Friends with Benefits Leads to More

Story Info
Intimacy between friends… Wife meets a new friend…
10.2k words
16.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read my previous works, you know I write based upon my personal experiences. This story is about a wife who seeks intimacy outside her marriage that eventually broadens to include her husband. This is not a story about a cuck, though there a certainly some cuck-like elements, so if that's not your thing, do us both a favor & move on.

Constructive comments are welcomed, but I don't tolerate rudeness or negative comments. That said, enjoy & 5 stars are always genuinely appreciated.

-----------

Her husband was sitting on their couch with his slacks around his ankles. She was bent over with her hands on his thighs and her head down, sucking his dick. I was standing behind her, both hands on her hips, pulling her back into me as I slammed my cock into her...

Sid and I met through a mutual friend at the country club. The night we met, she wore a navy blue version of the classic "little black dress." There was an instant connection. Our conversation flowed easily, and we were soon laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Of course we were flirting, and I noticed the tell-tale sign of her dangling her shoe off of the toes of her foot - the classic indication that subconsciously, she was thinking about undressing, or being naked. She was wearing a leopard print blouse just sheer enough to reveal a skin-toned bra underneath. A tease of cleavage showing itself beneath her blouse.

I noticed the ring on her finger and eventually mentioned that it was too bad she was taken, to which she replied, "Ha," and waved her hand as if dismissing someone, "he can't be bothered. Besides, maybe I like being taken."

I smiled and asked her to dance. For the next two hours we danced and laughed and flirted and touched often. Casual touches. The kind used as part of the conversation - a light touch on the arm, the shoulder, the hip, the knee. Lingering just long enough.

I didn't intentionally shove my crotch at her while we danced - nor did she at me, but there were definitely a few times that we were pressed closely together and I'm sure she could feel my hardness.

As the lights came up and the bartender announced last call, we broke our dance-floor embrace and walked back to our seats, our bodies touching as we walked side-by-side.

Our attraction felt genuine - not a one-night-stand kind of thing, and I offered to walk her to her car. When we got to her car, she paused and turned to face me. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips and told her I really enjoyed the evening, and I hoped our paths would cross again soon.

"That's up to you," she replied, then pulled a business card from her purse and put it in my hand. "My cell's on there. You should use it."

"I will." I said and leaned in again for another light kiss on the lips. "Drive safe, we'll chat soon." I added, turning to walk towards my car.

We shared a few text messages over the course of the week and decided to meet at the club again Friday night.

Once again, Sid showed up in the perfect little black dress - this one actually black -- just short enough to be sexy, but not so short that she would be tugging at it all night. It was cut low enough to reveal the perfect amount of cleavage and the back was open far enough down her back to leave no doubt that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I had arranged for a table that was against the wall with a bench seat on the wall side and a couple of chairs on the other side. Sid walked towards the table with a confident stride, and we embraced and kissed on the lips as she reached the table, then she moved around and sat on the bench side and I slid in next to her.

Our upper legs were touching, and I could feel the heat from her exposed leg through my slacks.

"Wow, you look stunning." I said.

"Thank you. You clean up pretty well too."

"Drink?" I asked, signaling our waitress.

"Yes. It's not on the menu, but Brian, the bartender makes a delicious frozen martini."

"She'll have one of Brian's frozen martinis and I'll have a Tito's martini, dirty with olives."

"Ok. Anything to eat?" The waitress asked.

"Not yet." Sid replied, the innuendo not lost on me or the waitress.

"I'll get those right out to you." The waitress replied with a smile as she walked towards the bar.

Sid moved her hand down onto my leg as she turned to look at me. "It's really good to see you" and we both leaned into each other for a kiss. Not noticeably long, but not just a quick peck either.

"It's really good to see you too. I'm glad you got another hall pass."

"Don't be a jerk," she said, as she raised her hand a few inches and then smacked my leg, "I invited Mac to come and meet you and he brushed me off and told me to bring you home for a nightcap."

"Oh, he did, did he?"

"Yes. And I said I just might."

"Well, that could certainly be interesting." I replied. Then, thinking there was an opportunity to explore whatever boundaries there might be, "I wouldn't want to make him jealous with all this kissing and touching..."

