Friends with Consequences Ch. 07

Story Info
Linda has a Birthday present for Max.
3.8k words
4.72
10.5k
13

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Birthday Max

College life was off to a good start. As expected, Max excelled academically while Linda focused more on her social life. However, the young man was always willing to help tutor her, just as he did in high school.

Max was getting the hang of life away from his parents. He became closer with his soccer friends, including Allie. Though he had a group of friends, he looked forward to seeing his parents since his birthday was approaching.

Linda was also excited to head home. She missed her parents and friends, but she was mostly looking forward to giving Max a birthday present. And by birthday present, she meant really spicy birthday sex.

"I'm sad that you're leaving for the weekend," her roommate Patricia said as they got ready for class. "There's going to be a big party and I'm sure Jake will be looking for you."

"I wish I could go, but it's Max's birthday. I told my parents I would come home whenever he does."

"I totally get it. Are you going to hang out with him?"

"Probably not," Linda answered, dishonestly. "I'm just going to hang out with my friend Jesse. Oh my God, you guys should meet each other someday! She would love you!"

Patricia just laughed. She still found it odd that her roommate spent so much time with Max. She suspected that something had to be going on. However, Jake was still the obvious choice for her friend.

Linda didn't know why she couldn't confess her affairs with Max. She had already told Jesse, but she found it too complicated to tell her roommate. Ever since meeting Jake, she struggled to talk about her childhood friend to anyone that knew the hot stud.

The young brunette even contemplated stopping her sexual endeavors with her neighbor. She realized it was unfair to him, knowing she was developing feelings for someone else. Though she had always been honest about their friends-with-benefits situation, it was proving to be much more challenging than she imagined.

It sounded stupid to the young woman. There was no comparison between the two guys. However, Max treated her so well that she actually considered being with him over a hot guy like Jake.

She shook off her worries and focused on the exciting and intimate weekend coming up. Through the next few days Linda sexted Max, just like they used to during the Summer. They could both feel the nostalgia as they tried to figure out when they could be alone again.

"My parents are going to be home all weekend, so my house is unavailable," Max texted.

"I think my parents are going somewhere during the day, but I'll see you that night, anyway."

"You will?"

"Your parents invited us over for dinner."

"Oh, that will be fun."

"But hopefully I'll get to see you earlier than that," Linda texted with a winking face.

"I hope so too."

"Max..."

"Yeah?"

"I hope you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

"We're going to have a lot of fun."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see..."

---

Friday evening, after Max and Linda were done with their classes, they traveled together to their hometown. They spent most of the drive talking about their classes and what it was like to be away from home.

Time flew by as they both enjoyed each other's company. It didn't really make sense to them, but they enjoyed their time outside of sex as much as they did their intimate time. They had different hobbies, different friends, and different interests. But for some reason, they still enjoyed their time together, talking about anything.

They were both happy to get home and be with their parents. They missed their families so much and were excited to tell them all about college.

Linda's best friend, Jesse, was also in town and came over to visit. When she arrived, they screamed and embraced each other in a big hug.

"So, how's your school?" Linda asked.

"It's pretty fun. A lot of cute guys! How about your school?"

"Such a blast!" Linda expressed. "And yes, a lot of hot guys."

"Do you have your eye on any of them?" Jesse asked.

"There's this one guy, his name is Jake. I met him at a frat party."

Jesse gave her best friend a playful slap on the shoulder. "Ohhh, a frat guy?"

"Yeah, he's like a big part of their organization. He runs their parties and stuff."

"Sounds like an older guy."

"He's actually a graduate. He just stays around to help the fraternity."

"Look at you! Only a few months in and you already got yourself an older man?"

"I'm not really with him," Linda clarified. "But he is really hot, so I've been talking to him."

"He must be interested if he's giving you his time."

"I don't know about that. He could just be a player."

"You know how to handle yourself. He should be the lucky one."

"Thanks, Jesse. I love how you always support me."

Her best friend smiled because she was always happy to help. However, Jesse was curious about Linda's fuck-buddy. "So, what's going on with you and max?"

"Oh, Max?" Linda said, trying to buy time. "Nothing much..."

"Are you still having sex?"

"Umm... we are," Linda admitted. "But it's nothing more than that."

"Why not?" Jesse asked out of curiosity. "Is he still not your type?"

"We really don't have anything in common... He's a nice guy, but Jake is more my type."

