Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 08

Story Info
A Sunday with friends.
7.9k words
4.83
4.4k
3

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight -- Good News And Bad News

Adrian woke up with a yawn and stretched, blinking hard to chase away the sand from his eyes. For a moment or two, he felt the place next to him with one hand. He sighed. Somehow he doubted Edward was in the kitchen, making waffles. But there was no point in being disappointed since Adrian was not at all into that kind of domestic pleasures. He didn't eat waffles anyway.

He stood up and moved his arms, to remove some of the stiffness in his limbs, and realized that something was chafing his neck. Oh, great, he must have slept with the collar on. With a laugh, mostly addressed to himself, he proceeded to remove the leather strap when his eyes fell on the nightstand. There was a small note left, written on a square piece of paper with a pearly sheen to it.

The note, in itself, shouldn't have been that much of a surprise. It appeared to be something fitting for Edward's habits and personality. What made that simple gesture stand out was the expensive champagne gold pen placed carefully on top of the note, as a statement.

Adrian picked the pen and pushed it aside.

"I had a great time last night. Don't forget to call. P.S. I hope this note is cliché enough to earn at least a small snort from you."

Adrian stopped right in time. Yeah, he would have done that. He took the beautiful pen and examined its exquisite craftsmanship for a little while. Then, as an idea came to mind, he grabbed his phone.

"Adrian, are you already up? After last night's exertions, I would have expected you to sleep well into the afternoon." Edward answered only after two rings.

"Consider it my ability to rest and recover within a short time," Adrian replied. "Hey, listen, I think you forgot a thousand-dollar pen on my nightstand."

"Is that the reason you called?" Edward questioned, his voice smooth and pleasant.

Adrian moved his phone from one ear to the other and plopped down on the bed. This call had the potential to become good. "Well, your note said that I shouldn't forget to call," he pointed out.

The instant reward for his little joke was the sound of laughter on the other end. "I am glad to see you so eager to do my bidding. It wasn't an order, though, but hope from my part that I would not be part of your usual fuck-and-forget lot of lovers."

"You have too little faith in yourself, Your Majesty. Don't worry; we can work on that. I can be so glued to you that you will have to push me away with a stick so that I leave you alone."

"Oh, so is my ass that amazing?" Edward asked, but Adrian could read the amusement in his voice.

"You're a rich, handsome man with confidence issues. I tend to think that I just found my kryptonite."

Edward laughed unrestrained. "Would that make you Superman?"

"Put me to the test. I am willing to prove myself to you."

Edward sighed. "Too bad my Sunday is filled with obligations."

"Screw those," Adrian demanded.

"I wish I could. But a rich, handsome man with confidence issues such as myself has to cultivate good relationships within the family and beyond. That is what Sundays are for."

"Boring," Adrian said and yawned. "At least, I know that you will come back for your Mont Blanc."

"Oh. That is yours," Edward said matter-of-factly.

"Really? Was I that good?" Adrian joked.

Edward laughed again. "Of course, you were. But that's not the point. When I choose someone as my partner in certain delights, I enjoy being generous."

Adrian studied the pen in his hand. It was a beautiful piece. "Don't tell me you received this on your graduation day, and it has some immense sentimental value."

"Nothing of the kind. I purchased it yesterday to offer it to you."

"Just like that? You couldn't know I would be home."

"You would have come home, eventually. I am also a patient man, in case you haven't noticed. And I can be insistent."

"You don't have to buy me stuff," Adrian replied. "That's not how I work."

Edward sighed. "I am not one of your other lovers, am I, Adrian? I know for a fact that you don't do relationships and that someone hurt you in the past."

Adrian tried to protest.

"Please, allow me to finish. I do not want your heart on a silver platter, or for you to fall madly in love with me. I know that you don't work that way, and as far as our little games of seduction go, it is my right to play my part, just as well as you play yours."

"I'm not sure I follow," Adrian replied.

"Come on, Adrian. I know you're trying your hand at seducing me. Last night is proof enough, as is my inability to sit comfortably, which may be a challenge, seeing how I am supposed to attend a long lunch and an even longer dinner today."

Adrian had a mind to contradict Edward. But then, he reconsidered. "So, you intend to shower me in gifts, in response to my trying to seduce you?"

"Yes. I suppose you may think that. But, I am usually generous with my partners. That's how I function."

