Friends to Fucking

Story Info
Two friends become more.
3.7k words
4.46
24.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped my foot on the cold floor.

'Liv, will you hurry up?'

Liv stepped out of the closet holding two dresses in front of her.

'This one? Or this?' She held each up in turn.

The first was black and boring. The second was blue and intricately detailed. It looked like a prom dress.

'It looks ridiculous,' I said.

'Ugh, fine!' She threw both to the floor and dived back into the wardrobe. It was a walk-in, and easily as big as my room at home. The rest of her room was equally ostentatious, a huge white room with high ceilings and a king-size bed.

I sat on her dresser chair and sighed. Her half-dozen previous outfits were strewn across the floor. Each was perfectly FINE, and I'd have worn them all in a heartbeat. But Liv didn't do fine. It had to be perfect.

'Eden, have you seen that red top I just bought?'

'I'll have a look,' I said, taking a mouthful of wine.

The top was on a hanger at the door.

'Got it,' I said. I handed it to her through the door and returned to the dresser. A minute later Liv emerged and snapped her fingers.

'Shift.'

'Please?' I said, standing.

'Thank you,' she said, sitting and checking her face in the mirror.

What she needed to check, I didn't know. Her makeup was perfect. Of course, it was. Liv had done it herself. She continued to interrogate herself, drinking as she did so.

'Zip me up, will you? I can't reach.'

'Sure.' My fingers fumbled with the tiny zip and Liv giggled. She was more than a little drunk, and I was quietly worried about how she'd handle the club. I'd keep an eye on her.

As I stepped back I looked up and caught Liv's eye in the mirror. She held my gaze for a moment, then returned to whatever she was doing.

'Milly just text, they've already set off and they'll meet us there.'

'Panic over,' Liv said. 'We don't need to rush now.'

'Rush? I've been ready for half an hour!'

'And I'm nearly done,' Liv said indignantly. 'You're in such a rush, you don't even like most of them.'

'Yeah, well...' It was true. We'd organised a college reunion for the summer, and I couldn't fathom why. Leaving home for university had been a blessing because I'd made new friends. Except Liv. Wherever I went, she was never far behind. Although she was always behind.

'Nearly there.' Liv frowned. 'Come here, you've got something in your hair.'

I grabbed my hair defensively and combed through it. 'What? Where?'

'You won't be able to get it. Come here.'

She grabbed my chin and held it in place, combing her fingers.

'Hang on, sit down. I can't see.'

I sat down and gasped softly as she pressed her chest against my face. Her fingers combed through my hair, which should have hurt, but I was struggling to focus. The top was the right choice, actually. It really suited her - uh, eyes.

Liv dusted her fingers off and threw whatever it had been away. She didn't move, though, and didn't let go of my face. Instead, she squatted beside me, right in front of my face.

Her breath was warm and fruity from the wine.

'Liv-'

'We don't have to go, you know.'

'But we've booked the tickets.'

'Shut up, they're refundable,' Liv said.

I was very flushed all of a sudden. She was still staring.

'We could open another bottle of wine and just...chill.'

'Netflix and chill?' I said, jokingly.

'If you want,' Liv shrugged. 'But first...'

I nearly screamed. She cupped my face between her hands and leaned it close. Her lips just brushed mine, tickling as she spoke.

'Do you want to go out?'

'No,' I said meekly. 'I want to stay.'

'Good.' I could hear the smile in her voice. And then she kissed me.

It would have been a lie to say I'd never thought about it. About her. And now it was happening and I couldn't believe it.

She wasn't rough. Not like anyone else I'd kissed. She was soft, and the way she held my face made me melt between her fingers. As she kept kissing me, my fingers began to tingle.

I reached up and cupped her tits. Lightly, but she moaned as she kissed so I touched them more. They filled my hands and felt as good as they looked.

'You have great tits,' I struggled to say.

Liv laughed a bit but just kept kissing me. Except now she massaged the base fo my skull with her fingers. I went wild. I wanted her to do that forever. I'd do anything for her so long as she kept going. But she didn't ask for anything. Just kept kissing me, so I kept touching her.

I broke away. Liv didn't stop for a second. She kept kissing my face and my neck, leaving a trail of lipstick. Her hands began wandering too, around my chest and hips.

'We really should go,' I said. 'They'll be worried.'

'Oh, fuck them,' Liv said.

'No.' I stood up. 'Let's go.'

'Make me,' Liv said, biting her lip.

