Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great." Chris kissed him on the forehead. "Maybe it would be a good idea to start drying ourselves, right?"

"Right," Jared admitted, feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

It was happening. It was really happening. He was going on a date with a fantastic guy, with whom he had had mind-blowing sex twice. Who said he could hook up and have a relationship with the same guy? It looked like everything was possible.

Chris's magnetic eyes were watching him, and Jared smiled timidly. There was something in those eyes that made him feel a bit strange. They didn't know each other, but Jared could only hope that today's date would be the beginning of something amazing that would last for a long time.

***

Adrian was not, by far, as exhausted as he would have expected to be after exercising at the gym for a few hours. Instead, he was way too filled with energy and had no idea what to do to get rid of it.

Usually, he would jerk off and indulge in browsing guys' profiles on dating apps, but Sunday was a day of rest from more than just weight-lifting.

Well, he had crossed that line anyway today. Maybe he needed to go all out. The decision taken, he grabbed his phone.

His finger hovered over the newest addition to his contact list. Was it a good idea? Damn Jared and his cautions. Adrian just went for it, usually. Yet, somehow, as he stared at his phone, something was pulling him back.

For so long, he had been the adept of one-night-stands and short, intense hookups. Was he willing to change that? For what? Edward was a brand new shiny penny but was that enough for Adrian to let his guard down.

"Damn you, Jared," he murmured under his breath.

He didn't think of the past much. Adrian thought he was good at doing that, but Jared, the big heart that he was, he had had to go there, and rustle some pretty muddy waters.

He shrugged. Why was he getting all worked up about this? Edward was a challenge. He was an asshole with a sexy, sarcastic mouth, and he needed a good old putting in place. Adrian hadn't lied one iota earlier when talking to Jared. He had a boner just thinking of Edward. And yeah, the guy needed cock in his life, and Adrian much preferred that he was the one to administer the treatment.

The phone started ringing, so there was no turning back.

"Hello, Adrian," the aristocratic voice Adrian found it now easy to recognize welcomed him. "I wasn't expecting you to call so fast."

"Hey. Listen, are you free this afternoon?" Adrian asked casually.

He put his feet up, on the coffee table, and knocked over a cup of tea. Adrian never drank coffee, as he didn't believe in stimulants of almost any type. Hot guys were his drug and addiction.

"What was that? I think I heard something breaking."

"It's nothing," Adrian replied and hurried to the kitchen for some paper towels. "Could you come by my place?"

"Is this a booty call?" Edward sounded amused.

It made Adrian smile, too. "Yeah, it is. I bet someone like you never gets propositioned like this."

"That would be true," Edward admitted.

"Then there's a start for everything. How about you come over, and I can give you what you want?"

"What I want?" Edward questioned.

Adrian could swear Edward was arranging his hair to the last strand or brushing off his lapels of invisible lint that very moment. He was all ice, and the idea was driving Adrian a little bit crazy.

"Yes," Adrian said, hoping he sounded confident enough. "My cock inside you."

"Is this conversation supposed to make me hot?"

"Hmm, yeah. Why?"

"It doesn't."

Adrian grimaced. What was the game they were playing? Somehow, they seemed to be from different movies. "Then tell me what you want."

"That's more like it. Well, can I be blunt?"

"Yeah. I like guys who go straight to the point."

"I want to fuck you."

Adrian frowned and for a second, remained silent. "You asked around about me, at the club. You should know that I don't bottom."

"Well, you asked. What you do and what I want can be two different things, can't they?" Edward's voice had inflections that made Adrian's hunter instincts wake to life. There was a promise there, and Adrian wanted that.

"Then it's tough," Adrian replied. "You can't fuck me."

"That remains to be seen. I assure you that I am perfectly capable of engaging in intercourse from the dominant position. So it is not a matter of capabilities."

"Not one of semantics, either," Adrian pointed out. "But it's all right. Sorry to have bothered you -"

"Adrian." His name was said in a firm tone.

He hated how he stopped from finishing the conversation, his ears prickling with apprehension. Was Edward a dog trainer in his spare time? For real? He needed to make money with Jared's premonitions and guessing powers; maybe they could start a fortune-telling website together.

"Shoot," he said, but his own voice was a tad lower, quieter.

"I never said that I wouldn't come. It pleases me to give you what you want."

Adrian stopped for a second before hurrying to reply to that. "Why?"

"Ah, finally. A sign that you're actually considering it."

"What is this 'it' you're talking about?"

"Let's talk about 'it' later. Please send me your location. I would hate to keep you waiting."

"You're coming right now?" Adrian threw a concerned look around the room. It looked reasonably clean.

"Yes. I thought you were impatient. I would be disappointed if you told me you weren't."

"Yeah, I want to see you," Adrian admitted.

"Good. That's a very good answer."

Edward was something; Adrian could vouch for that. He could not remember meeting anyone so cool and distant, but with so much fire burning underneath. Adrian should know; he had fucked the guy, and it had been one of the best fucks in a long time.

Dog trainer, doctor, or whatever he was, Edward would moan and squirm under him while Adrian gave it to him hard. The thought alone was enough to make him smile.

"You can go now. Evaluate your sex toy collection. Have a cold drink ready for me. I am dying to visit your place," Edward whispered into the phone, tickling his ear like he was there.

"What would you like to drink?" Adrian asked.

"Something refreshing. I don't consume alcohol in the middle of the day."

"Can't you be specific?"

"Anything will do, as long as you make it."

Adrian snorted. "Good luck with that. Is soda okay?"

"Hmm, and just when I thought you wouldn't mind putting in a little effort."

"Effort? I'm saving all of that for fucking you until you can't walk anymore," Adrian promised.

"Your big mouth might get you in trouble someday. Soda is fine. One last thing, though, Adrian."

"Just say it. Don't keep me hanging."

"Oh, but that's exactly what I intend to do," Edward teased. "Don't jerk off before I get to your place."

"Hmm, is that a weird piece of advice or -"

"Consider it a little piece of friendly warning. I don't like being denied what's rightfully mine."

Adrian chuckled. "You have a way with words, Your Majesty. I can't wait to give it to you. As many times as you want."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Adrian."

"Never. I only make promises I can keep," Adrian emphasized each word. "Why aren't you here already? I might start jerking off."

"Don't dare, or we'll have a problem. I usually opt for a reward system, but I don't keep from punishment when it's warranted."

"Wow. That sounds sexy," Adrian teased, in turn.

"You might find it less appealing once I turn you with your lovely ass up."

"You really are into kinky stuff," Adrian said.

"Told you. Present your sex toy collection when I get there, or there will be consequences."

"All right. Such a slave driver," Adrian muttered under his breath.

"I heard that. I will find it a delicious task to train your loose tongue, too."

"Fuck, you're such a tease."

Now he was worked up pretty much.

"Then get off the phone. I'll be there."

"Okay," Adrian replied, stopping from asking 'when?' like an impatient kid.

Sex toy collection? Damn, Adrian was sure Edward wouldn't be that impressed. Well, it was worth a shot.

TBC