Friends Share Everything

Story Info
Chris and Ryan prepare for college by sharing Ryan's mom.
16.4k words
4.71
52.7k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. Everyone in this story is a consenting adult.

Chapter 1

"Are you sure Chris can stay with you?" Said Chris's mom over the phone.

"Of course! He's like family." Said Ryan's mom.

"Thank you so much, I'll let my husband know, Chris is going to be so happy he won't have to move overseas with us this summer."

"This is going to be so much fun! With these two young men here, I'll be able to get a lot of help around the house. I hope your husband likes his new rank!"

"We are hoping that this is a great opportunity for him and out family. It will be hard for all of us to be apart, but we'll make it work."

A week later, Chris was dropped off at Ryan and Judy Hill's house, his mom kissed him goodbye, and he saluted his dad.

"Thanks, Ms. H for letting me stay here for the summer," Chris said as he got his luggage.

"You're welcome, sweetheart, we're glad to have you," Judy said as she hugged him.

"This is going to be great!" Ryan said as he helped Chris with his luggage.

"Bro we are going to have a blast! You got to check out my new rank in Dungeon Warrior, I got to level 15!"

"Nice, dude, I'm only level twelve," Ryan said.

"Well, let's play it now," Chris said as they put his luggage down.

They went into Ryan's room and started playing video games. Judy wished Chris's parents well, and they drove off. It was going to be a long summer, and Judy was adamant that the boys were going to help her around the house, not just play video games in Ryan's room.

She peeked her head in the door to tell them dinner was ready, but they were in the middle of a big battle.

"Dinner is ready, guys."

"In a minute," Ryan said.

After a few minutes, they came down for dinner, and sat down at the table.

"How are your parents doing with the move?" Judy asked.

"They're good, I'm excited about my dad getting this promotion."

"Your mom seems a bit sad about leaving you, I guess I would be too," Judy said.

"Yeah, they're going to video chat me when they get there. I'm going to miss them too." Said Chris. "I know I'm lucky that you are letting me stay here, thank you so much."

"You're very welcome," Judy said as she smiled at Chris.

"Chris, we're going to have so much fun this summer. Let's get our knights to level 100!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Hold your horses, Rye. You're not going to spend all summer playing video games. You both are going to help me around the house. We're going to be a real family." Judy said as she took a bite of her steak.

"Mom, please, we're busy getting better at Dungeon Warrior," Ryan whined.

"No excuses. This is the summer before you go to college. I'm not going to let you rot in your room all day, I want you guys to help around the house and I want to see both of you exercise every day! We're going to do some cooking and cleaning and whatever it takes to get you ready for the next school year."

Judy looked at the two boys. Ryan was six feet tall and had dark hair like her. He kept it short. He had brown eyes and a lean build. Chris was a little shorter than Ryan at five-ten, but he also was a little more muscular. He had dark red hair and green eyes like his mom.

Chris's parents forced him to play a different sport every season, which kept him very active. Judy forced Ryan to swim, as that was the only sport that he was interested in. Both of them were quite handsome. However, they were both terribly shy. The boys had never even been kissed, and they were about to go to college.

"Awe, mom!" Ryan moaned.

"Bro, actually your mom's right. We've got to stay in shape, we're going to meet tons of girls in college. Let's do it, man." Chris said.

"Chris, you're a good influence on Ryan. That's why I wanted you to stay with us. Thank you, sweetie," Judy said.

"It's nothing, Ms. H."

"No, you're a good boy. If you were my son, I'd be very proud," Judy said.

After dinner, Judy gave Ryan a list of chores which were to be done while Judy was at work. The first chore was cleaning out the all the closets and re-arranging them to make more room for Chris.

Chris brought all his belongings up to Ryan's room. There were two twin beds in the room which the boys would share for the summer. Ryan's father had left the household years before. Luckily, the house was completely paid off, which gave Judy some much needed breathing room to financially cover herself and her son. The house had two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. It was a single story, although there was an attic which was on the list of things to clean.

That night Chris lay in the bed next to Ryan.

"Dude, do you think were actually going to meet girls at college?" Ryan asked.

"I'm sure, but we need to work on our confidence. If we just talk to them like normal, we'll be fine." Chris answered.

"I can't talk to girls that I think are cute. I get really anxious."

"Yeah, I have that problem too. But, you know, your mom is pretty cute, and we can talk to her!"

"What are you talking about?" Ryan asked.

