Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
Unexpected new playmates.
3.8k words
4.31
18.8k
15
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction. All characters are 18 years old or older. This contains serious incest. If this offends you or disgusts you, please move on and do not read. I do not condone incest in real life. This is being used strictly for adult entertainment.

I do not use editors so there might be some grammatical errors or misspellings.

This chapter stands alone in this series, but reading previous parts might help with character descriptions.

It had been a few weeks of not being contacted by either Laura or Kayla. With their busy lives and limited availability, I wasn't very bothered, besides I have a busy life too. But, no sooner thinking about this, Laura contacted me and asked if I was interested in meeting next Friday evening. I told her I was free and and would be able to meet.

That next Friday evening I arrived at the house greeted at the door by Laura. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips and said, "It's great to see you!"

I responded with, "It's always a pleasure to be invited over here to see you!"

Michael was out of town again so Laura was going to take advantage of the free time to play.

I asked, "So what do you have planned for tonight?"

Laura said, "I have a couple that is going to be here in about 30 minutes or so, let's wait in the living room."

We chit chatted with small talk while waiting for the couple to arrive. Then Kayla walked into the room a few minutes later and greeted me with a full body hug. We kissed each other on the cheek as she sat next to me. Kayla was excited that we were able to get together to play.

Just then, the door bell rang and Laura said she would get the door and greet the couple and bring them into living room. I was very interested in seeing who our new couple was going to be.

As they came around the the corner, Kayla yelled out, "Gramps and Nana, I didn't know you were coming over!"

I had this shocked, astounded look as I turned to Laura. Laura then said, "Ken, this is my mom and dad, Karin and Lars."

Totally dumbfounded, I stammered, "Very nice to meet you both."

Both Lars and Karin shook my hand and said, "It's very nice to meet you."

I looked at Kayla and she looked very surprised to see her grandparents here. She looked at Laura and Laura smiled and said, "I guess it's not going to be a secret anymore that we all have a special relationship with each other."

Kayla spoke out, "I guess not."

Then Karin said, "Kayla, welcome to family adulthood with us."

I was thinking to myself, "What in the hell am I doing here in the middle of this intimate family affair." I was actually going to be fine just to watch what was about happen.

Laura said, "Let's all head up to the master bedroom and meet each other more intimately."

We all walked upstairs and entered the bedroom, then Laura said, "Everyone out of their clothes." Then we all chuckled.

As we were undressing, I got my first glimpses of Karin and Lars. Both of them were in their early to mid 70's and they were both in good shape for their age. Karin is 5' 9" tall, 40DD - 32 - 42, 170 lbs.?, Blond hair and blue eyes. Lars is 6'2", 210 lbs., big boned, gray haired, with blue eyes. I took a peek at his cock, and it was very, very thick, not extremely long, but it was still soft, so we'll see how big it gets, and his balls hung very low as they flopped around below his cock.

I could see Kayla also checking out "gramps junk" as she was undressing. And of course Karin and Lars were ogling Kayla's hot nubile body.

I was off to the side watching everyone checking each other out, as it was actually a bit arousing. Watching three generations of a family about to have sex is quite erotic. I said, "So how do we start this, because I'm okay to sit and watch for a while."

Laura said, "Well, I want start with dad because it's been such a long time since we last had sex."

Karin said, "Okay, I'll start with my granddaughter who just turned 18, becoming an adult."

Kayla looked a little overwhelmed and timid as she sort of covered herself up.

Karin noticed Kayla's demeanor and asked, "Are you okay with this Kayla, you seemed to be scared?"

Kayla answered, "No, I'm not scared, I'm just trying to fit this new situation in my head."

Karin said, "Oh baby doll, just relax and I know you'll enjoy yourself."

I walked over to the big chair and sat down to witness the incest fest.

Karin walked up to Kayla and stroked her hair and her shoulders trying to get her to relax. Kayla responded by wrapping her arms around Karin's waist. Karin then moved her hands down to Kayla's face and stroked her cheeks. Their eyes met, then they slowly moved in closer and eventually kissed. That first kiss was a peck, that turned into a full tongue exchange. From there they kissed each other passionately for many minutes.

Meanwhile, Laura had gotten on her knees and put her face right in front of Lars' cock. She reached out with her hands and fondled his very low hanging ball sac. Lars smiled and sighed as Laura played with his sagging scrotum. Lars had his cock and balls shaved completely smooth, which made his privates look 'pretty'.

