Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

In the end, they didn't go on their date directly from the gym. Jared insisted that he should go home and change, no matter how much Chris insisted that he looked great in his faded jeans and black Metallica t-shirt that also seemed from a different era. After changing from his gym getup, Chris looked every bit the part, that one about him that was a financial advisor and all that. One look at the casual dress pants, suede loafers that seemed expensive, and the polo shirt that was most probably signed by some big name, and Jared knew how he would look next to Chris.

So, he was home now, and frantically going through his wardrobe, on the point of panicking because all the clothes he had were jeans and t-shirts, with very few exceptions. Club clothes were a bit too tight for a daylight date, and otherwise, there was only one suit in his closet, the one he wore for formal occasions, which were too few and far between.

The suit was out of the question. He would look like he was ready to attend a funeral or something like that. With a frustrated growl, he dropped on the bed.

This phone pinged.

"Are you ready?"

Jared let his thumb hover over the screen. What could he reply? Not only he had nothing to wear on a date with someone as polished as Chris, but he was also making the other wait. He began writing something and then deleted everything. A couple more tries, and he had no idea what he could say to buy more time.

"You know, those three little dots are pretty nerve-racking."

Oh, right. All his hesitations were clear as day to Chris. Eventually, he settled for the truth. "I have nothing to wear."

"Why? Have all your clothes disintegrated?"

"All I have are jeans and t-shirts."

"Trust me, Jared, I don't care about what you wear. I know how you look naked, and I'm afraid I won't be able to stop thinking of that, completely ignoring your clothes."

"It's a date, though."

"Yes. But there's nothing formal about it, I hope. Wait. Are you going to introduce me to your parents? Now I'm the one with nothing to wear."

Jared laughed and began thumbing fast his reply. "Are you sure you're not a comedian in disguise? Oh, no. Are you pretending to be a financial advisor so that you can score with little old me, and gather material for your next show?"

"All this texting is bothersome. I'm in front of your building, and I'm sitting here like a teenager, wasting time on my phone when we could already be on our date."

Jared threw another sad look at his wardrobe and sighed.

"Pick anything, Jared. If you're not here in five, I'm coming up, and you won't get to wear any clothes at all. Just don't complain later that we didn't go on a date at all."

The offer was pure temptation. But Jared wanted to go on a date. He picked quickly a light blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans that looked better than the rest and rushed down the stairs.

He was out in the street, his eyes searching for Chris.

"You look great."

Jared turned on his heels, and his breath caught in his chest. Chris measured him up and down, and there was something in that stare that made Jared weak all over, not only to his knees. As much as Chris had told him clothes didn't matter, he did go a little out of the way to change into a pair of dark chinos, laced up oxfords, and a buttoned-down shirt with its sleeves rolled up, showing his sexy forearms.

What was he thinking? If Chris showed him his pinky, Jared would still find it sexy.

Chris laughed and walked over to him. "You know," he said, as he leaned forward, "that offer is still on the table. If you want us to go back to your apartment -"

"No. I mean that I don't want you, but I want to go on a date more. Shit, that came out wrong, didn't it?"

Chris placed a small kiss on Jared's lips. "You're the sweetest thing; do you know that?"

"You say the sweetest things," Jared hurried to correct him. "Is this too good to be true or what?"

"What's too good to be true?" Chris asked.

"This. Us. I mean. Oh, damn, did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, you did."

"I wasn't supposed to. Forget it. Let's go already until I don't manage to make an even bigger fool of myself."

"Wait," Chris said and stopped him by putting one hand on his shoulder. "If you think yourself lucky, that's not how it is. I'm the lucky one."

Jared snorted. "Yeah, right. Any guy would be happy and lucky to have you. Damn, I need to stop. It's just a date. A first date. Not that you would feel obliged to ... Okay, I need to stop."

"And breathe," Chris suggested and laughed again. "Come on. There's no need to feel so nervous. We already had sex twice, so it's not like we're not acquainted."

"Hookups I had. Dates are trickier," Jared admitted.

Chris brushed his hand by his and took it, linking their fingers. "Where would you like to go?"

Jared froze in place. "I haven't planned anything."

Chris smiled. "Don't worry. What do you like to do? Normally?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Watch movies, go for a bite ... But I don't want to do these with you."

"What would you like to do with me?"

Chris's voice was smooth and pleasant, like fine wine.

