Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no joke. Edward dropped to his knees and fiddled with Adrian's belt, his eyes never leaving Adrian's.

"Your Majesty, you're too sexy for your own good. Are you sure your patients don't fall crazy in love with you? Your coworkers? People on the subway? Oh, wait, you don't take the subway."

Adrian lost track of what he wanted to say. Edward nearly chomped on his cock, stopping his teeth close to the skin, like some kind of kinky warning. Then Adrian felt the hotness and moisture of the mouth wrapped around his cock, and he didn't care about teasing Edward at all.

Instead, he looked in the mirror installed by the bed, and his breath began quickening, just as his heartbeat. Damn, he looked sharp in that suit. The beautiful man servicing him on his knees was there to complete the picture.

"Oh, fuck," Adrian whispered. Edward was working him hard, efficiently, but that didn't make it any less pleasant. "You're such a good deepthroater, Your Majesty. Make sure not to choke, though." The immediate response was his cock made to hit what was probably the back of Edward's throat if he could tell. "Or choke, I don't mind. I'll give you first aid if need be."

He was trying to be funny just to take the edge off what he felt. Edward was too good, so much better than his casual one-night-stands or random quickies. It wasn't fair that he was this good. It meant that Adrian would come soon. "Fuck," he whispered in frustration as he began shooting in the warm mouth tormenting him.

There was a point in what Edward had told him. No risk of staining his suit as Edward swallowed it all.

With a broad grin splitting his face, Edward got to his feet. "You taste great, Adrian. I love it." He patted his lips gently.

Adrian smirked and took Edward by surprise as he knelt in front of him.

"Adrian, what are you doing? There's no need -"

Even someone like Edward could be made to shut up for once. Adrian found the way to pull down Edward's pants fast, and soon it was his mouth on a hard cock. Edward could run his mouth all he wanted. The desire was reciprocal.

Edward didn't protest anymore. Instead, he ran both hands through Adrian's unruly hair and held his head to fuck his mouth. Adrian didn't mind; actually, he enjoyed someone a bit rough from time to time. Too many people fell to his feet and acted obediently. Adrian liked someone with a bit of spunk.

Speaking of which, he wasn't the only one with loaded balls. Edward didn't voice his release in coarse words, and his moans were subdued, held in, but Adrian could really appreciate the mouthful.

He stole a glance in the mirror. That position was jerk off material, too, with him dressed so nicely, and giving his lover head like he meant it.

Edward was breathing hard, and his eyes were glassy when Adrian stood up.

"Nice meal, Your Majesty. I appreciate the flavor."

Edward laughed, but he looked a bit wasted. "I see you're learning fast. I'm glad you like it. As they say in porn, there's more where that came from."

"I'm counting on it. Now, do we brush our teeth, or we go to your party and let others smell cum on us? That might make some people crazy, seeing what a bunch of perverts they are."

Edward laughed as he straightened Adrian's tie. "I don't dismiss your idea altogether. But let's look the part. Here is a mint," he added, as he went to pick up a bowl from the nightstand.

Adrian laughed and took one. "I'm glad you're so well prepared."

"Always." Edward flashed a broad smile at him. "Now, I will go downstairs to dress."

"Do you need any help?"

"Let's be serious for a moment, Adrian. If you came to help me, we would not leave the house."

"Point taken. Can I jump up and down on your bed?"

Edward pursed his lips comically. "This isn't a sleepover, Adrian."

Adrian smirked. "But it will be, right? Once we're done with the perverts."

Edward laughed and shook his head. "Sure, why not?"

"Yes," Adrian shouted his victory, closing one fist and bringing his elbow down. "I've always wanted to have a sleepover with someone as sexy as you."

"You shower me in compliments," Edward said. "Make sure to save a few for the people I will introduce you to. I want you to be courteous."

"Sure thing. Now go downstairs and dress up. My balls are refilling, so you're on the clock. In five minutes tops, if you're not ready, I'm coming for you."

"Five minutes? All right then, let's not wait one precious moment," Edward replied.

Adrian watched Edward's behind as he walked out the door. That was one nice ass, and he would so love to tap it. Later, of course, since obligations came first, but he would do it, without a doubt.

TBC