I all but stamped my foot. I dropped down and grabbed her under the arms, pulling her to her feet. She was confused for a moment, then shook her hair about her shoulders and smirked.

'You'll have to try harder than that.' She sat down, cross-legged.

'Get up!' I said, and pulled her up again. The bed was right behind her and she stepped back, tumbling over it. Unfortunately, my arms were still attached to her and I went falling right on top of her.

Hair was in my face and mouth and it felt like her face was buried in my tits somewhere, but I wasn't quite sure. Maybe I'd had more than I thought...

Liv was giggling and I fumbled my way around until I was facing her.

'Pack it in, now,' I said. 'We need to go!'

Liv, still laughing, tickled me under my arms. I tucked my hands up to protect myself and she grabbed my wrists, wrenching herself on top of me. She didn't stop giggling the entire time.

'Liv, get off me!' I tugged my hands and arms but they didn't budge. Liv's face didn't change. She wasn't even trying and I couldn't move!

I continued struggling until I was out of breath. I'd achieved nothing but make Liv's face red with laughter. She locked her fingers between mine and pinned my hands above my head.

'What's the matter? I thought you wanted to go?' she said.

'I hate you,' I said.

'Oh, that's a shame. I'll make it up to you?'

She tried to kiss me but I turned my head away. She tried again and I turned.

'Stay still!' She grabbed my face and held me there as she kissed me.

My resistance faded away and I let her kiss me. My head was telling me we should go, or at least let the others know, but every part of my body was telling me how unimportant that all was. Liv was here and she was gorgeous and she was kissing me and I wanted so much more. I wanted her.

'Fuck me,' I said.

'What?' I knew she'd heard me.

'Fuck me.'

Liv didn't say anything, but she did release one of the hands holding me. One hand was still more than enough to keep me there, though, and she traced a finger down the inside of my arm to my navel. She grazed my belly with her fingers, then slowly, oh so slowly, too-fucking-slowly, went between my legs.

Her fingers lightly brushed my vagina for half a second then went to my thighs. She ran her hands up and down as she spoke.

'You need to ask more nicely than that!'

'Please. Please fuck me. Please, I'm begging you. Plea - oh!'

She cupped my vagina and began running her fingers up and down. All the while, she was still kissing me. My lips and my face and my neck and my chest. Her first finger traced the edge of my underwear. The lace tickled and she hooked her finger under, only just touching me where I wanted her most.

Now she pulled my underwear aside and began running the flat of her finger along me. I'd started struggling again, thrashing against her, begging her to give me more. To stop teasing, to please me.

Her head came close to my ear she nibbled it.

'Since you asked me so nicely, princess, I'm going to fuck your brains out.'

Two fingers went inside me and I thought I'd gone blind. I'd already been dripping wet but whatever she was doing down there was going to ruin her bedsheets. My fingers flexed, grasping uselessly for something, anything to ground me.

She kept going and I began breathing heavily and convulsing. My heart was pounding and everything felt hot and tingly. Starting from between my legs, a wave of pleasure flooded my entire body. She kept going and I kicked my legs, trying to pull myself away, not wanting her to keep going but absolutely, definitely not wanting her to stop.

When it passed, and I started to recover, I spent a moment staring at the ceiling. I caught my breath and exhaled deeply.

'That was amazing.' My tongue felt thick.

'I do try.'

'Try? You just gave me the best orgasm of my life without even taking my skirt off. That's more than a 'try'.'

Liv smiled and raised two fingers in front of her face like a pistol. She kissed the tips and blew.

'I've changed my mind,' I said, sitting up suddenly. 'I don't want to do this anymore.'

'You cheeky little slut! I've not had my turn yet.'

'You won't be getting it if you're as embarrassing as that again!'

'Oh, be quiet,' Liv said. 'I've got magic fingers, you said it yourself.'

'Well...'

'Now, if we're sure we're staying, can we please get naked? Because you're fucking fit and I want to see your tits.'

I crossed my arms reflexively and tucked in my legs. 'Liv!'

'You've just had my tongue in your mouth don't get shy now! Come on, I can't unzip myself.'

My brain was still recovering from cumming so I fumbled the zip. I was nervous too, my mouth was dry and my hands shaking. What if she changed her mind? What if she regretted it? I'd just have to give her a night she wouldn't forget.

She raised her arms and the top came away. I fumbled with her bra strap for a second then grabbed her tits instead. I didn't want to wait. Liv started to moan and took my hands in hers, guiding me around her body.