"Dude, it's cool, our moms are hot. I know you stared at my mom's ass before. I'm fine with it."

"Wait, you're ok with your mom having a nice ass?"

"Ryan, my mom and your mom are hot, and that's that."

Ryan was silent for a minute, then they both started historically laughing.

"I guess you're right, my mom is pretty hot too." Both of the boys thought about Ryan's mom. She was a little thicker than Chris's mom and had slightly bigger breasts and a round behind. She was five feet, eight inches and weighed one hundred and thirty pounds. She had short curly hair and dressed very conservatively.

"So, your mom is cute and we can practice talking to her. Maybe we can even convince her to let us play video games for a bit longer," Chris said.

"Ok I guess so. It wouldn't hurt," Ryan laughed.

"We're going to be a real family, this summer, bro."

---

The next day Judy was in the kitchen, making breakfast for the boys and herself. The boys were already outside on a jog. When they got home, they were both hot and sweaty.

"Hey, boys, how was your run?" Judy asked.

"Great! It's pretty warm outside." Ryan replied.

"Yes, it is. Go upstairs and wash up, I'm making French toast." She was still in her bathrobe, and Chris looked at her butt, which giggled as she flipped the toast.

"That sounds great," Chris said.

Chris and Ryan ran upstairs. Chris took his shirt off and threw it into the dirty clothes pile. Ryan did the same.

"Dude, your mom looks so fine in that bathrobe."

"Really, why do you say that?"

"Look at her ass, dude! And I thought I could see her boobs a little bit."

"Dude, that's my mom."

"Ryan, I'm your best friend. You can admit it it's fine, I'm not going to tell anyone." Chris pulled down his shorts and underwear. He stood in Ryan's room naked. He had a six- and half-inch penis, which was firm from seeing Ryan's mom in her bathrobe downstairs. Ryan followed suit and threw his clothes in the hamper. He had a longer member at seven inches, but it was less girthy.

"I guess you're right, but don't fucking tell anyone ok!" Ryan said.

"It's all good, bro, I've been staring at my mom's ass for forever, she's got a really nice one."

"Yeah, I guess she does."

"We've got to work on our confidence. That's how were going to get girls."

Ryan thought for a few seconds.

"Ok, how's this for confidence." He opened his bedroom door and walked to the bathroom completely naked. Chris's eyes went wide, and he followed. "Ok, you go in this bathroom in the hallway, I'll use my mom's."

Both of the boys were sporting semi erections at the thought that Judy might see them naked. However, she was busy in the kitchen and completely missed them.

After Ryan and Chris got back to Ryan's room, they both started laughing.

"Did she see you?" Ryan asked.

"I don't think so," Chris answered.

"Dang, I don't think she saw me either, but it was worth a try," Ryan laughed.

"Hey, we'll work on it. That was a good start! We need to have confidence!"

"You're right, buddy," Ryan said.

The boys walked downstairs and sat down for breakfast. Judy had finished making the French toast and had some coffee ready.

She handed out their breakfast, and some orange juice and sat down with them. Both Ryan and Chris were paying special attention to her cleavage, as she robe was a little loose after cooking.

"What's on the agenda today, boys?" Judy asked.

"Cleaning the closets," Ryan sighed.

"That's right. It will be good to clean the house. Women like men who get things done. I hope you guys like the French toast."

"It's really good, Ms. H. You're an awesome cook."

"Yeah, this is delicious, thanks, mom," Ryan said.

"You're both welcome. Do you want anything else?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Me too."

"Ok, I'll leave the dishes, I have to get dressed. You guys can put the food away."

Judy went back up the stairs and into her room. The boys started cleaning up the dishes and putting the leftover food in the fridge.

"This is going to be a good summer; did you see my mom's tits?" Ryan asked, finally revealing that he found his mom attractive.

"Yeah, her robe was hanging open. She's a little bigger than my mom."

"I noticed. She's got a nice round butt too. You're not going to say anything are you?"

"Of course not, dude. I'm not an asshole. We're in this together, bro. Let's clean these closets. We need to keep your mom happy."

"You're right. Let's do this."

Ryan and Chris went upstairs and started cleaning the closets. After some time, they heard the front door slam shut, as Judy left for work. They started with Ryan's room and threw away old clothes, toys and other nick naks that he was no longer using. Then they cleaned out the hallway closets and the bathrooms as well. It had been a long time since someone went through all the junk in the house, and they ended up with five bags of trash. At lunch the boys sat down for a sandwich and some water.