"I would like to get to know you."

"Then we go for a walk in the park. Since I'm not from around here, I count on you to take me where it's most suitable. Do we need to call a cab?"

"No. I know just the place."

There was a park nearby, and what Jared liked about it most was that it was never crowded. It wasn't as landscaped as other places, and it was Jared's choice when he wanted to take nature pictures.

"We could talk on the way there," Chris said.

Jared shook his head. He looked down, as their linked hands. "I'm sorry. I feel a little like I must be dreaming. I'm gushing like a schoolgirl, right? I shouldn't scare you."

"Scare me? I don't know how that would be possible. I'm not easy to scare."

"I bet."

"Hmm, and what's that supposed to mean?"

"You're some hotshot financial advisor. I bet you have ice in your veins while making your clients big bucks. Like in The Wolf Of Wall Street or something."

Chris laughed his good-natured laugh and caressed the inside of Jared's palm with his thumb. "You're giving me too much credit. Yes, some situations can feel risky at times, but I must warn you that I can be a pretty dull person."

"You? Dull? After that number in the showers at the gym ..." Jared trailed off. He wasn't going to discuss only sex, right? He was on a date, and he had to behave normally.

"That was good," Chris said.

"Only good?" Jared teased.

"All right, if you want me to spill it all. It was awesome. Nothing gets me harder than a beautiful young man at my mercy."

Now, Chris's smile was a bit naughty. Jared looked away. Good thing his t-shirt was long, or he would have a hard time hiding his boner. But it was all his fault since he had brought up that steamy encounter from earlier.

"Chris, how come you're single?" Jared asked, finally deciding that he needed to change the angle of the conversation. No matter how tranquil the park was, there was no way he would engage in public intercourse.

"Straight to the point. Well, having attachments would be inconvenient when moving to a new location, wouldn't it?"

"I guess," Jared replied. "But I do feel lucky to get to know you like this. I'm sorry for my paranoid mind, but you don't have a wife and three beautiful kids left in another state or something, do you?"

Chris shook his head with mirth. "Not that I know of."

He was joking. Jared breathed out. "But there must be something. Wait, for how long will you be here?"

"Six months, one year at best," Chris said. "How come you guessed such a thing?"

"I feel we're moving fast -"

"I can slow down," Chris offered.

"No. Actually, I'm such a damn hypocrite, right? We hooked up twice, and I didn't have anything against it, but now that we're on a date and I can get to know you, all I can think of is how to ruin it."

"You're cautious, and that's normal," Chris said and caressed the inside of Jared's palm a little more.

It was a small, reassuring gesture that Jared loved instantly. "You're supposed to be on your side, not mine."

Chris laughed. "I guess I must like you too much."

"So, Chris, when you're not advising people with too much money on their hands, what do you like to do? Don't tell me you like to play golf."

"I don't."

"You don't play golf, or you don't want to tell me?"

"The latter. Hey, you asked me not to. I can only say 'yes' to you."

Jared laughed. "Then how about we play a round of mini-golf sometime?"

"Mini-golf? I might be out of my league."

"Right. Let's forget about it."

"No way. We could play. Find a place, schedule our next date, and consider that I'm game."

"Nah, you wouldn't make a good opponent. You seem to have a habit of telling me 'yes' to everything."

"Hey, if you tell me that you want me to wreck you at mini-golf, I'll do it."

"I'd love to see your competitive side," Jared agreed. "But don't wreck me too hard, okay? My ego is a delicate thing."

"Okay. I will only wreck you a little."

"Or you could save your energy for wrecking me in bed."

Chris fell silent, and Jared looked away. Good thing the park was deserted. They had just taken a turn, a bit off the beaten path, and they were passing through a curtain of lush greenery. It felt like they were all alone.

Jared was about to say something when Chris grabbed him hard and pushed him behind a large granite statue. Hard lips were crushing his, and a hand was between his legs, crushing his semi. There was no point resisting. Sex in a public place, checked. Jared was sure he would be game for anything Chris wanted, no matter how risky.

"It must be nice to be so young and always ready to go," Chris whispered into his ear while fumbling with his fly.

"Young? It's not like you're that old, right?"

"I'm forty-four," Chris replied.

Jared almost chocked. His father was forty-six. Somehow, Adrian's words from before irked him.

"Is that a problem?" Chris asked while licking his ear and making him want nothing but to have his cock, fully hard now, released from his jeans, preferably with a hand on it, ready to jerk it off.