As she did the night we met, she replied with "Ha" and a dismissive wave of her hand.

The moment passed as our waitress returned with our drinks. We toasted and sipped and soon the music started and we danced for a while, both taking advantage of the slower tunes to be close and press ourselves into each other, so I'm sure she could feel my cock.

The evening passed quickly as we danced, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company and once again saw the lights come up and heard 'last call.'

This time, as we walked arm-in-arm through the parking lot, chatting the whole way, she looked up when I stopped, "This isn't my car."

"No, it's mine. I'm not ready to send you home yet. Join me for a nightcap?"

"Seriously, you have alcohol in your car?"

"Of course. Doesn't everyone?"

I opened the back door and held my hand out in a gesture to help her in. She looked in the backseat, raised her eyebrow, then took my hand and slid onto the seat, allowing her skirt to inch up her thigh several inches.

I closed the door, walked around, and got in the other side.

"I know right - the whole "back seat" thing..."

She laughed and made the expected comment about not spending time in a back seat since high school.

"I bet you didn't have this in the back seat in high school." As I pulled down the center armrest, opened it, displaying a nice choice of miniatures. "What's your pleasure?"

Looking at me with raised eyebrow again, "So you do this often?"

"No. Just planning ahead in case we closed the club down again but weren't ready to end the evening and I figured the back-seat cliché was less assuming than the room-at-the-no-tell-motel-down-the-street cliché."

"Do you have ice?"

"No, but I pulled everything out of my bar fridge at home and it seems like they're still cool, but I do have these." I said, pulling a couple of paper cups from the door panel.

"Cute. I'll have a Tito's neat."

"Me too. Coming right up."

"Cheers!" I said as we tapped paper cups and each took a sip.

"Can we close this?" Sid asked, tapping the armrest that was dividing the back seat.

"Sure."

Once I folded it back up, she scooted closer to me, kicked her shoes off, then turned in the seat putting her feet up towards the door on her side and leaning back into me. "Much better." She sighed and sipped her drink.

"Definitely." I replied and took a sip of my own drink.

We were both quiet for a few minutes. Sid leaned back a bit more so that her back was resting against the door on my side and she turned so our faces were just a few inches apart.

"So, what's on your mind?" She asked.

"This." I said, and leaned down and pressed my lips to hers in a lingering kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That's what I was hoping."

We kissed again, then broke our kiss long enough for both of us to finish our shots of Tito's. I set our cups up on the deck under the back window.

I turned back to her and we kissed again. This time with passion and desire. I moved my hand down and let it rest on her leg, about mid-thigh, just above the hem of her dress. From there, I slid it down until I brushed past the hem and felt her cool, soft skin, then reversed direction and slowly moved my hand up the outside of her thigh, under her dress.

"Mmmmmm?" She said as we continued kissing, her tone questioning my actions.

"MmmHmmm." I replied. Confirming my intentions to continue sliding my hand up her thigh.

As I reached her upper thigh, I traced my hand across her thigh, moving it from outside her legs to between her legs.

"Mmmmmm?" Again, as our kiss grew more passionate.

"MmmHmm." I again replied. Applying pressure to her inner thigh to tell her to spread her legs a bit, then, once she did, sliding my hand up until it was against the gusset of her warm, moist panties.

"MmmmmmmmmmmHmmmmmmm" came her reaction as I found the opening between her pussy lips and pressed her warm, moist panties into her crevice.

After a few minutes of kissing and caressing her, I moved my hand up until I found the top of her panties, pulling them out and down so I could slide my hand down and feel the heat and wetness of direct contact with her pussy.

I felt her push her hips upward to meet my hand as I slid two fingers into her tunnel while my thumb made gentle circles around her clit.

She broke our kiss, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, and leaned her head back, "Ooooh Yesssss."

I continued finger fucking her for several minutes, then leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Fuck yes... your pussy is sooo hot and wet. Are you gonna cum for me? Yes, you are... Mmmmmm. That's right baby, hump my fingers, cum for me."

"Oh fuck. Oh, oh oh oh fuuuuck yessss! It's been soooo long. Fuck my pussy."

I leaned in closer and teased her ear with my tongue. Then repeated, "That's right, cum for me Sid. So close. You can feel it. Cum for me."