Suddenly, Linda's phone vibrated several times, causing her to look at her messages. Much to her surprise, it was Patricia, giving her an update about Jake.


Jesse could see the excitement on her best friend's face. "What's going on?"

"It's my roommate. She's at the same party as Jake and he is asking about me."

"Really?!" Jesse asked cheerfully.

Linda's grin went from ear to ear. "Yeah! She said he's bummed out that I didn't show up."

"Oh my God, I told you! Everybody thinks you're a catch."

"I am a catch, aren't I?" Linda said, boasting her chest out.

Despite feeling pride in herself, she still looked forward to seeing her shy neighbor the next day. Tomorrow, his ass is mine, she thought to herself as she bit her lower lip.

--


Max's birthday started exactly how Linda had hoped. Her parents left to get his present, but she didn't go with them because she already had a gift in mind.


She texted the birthday boy as soon as the coast was clear and told him to come over. Max dropped everything to go to her house but was caught by surprise when he discovered Linda wasn't quite ready.

"I'm finishing my makeup," she explained as she made him wait outside her bedroom.

"Sorry. I thought you would be ready since you rushed me."

"Don't complain, Max. I just want to look pretty while I suck your dick. Is that so bad?"

"You always look pretty," Max quickly replied.

The door opened suddenly, and the boy was shocked to find Linda standing there, wearing only a dark gray thong. His jaw almost hit the floor as the hot brunette gave him a sexy stare.

Linda's makeup was subtle, just the way Max liked it. Her long dark hair rested between her shoulder blades. Her perky breasts weren't the biggest, but they always looked beautiful when they hung freely. Best of all, her long legs looked so perfect, attached to her nice bubble butt.

"Happy birthday, Max," she said with the wink

Max was staggered and could hardly get any words out of his mouth. "Linda... you look... incredible!"

"You think so, Maxi-poo?" she asked in a teasing voice. "You like me in my underwear?"

"Of course, I do!"

"That's good, but I want to see you in your underwear."

She noticed a little definition in Max's body as she pulled his shirt off. She then got down to her knees and pulled his shorts down, leaving him in nothing but a small pair of black briefs. "I didn't know you were a briefs guy," she said, admiring his butt.

The shy boy became red with embarrassment. "Umm... I have a few pairs."

"Don't worry," Linda whispered as she groped his dick through his thin underwear. "I kind of like these on you."

The nervous boy took shallow breaths as Linda guided him on to her bed. She continued rubbing his dick through his underwear as she started kissing him, just the way he liked. "I'm going to give you the best birthday sex you could ever wish for," she whispered into his ear, leaving him hard as a rock.

Max gasped, and his eyes popped wide open. "What do you have in mind?"

"I have some really kinky things I want to do to you, Baby."

The boy became so anxious he could hardly breathe. "Like what?"

"You'll see," the hot brunette teased. "But first, I need to give you your birthday spankings."

"Spankings?" Max asked in a surprised voice. "You are going to spank me?"

Before he knew it, Linda had pulled his body over her legs and was spanking his ass like he was a little baby. "Oh my God!" he moaned, surprised to be so turned on. Though he wasn't much taller or bigger than Linda, he found it arousing to be dominated by a smaller woman.


Linda continued spanking his tush in those little black briefs that she liked so much. She then grabbed his hair and pulled his underwear down to his knees as she finished with several hard strikes. "You like it when I spank you like this, Maxi-poo?"

"I don't know why this is so hot!" the struggling boy moaned out.

She let go of his hair and raised both hands in the air as she finished with simultaneous smacks on both of his cheeks.

Even though Max found it erotic, Linda was nowhere near done controlling him. She forced him to his feet so she could take his underwear all the way off. Then, got to her knees and took his dick right into her mouth, sucking on it as she stroked his balls with her fingertips.

"Oh, God!" he moaned out, turned on by the sudden tingling of having his balls tickled.

Linda took her hand from his scrotum and slid a finger between his ass cheeks. She started rubbing his anus as she continued to suck his cock.

"What are you doing?" Max asked with a frantic voice. He didn't like the idea of having anything come near his ass hole. Though he found it demeaning, he could tell by Linda's determination that she would not be stopped.

The naughty brunette was only more determined as she stuck her middle finger even further between his cheeks, now getting a strong sensual rub against his tight little anus. She heard his quivers, but she felt how hard his dick grew in her mouth.