Laura then caressed Lars' flaccid cock which was starting to grow and harden. Then Laura put her lips on the head of Lars' cock and starting licking and sucking it like it was a lollipop. This stimulated Lars' cock to quickly grow to a length of 10" and the incredible girth of about 10" in circumference, it was the thickest cock I've ever seen in real life.

Laura worked her way down Lars' fat cock with her lips, tongue and mouth. She had a hard time putting it in her mouth because it was so fat. I could see the large veins and ridges of his impressive cock as Laura tried to stuff it in her mouth.

All of a sudden, Lars grabbed the back of Laura's head and pulled it towards him, totally gagging Laura. Lars then proceeded to throat fuck Laura really hard and fast. Laura grabbed Lars' ass for support as Lars continued to slam his fat cock down Laura's throat. Laura was gagging so hard that sticky, gooey saliva was streaming out of her nostrils as that was the only route that it could escape. Laura's eyes starting watering as it looked like she was being tortured with the brutal throat fucking. To see Laura's pretty face in that condition was unnerving, but also had an erotic feel in a sick way.

After a few minutes of what I thought was really rough on Laura, Lars eventually pulled his cock from her beaten throat and mouth. Laura gasped for air as soon as Lars' cock was out of her mouth. Laura bent over, put her hands on the floor and spit out even more slimy saliva, as it looked like she was about to vomit.

Lars yelled out, "You like that, little girl, don't you. I bet you haven't been throat fucked like that in a long time!"

That harsh dialogue was almost too much for me, but it seemed like Laura enjoys being talked to like that as she responded, "Yes, I like being throat fucked with your big, fat cock, dad."

Karin and Kayla had stopped kissing to watch Laura get that brutal throat fucking. Kayla had her hand over her mouth gasping as she witnessed her mom get brutalized. Karin smiled as I guess she had seen this before.

Kayla went over to Laura to see if she was okay. Laura said, "It's okay Kayla, don't be worried, it's something that I enjoy, especially if it's gramps fat cock."

Kayla shook her head as she couldn't believe her mom enjoys it that rough. Karin chimed in, "It'll be fine Kayla, your mom has done this many times and enjoys it every time."

As Laura slowly recovered, she said, "Okay, let's move on, I'm ready to fuck."

Karin said, "I'll get you ready for that, lay down and I'll get your pussy wet and ready."

Karin got down in between Laura's spread open legs and put her face in her crotch and started to lick her. Karin had her lips and tongue all over Laura's pussy and crotch area getting her wet and aroused. Of course Laura was already stimulated being throat fucked as her pussy was seeping some wetness.

Karin said, "Um, you taste so good, just as I remember."

Kayla watched Karin go down on Laura and got turned on. She needed to use her excitement for good use so she went over to Lars who had laid down on the bed. Kayla took Lars' huge cock into her hands and fondled and caressed it and said, "I've never touched a cock this big."

Lars smiled and enjoyed the attention he was getting from his granddaughter. Kayla could barely get her mouth over the head of Lars' big penis, but she did a good job of licking the entire length of it. Kayla started to lick Lars' saggy scrotum too. His balls were big also as they filled Kayla's mouth to the hilt. Kayla sucked on them, stretching his sack almost 6" from his crotch. Kayla was so intrigued with his scrotum that she spent almost five minutes of lavishing it.

When Kayla had finished playing with Lars' hanging ball sac, she put her mouth on the head of his huge cock. She could barely get her mouth over the entire head. She definitely couldn't put much more of his shaft in her mouth. Lars was obviously satisfied with Kayla's mouth over the head of his cock as it was growing to it's 10" of length and circumference. Kayla licked the length of his shaft from the head to the scrotum leaving a slick saliva coating.

Karin had gotten Laura nice and wet, ready for Lars' huge cock. Kayla got Lars nice and hard ready for Laura.

Lars went over to Laura and got on top of her, Laura spread her legs open and Lars guided his huge penis towards Laura's wet cunt. When he arrived at her vaginal opening, he pushed his cock into her. Laura grunted as she accepted Lars' giant penis. Lars started pumping in and out of Laura's twat, as she squealed with a bit of pain and pleasure.

Kayla watched intently as Lars' pounded Laura with a heavy fucking. Laura yelled out, "Fuck me dad, fuck me with that big cock of yours!"

Lars kept at it for many minutes, as Laura was almost being rag dolled into oblivion. Then, Lars stopped, pulled out of Laura, flipped Laura over onto her tummy, and then he laid on top her and entered her twat again. His big cock rammed in and out of Laura's now beaten cunt as it was getting sore and raw. Laura chirped, "Dad, you're going to have to stop fucking me, it's starting to hurt."