"No," Jared replied quickly. "I think you're hot. And what are you saying? You're always hard."

"When I'm with you," Chris replied.

Jared had no comeback to that. It was a compliment; that had to be. Shaking off the daze of arousal engulfing him, he struggled to touch Chris, too.

"Here," Chris said and put his hand inside his chinos. "Work it here. Your hand is so good on me, Jared."

They were like a pair of teenagers, struggling to get off before anyone would surprise them in that compromising position. Chris's hand was firm on his cock, rubbing fast, and Jared imitated him, feeling the same rush and excitement.

At the same time, their lips were busy, just as their tongues and Jared feared that the sounds they were making might attract passersby anyway. He pushed it away. Maybe Adrian was right, and he acted too much like an older person.

Chris flicked his thumb over the head of Jared's cock, making him gasp and thrash. It was almost too intense, but Jared knew that he needed to live with that because there was no way out but through.

In his hand, Chris's cock was a living, pulsing thing. Jared wanted to kneel and take it into his cock, but Chris was keeping him plastered with his back against the granite statue. He wondered if he would have the bruises to prove his proclivities. But the small pain of having his flesh pressed against the stone was soon conquered by the hand stroking his cock with steady force.

"Chris," he whispered, "Chris!"

He was incoherent at this point. Bucking his hips, he reached the point of no return, and after several moments of pure bliss, spent with his cock being pushed past his limit, and with a hard tongue silencing his cries, he collapsed.

Jared had no time to get to his senses because he was pushed down. In the throes of orgasm, his hand had slipped out of Chris's pants. Now, the cock he had cared for until moment ago was shoved into his face. He opened his mouth without one sound of protest. It was easy to imagine what Chris wanted.

"Don't miss a drop," Chris whispered, as he held Jared by the back of his head. "You don't want to stain your t-shirt like a naughty boy, right?"

Jared nodded, with the hard cock in his mouth.

Chris smiled. "Good boy."

Jared placed his hands on Chris's thighs, allowing him to do his thing. He was still trembling a little in the aftermath of his climax, but the way Chris was fucking his mouth was adding something more to that pleasure from earlier.

Not in a million years, he could have guessed he liked being used like that.

"Here it comes, baby," Chris cooed and held him tightly, emptying inside his mouth.

Jared felt a different type of pleasure, as Chris unloaded with small grunts and whispered words of praise addressed to him.

Chris carefully closed his mouth as he withdrew. With his thumb, he wiped Jared's lips. "Beautiful," he said and kissed Jared shortly.

Then, Chris helped him to his feet and used a few moments to fix his clothes.

Jared felt a bit unsure on his legs as they moved. Chris took his hand. "Is all okay?"

Jared just nodded. The taste of Chris's cum was on the back of his throat still. Only that thought made him tremble a little.

"You're irresistible," Chris added. "I apologize if I took you by surprise."

"I was the one who couldn't shut up about sex," Jared said.

Chris laughed. "I like you very much, Jared. Also, I get tested regularly, so you don't have to worry about the fact that I came in your mouth. I like it best when my partner swallows."

Jared just nodded. Shit, he hadn't even thought about that. His brain was a total mess if he hadn't thought at all about safe practices.

Chris caressed his arm and took his hand again. "You're safe with me, Jared."

"Thank you."

They were out of the park, and Jared could not remember anything from walking back the way they came.

"I'm dying to kiss you again, but I don't want to have an audience," Chris said.

Jared laughed. "So earlier, while we did those things, the thought of having an audience didn't occur to you, or you just ignored it?"

"I tend to have tunnel vision when I'm aroused the way I am when we're together. It sort of slipped my mind. It's good to see you laugh. Earlier, you looked so serious, I got scared. I thought that maybe I did something wrong."

Jared shook his head. "You did nothing wrong. That was, um, pretty hot. I mean, like the hottest thing I've ever done with someone."

"I'm flattered. So, where to next, Jared?" Chris's phone went off at that moment. There was a small frown on his face. "I'm terribly sorry, but I will have to take this."

"Go ahead," Jared said.

Chris replied to whatever questions the caller addressed him, in short phrases. There was a small tick in his cheek that Jared noticed. Whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"I'm so sorry," Chris apologized, the moment he ended his conversation. "I will have to go home and work on something from my computer."

