Friends to Lovers

Story Info
A young trans girl experiments with her long time friend.
961 words
4.42
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awpbmn
awpbmn
16 Followers

All characters depicted are over 18 years old.

***

She enters, stripped to her bra and panties, and sees him sitting at the edge of the bed in only his boxers. He admires her supple, athletic body, her womanly hips, and her large breasts. He had imagined her body so many times. He had known her since childhood, he had watched her develop alongside him, had wondered at first why she wasn't developing like the other boys in her class, and then when she came out as transgender, he'd watched her go from effeminate, shy, nerdy boy to beautiful woman.

She stared at him briefly before glancing down, her hand moving to her arm to cradle it. He smiles at her embarrassment and approaches her gently, taking her arms in his and kissing her forehead softly.

"There's no pressure to do anything you don't want to. We'll go slow. Okay? No pressure. Just experimenting."

His voice is warm and deep. She allows herself to melt into him as he reassures her, and she feels the stubble on his chin graze her forehead as he speaks.

She nods. "Okay."

"Let's start with something simple."

He puts a finger beneath her chin and gently lifts her lips to his, kissing her, and she is awash in her own arousal. Blushing furiously, she presses against him, her hands against his strong chest, holding him tight, as if she were adrift at sea and he were the sole piece of driftwood to which her survival depended. He has an intoxicating musky scent, she thinks to herself. A mix of skin and soap and shampoo, and a thin layer of perspiration, his own excitement as he kisses her as deeply as she holds onto him.

Finally, they break.

"How was that?"

"I liked it," she says, a bashful smile spreads across her face, and for the first time he notices her small cock, now hard against her pink and striped lace panties, a small patch wet from her precum.

"Good." He grins back. "Let's try going a little further."

He begins peeling off his boxers, and a large, hard cock springs forth. She gulps, and for a moment they're both silent. Then, reaching out with her delicate fingers she touches the tip of his dick, and, apparently finding it satisfying, or compelled by her desire to explore a member so much more robust and mighty than her own, she lowers herself into a half kneeling position, scanning every detail from eye level. She opens her mouth and gives it a small lick, tasting the skin. And then another, up the length of his shaft, and another, taking the whole of his glands into her mouth, now practically drooling with saliva. He runs his fingers through her hair, and watches as she bobs up and down the length of his cock. The tip of his dick drags wetly across the back of her mouth and he leans back, moaning deeply.

"You're going to finish me off if you keep doing that." He smiles, and holds her head in place as he pulls his cock out of her mouth. "But I want to help you get off too."

She starts to protest, clearly eager to keep sucking his dick, but he cuts her off, ordering her onto the bed, and, still eager to please him, she clambers on and lies on her back. He follows, positioning himself above her and begins to kiss her, starting at her lips and working his way down her neck, her breasts, her stomach, until he finally comes to her genitals, still straining in her underwear. He looks her in the eyes, and seeing her anticipation, hooks his thumbs in her panties and pulls them up and off her legs, tossing them to the side.

"Turn around." He whispers to her, and she does, sticking her butt in the air and pressing her chest against the bed.

He reaches for the lube beside the bed and pouring it on his hands, runs them across her asshole. She shivers. A wave arousal boils up from her stomach and washes across her body, and she gyrates her hips in anticipation. Finally, he positions his cock at the entrance of her asshole, and, pressing against her, begins to stretch her wide around him. She lets out an involuntary moan of pleasure as his dick grinds against her prostate, and her cock immediately becomes rock hard.

He grips her firmly around the hips, his large hands nearly reaching each other and his thumbs pressed in the divets of her back. Her body is lithe and strong, with large breasts and a narrow waist that accentuates her hips, and he exults in knowing that each graceful movement of her body is his to conquer. He bends over her, and thrusts in her as she thrusts against him, their bodies intertwined, straining against each other, each knowing that every pain of exertion rising within themselves would carry through to their partner's every extremity as they become exhausted together. They're moving faster now. The intoxicating aroma of sex fills the air, and with every movement she squeals with panting pleasure. He growls in her ear his intention to fuck her, cum inside her, make her his, and half formed words of some incoherent, ancient, worshipping language bubble out of her full lips, begging him to impale her deeper, faster.

With a final thrust, he presses into her and feels his cock twitch against her prostate as he sprays wave after wave of thick, viscous semen inside her. The movement is enough to drive her to orgasm, and she cums, shuddering, her face buried in the pillow in front of he, and her own cock spraying watery cum against the bedsheets.

awpbmn
awpbmn
16 Followers