Friends Take a Plunge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I heard Laura breathe.

I tried to look back at her which proved difficult, but in doing so I could see Sean furiously beating his dick. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands slide over my shoulders while soft lips leaned into my ear.

"Fuck her good," Laura commanded.

Just as Dani had regained her composure I dropped my hips and thrust them upwards again causing her to moan deeply. Again she regained control of herself and lifted a hand to play the game. As she neared the culprit for this night, I repeated the motion at Laura's suggestion. Her creamy ass billowed out against my thighs as I bottomed out in her.

"Mmm. Shit," Dani sighed, having to drop both hands to either side of the tower to steady herself.

"Don't get too worked up or you'll finish baby," Laura teased her clearly drunk and over stimulated boyfriend.

I decided to let Dani move on with the game and get her piece free. After finally relieving it she dropped the block to her side and started bouncing away on me. The flesh of her thighs rippled as she glided up and down my tool. The sight was obscene, coupled with Laura's hands exploring my chest and ears in my ear, I felt like I was going to cum then and there. Just as I felt my balls constricting Dani slowed down.

"I have lucky," she said.

"What does that mean?" Sean blurted out, only stopping his jerking to ask.

"It means it skips Nathan and goes straight to Laura."

Before I could protest Dani started riding me harder. I was overwhelmed with feeling and after five full lengths of my dick I erupted. My whole body locked tight and I felt my balls tighten as I deposited rope after rope of cum inside my beautiful girl. She sat back down to the base, trying to stuff as much of it inside her as she could. My eyes went white momentarily and I started seeing stars.

"That's a good boy, fill her up!" Laura said huskily.

My mind slowly came down as my body relaxed from unleashing itself inside of Danielle and I propped myself up on my elbows. She gently slid herself off my length and stood up. As she did a large amount of semen fell out of her and started making its way down her leg. Dani quickly placed her piece back on top and with wobbly legs lowered herself into the water once again. I had full function of my mind again as cumming seemed to almost sober me up.

I turned my body back toward the spa and realised I was still hard. This happens from time to time. When I was really worked up I could go two or three times before getting soft. Tonight seemed like it was going to be one of them.

"There's no fucking way. There is absolutely no fucking way. Do you have a super human cock?!" Laura asked in shock.

"He does honestly," was all Dani could say.

"Well I'm not waiting any longer for my turn then!" Laura said while pulling my legs back into the water and then pushing me backwards so only my knees down were in the bubbles.

"That's not right!" Sean cried out.

"Hey, don't worry, you're not going to miss out!" Dani reassured him as she moved to sit between his dangling thighs.

Laura moved herself in front of me, her face level with my pulsing rod. She took my dick in her hand and leant forward. Placing a kiss at the base of it she then rubbed her face up the entire length of both sides. All I could do was watch and smile at her gleeful expression. Her chest slowly started to rise out of the glowing bubbles, exposing her jaw dropping rack to my eyes. As if reading my mind she grabbed both boobs and stuffed my dick between them before taking the head in her mouth.

Expecting another bitter remark I looked across the pool. My eyes were greeted by the view of Sean with his head lolled back as Dani slowly ran her tongue up and down its length. At least he was getting something out of this too I figured, any jealousy having dissipated entirely from me.

"Shouldn't you be taking your turn now, miss?" I taunted Laura.

"Fuck the Jenga!" She replied in frustration before climbing out of the pool.

She was now standing above me as the water rushed off her smooth and pale skin. I locked eyes with her tiny pussy and marvelled that it was the same rosy colour as her nipples. I leant forward and placed a kiss at her crotch which resulted in her legs wobbling and nearly buckling from under her. Laura placed one knee by my hip and one foot flat on the ground on the opposite side.

"I really.. thin.. think.. you should pull a p.. p, piece out," Sean tried to argue.

As if to put an end to any suggestion Laura promptly knocked the tower over.

"Oh fuck," was all we heard.

We both looked back to observe Dani taking the head of Sean's cock in her mouth. I no longer cared about anything else except being inside this woman. My tip kept touching her entrance agonisingly. I reached for her hips and wrapped my hands around her tight body and started to lower her down. Now that we were out of the water, and the fact Laura was immensely aroused and wet, I slid my head and the next two inches inside of her once again.

