipping it in and out, her mouth and tongue grabbing at it as it poked out the top.

"Really?" she remarked between strokes. "Do you like nice soft tits or big firm tits" she asked, her breath coming in gasps as I fucked her huge tits slowly, my balls brushing against her before retreating, seeing the dark head disappear between her tits.

"I like em soft enough so it's like a hug, but firm enough so that I can feel the firmness sliding along the length of my sloppy wet cock." She twisted and pinched her nipples, her arms holding most of the weight of her delicious globes as they encased my hot cock, slipping in and out of her perfect cleavage.

"I REALLY like when guys cum in my mouth. Mmmm, it's awesome, do you like cumming in a girl's mou..." she began, interrupted by me sliding forward, burying my dick her mouth, exploding with hot fluid blasting into the back of her hungry mouth. Her fingernails locked into the cheeks of my ass pulling me deeper in her mouth and throat as her lips and tongue milked every drop from my cock. I rolled off to the side and sat down on the floor next to her as she licked her lips, propped up on one elbow smiling at me.

"What else do you like Lori?" I asked, hopefully. I figured if we had taken the game this far, might as well see how far we could go.

"You know, it's nice to be able to have a friendly conversation with someone who is so understanding. I mean, it's not like I'd ever cheat on my husband or anything. I just love talking about sex with someone who understands, and feels kinda like I do about it. Love is one thing, sex is another," she said as she put her high heels on either side my waist, standing over me. Her snatch was practically dripping with her honey as she slowly bent her knees, holding herself above my still stiff hard prick.

"I love sex, don't you?" she said thoughtfully. I put my hands out, holding the perfect globes of her ass, inching my fingers towards her hot wet slit, pulling her labia gently aside. She put one hand behind my neck to pull my mouth to her nipple, her other hand grasping my pole at the base, holding it in place. She shuddered as I ran my tongue around her nipple, tracing the darker patches around them, her hips slowly lowering closer to my dick. I could feel the heat as she put pressure on the head of it, her soft velvety cunt lips parting slowly to give the head of my cock a hot wet kiss. She opened to me, relaxing to allow the head to slip inside. I kneaded her ass, gripping it tightly, my lips and tongue busy on her tits.

"I really like big dicks, Bob's is just not big enough. I mean, his is about 6 inches, but it's not wide. I like young hung studs who know how to use it who want to take me nice and slow at first."

I lowered her inch by inch, her hands gripping my hair and directing my mouth back and forth between her beautiful tits. I licked and sucked and nibbled on her nipples as inch after inch of my long, wide prick disappeared inside her. She breathed in and out slowly and steadily, calming the muscles in her tight cunt that was slowly splitting her open.

"I wish I could find someone who had a cock like that, that I could trust, you know what I mmmm oh... mean?" Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, thrusting her chest in my face, turning slowly to slap her tits against each cheek, my tongue licking her nipples as the moved back and forth.

"Mmmmm" I groaned as our pubic hair meshed together, her ass now resting on my thighs. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean, someone who could give you a satisfying fuck when you really needed it, without having to worry about anyone finding out, especially your husband or your son."

"Yeah, I wish I could find someone like that. Someone that understands that I need to have a nice slow fuck first to get things moving, and then feel cum splash inside me."

"Just once and you're done?" I asked, sliding her small body up and down the length of my prick.

"Oh no" she said, her hands resting on my shoulders. "I like the first one to be nice and slow, and then I like the second one to be doggy style. I love the deeper penetration, and they can grab my tits and bang the shit out of me hard and fast. Oh... Wow, that'd be... ooooh nice to find. Does thinking of doing that make you want to cum Chris? Huh oh, God I know I want to cum..."

I just nodded and slid her up and down faster holding her above me as I felt the walls of her pussy spasm, causing the boiling in my nuts to erupt, exploding inside her. "Oh YEAH! MM HMMM I know what you mean... YES"

"Oh my god that would be awesome... oh yeah yeah Yesssss" she moaned loudly, as I let go of her ass, settling her in my lap, sliding down the last few inches, my cock still sheathed within her.

We caught our breath for a minute or two, just moving our hips around, my dick still hard inside her. She slumped against me, her arms going around my back, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"You, young man" she said breathing heavily in my ear, her pussy massaging my cock, "are a very naughty boy." Her throaty chuckle when I jumped, pushing deeper, was the kind of voice that would make any male's balls twitch. Her tongue ran along the outside of my earlobe while I massaged her hips and her ass, pulling my hips slightly back and forth, the small motions stirring up our passion once more. She pulled her head back to face me, her hand on my cheek.

"If you don't take me into that bedroom right now and fuck me silly, I swear I will cut your balls off." Her sexy chuckle turned to a high pitched scream as I lunged to my feet, crushing her to my chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I hugged her huge tits to my chest, the motion of walking across the room making her moan from the play of my cock in and out of her soaking wet cunt. Her panty hose slid along my sides and back, lighting my skin on fire. I bumped into her cervix gently with each long stride, practically running through the door of her room to lay her on the bed. I stood next to it, shifting her legs so she could put her feet on the edge, rising up with a slick pop as she unsheathed my sword from her tight wet scabbard.