Lars responded, "I'm not done yet, so I'm going to have to fuck you in the ass."

Kayla gasped as she thought about that huge cock going into her mom's ass.

Lars let Laura up so she could get on her knees and elbows. Lars got behind her and put some lube on Laura's anus and smeared some lube on his giant cock.

Kayla and myself watched to see how this was going to go, Karin had already witnessed Lars butt fucking Laura, so it was nothing new to her.

Lars slowly pushed the fat head of his cock into Laura's anus. Laura yelped as she put her hand against Lars' leg and tried to push him away. Lars kept pushing in as his huge penis slowly disappeared into Laura's ass. Laura yelled out, "Ow, oh my fucking god, slow down, your cock is too big for my ass."

Lars shouted back, "Be quiet, you've taken my cock in your ass before, just get used to it!"

Kayla covered her mouth with her hand and gasped as she watched Gramps huge cock sink into her mom's ass. Karin came over to Kayla and hugged her and said, "It's okay Kayla, it always starts out this way, but eventually your mom's ass loosens up to take Gramps penis."

Kayla asked, "How many times have you seen Gramps fuck mom in the ass?"

Karin said, "There has been many times, more than thirty times that I've seen, I'm sure they've fucked while I was not around too."

Just hearing about Laura's past got me turned on, in dark way, but no doubt, I was aroused, so I started playing with my cock. Karin saw this so she asked me, "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

I said, "Sure would like to."

So Karin got on her knees and elbows on the floor in front of me and said, "I'm ready when you are."

So I got down behind her, and before I was going to butt fuck her, I needed to lick her big ass and pussy. I planted my face in her deep ass crack, and licked it from the top of her crack, all the way down to her steamy twat. She was completely smooth with no hair anywhere. I spread her deep ass crack open so I could reach her pink anus. She had musky odor that was not foul, but somewhat tangy and intoxicating, along with a hint of floral scent. I licked up and down her ass as she was moaning and sighing with pleasure. I finished off my oral assault on her dripping wet pussy. She tasted fantastic, even for a more mature woman. (I've found that younger women, generally speaking, taste better than mature women.)

When I was done orally pleasing Karin, I was ready to fuck her, as she was really ready, too. I got in behind her and rubbed some lube on her saliva slick anus. I slathered my cock with some lube and positioned my cock at her waiting pink anus. I pushed in, and my cock slid in somewhat easily thinking that Karin probably gets fucked in the ass from Lars.

Karin was ready to romp right away as she already at a relaxed state. So I started to hammer her immediately. My pace was fast and hard right off the bat. I slammed against her big ass as I had a grip of her wide hips with my hands. The slapping sound between my body and her big ass resonated through the room with every stroke.

In the mean time, Laura's ass had loosened up enough so Lars could start pounding into Laura. They were making the same slapping sound as we were, so all we could hear were the loud slapping between the four of us.

The women were moaning and grunting, and Lars and I were oooing and aaahing as we continued to butt fuck.

As I was butt fucking Karin, I watched Lars slam his huge cock into Laura's ass. Watching all of the 10" of his super thick cock plunge into Laura's rectum was super hot. Laura's anus expanded to accommodate Lars cock nicely. Lars rhythmic fucking had Laura moaning and sighing with pleasure. She occasionally grunted as Lars grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him with force.

Watching my cock slid in and out of Karin ass was hot too. It blew my mind that I have had my cock in the ass of three generations of women of the same family. I've fucked teens, milfs and grannies, but never all from the same family.

Just that thought turned me on to the point of approaching orgasm. I yelled out, "Here I cum Karin, oh yeaaaaaa!"

My body started to shake as I yelled out. Karin felt me starting to cum so she said, "Ken, I want you to cum in my mouth."

So I pulled my cock out of Karin's ass, she got up and knelt in front of me and opened her mouth. I stroked my cock and aimed for her mouth. I shot my first load a little high and hard as it landed on her nose and forehead. The second spurt landed right in her waiting mouth and the third shot dribbled out of my cock, that's when Karin took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She sucked me 'dry' and opened her mouth to show me all the semen she had collected, then she swallowed everything, then opened her mouth to show me, then she smiled.

Meanwhile, Lars had worn out Laura's anus and wrecked her rectum. For some reason, Lars was not going to cum soon as he kept pounding Laura. Karin saw this and said, "Lars you need to stop, I can tell Laura has had enough."