"To erase the guilt for being incapable of falling in love?" Adrian aimed low.

A short silence followed. "Where has that come from? I wonder."

"You've never loved someone, right, Edward?" Adrian asked.

"I guess that is correct."

"It's all right. Maybe it's time someone came along and corrected that."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You're all cold and pretending not to care, but I think you don't know yourself that well," Adrian said. "So, here is my part of the challenge. You said that complications such as my wanting a relationship with you, a real relationship, would bring this arrangement we have to its end. But this is what I say. I will make you fall in love with me. And then, the arrangement will be over. Of course, you will need to be honest with me."

"Let me understand this," Edward said, and he appeared puzzled as he spoke, "you want me to fall in love with you so that you can dump me? You know that's highly improbable --"

"I'm not saying that." Adrian took great pleasure in drawling the words as he continued. "If you fall in love with me for real, if I manage to do that, then we'll have a real relationship."

"You are puzzling, Adrian. Why would you do that?"

"Well, maybe I'm ready to retire if I manage to get someone like you to have real feelings for me."

"Retire?"

"I will give up on my bachelor status if that happens." Adrian waited for a few seconds, and then he laughed. "Gotcha! Didn't I?"

Edward exhaled. "You are mischievous, Adrian. I can't believe that I almost thought you were telling the truth."

"Hey, it's a good dare, don't you think? I'll do my best."

"And I'll do my best to resist you," Edward said in a somewhat perplexed voice.

"Good. Do that. Plus, I thought you said that you were planning to make a total charmer out of me. How about offering yourself as my precious guinea pig?"

"Adrian, tell me you haven't just compared me to a furry creature."

Adrian burst into laughter. "Bad choice, I guess. Seeing how you are perfectly groomed, but you're asking me to let my body hair grow."

"I believe you would look better that way," Edward replied, a bit clipped.

"I will do it for you. Then I will rub my entire furry body against your smooth skin."

"I look forward to it. I have to go now; duty calls. And I hope you will forgive my roundabout manner of offering you a small gift."

Adrian chuckled. "Small? I guess it does fit in one's pocket. Well, at least it's not a collar. You have a thing for those."

"I certainly do. Have a nice Sunday, Adrian. And please, honor our understanding."

"I won't sleep around," Adrian said with a small huff. "I promised."

"I was talking about having medical test results forwarded to one another."

"Ah, that. Sure. I'll take care of that."

"That sounds great."

"Wait, when will I see you again?"

"My workweek tends to be extremely busy. But, I hope that you will keep your weekend open for me."

"Of course. And, until then, I won't see you again?"

"I would hate to make a promise I can't keep."

"Call me then?"

"Of course. Enjoy your Sunday, Adrian."

Adrian said his goodbyes and then stared at the pen for a while. He could not wait to tell Jared and Mike about it. They will surely like to see it and play with it for a little. Although they were no longer kids, it was still fun to show their toys to one another.

***

Jared shifted as he felt strong hands around him and firm lips on his neck. He laughed but refused to open his eyes for a while longer. "Wait," he mumbled, "did I fall asleep before you came back with the rubber last night?"

"Yes," Chris replied promptly. "That means that you will have to make up for that now."

"Morning sex," Jared said and snickered.

"What's so funny?"

"Sunday morning sex," Jared said as an additional explanation. "You know, like married couples."

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure it is Saturday morning sex what you're hinting at, and I have a mind to ask you how you know about such things, being so young and all."

"I'm watching too much television or something," Jared replied.

"As much as I'd love to stay and chat, Jared, I believe you have a small promise to honor from last night."

Jared could feel something poking at his behind. How come he was naked? Ah, last night, at least he had had the energy to undress while waiting for Chris to come back. Funny thing, he had had a feeling that it had been some time he had spent waiting. Maybe that was just his imagination playing tricks on him.

"I think you had been the one to promise something," he said with a small giggle.

Chris nuzzled his neck playfully. "My memories are all hazy. It was just after I got a pretty amazing blowjob, so I can't recall everything to the letter."

"Was an amazing blowjob? I recall how I let you down by not, you know, swallowing," Jared said the last word as a whisper.

"You'll swallow plenty, don't worry," Chris replied, and he began getting busy behind Jared. "Is it good, like this? Sideways?"