"This truly sucks." Ryan said.

"It's not so bad, we're getting a lot done."

"But were not leveling up."

"Bro, we'll have time for that later. Don't worry about it. Pretend we're leveling up our responsibility skill in our lives."

"I guess."

"Look, we also walked around the house naked, that was leveling up our confidence skill."

"True, it might make it easier to talk to girls if we have the balls to walk around naked in front of my mom."

"Exactly, dude. It all helps."

After lunch, they both went into Judy's room. Ryan opened her closet and began pulling stuff out that looked old.

"Wow, look at all this stuff. My mom is a packrat."

The boys went through the obvious things that could be thrown out.

After a few minutes, Ryan pulled an old shoebox randomly off the top shelf and opened it. Inside were pictures.

"Boom! Check it out, it's my mom when she was younger!" Ryan said as he held up the pictures.

"Holy shit, she's hot!" Chris said.

The first picture was Judy wearing a bikini.

"Wow, my mom has a great body, she must have been in college here." Ryan said. He flipped to the next picture. It was his mom in a swimming pool, smiling at the camera.

"Look, there's another one." Chris pointed. Ryan turned it over, and it was his mother in a graduation gown, hugging a guy.

"That's my dad." Ryan said.

"Damn, your mom was fine. How long ago was this?"

"I guess about twenty years ago."

"Wow, she looks a lot like you. You have the same eyes and lips. I'm a little jealous."

Ryan flipped to the next picture. His mom was lying in bed with her top off.

"Holy shit!" Chris's eyes went wide.

"Dude, what the fuck!" Ryan said as he flipped through more pictures. The pictures were of his mom naked spreading herself, giving a blowjob, and having sex from behind.

"This is awesome! Your mom and dad must have made these."

"I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why, this is cool."

"You wouldn't feel like this if this was your mom," Ryan said as he continued to look through the pictures.

"I think it's awesome, and your mom's body is insane!"

"Shut up, you're not helping," Ryan said.

"No dude, seriously, she's really hot. I mean, look at her."

Ryan flipped to the next picture. Judy was in a sexy pose. Her large breasts were sticking out and she had a sultry look on her face.

"Fuck," Ryan muttered.

"Look, she's really hot. This isn't weird. You've got to accept that." Chris said. "Let's take these back to your room, so we can look at them tonight."

"Ok, I guess so. Let's finish cleaning up her closet. We don't want her to know that we were snooping." Ryan took the box and put it under his bed. They both wanted to spend more time with the pictures but focused on cleaning best they could.

The rest of the day went smoothly, and Chris and Ryan completed the tasks that Judy had given them. After dinner, the boys retreated back up to Ryan's room.

"Hey, I was thinking about it, and it's not weird, it's not like I fooled around with my mom." Ryan said.

"I was thinking the same thing. It's just some pictures. No big deal, dude."

"Do you want to look at the pictures?"

"Definitely, I want to see them again."

Ryan got up and locked the door. He then reached under the bed and got the box of pictures. He opened it up and handed the stack to Chris.

"Check it out, look at her, she's really hot!"

"I know, Look at those tits!" Ryan said, looking over Chris's shoulder.

"And her ass is great too," Chris replied.

Ryan sat on the floor, and Chris did the same. They continued to flip through the pictures and were getting increasingly aroused.

"Dude, I'm so horny right now," Ryan said.

"Same. Your mom's awesome, man. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

"No, I agree. Um, this is kind of, weird, but do you mind if I um..." Ryan trailed off.

"Do you want to jerk off while we look at these pictures?"

"Yeah, I mean we've seen each other naked, who cares right?" Ryan said.

"Right. You're my best friend, it's cool, dude."

"Ok." Ryan said.

Both the boys took off their pants and underwear. They were both sporting very hard young cocks. They looked at the pictures and started jerking off.

"Have you ever jerked off to your mom before?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, dude. This one summer, my mom was renovating her bathroom, so we had to share one. I would peak into the bathroom when she showered, it was so awesome."

"Dude, no way! What was it like?"

"She would take long showers, and this one time I think she played with herself. What about you, have you ever jerked off to your mom."

"No but check this out." It was a picture of Ryan's mom deepthroating his dad. "This is pretty fucking hot; look how she's sucking it."

"Yeah, she's really going for it."