"This is the biggest cock I've ever had.." she trailed off.

I softly sailed my hand up her abdomen and grasped one of her boobs. I lifted the weighty mound of flesh to my face and gazed into her eyes before sucking her perfect little nipple into my mouth. Laura threw her head back as her mouth opened wide and a silent scream escaped her. She gently sank further down my cock, taking another few inches.

"This is it," she huffed.

"This is what?" I questioned, taking her nipple out of my mouth.

"It's the, mm, the deepest anyone has been yet," she tried to explain.

"Well there's more there for you when you're ready."

"I'm so fucking ready," she professed, mostly to her self.

Laura slowly slid up til just my head was inside her before sinking back down on me again, this time gaining another inch of pleasure and letting out a deep groan.

"Look at them Sean, she's loving it," I heard Dani command.

"I don't think I want to," he whined back between breaths.

"Well let me help you with that then," she countered.

The sound of wet lips and groaning wafted across the spa to my ears. I almost didn't hear it over the sound of Laura's soft moans. The going was slow but she was beginning to lift and lower herself with more gusto.

"Lay back for me," she huffed.

I did as I was told and lifted my head to see her plant her other foot beside me. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. She was essentially squatting over me with half my length buried in her. Again she slowly drifted up before sliding down me again with force. She got further and I was rewarded with waves of pleasure as Laura screamed.

Up and down she bounced, determined to take all of it. Her boobs swayed and bounced like pendulums, I felt like I was being hypnotised by them.

"Fuck him good Loz," Dani's sweet voice chimed.

"I'm trying," Laura panted back.

"Look at how well she rides his big dick," Dani said to Sean.

He didn't reply but instead let out a groan. I looked past the large tits bouncing in my face to see my riders boyfriend sitting with legs spread and leaning back on his arms. Dani was alternating between jerking him off while watching us and dipping her head back down to continue blowing him. Laura was moving with pace now, her body trembling as she bounced up and down.

"Oh Dani, Ugh, no wonder you love him so much" she called over her shoulder.

I sat up slightly and reached for her nipple with my mouth, locking onto it as she rode. With one final thrust she slammed all nine inches into her before letting out an earth shattering scream. Her body started twitching and shaking and she collapsed onto my chest, digging her nails into my skin. As her breathing slowly settled I lifted her head and planted kisses from her forehead down her neck and started sucking on her earlobe. I felt the muscles of her pussy pulsating around me as her orgasm slowly started easing.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her lifeless body and found my footing on the seat where my feet dangled.

"Come here you!" I growled as I stood up, holding Laura in my arms.

I carefully turned myself around with Laura's slumped body resting against me. I gently laid her body down where I had just been and pried her legs apart from my waist. I turned back to the other two to see Dani staring at with a devilish smile and one hand squeezing Sean's dick.

"You ready to see her fucked hard?" I asked him.

I don't know what possessed me to humiliate the poor guy. Something in me had switched once this tight goddess had her first orgasm on top of me. Beneath me Laura had come back to life and started pawing at my chest and neck. I slowly retracted myself from her most private opening and then slid all the way back in.

"Ohhhhh... fuck, meeee!" Laura begged.

Not wanting to leave a lady waiting, I obliged. I thrust inside of her with pace, making her tits bounce violently. Laura moved her hands down to her torso and slid them over her boobs. She pinched her hard nipples and moaned once again, squeezing her eyes tightly shut.

"I'm close, I'm close, I'm close," I heard from Sean.

"Good boy, finish up," Dani responded.

I heard a large grunt followed by Dani's giggles filling the air.

"Wow, that was a big one from your little man!" She teased.

I looked back to see Sean's dick dribbling out around her hand as she continued to jerk him. Head thrown back and hips lifting off the floor, Sean seemed like he was struggling to breathe. This spurred me on and I picked up the pace once again. My balls let out a rhythmic slap, slap, slap as they bounced off Laura's ass cheeks.

"Ba, baby. Why don't you go, uggggh, go get us some towels or something? This is starting to hurt my back" Laura squeezed out between grunts.

"You could stop," Sean reasoned.

"Not now I can't. I can't stop. Ohhh, don't stop!" She replied, staring at my face.

I heard water shift, followed by footsteps as he made his way inside.