Jared snickered. "I think I always wanted to say this. Fuck me sideways!"

"Ah, you're really in the mood to play this early in the morning," Chris scolded him, but he laughed, too. "You know, Jared, you have a pretty amazing ass. So, please, forgive me."

Jared wanted to ask what for, but Chris pushing inside him made him forget about all that. As it happened to any other healthy male in his twenties, his morning wood was out and proud. Chris covered it quickly with one rough hand while he continued to play with his exposed ear and neck.

Chris's voice was soft and deep as he whispered sweet nothings in Jared's ear. Jared felt a bit overwhelmed. It was like he had asked for this kind of thing for a long time, and now that he had it, he couldn't quite believe it was happening.

They didn't fuck sideways for long, as Chris seemed to have other plans. He moved Jared on all fours, and then he started fucking. Jared could swear his eyes were rolling in his head. That was surely the type of fuck he would come to feel for at least a couple of days, as it looked that Chris didn't want to spare any effort.

The bed was creaking under them, and, usually, Jared would have found that funny. Fortunately, there was not one neuron left in his brain that could be bothered with such details. Right now, his pleasure was focused on how his ass was pounded. Chris was a big guy in the downstairs department, and he knew how to make great use of that awesome tool, as well.

A hand wrapped around his hair and pulled back hard.

"Fuck," Jared protested, taken by surprise.

"You're a young colt that needs a little bit of putting in place, aren't you?" Chris teased him, but his voice was now a bit harsh.

Jared felt turned on. He wouldn't have ever imagined himself enjoying a bit of rough sex, but this was okay. Chris was holding his hair in such a way that it didn't hurt much. It was just enough to make him feel the other's power, and that was exciting, in a strange way. Jared curved his back inward, letting his head back, to prove his obedience.

"That's good," Chris praised him and slapped his ass, one time, hard.

Jared could feel his ass squeezing tightly in response to that. Now that was a bit of a shameful secret. He did like a bit of pain. Chris caressed the abused flesh he had slapped earlier. "Your skin is lovely, boy," he whispered. "You're such a beautiful boy. I love to fuck you hard."

There was no reply he could give to that, Jared thought. Dirty talk in bed was just another turn on which he was discovering now. Chris let go of his hair and wrapped both hands around Jared's neck, without squeezing. At this point, Jared wasn't sure if his erection could get harder than it was. His skin was pricking with sensation all over, and his brain was a total mess. The hard cock in his ass was moving faster and faster, hitting his prostate over and over again, without end.

Jared could not recall coming like this ever in his life. His cock was just spurting, releasing itself, and he didn't control it at all. Chris slowed down, allowing him to breathe. "Just a little more, sweetie," he said, and Jared didn't offer a reply, as his coming down had the magnitude of an earthquake.

Chris pushed his head down and held him, as his rhythm increased again. Jared shivered, unable to go beyond that point. His body now perceived the abuse, but it was helpless, and the sensations grew back, almost to the point of becoming unbearable.

"This is it, baby, this is it," Chris said, and then, he moved a few more times, slamming hard into Jared, before he reached the finish line, too.

Chris dropped by his side and pulled him close. Jared was thankful for the hard kiss that followed. Chris was a kisser for sure; his tongue was in Jared's mouth for a few moments, and then he was let go. "You have an awesome body, Jared."

"Thanks." Jared giggled, feeling too spent to say anything else.

"I mean it." The look in Chris's eyes was intense.

Jared resisted the temptation to look away. "I guess I know that. You did a number on my ass." He snickered again.

"I've had my fair share of bed partners. You're amazing, and I mean it."

Jared smiled. "You're in a league of your own, yourself. I've kind of had only so and so ... hookups, if you want to know."

Chris was sweaty and tired, but he turned to one side to look at Jared better. "I do want to know."

Jared licked his lips before continuing. "I mean, being young and free is not all that's cracked up to be. Everyone just wants to hook up for several minutes and then move on."

"Several minutes?" Chris's lips curled into a smile.

"I'm exaggerating, maybe. But I want a relationship, not just one night stands," Jared explained. "Ah, damn, I might ask too much of you. I mean --"

"It's all right. I'm glad you feel that way. You're beautiful and sexy. You're just what I want in bed. And you're a lovely companion all around."