Though she loved hearing his strong moans, it was getting her too turned on and she couldn't wait any longer to fuck him. Linda grabbed him by the dick and pulled him with her onto the bed. She guided him on top of her and stuck his dick inside her, missionary style.

Max love being on top so they could kiss while he thrusted her. However, he became startled just as he was getting his groove. Linda had reached around him and started fingering his ass while they fucked.

"What are you doing?!" he desperately moaned out, not wanting to admit he enjoyed the unfamiliar sensation.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Linda responded with her sexiest voice. "I'm fingering your ass."

The harder Max thrusted, the more he enjoyed having her finger slide in and out of him. "Why does that feel so good?!"

"Because you're a naughty boy," the brunette responded as she smacked him on the ass.

As they continued to fuck, Linda used both hands to pull Max in even harder. Eventually she could tell he wanted her finger back, but she was going to make him swallow his pride and ask for it. She placed her finger by his crack and asked, "What do you want, Baby?"

"Finger my ass!" he begged, feeling a bit ashamed.

To make the matters worse, she took her other hand and stuck her index finger in front of his mouth. Knowing exactly what she wanted, Max began sucking on her finger while his anus was being rubbed.

He thrusted her continuously as he felt the finger wiggling inside him. Much to his surprise, the demeaning feeling only made him more aroused, and he came to an orgasm much quicker than he expected.

The boy pulled out as fast as he could and sprayed cum all over Linda's body, leaving her shocked at the huge load.

"Max!"

"I'm sorry!" he responded in embarrassment. "I didn't expect to cum so fast!"

Linda started laughing as she wiped herself off. "It's okay. I guess you just really like having a finger in your ass."

Hearing it out loud made Max even more uncomfortable. He was too embarrassed to answer despite how much he enjoyed it.

"It's okay, Max-poo," Linda said as she grabbed his face and gave him a soft kiss. "We don't have to tell anybody about this. It can be our little secret."

As humiliated as Max was, he found comfort in Linda's words. However, he started to wonder how often he would have to swallow his pride. It felt like whenever Linda wanted something, she was going to get it.

All his worries quickly disappeared when Linda placed a kiss on his lips. It was a trump card that was always readily available whenever she wanted to cure his worries.

After getting dressed, Linda was about to leave when her neighbor grabbed her attention one last time.

"Hey, Linda."


"Yes?"

"Thanks for the sex." Max then cringed, realizing how pathetic that sounded.

The cute brunette chuckled and gave the boy a hug. "I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Tonight?"

"Yes! Your birthday dinner! How do you keep forgetting?"

"That's right!" Max said, slapping his own forehead. His mind was all over the place after unloading such a large amount of fluid.

...


That night, Linda and her parents showed up at the birthday boy's house for his dinner. Both families enjoyed the nostalgia of spending time together.

There was one huge difference from their high school days; Max couldn't take his eyes off Linda the entire night. It was as if there was nobody else at the table. He could only hear her words and see her face. It was as if nothing else mattered.

"Max," Linda's father said, snapping him out of his trance.

"Yes, Sir?"

"How has my daughter been doing so far?"

"Dad!" Linda shouted. It annoyed her to be babied by her parents.

"We've always been thankful to have a responsible boy like you to keep her in line," her father continued.

"She's doing... well," Max answered with a stutter. "We don't have any classes together, but I think she knows what she's doing."

"Don't feel the need to cover for her," Linda's mother interjected. "We are well aware that she can be a handful. Don't be afraid to be on top of her."

"I don't think I need to do that..." Max responded, blushing.

Seeing the boy struggle to keep his composure caused Linda to chuckle. She didn't like the way her parents coddled her but seeing her fuck-buddy struggle to keep his cool was humorous to her.

The nervous boy's parents thought nothing of the conversation. In their mind, Max would never do something as irresponsible with their neighbor's daughter. They trusted and respected him to always do the right thing.

Later, Max realized how much Linda's parents truly trusted him. After dinner was over, they were about to leave when they asked their daughter, "Are you coming home with us or do you want to spend more time with Max?"

Linda was caught off guard but quickly answered, "I'll stay here a little longer."

Once her parents went back home, Max's parents also gave them some free time. "Don't stay up too late," the boy's mother suggested.

Max was also surprised. He assumed parents they would want them to be within eyesight. He just looked at Linda nervously and asked, "So, what do you want to do?"