"They're in our laundry cupboard!" Dani called after him before also hopping out of the water.

I bent my head forward to replace her fingers with my mouth on her right nipple. I sucked it in and lifted my head causing her boob to pull away from her body. Dani walked over to the table, grabbed a chair and brought it closer to where we were fucking. I released Laura's nipple and started slowing down my thrusts, wary of the sore back she spoke of earlier. She reached up to my face with one hand and pulled me closer to kiss her.

The spell between was broken as I felt a soft hand slide over my back. I turned my head to my left to see Dani kneeling down between us. I kissed her on the lips and slowed my hips to a stop. Dani leant over the heavily breathing Laura and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. To my surprise, both girls accepted the passionate embrace and started kissing more passionately.

I leant back to watch while I still had half of my cock buried inside of Laura. The girls made out for a few minutes and I took the break to catch my breath. The back door slid open and then closed again, drawing all of ourselves to the still nude Sean slowly making his way towards us.

"Oh thank God. I thought you'd never come back with them," Laura said.

"Yeah. I have the towels, where do you want them?" Sean asked flatly.

"I'll grab them, you can have a seat if you want?" Dani replied.

She stood up and grabbed them, but not before giving his soft package a squeeze. She was at least trying to keep him involved somewhat, but I don't know whether she was being cruel or trying to have fun. Dani turned back to us and motioned for me to pick Laura up and then laid two towels on top of each other on the ground. As I did Laura slid down my dick again and wrapped her arms around me tightly. She started clenching her ass, trying to get any sort of movement happening again. Dani patted the towels and I softly laid Laura's body down onto the floor.

"Fuck me now please." Laura sighed.

I lifted myself out of the water and grabbed her legs from behind her knees. I pushed them back towards her shoulders, framing her boobs between her thighs and lifting her ass off the ground. I placed my knees on either side of her ass and grabbed my cock. It felt heavy and warm. I tapped the head along her clit and teased her entrance. I slid my length up her belly and looked down to see how deep in her I would be.

"Pleeease. I need it!" Laura once again demanded needily.

I placed the angry head of my dick against her entrance and thrust my hips forward. I watched as the velvety red folds pulled apart to accept me in. Inch by inch I shuffled myself deeper, an orchestra of groans escaping her lips. I finally managed to bottom myself out in the girl and with one final hard push I felt her body lock out. Laura opened her mouth to scream but no sounds escaped. Instead her hands grabbed at the towels as if she was trying to split them down the middle. Her neck and abdominals went tight and as I took in her body and noticed I could see the slight bulge of my cock from outside of her.

Dani moved to our right and placed a folded towel on the floor. She sat herself down facing us and spread her legs while leaning back on one hand. This opened her entire body to viewing and I peered over to see her playing with her vagina.

After Laura came down from her next orgasm I resumed driving my pillar into her at a rhythmic pace. Each time my hips met hers she would let out a little grunt or squeak. She finally seemed to regain control of her neck and brought her eyes to mine for a moment. She almost looked like she was going to cry. I grabbed one of her arms and wrapped it around the back of her knees so she could support her legs. I grabbed one boob with one hand and placed the other on her thigh. It was time for me to get myself there.

With my new leverage I started picking up the pace. My hips were moving faster and faster and that could be heard from the thwack, thwack, thwack, of my balls slapping her ass at a quicker rate.

"That's it baby, give it to her!" Dani eagerly encouraged me.

"Aren't they hot together Sean?" She asked him while continuing to play with herself.

The only response from him was a grunt. I looked across to see him playing with his dick, he was hard again. At least he was enjoying the show too.

"Fuck me harder!" Laura moaned to me.

Not wanting to let her down, I obliged by ramming myself into her as hard as I could. Dani shuffled herself within arms reach of us and to my surprise Laura reached out and slid a finger inside Dani's wet and noisy pussy. The low 'mmm' that emerged from her let me know she was enjoying the attention from her friend that was being fucked.

"I have a better idea if you want to help me!" Dani professed.

She scooted her ass back and sat up on her knees, waddling closer to her friend. Lifting a leg she placed it on the other side of Laura, straddling her chest. The view of her ass was incredible and the feeling of being inside her friend nearly overwhelmed me.