Her hips were in a constant fucking motion in perfect timing with the thrusts of my fingers. I curled them up a bit and pushed in deeper until I felt the ridges of that most special of all places in a woman's pussy and continued applying gentle circles of pressure to her clit.

"Oh My Fucking God!" She moaned. Her legs trembled and the fucking motion of her hips became erratic. Her pussy gushed its warm liquid onto my fingers and hand as her orgasm overtook her.

"That's it Sid, cum hard for me!"

"Yessss, cumming - oh fuck - cumminnnnnnng! Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck."

She collapsed against me as her orgasm peaked, then subsided and her breathing slowly returning to a normal rhythm.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and she reached up and gently pulled my head down and met my lips with a soft, sensual kiss, "Oh my god... That was quick - AND intense. Thank you."

"So, you liked it then?" I asked sarcastically.

Sid playfully slapped my chest, "Jerk. Give me a few minutes to recover, then I'll take care of you."

"Relax," I replied, "Tonight's all about you. There'll be time for me another day."

"Really?"

"Really."

"MMMmmmmm. Thank you."

After a few minutes, Sid said, "I should probably call it a night..."

"We should probably do this again... soon." I replied.

"Yes, we should. Very soon. How's Friday look for you? 7? Here at the club?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Great. It's a date, but I'm not ready to leave just yet." She said as she sat up, folded her legs under her and pivoted in the seat. She was now on her knees and leaned down and began nibbling on my cock through my slacks.

"Oh fuck. If you keep that up..."

"That's my plan." She unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zipper, then patted my leg letting me know to lift up so she could slide my slacks down, leaving my cock to pop up. "Mmmmmmm. That looks yummy," as she lowered her head and engulfed the tip of my cock in her warm, wet lips.

"Oh, fuck that feels good."

"MmmmHmmm." Came her muffled response as she pushed her lips further down the shaft of my cock, tickling it with her tongue on the way down and then back up.

I pulled her hair back so I could watch her suck my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down as her pace quickened, her saliva leaking from around my cock and running down onto my balls.

On the next bob up, she let my cock spring from her mouth with a pop, then tongued her way down to my balls and began licking and sucking on first one, then the other, as her hand replaced her mouth on my cock and stroked with increasing tempo.

I watched as she jerked me off while licking and sucking on my balls, then licked her way back up to the tip of my cock, "Let me taste your cum." As she kept stroking me and pushed the head of my cock into her mouth.

My breathing was jagged, "Yesssssss. Suck the cum outta my balls you sexy little cum slut."

A long, low, guttural "MmmmmmmHmmmmm" was her response as her hand became a blur on my slippery, saliva covered cock and her lips created a vacuum seal.

I felt my balls tighten up and knew I wasn't going to last much longer, "Gonna cum! Fuck yesssss! Drink my cum!" As the first rope of my cum exploded into her mouth.

Sid gagged when the second shot hit the back of her throat, but kept her lips sealed around my spasming cock and swallowed repeatedly to keep up with the volume.

I felt my hips jerk towards her again and again as I pumped a third, fourth and fifth load of cum into her mouth.

She felt the intensity of my spasms diminish and licked the last trickle of cum off the tip of my cock, "That was delicious and better than I fantasized it would be."

"So you've been fantasizing about sucking my cock and swallowing my cum?"

"Oh yessssss. Ever since the first night we danced and I felt your cock against my leg."

"You are a very naughty little girl."

"Yes, I am. Does that mean you're going to spank me?"

"Yes, I think a spanking is definitely in order - sooner than later."

Sid smiled and leaned over, pressing her lips against mine in a soft, sensual kiss.

Then, leaning into my ear, she whispered, "That definitely sounds like fun, but for now, I really do need to head home." Swirling around in her seat and opening the mirror on the back of the front headrest.

"Oh my. I'm a mess. I need to touch up a bit." Reaching for her purse.

I lifted my hips and slid my slacks and underwear back into place, zipping and buckling up as I watched her touch up her makeup.

"So, Friday, here at 7."

"Yes."

"I'm already looking forward to it - wear a dress."

"Yes, I know just the one." She said, with a wicked little grin.

A few minutes later I walked Sid to her car and watched her drive away, unable to stop myself from grinning at the thought of sending her home with her belly full of my cum...

