Friends mom has a sexy new workmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea but you also told me he's a horny guy that lusts after you, and that you love it!" Helen said with a sarcastic voice.

Which raised Beverly's eyes to us, "Did I...?" Beverly trailed off, watching us in awe, holding one of her hands clutched between her legs the other hand with a finger on her lips in a concerned way.

Helen cooed, "I want more this time," as she bent over, pulling my cock forward so it would be visible to Beverly.

Helen then laid back and to my side, wrapping her arm around my shoulders and raising her knees up, I caught Helen's legs, now able to spread her completely as she reached under to hold my dick hard against her pussy, Helen tried guiding my knob to her pussy opening, but the angle was difficult.

In a husky voice, Helen then begged, "Please Beverly, help me put Dan's cock inside me."

And like a zombie, Beverly knelt down between our legs and took hold of my cock, she circled the knob of my dick around Helen's pussy hole as Helen eased down her body, the warmth burned on my knob popping through her pussy, then my shaft was being squeezed while sliding inch by inch inside Helen's vagina. Beverly let go but stayed close, now squatting and fingering her own pussy. Avoiding our eyes as she seemed immersed in me now fucking her new friend Helen.

Helen made gasps and winces of pleasure. I tried to stay quiet not wanting to ruin this amazing moment of fucking a hot thick milf. And having the woman that practically raised me, that I always lusted after, gazing at my cock.

On an upwards motion my dick flopped out gently hitting Beverly in the face, in an almost automatic move I felt her holding my cock at the base while she ran her lips down the shaft licking lightly then swallowing my cock in one motion, sucking Helen's pussy juices clean off my dick.

I kissed Helen deeply and she was in ecstasy, especially when Beverly started licking her pussy and lining up my cock to her vagina opening again. With a well-lubed pop and a warm embrace I was inside Helen again but this time I could feel Beverly sucking and gnawing at the shaft of my cock as it sank deeper.

Once it fully filled Helen's pussy I could feel Beverly's tongue licked all around the pussy opening of Helen sometimes stabbing inside between my dick and Helen's vagina opening. This was becoming all too much as my orgasm started to build up to cum and I clamped my teeth.

I grimmest, "I'm gonna cum, ngh..." But this did not affect the ladies at all. I gave in and groaned strongly as my cock started spasming thumping huge ropes of cum inside Helen, as wave after wave of orgasm ingulfed me.

Beverly pulled my dick out of Helen and into her mouth for the last throb of fresh semen directly into her mouth, and she continued to suck for any more, till she saw it dripping from Helen's pussy, so then while still holding my dick Beverly lapped off our mixed cum on Helen's pussy.

Suddenly Beverly stood up covered her face and ran into the house. I let Helen's legs down she got up and turned saying, "don't worry babe I'll talk with her."

Helen took her panties putting them back on while giving me a cheeky smile then walked inside after Beverly. So I adjusted myself and sat back looking at city lights, while I packed another cone and ripped another bong thinking to myself, "Wow, how did everything lead to this."

I was sure Beverly would be ok by the morning. I could understand how she might have felt about letting herself give in to temptation with the boy she had helped raise, even if I wasn't her real son. I decided I would sleep it off and say sorry in the morning.

Making my way inside to Jimmy's bedroom, I passed by Beverly's room, stopping just for a little peek and listen. I could not see much at all but I could just hear them talking about what had happened.

Beverly muffled voice says something like, "I have to face his mother".

Helen in a more clear voice said, "No one has to know, even you say he wants it,"

"We still have time, and he'll be ready to fuck again by now. Come on!" Helen pleaded.

Beverly more cheerfully replied, "Your right... but what are we going to do?"

"Well, let's go find him first," Helen said while she opened the door.

Being afraid of getting caught spying on them, I jumped into the bathroom on the other side of the hall. My crotch was covered in cum anyway, so I resided in having a shower, maybe they would hear the water run. I left the door open hoping they would then, "Find me."

Once I was in the water I heard whispers for a while but they never came in, so I finished drying off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Hey Dan, come in here. Can we talk?" Helen poking her head out the door from Beverly's room.

"Sure," I nodded making my way towards her. Entering the room I saw Beverly sitting at her computer desk, Helen sat on the bed as did I being no more seats available. They had concerned looks on their faces, and a sense of seriousness filled the air.

Beverly rolled closer to us on her office chair saying, "I'm sorry Dan,"

I quickly said, "no it's ok. Honestly Beverly, I've wanted you forever."

Beverly smiled, "I knew that, and I've lusted after you, too but it's so taboo. Please don't let your mother or my boys find out."

"So we can continue?" I said with hope in my voice

"Oh, Helen, what have you done" Beverly cooed as she stood up removing her clothes, and sat back down deeper into the chair, opening her legs and pulling her panties aside. As I stood up letting my towel fall off, my hard cock stood tall for them both.

Positioning myself between Beverly's legs, I pushed my dick down on Beverly's pussy sliding it up and down the slit, till her juices soaked us both. I would then adjust the chair to tilt back and at the same time push the chair back against the computer desk. Then using the desk to hold myself over Beverly, I started to enter her pussy.

Beverly was tight but so well lubed from her juices which helped my cock invade her warm body. We all could see my cock plunge balls deep and when I drew it out of Beverly's pussy her flesh stretched around my shaft not wanting to let it go.

It did not take long before I was pumping Beverly's pussy only stopping to pull out so we all could watch her vagina gape, throbbing like it was trying to suck my cock back inside her, which I gladly stabbed back in slowly so we could see it mold around my knob. Then again long consistent thrusts that would squirt and splash with every pump.

Beverly and I felt love and relief, we kissed sweetly and told each other what we thought about the taboo sex we were having.

Soon I was about to cum, I tensed up and they knew it as well. Helen moved closer to Beverly's pussy as I half pulled out showing my throbbing cock thumping from the waves of orgasm, filling her pussy with my cum, then pumping a few more times inside her while my cock was still hard.

Once I did pull out my cock was softening. Helen started to suck my dick clean and when done with me, she licked Beverly's pussy too. We were pretty tired after that, so I helped Beverly up off her chair and we kissed like lovers, with Helen joining our make-out session.

This story would continue, maybe one day.


12