I slowed down my speed but kept up the hard and deep thrusts. I saw Laura's petite hands snake around Danielle's ass and start squeezing it. Suddenly she pulled her forward and Dani shuffled along and put Laura's head between her thighs. She was slowly lowering her needy vagina towards Laura's mouth. To my surprise Laura grabbed her and pulled her down with force. Dani started grinding her pussy into what I could only imagine was an open and wanting tongue. It was like a scene from a porn movie.

Laura pulled her head away for a moment before adding, "I can taste him on you."

Sean squeaked and I looked across again to see him firing a few small ropes onto his chest.

"That's it, cum for us!" Laura gasped out.

Now that we were in position, and hearing Laura's admission, I started pumping harder again. I was approaching my climax and let both of the girls know.

"Cum in her Nathan!" Dani ordered, rolling through an orgasm.

That was all the permission I needed as I continued my assault with a renewed vigour. Dani fell to the side of us as I could feel my balls starting to tighten. Thrust after thrust into Laura's warm, wet centre was driving pins and needles into my brain. I leant down to suck her tit into my mouth and buried myself to the hilt just as I erupted. I felt the first rope of cum travel from what felt like my toes all the way to my tip and I unloaded inside of her. Staying buried, I felt my cock pulsing as it emptied itself. Dani quickly turned and started rubbing Laura's clit for her and Laura slammed her hips into the ground, pulling me out of her.

The cool summer air met my dick and I held onto it for dear life. I fired my final two ropes of cum across Laura's glorious tits and fell forward onto my hands. My arms gave out and I rolled to the side to avoid collapsing on top of her.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." Laura whimpered over and over.

I stared at her as she came down from her final orgasm of the night. Moments later she shut her eyes and fell silent. I had fucked her to sleep in our backyard. Danielle reached her arm across her friend and grabbed my hand, all three of us laying there in bliss. After a few moments I sat up and took in the view. Laura was lying between myself and Dani, while Danielle had her head resting on Laura's chest. Sean was over the back with a solemn look on his face but was openly staring at the girls.

"I think I'm going to bed," he finally said.

He stood up and walked over to us and gave Laura's leg a nudge. She didn't move. Dani sat up and kissed her cheek. Again, no movement. I had really put this girl into a deep sleep. I sat up to my knees and slid one arm under her shoulders and another under her knees. I slowly lifted her upper and turned her body into me so she was easier to support. She stirred a little and put an arm around my neck and I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'll get the door," Dani said groggily.

Sean had already made his way inside so the three of us moved to the back door. Dani slid it open and I stepped sideways through it, making sure not to bump Laura's head on anything. We walked across the cold tiled floor and Dani opened the guest bedroom door. Sean was on one side and seemed to be asleep already. I gently laid Laura down and pulled the covers over her. Both Danielle and I gently kissed her forehead again before quietly leaving the room.

We walked back into the living room and Danielle wrapped me in her arms. I looked into her eyes and was expecting to see some sort of anger or unhappiness. Instead, she kissed me deeply and whispered,

"That was an amazing night baby."

"Yeah, it was. Are we okay? I got a little carried away there." I replied sheepishly.

"Yeah baby, I'm just exhausted now.' she said back with a small laugh.

"Off to bed with you then. I'll lock up."

Dani gave me one final kiss and made her way to the bedroom. I stepped out onto my back patio and looked around at the scene we had left. Clothes were spread from the table to the spa along with the towels still sat there. I paused for a moment taking in all that had happened and my eyes drifted across to the jenga blocks that had spilled from Laura deliberately knocking them over.

I quietly thanked myself for investing in the game, who knew it would have led to a night like tonight. I made way over to the spa and turned it to the cleaning cycle. I was going to have to do another one tomorrow morning. The blue glow dimmed and the bubbles came to a stop as the area darkened. I grabbed the mostly finished bottle of wine and placed it back on the patio table.

Making my way to the back door I turned one last time to take everything in. Laura had been everything I had hoped and it shocked me how much Danielle had involved herself. A few drinks and being a little bit horny had really brought her out of her shell. My mind drifted to Sean, wondering if he would be okay. I hadn't started the night out with intentions of cucking him, but we had ended there in a way. I realised he had never actually got to have sex while the rest of us all did at some point. Poor bloke. I hoped he could sleep it off.