"Whatever you want to do," Linda answered, surprising him. "It's your birthday. I already got what I wanted."

"How about a movie?"

Linda smiled. "Sure."

Max picked a rom-com, thinking it would be a happy medium for both of them. Though the idea was noble, it ended up being pointless. They spent the entire time talking and barely paid any attention to the movie. Spending time with each other was quickly becoming their favorite hobby.

Once the movie was over, Linda stood up and said, "Well, I should probably get home before my parents start to worry."

The noble boy quickly jumped to his feet. "I'll walk you outside."

Before his cute neighbor walked back to her house, she stopped and faced him. "Today was very... nice..." she said, staring into his eyes.

Max assumed that she was specifically talking about the sex. "I had a good birthday," he responded with a smile.

"Is there anything else you'd like for your birthday?" Linda asked with a cute look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

The cute woman checked the time on her phone. "Your birthday isn't over for a few hours. Would you like a birthday blow job? Or maybe you'd like it I play with your balls?"

Max became aroused at his neighbor's willingness to please him. Though he was already satisfied with his nineteenth birthday, he decided to make one last request. "Can I try eating you out again?"

"Eat me out?!" Linda gasped. "I offer anything you want, and you want to eat me out?"

"Yeah," answered as he shrugged his shoulders. "I've been thinking about it ever since we tried it."

Linda started biting her lip. "I've been thinking about it too. I just had no idea you enjoyed it so much."

With a red face, the boy responded, "I really did..."

Linda was so surprised that Max wanted to lick her pussy his birthday. It spoke volumes about him as a person, not just a sexual partner.

The cute brunette blushed before taking Max's hand and leading him towards his car. They got inside and Linda pulled her little dress up, before moving her panties to the side.

The excited boy leaned in and immediately found her clitoris with his tongue. He remembered how much pleasure it brought Linda the last time. Most importantly, he remembered how quickly it made her cum.

Linda moaned from the strong sensation. Having his warm tongue against her pussy felt even better than she remembered. Her squeals filled the car as she let him know how good of a job he was doing.

There was nothing that made Max feel more masculine than pleasuring his hot neighbor. Her moans only encourage him to work harder, causing him to lick her clit even faster with his warm tongue.

He noticed her ass raising from the seat as she squeezed the arm rest. It was a sign that proved she was enjoying the stimulation.

Max decided to take it up a notch. He slowly inserted his index finger and stroked the inside of her soaking pussy as he ate her out.

"Fuck!" Linda yelled at the top of her lungs. She looked down and let out a deep moan as she noticed what Max was doing to her. "That feels so fucking good!"

Max gently sucked on her clit as he stroked it with his tongue. He then curled his finger inside her, feeling her juices gushing as he stroked her g-spot.

Linda's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she squirmed all over the seat. The sexiest moans that Max ever heard were continuously being unleashed. Her lower body tightened up from the overbearing sensation. "Please don't stop!" she begged before going completely still with her mouth wide open.

Max felt her juices gushing out as Linda let out a long and urgent moan. It sounded as if she had been punched in the stomach, but she was letting out a deep gasp as an orgasm erupted inside her.

"Ughhhhhhh!!!" she continued to moan. Her eyes rolled back again, and she collapsed into her seat. Drool came out of her mouth while Max continued to go down on her pussy. The stimulation was overwhelming, but her neighbor had no plans of stopping.

Eventually, the hot brunette became too sensitive, and she was forced to grab Max's hand.

"What's wrong?" the persistent boy asked, with his face covered in her juices.

Linda panted heavily. "I can't handle anymore!"

"Did you have an orgasm?"

Linda raised her hand up, almost wanting to hit Max. "What do you think?! Of course, I had an orgasm! You didn't notice me screaming and bouncing around?"

A big smile came over Max's wet face. "I was just making sure."

Linda realized she might have come off rude. She didn't want to seem ungrateful after Max did such an amazing job for her. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to give him a deep and passionate kiss.

Max's eyes became big, but the taste of her lips relaxed him. After giving Linda such a strong orgasm, he now had the confidence to put his tongue in her mouth as they began making out.

When they finally stopped kissing, Linda closed her eyes and rested her head on Max's shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered as they enjoyed the somber moment.

A big smile came over Max's face. Eating her out was the best birthday gift he could have ever asked for.

12