I broke a hand away and went to her thighs. I ran my thumb along the inside of her waistband. She arched her back and thrust her arse into my groin, then started to grind and moan. I fiddled with the buttons of her trousers and started touching her like she'd been touching me.

And then I stopped. I rested my hand on her belly and gave her a devious smirk in the mirror. Liv's face was a picture.

'Don't stop.'

'Why? I might make you beg first. You did.'

'Yeah, well, because...' She turned around and threw me back onto the bed. 'You need to be taught some manners.'

'Oh please do,' I said. 'I'm so rude, aren't I?'

'You're doing it again! I could strangle you.'

'Don't threaten me with a good time.' I looked through my eyelashes at her.

Liv made an exasperated noise and dug around in her desk drawer. She stepped out of her trousers and complained about hair in her face. When she stood back up she was wearing a strap on and an evil look.

'Do you know how to use that?' I said, doing my best to sound brave.

'Shut up and maybe I'll let you find out.'

I crawled back on the bed to make myself more comfortable, but kept my legs crossed. If she wanted to boss me around, she could do it properly. I wasn't about to make it easier for her.

Liv crawled over the bed on all fours with a very serious face. She was trying to look tough and failing miserably. I didn't fight too much as she pulled off my top. I fidgeted a bit when she went for my skirt. As she grabbed my underwear, I did my best to wrestle her again.

Two seconds later I was lying on my back with legs wide open. I was scared at how much it turned me on. Liv sat on my chest and rested the tip of the strap on my chin.

'Get it nice and wet, princess. It's all the lube you're gonna get.'

I was about to explain to her that lube was absolutely not going to be an issue but it was hard to speak through a mouthful of silicone. All that came out was a muffled 'mmph' which only served to make Liv giggle. Then she pulled it out and planted a kiss on my cheek whilst something brushed against my thighs.

And she went inside me.

'Ohhhh my god.'

Liv grabbed my legs and got them on her shoulders. She didn't stop thrusting as she went and I shuddered. I could hardly speak and she kept on pounding away. She slowed down after the first, fast fuck. It was almost rhythmic with her breathing.

Something about the way she moved her hips hit a switch in me. I began matching her movement with my own, locking my legs behind her and scratching her back with my nails.

Liv loomed over me, her dark hair falling about her face. It shadowed her face so all I could see were her piercing blue eyes and her lips, slightly parted. She smiled slightly then laughed as she went deeper than she had before. I froze up, my pussy filling with pleasure.

As Liv pulled back to thrust again, she brushed a finger over my clit. It lit up my entire body and I gasped.

'Oh, do you like that?'

'Mhm.'

'That wasn't an answer.' Liv put her thumb on my lips and I began to suck it.

Her eyes lit up as I started to suck more strongly. The feeling of her fingers on my cheeks was incredible, but it didn't do anything compared to her face. She was having the time of her life.

She pulled her thumb out of my mouth but kept it resting on my tongue.

'I'll ask again, do you like when I touch your clit?'

'Yeth.'

'Speak clearly, I can't understand you, princess.'

'Yeth! Yeth I love when you thoutch my clit!'

'That's right, you do, don't you? You fucking slut.'

I couldn't hold myself still. I felt so exposed under her stare, and the feel of her strap in my pussy and her finger on my clit was impossible to control. I grabbed her hips as she thrust but couldn't hold still, so I started to squeeze her tits. She deserved to feel something like what I was feeling, but how could I match this?

I didn't know what to do with my hands. They went from her tits to her neck to her hair to her cheeks. The same pressure I'd felt before began building, and I started to shake. Liv noticed, and she kept up the intensity. Her thumb never stopped moving.

'Tell me when you're close,' she said.

'I'm already fucking there!'

Liv's face was between my legs immediately. Her mouth was warm and made my pussy flutter. I looked down at her gorgeous face between my legs and I wanted to scream. I grabbed her hair and squeezed and pulled, unable to control myself.

Long after I'd finished cumming, Liv was still sucking on my clit. My body was totally fuzzy and twitchy and I could barely think. Liv stretched herself out then laid on top of me. Her breath tickled my face and she played with my hair as she spoke, kissing my face.

'You look a little bit flustered.'

'A bit,' I said.

'Don't get too comfortable, you need to return the favour.' Liv pulled the strap off and laid it across my chest.

'Give me a minute.' I tried to sound serious but I was too busy recovering.

'Don't take too long.' She slapped my thigh and turned away, sitting on the edge of the bed.