Jared deflated but chose not to show it. "Sure. I understand."

"I'll call you," Chris promised. "Let's meet again sometime."

"Sure," Jared replied. "Sometime."

Chris kissed him quickly on the cheek. "I'll call a cab. I'd give you a lift but since you live close by -"

"It's fine. Don't worry. Can I wait with you?" Jared asked, and wanted to swallow back the way the words came out like he was begging for something.

"Sure." Chris pulled him into a hug. "I can barely wait to see you again."

Jared looked into Chris's eyes. There was no need for him to fret so much. Chris was just a busy guy; that was all.

***

"So, you guys are just having the usual?" Mike asked as they sat at their favorite table at the same diner they had been frequenting for years.

"I'm starving," Adrian commented. "I had no idea a blowjob can drain you like this."

"What blowjob?" Mike asked, at the same time with Jared.

"A blowjob I received. An A-plus blowjob," Adrian said with a broad smile. "I'll have the roast turkey salad tonight. A double portion because I feel like I haven't eaten since yesterday."

"Wait," Jared said. "When the hell did you pick someone for a blowjob so quickly? Stop using Grindr, Adrian. It's beneath you."

Adrian just shrugged. "Don't knock it until you try it, J. No, it wasn't some random Grindr hookup. I got a house call from a doctor."

"Seriously? That Eddie dude?" Mike asked.

"Edward, please. Guys, the next time I see this guy -"

"Next time?" Jared and Mike said together.

"Yeah. Hey, he's kinky like hell, and he has a mouth on him ... I'm telling you, he's not getting rid of me that easily."

Jared just sighed. "That's good for you, Adrian. But keep it like that, and you'll find yourself in a relationship. And we all know how much you hate that."

"Nah. All's clear with Edward. He told me he doesn't want a relationship either."

"Just where do you find these uncomplicated men, Adrian?" Jared asked.

"Uncomplicated? No, he's anything but. Can you believe that he didn't want to get off? While being in the same room with me?"

Mike snickered. "Maybe you lost it, Adrian. Your mojo."

"Shut up, bear lover." Adrian swatted Mike's head playfully, and then winced and touched his chest.

Jared eyed him carefully. "Why do you keep rubbing your pecs? It's distracting. We're supposed to come here to eat."

Adrian grimaced. "My tits hurt."

"Why?" Mike asked.

"It's not something little kids like you two need to know."

"What did you do with that guy?" Jared questioned.

"Kinky stuff, obviously," Adrian replied.

"Didn't you get a blowjob?" Mike asked again.

"Let's say that it was a variation of the traditional stuff," Adrian said. "By the way, Jared, sorry, man, but I had to part with Brent Corrigan's asshole."

Jared seemed disoriented as he looked at Adrian.

"Did you forget? You gave it to me as a present like five years ago or so."

"How?" Mike asked. "Wait, did Jared pay a porn star to do you or something? Now I know why I feel like the third wheel in this friendship."

Jared grabbed Mike by the shoulders and pulled him close. "Never change, Mike, okay? And you're not a third wheel. Now I remember. It was a fleshlight thing, right?"

"Yeah," Adrian confirmed.

"Ah," Mike said, realizing what his friends actually talked about. "And why did you get rid of it?"

"Edward says 'no cheating'," Adrian explained.

Both Mike and Jared stared at their common friend, mouths agape.

"What?" Adrian asked. "Did I grow a third tit or something?"

"No," Jared said. "But you're basically telling us you got yourself a boyfriend."

"I told you. We're not anything like that. But enough about me. What did you do all Sunday, J?"

"I was on a date until I wasn't. And I had public sex."

Adrian grinned. "Sex in the showers at the gym is not that public. Semi-public, maybe."

Jared rolled his eyes. "Does everyone know or something? Wait, don't tell me you looked."

"No," Adrian replied with a shrug. "But it was clear what Chris wanted the moment he dragged you away."

"I'm not talking about that," Jared explained. "We went on a date, and one thing led to another, and we ended up in the park close to my building, where he jerked me off and then came in my mouth." With that short confession, he looked away quickly.

"Wow," Mike said slowly. "You guys have, like, the most exciting sex lives ever."

"Um, I don't know," Jared said. "He cut the date short because he was busy. You know, he's a financial advisor. And it appears that he needs to work on Sundays, too. So except for this hot half a date, I don't know if I'll get anything else."