Before I could attack her, the phone rang. She looked at the caller ID, saying "Shit!" and reached over and picked it up, putting a finger to her lips. I stood next to the bed, not uttering a sound.

"Hello? Oh, Hey Honey! Yeah, I miss you; I'm horny as hell, too!" She grinned, I fought not to laugh.

"When you comin home to take care of my kitty, you know I need your massive thing to be satisfied baby." she said, laying back on the bed putting her fingers in her snatch, and licking them clean of our mingled fluids. Her eyes lit up as whoever it was said something. I assumed it was her husband. The disappointed tone in her voice was completely at odds with the joyous smile on her face when she said, "You have to stay another WEEK? Oh, Baby that blows! You were supposed to come home and take care of me, I've been bad!"

She switched back to understanding wife tone. "Yeah, okay. No, I understand. Promotions do that. Yeah, call me tonight okay?" She stared at my cock as she said "I'll get my big dildo out and you can tell me what to do with it. Yeah, me too. k. bye!"

She looked at me thinking hard, once she hung up. She bit her lip for a second and dialed a number. Holding a finger to her mouth, she waited.

"Bobby? Hey honey. Yeah, what are you doing? Uh Huh. okay. Yeah, Dad's gone an extra week. No, I'm okay. You have fun up there, I'm just gonna take a bath and crash early. No, don't worry. Yeah, I'll be just fine..." she finished, smiling at my slowly rising prick.

"Nope, I'm cool. When do you think you'll be home? I'm going to chain the doors so call me fir... oh, sure I can hold on."

She put her finger on her lips again but motioned me forward with her other hand. "I'm on hold" she said before taking the head of my cock between her lips. Sucking on it for a minute or so, she let it go suddenly saying, "You are? Okay. I'll probably go to the lake house then. Yeah, call me if you need anything. Love you too" she smiled, hitting the off button and putting the phone in the cradle.

She sighed, lying back on the bed. Picking up the phone and hitting it to turn it on, she heard a dial tone and shut it off again. She turned and dropped it into the cradle next to the bed.

"Okayyyyy" she said with a big sigh, lying back on the bed, her breasts standing up firm. Jesus Christ, I loved her body, and now that I'd had a taste, my crush was turning into infatuation. I looked at her and stood back, folding my arms across my chest.

"Lori, seriously, you never have to worry about me, okay?" Her smile was brilliant, like I'd just made her proud. "That was by far the most amazing experience of my life; I wouldn't do anything to ruin anything that just happened."

"Oh, so you're done?" she said non-committedly, unhooking the garter belt and pushing it down over her hips. "You bang the old lady and think that's all you're going to get" she said softly, walking across the bed to stand in front of me. Her nipples were just about at eye level with me, her hands on her hips, one hip cocked.

"No." I licked one nipple. "Fucking." I licked the other. "Way" I said, reaching quickly out, grabbing her ankles and pulling them towards me. She fell on her back in the middle of the bed as I scrambled between her thighs, burying my face in her sloppy wet cunt.

"Ohhh!" she wailed, her hands going to the back of my head. "Are you sure honey? Aren't I messy?" she asked, one hand pushing me deeper into her crotch, the other pulling me back. I shook my head, dislodging both her hands, my own gripping her ass tightly as I used my elbows and biceps to force her legs open.

"That's just us, you'd blow me after I came in you, wouldn't you?" I asked, propped up on my elbows ready to dive back in.

"Bob would never go near me until the next day or one time if I used an enema. He thought it was gross." I could see the conflicting emotions on her face. I let her legs go and reversed positions, putting my cock near her mouth. I pulled her onto her side to face me and lifted up a leg paving the way to her snatch. I kissed up one thigh, jumped over her pussy completely and kissed down the other.

"I don't know Chris," she said doubtfully. I stopped and moved my face over her opening, the results of our joining still wet on her labia. I blew softly on her lips and clit, moving my head around. She grabbed my mostly hard cock in one hand, my ass in the other and speared her face with my cock. Bobbing up and down, my cock head bouncing off the back of her throat, she started going to town on me. Pulling me out of her mouth she gasped, "Oh god, Mmmmm, it's so fuckin YUMMY!" She licked up one side and down the other, pausing for several long moments to clean off any remnants lingering on my swollen sack.

I skipped light kisses all along her legs and stomach, getting closer and closer to her clit as she slid more and more of me into her throat. I felt her work the muscles around me so she wouldn't gag so by the time I felt her nose against my balls, I was sucking her hard little clit like it was a third nipple. Neither of us lasted much longer, her thigh collapsing, trapping my head on her clit as I blew my second load down the back of her throat, the vibrations from her moans as she came sending spurts of me spiraling down inside her. She thrashed about, a violent spasm dislodging me from her throat to slap against her cheek, a few drops spilling out the end to land on her skin. I managed to pull my head back to safety, my thumb driving her wild as I massaged her clit more. Finally, she slapped my hand away, "Too much" she gasped, breathing heavily.

To be continued...

----------------------------------

Constructive feedback as well as suggestions for next chapters gladly welcome.

12