This was too good to be true. As quietly as I could, I grabbed the strap on and shifted closer to her. With my free hand, I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her down onto the bed. She shrieked, but couldn't make any more noise when I pushed the cum-covered strap into her mouth.

'Who's a slut now? You look like you're enjoying that, you fucking whore. Suck on it, go on. Take it. Take it deeper. Gag on it. Taste me on it? Do I taste good? I can't hear you, speak up!'

Liv's face was contorted with effort. Her makeup - what was left of it - smeared across her face and the rubber dick. Something told me she was letting me have my fun, but I didn't care. It still felt like payback, and it was hot as fuck.

'Alright, enough,' I said.

My arm was aching and Liv had gone a bit red. But she was smiling, and her eyes were telling me to continue.

'Um, stand up, and, uh - bend over. Yeah, bend over. Go to the dresser.'

Liv sat up on the edge of the bed, shaking her hair over her shoulders like water. Caressing the bedsheets with a deep breath, she stood up, shaking her hips as she walked to the desk.

Bending over, my eyes widened and I bit my lip again, noticing for the first time just how great her arse was. The trousers did wonders to compliment it, but also posed a pretty big problem.

'Shit. Take your pants off.'

Liv stood back up and began unbuttoning, painfully slowly. Everything she did was sexy and I had no idea how she did it. Whilst she stepped out of her trousers, I stepped into the strap and struggled to get it to fit.

Liv tutted and offered a hand. I pushed her away, but not before she managed. a cheeky grab at my tit.

'For god's sake, go bend over again!'

Properly sorted, I followed her to the desk and found yet another problem. Even in heels I wouldn't be tall enough to fuck her. I tried my tip toes, but my efforts were distracted when Liv reached behind to spread her arse cheeks. She bent her knees to tease herself on the tip of the strap, and I screamed.

'Stop it!'

My voice startled her enough to let go of her cheeks, so my hand caught it at just the right spot to echo through the room. I was taken aback by what I'd done, unable to break my gaze away from the dull red handprint.

Liv stood up straight and grabbed me by the throat, slamming me into the wall. Her fingers were only just squeezing the sides, but I felt myself beginning to melt again.

'Okay princess, you've had your fun, but obviously this -' she grabbed the strapon '- is too difficult for a stupid slut like you.'

I tried to voice some sort of witty retort, but all that came out was a whine.

'Use your words! Or are you too dumb to do that?' Her face became concerned. 'Your mouth does work, doesn't it?'

I struggled to nod, what with her pinning me to a wall by my throat.

'I suppose I'll have to find out. Get on your knees, bitch. Show me what you can do.'

I didn't have time to brag before she forced me down and pressed me between her legs. She was wetter than I'd expected. She must have been enjoying herself. The idea flushed me with warmth. She wanted me. Me!

I closed my eyes and lost myself in her pussy. I kissed and licked and sucked. Liv's composure began to fracture. She sucked in air, clutching at my face and hair. What few words of encouragement she offered were wobbly and weak. My stomach fluttered knowing that I was making her happy.

'Open your eyes,' she said, caressing my cheeks. 'I want to see those big, beautiful eyes when I cum. That's it. Good girl. Keep them open.'

Her voice became strained and higher pitched as she continued her encouragement. Despite telling me to keep my eyes open, she struggled to hold her own. They were rolling and she kept blinking them back into focus. Her face scrunched up around the nose until she finally let out a moan like music.

I wriggled a bit, unable to control myself. I'd done it! I'd actually done it! And I COULD use my mouth. That had shown her.

'Holy fucking shit,' Liv said. She walked backwards and dropped to the floor.

I took a moment to breathe and collect myself, then crawled towards her on all fours. Settling down in the crook of her arm, she lightly stroked the outside my thigh. I became suddenly aware of how exhausted I was, and the fact I never wanted to move again in my entire life.

Liv sighed in a way that told me she felt the same. From my position at her side, I looked up at the line of her jaw. She didn't look at me, but kept playing with my leg and hair.

'I can't believe you wanted to go out.'

'Shut up,' I said, hiding my embarrassed face in her side.

'Imagine what we could be doing right now! Drinking overpriced cocktails with the bitch squad.'

'Livvvvv.'

'Edeeeeeeeeen.'

'Shut up,' I said again. 'You've made your point, you were right.'

'See, you're learning! All my ideas are the best and perfect and you always enjoy yourself with me.'

'Only one of those things is true.'

'Whatever.' She checked the time on her phone. 'I think we've got about half an hour before they realise we're not coming.'

12