Lars looked at Karin, then bent over to look at Laura and asked, "Have you had enough Laura."

Laura answered, "Yes, please stop, I've had enough."

So Lars begrudgingly pulled his huge cock out of Laura's raw ass and said, "Okay, now what, I'm not finished, if you know what I mean."

We all looked around at each other, then Kayla spoke out, "Gramps you can fuck me in the ass if you want."

Karin jumped in and said, "Kayla, I don't think that is a good idea."

Kayla responded, "I think it will be okay, I've put some large items up my ass. I have a couple of dildos that are pretty big. I've tried to put a baseball bat in my ass, and almost had it in there."

Lars, excited said, "I'll be real careful, I really want to fuck Kayla's ass."

Laura said, "Of course you do, you've been waiting to fuck your granddaughter's ass for 18 years."

Karin said, "Okay, but if Kayla says to stop, you need to stop, right then."

Karin came over to me and asked me what I thought. I whispered, "Just to let you know, I have fucked Kayla in the ass, and she was looser than Laura. I don't think Laura has done much penetration into her ass for the past few years."

Karin said, "Okay Lars, go ahead, but remember what I said."

I asked Kayla, "Do you want me to 'warm you up" for this."

Lars jumped in, "No way, I want to feel Kayla's butt hole tightness from the beginning."

Kayla said, "It'll be okay."

Kayla sounded fairly confident about this, even after watching her mom go through what she thought was too much. I have a feeling that Kayla 'really' enjoys ass play and is an 'anal queen'.

Kayla asked Lars, "How do you want me?"

Lars said, "I'd like for you to be on the floor on your knees and elbows, and you ass pointed up into the air. I want to watch my cock slid in and out of your young butt hole."

Kayla assumed the position and Lars got over her and straddled her body. He got the lube and spread it around Kayla's waiting anus and smeared some on his raging hard cock.

Laura, Karin and I took a spot on the bed to watch this event. I had a feeling that both Laura and Karin were nervous about this. But, in my mind I thought Kayla was really going to enjoy this.

Lars took aim and pointed his cock at Kayla's anus. He made contact with the head of his cock and circled it around her butt hole. He then started to push the head into her ass. Kayla groaned a bit as the head had been pushed in. Lars rubbed more lube around the shaft of his penis, making sure that it was entirely covered to avoid any dry spots.

Lars very slowly started to push his cock into Kayla's ass. Kayla grunted as she felt her rectum being filled by Lars' big cock. Lars kept going as Kayla did not protest or say anything to make him stop.

When Lars was about half way in, Kayla arched her back as to show that she was enjoying this. Finally, Lars bottomed out, balls deep into Kayla's hot ass. It looked so hot to that huge cock buried to the hilt into Kayla's ass, with Lars' long, sagging scrotum actually covering all of Kayla's pussy from sight.

Once fully in, Lars pulled out slow and steady with Kayla sighing with pleasure. Lars then started to quicken the pace of pushing in and pulling out. With every stroke he went a little faster and faster till he got to a rhythmic pace.

It was amazing how Kayla was taking Lars huge cock. She didn't seemed to have any issues with his size.

Then, Lars started pumping Kayla pretty hard. With every stroke Kayla shouted, "Yes, Gramps, fuck my ass!"

Laura and Karin were surprised that Kayla was taking Lars so well, as they looked at each other with their mouths open.

Kayla was really enjoying getting butt fucked by Lars as she yelled, "Oh yea, fuck me, fuck my ass, oh yea, I love it, oh yea!"

Lars kept watching his big cock slid in and out of Kayla's butt hole, now knowing what it feels like to fuck his granddaughter. This aroused him to reach his orgasm. He yelled, "I'm going to cum Kayla!'

We all saw Lars body start to shake as we knew he was about to cum. He yelled out, "Here I cum, aaarrrrgh!"

He pulled his cock out from Kayla's rectum and stroked it and shot his load of semen. The first rope of ejaculate shot to Kayla's shoulders and the hair on her head. The next rope of semen covered her spine from shoulders to ass crack. The third rope of cum covered the rest of her ass. Lars had more cum dribble out of his penis that he smeared all over Kayla's ass cheeks.

Kayla turned around to see Lars collapse on the floor as she reached for her anus. She felt how big it expanded with her fingers. It gaped really big, about three inches across. It was one of the biggest gapes I've seen done by a cock.

12