Chris and Ryan started stroking themselves faster. Jacking off with someone else was much more arousing than being alone, and Ryan could feel the cum rising up his shaft.

"Shit, I'm going to cum, bro."

"Me too."

They both started breathing faster, and Ryan could hear Chris grunting.

"Oh shit, here it comes, dude," Chris said.

Chris moaned and Ryan watched as a big load came out of his friend's penis and onto the picture.

"Oh shit," Chris said as the last rope of cum dripped onto the floor.

Ryan came soon after and blew his load all over the picture as well. It was completely soaked.

"We fucked up. We shouldn't have cum on the picture." Ryan laughed.

"Sorry about that," Chris replied.

"It's ok. We should probably clean this up."

"Good idea."

They cleaned up the cum off the floor and wiped the picture best they could. It was warped and sticky afterwards.

"It still looks nasty, let's just put the whole box under your bed."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

Ryan put the pictures away and they both put their clothes back on. Ryan unlocked the door and turned the lights off, they both passed out.

Chapter 2

The next morning, Chris and Ryan went to the rec center for an early morning swim. Ryan was feeling lazy and was reluctant, but Chris made sure he followed through with his promises. They swam for an hour and then showered and went back home. Judy was already gone when they arrived.

"I'm starving," Ryan said. "I'm sure there's something in the fridge."

"Ok, let's see. How about some cereal."

"Sure, sounds good."

The boys made themselves a quick breakfast and ate at the table.

"Rye, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You mean about my mom?"

"Yeah, do you want to look at the pictures again."

"Yeah, swimming made me super horny."

"Same. Let's do it."

The boys cleaned their plates, ran upstairs and locked the door. Ryan looked under his bed, but the pictures were gone.

"Shit," Ryan said.

"What's up?"

"I don't know where the box is, it's not under my bed."

"Let's look for it, maybe it fell out somewhere."

They looked under Ryan's bed, around the floor and even inside his closet.

"No luck, huh?"

"It's nowhere to be found, fuck, maybe my mom came in here while we were swimming."

"Oh shit! What are we going to do?"

"We're already fucked. We should look around for it. I want to see those pictures again." Said Ryan.

Ryan unlocked the door and they both walked to his mother's room. Ryan and Chris both went into the walk-in closet and started searching. The box was in the same place as it was the first time, they found it. Ryan opened it, and inside was the warped picture that was covered in their sperm. The other pictures were gone. There was also a note.

"The three of us are going to talk about this when I get home." It read.

"Dude, we're dead." Said Chris. "Oh my god, your mom's going to kick me out and I'm going to have to move to Germany."

"Don't be ridiculous, my mom won't make you leave, but this isn't good."

"Fuck, dude, your mom's going to hate me. The summer is ruined."

"I don't know what's going to happen, but it's going to be ok. Why don't we clean the attic while we wait for her? Maybe it will soften the blow."

The two boys spent the next few hours cleaning the attic. It was mostly boxes of old clothes and toys, but they threw away the old clothes, and organized other odds and ends in a few boxes. They got about halfway through when they heard the garage door open.

"Shit, it's her."

"I'm really sorry, Rye. I shouldn't have convinced you to look at those pictures of your mom."

"Don't worry about it, dude. Those pictures were awesome, and your right, my mom is super-hot!" They both laughed.

Ryan and Chris walked downstairs and sat in the living room. They waited for a few minutes for Judy to come in the house and put her things down. She walked up to her room, and then came back down.

"Boys, can you come here for a second?" Judy called from the kitchen.

Ryan and Chris stood up and went into the kitchen. The box was sitting on the counter.

"Mom, Chris had nothing to do with this," Ryan said.

"Sit down, boys."

They both sat on the bar stools in front of the kitchen island.

"What were you guys doing with these pictures? And don't lie to me."

"Um," Ryan was unsure of what to say.

"We're really sorry, Ms. H.," Chris said. "We were cleaning the closets, and the box fell on the ground, and the lid came off."

"Oh, the lid came off?" Judy took out the picture in the box that was obviously covered in dried semen. "Were you masturbating to my pictures?"

Ryan and Chris's face turned bright red.

"Well, were you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Chris said. "It's my fault. I put Ryan up to it."

"Is that true, Ryan?"

"No, it's not. I did it on my own. Please, don't blame him."

"Don't you think it's gross to masturbate to pictures of your mom? Of your friend's mom?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"