As we did the previous week, we exchanged text messages during the week leading up to Friday - they were a mix of innuendo and innocence.

I wound up playing golf at the club Friday and finished in time to shower, dress and get to the dining room before Sid arrived. I got the same table we had the week before.

Sid showed up just before 7 and I stood to greet her. She walked up with a purpose, reached around and put her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss, "Hello lover." She said.

"Well, that's the nicest greeting I've had in a long time."

She looked intently into my eyes, "and the best is yet to come - pun intended." She said with a big smile.

I stepped aside and waived her onto the bench seat, then sat next to her.

Without even looking, her hand immediately reached for my inner thigh and scooted up until she found the outline of my cock and gave it a squeeze.

I was about to comment when we heard, "Hello, good to see both of you again. Same drinks as last week?"

Sid nodded. "Sounds perfect." I said.

"I'll be right back with those." She said, then caught us both off-guard as she looked at Sid and asked, "Will you be nibbling on the same thing you nibbled on in the parking lot last week?"

Sid looked up, turning bright red - momentarily at a loss for words.

"My car was parked two cars over and the space between was empty so I noticed the motion when I was walking to my car. It was very sexy. Let me get those drinks for you." The waitress said as she let her comment hang in the air for just a moment, then turned and headed for the bar.

Sid and I looked at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing, "I didn't notice anyone - did you?" She asked.

"Your head was buried in my lap, so you wouldn't have noticed if someone was watching from the front seat, but, no, I didn't see her either cause my eyes were either closed or I was watching you."

"I wonder how long she stood there?"

"Apparently long enough to know what you were nibbling on."

We were both still laughing as the waitress returned with our drinks. "These are on me," she said, "I was still sitting in my car with my hand in my pants when you two got out and started walking in my direction - I thought I was busted, but you walked past me without even a look and walked straight to her car. I left after both of you had pulled out of the lot."

"Glad you enjoyed the show. Thanks for the drinks." I said with a smile.

"Seriously, it was my pleasure." The waitress replied with a big smile, "I can usually tell when a couple is going to hook up when they leave, but that's the first time I got to watch." then turned and headed back towards the bar.

Sid and I shared a look. "Cheers!" She said.

"Cheers indeed."

From there, the evening progressed pretty much as it had the previous week with lots of dancing, touching, holding and we even ordered some appetizers this time.

At one point, as we were slow dancing, I turned us so my back was to the crowd and slid my right hand down Sids back and gave her ass a squeeze, realizing that I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing panties.

I confirmed this when we next returned to our table and I slid my hand up her leg under the table to find a very wet, very naked pussy. The emanating heat telling me her thoughts were keeping pace with mine.

The only real difference this week was that I didn't withdraw my hand from between Sid's legs whenever our waitress returned, allowing her to clearly see that I was finger-fucking Sid's pussy.

Sid had excused herself to the ladies' room and just as she was returning to the table, the lights seemed to dim a little darker.

She sat next to me and immediately reached for my zipper, pulling it down and fishing my stiff cock out into the open so she could slowly stroke it.

Her pace was teasingly slow as she would collect the pre-cum from the tip, then spread it down over the shaft.

I noticed our waitress headed back over. "How's that?" She asked Sid. "Much better." Sid replied, pulling my cock back towards my torso, out from under the table so the waitress could see her stroking me.

"Oh yes. Much better. Refills?" She asked.

"Yes. For both of us - and maybe an extra napkin or two, just in case."

"Oh, ok, but that would be such a waste." She said as she turned and walked away.

I looked at Sid and she smiled, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not going to waste a drop."

"In here?"

"Why do you think I asked her to dim the lights a little more...?" She said, squeezing my cock.

"Oh fuck."

We skipped the next dance set, choosing instead to stay seated with my hand between her legs finger fucking her and her arm across mine as she slid her hand up and down my cock, trying to minimize the movement of her shoulder.

A guy from a table somewhere behind us was walking past our table on his way to the men's room and noticed what we were doing. He grinned and kept walking.

My angle of attack on Sid's pussy wasn't very conducive to a repeat of the intense orgasm she'd had in the car the week before, but the rhythm of her hand on my cock was increasing and definitely had me headed for the finish line.