Friends Over easy

Story Info
A dare among friends becomes very interesting.....
1.2k words
4.23
17.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was beautiful August afternoon and Gypsy and I had head down to our local beach for a little dinner and a skinny dip.

She always goes on ahead to find a good spot to set up camp while I run the stairs to the lookout overlooking the bay. I put in a good work out and peeled my shirt off to cool down before rounding the point so I could ditch my shorts.

As I'm walking down the beach keeping an eye out for my beauty, my mind was distracted by all the glorious naked bodies relaxing on the sand. I'm a true believer that everyone is beautiful naked. I don't care if you're young, old, skinny or fat I always enjoy the view.

This particular day I'm looking ahead to try and see where she's at and I notice a couple walking towards me. He's a bigger guy, olive skin and a seriously large cock swinging between his legs. Then I noticed the woman walking behind him. She was a little shorter with pale skin and soft curves in all the right places. Her most distinguishing feature was her large tear drop tits. Her nipples were as pale as her skin so it was if she didn't have them at all.

As they got closer I realized they were friends of ours, Will and Alex.

"Holy shit guys I didn't realize you came down here as well?" was I could think to break the ice.

Will smiled knowing I was enjoying the view of Alex standing there in all her glory.

"We were out for a swim when Alex thought she saw Gypsy walking into the water."

"So we wandered over to say hi." Alex added.

"You're a lucky son of a bitch!" Will said and winked."

"Be good you" Alex giggled as she slapped him on the ass.

"Are you heading home or are you going to join us? I asked.

"Actually we're just grabbing our stuff and be right back" they replied

"I expect those off by the time we get back!" remarked Alex, looking at my shorts.

To be fair I was the only one letting it all hang loose so I quickly pulled my shorts down and off before they walked away.

"Better?"

"Absolutely" Alex replied!

Gypsy was a short distance down the beach, laying with her beautiful tits on display for a couple of the regulars. It actually turns me on when I come down the beach and find someone enjoying the view of my sexy ass wife! There is something about her heart shaped ass and soft hips that I just can't get enough of.

"I see you have a couple admirers again my love" I said as I approached.

She turned and smiled, "It's like they haven't seen big tits and a shaved pussy before"

"Hey did you run into Will and Alex on your way?" she asked.

"You could say that" "One minute I'm quietly admiring those pale tits and the next I realized who they belonged to"

"Tell me about it" she giggled. "Wills a beast."

"Hey here they come" she noticed.

I dumped my stuff and stretched out on the blanket next to Gypsy. I get so turned on by her shaved pussy that by the time our friends arrived I was at half-mast and growing.

"Well someone is happy to see us" Alex noticed, eyeing my erection.

"Yah, sorry guys I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable it's just ever since she started shaving completely I can't get enough."

"Don't be sorry like I told you, you're a lucky son of a bitch" replied Will.

It was amazing how comfortable we all were sitting here enjoying a little food, the warm sun and spending time together naked. The conversation flowed and so did the wine. The ladies decided it was time to cool off and head for the water. Will and I decided to stay back and have another drink.

Watching the two most perfect asses walked side by side down the beach I knew that our world just became a whole lot more interesting.

After about an hour the ladies walked up to us dripping wet and sexy as hell. I still couldn't believe that was Alex standing there. Looking up I could see the thin landing strip of hair she had over her pussy.

"Do you approve?" Alex asked with a devilish smile.

"Absolutely There is nothing more beautiful than a confident naked woman!"

"Easy there cowboy" Gypsy said as she grabbed my stiffening cock and gave it a shake.

"Fuck that feels good." I said exhaling deeply.

"It's only natural" Alex added. "I mean look at this bull watching you with your hand on his cock"

Will was lying back with a full erection and a very proud look on his face.

"What do you think Alex? Should we take care of these two before packing up" my amazing wife asked.

I couldn't believe what was happening. This was way outside our comfort zone and not something I ever thought Gypsy would instigate.

"Why don't we make it interesting, last one to cum has to bring dinner next time" Alex dared.

"You're on but let's face it either way these two win" she replied.

I looked over at Will and he had the same look of disbelief on his face.

I figured that I would see how far this might go and said "If it's a race why not make it even more stimulating?" "You both get on your hands and knees with your ass facing the opposing husband. That's sure to stimulate and even quicker finish!"

Once the ladies where in position and poised I gave the start.

"All right Ready Set Blow!"

Gypsy took me in her mouth dragging her teeth along the bottom of my shaft. That always gets me boiling quickly. She had her hand stroking my balls and rubbing my perineum. At this rate I was going to be done in seconds. Her mouth was massaging my swollen cock at a mind numbing pace. I looked over and saw Alex's ass up and wiggling back and forth as she furiously sucked and stroked Will's ridiculously large cock. As her hips moved to towards us I could see the soft pink folds of her pussy and that was my kryptonite. I could feel the pressure building and I was seconds away from letting it all out.

"Careful babe I'm going to cum" I was barely able to whisper.

She sat up and with a couple good strokes I was cuming all over my stomach and her hand. As she always does when she thinks she's squeezed every once out of me she leans down and drags her tongue across the tip.

Barley having any control over my senses at that point I looked over to see if they were still going. From what I could tell Alex was swallowing that last of Wills load, as I'm all too familiar with those long slow strokes making sure there is nothing left.

As Alex and Gypsy shared a couple pulls off the bottle of whiskey we brought I was wondering how we were actually know who the winners were.

I looked at Will who was still recovering and realized the answer.

"Ladies that was the most sexy thing I have ever been a part of" I thanked them.

"I think that the next time out Will and I will take care of everything and maybe a massage around the campfire as the sun sets"

Of course the ladies were all over that idea and Will had no objections considering the evening we just enjoyed.