"So, will it be okay if I ask you this? Will you be my boyfriend?"

Chris's eyes sparked with amusement. "I feel a bit too old for that term."

Jared rolled his eyes. "You just want to tease me over that comment I made about your age, right?"

"Right," Chris confirmed. "I want to be more for you."

Jared's eyes grew wide. What the hell was more than being boyfriends? If Chris suddenly mentioned marriage, he would need to pinch himself hard. He wanted a relationship, but, at this point, they knew each other for way too little time to consider such a possibility.

"I want to be your protector," Chris said.

Ah, good, it wasn't marriage. "Protector? Like how?" Jared asked.

"A young man like you must have plenty of hopes and dreams. You're a photographer, right?"

"You already know that," Jared pointed out.

"And? Wouldn't you like to have an exhibition?"

Jared paused. "Of course. I mean, that's one goal. Right now, I think I'm searching for the right style that would suit me. I don't consider myself an artist."

"Maybe you should," Chris said promptly. "What do you like to take pictures of?"

"I work as a freelancer. I usually deliver what my clients want."

"I understand that. But what do you like to do?"

"I guess I like to photograph people. It's my favorite subject if that's what you're asking."

"Do you have a portfolio?"

"I have some pictures I like very much."

"Then, you should consider organizing an exhibition."

"That's not exactly within my budget for now," Jared explained.

"Money's not an issue."

Jared stopped for a second and then decided to take it lightly. "Hey, I know you're some big shot financial advisor, but I'm not sleeping with you so that I could mooch off of you."

"Too bad." Chris smiled and leaned in to kiss Jared again. "I wouldn't mind pampering you a little."

"Paying for an exhibition couldn't be considered pampering. It would be a little too much, especially after only three dates."

"Ah, I see. How many dates are necessary to convince you to let me do this for you?"

Chris was more persistent than what Jared would have expected. "I don't know, but it would feel wrong." Was it because of the differences between them that Chris considered normal to offer his boyfriend -- or whatever Jared was for him -- such an expensive gift without even blinking? Jared felt like he needed to tread lightly so that he didn't insult Chris but didn't give in to such offers, either. "I mean, you could always settle for a watch," he said in a light tone, to make it clear that he was joking.

"All right. But gifts, expensive as they may be, won't help you in the future or advance your career," Chris said, and he appeared serious.

Jared sighed. "I was joking about the watch, too. I don't need anything. What? Are you afraid a young colt like myself," he chose to joke again, "wouldn't like for real a silver fox like you without any gifts and the like?"

Finally, Chris laughed. "Silver fox? Come on, cut me some slack, sweetie. I'm still in my forties. I believe I'm safe for at least another decade from being called that."

"I'm just teasing you," Jared said. "I like you very much, Chris."

Chris's eyes lit with fondness. "That's great. I like you very much, too. But you will have to forgive me if I'm starting to buy you gifts. They will be small, I promise."

Jared laughed. "Don't you think I didn't notice you said 'small' and not 'inexpensive'. I believe I know what you're trying to do here."

"Oh, really, what?" Chris's grin wasn't at all a sign of anything good. "Trying to shower in gifts my young lover?"

"Speaking of showers, I believe I need one, and badly," Jared said and pushed himself up.

Chris stood up. "Let me join you. I need to make sure you're in one piece after I fucked you so hard."

Jared squared his shoulders and threw Chris a challenging look. "I don't break that easily."

A small shadow passed over Chris's eyes. "Be careful, boy. I might have a bit more stamina in this old body than you think. And then you'll have something to complain about. Consider my buying gifts for you a way of offering proper reparation for what's going to happen to that perky butt of yours."

Jared snickered. "You sure talk big."

"Maybe. Or maybe I'm just telling the truth. Let's get you under that shower," Chris said and took Jared by the shoulders. "I promise I won't do anything. But I will have my hands all over you so that you know it."

***

"Guys, does everyone look a bit worse for wear, or is it just my imagination?" Jared asked first, as soon as they were all around the table, at his place.

Adrian grinned broadly. "I'm tired but happy. Guess whose ass I tapped all night long."

"Weren't you going to some reverse gangbang orgy or something?" Mike asked while throwing a look filled with envy to the most handsome guy in their little group.

"Well, I was there, I fucked some pretty bottoms, and then I went home, and guess who was waiting?"