Friends with Many Benefits

Story Info
His female dom takes him (2nd person).
3k words
4
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hasten to clean up my room and neaten up my bed. I look at myself in the mirror, trying not to think too hard about what's to come. I head back to my room and sit on the edge of my bed, my hands held in my lap. My whole body is shaking, but I'm so excited.

The doorbell rings, and I practically jump out of my skin. I run downstairs and open the door. You're on my doorstep, smiling at me. You're wearing a grey skirt and a light blue shirt. I look down at my pajama pants and white shirt, and you laugh.

You step inside and I close the door behind you. We stand behind the door, looking at each other in silence. I turn my gaze to the floor, not sure what to say. You hold out your hand, and I smile and take it. You pull me in close.

"You okay?" you ask.

"Mhm."

"You're shaking."

"Sorry. Yeah, I'm okay."

"You sure you want to...?"

I nod quickly. "I'm nervous, but I want... you."

You smile and pull me in closer until our noses are touching. We stare at each other's eyes. I tilt my head a little bit to my left, and you tilt your head a little to yours. We close our eyes and slowly move in until our lips brush each other. I steady my breath and move my head closer. Our lips meet in a soft kiss. I pull away, grinning.

You look concerned, but I pull you toward me again. We kiss again, more passionately. I lay one hand against the side of your torso and another on your shoulder. I've missed your lips so much. You put both hands around my back as you kiss me harder. I pull your head toward mine.

You poke your tongue out and poke my lips. I poke mine out and taste yours. You push your tongue forward, and I let it slide into my mouth. I rub my hands hesitantly up and down your sides as you taste the inside of my mouth. You slide your hands to my lower back

"Mm." I pull my head away. "My room?"

I lead you up upstairs and to the right into my bedroom, closing the door behind us. We stand in the center for a moment until you smile and tackle me onto my bed. You kiss me hard, one hand in my hair and the other clasping my shoulder. I rub your back and pull you closer. I bite your lower lip as my hands trail down to the bottom of your shirt.

I lift it up a little bit, resting my hands on the bare skin of your lower back. Your hands move to the same place on me, and you start to move my shirt up. I raise my hands above my head as you pull it off of me, tossing it aside. You push your tongue into my mouth again as you grab my chest with one hand and hold my wrist down with the other.

With my free hand, I try to pull your shirt higher as well. You take your hands off of me so you can pull it off, revealing your pink bra underneath. You pin down both of my hands as you kiss me again.

Just as my lips are getting tired, you pull away. I push myself backward so that only my feet are hanging off the side of the bed. You come towards me on your hands and knees with full eye contact. You straddle my hips with your legs and lean down to kiss me, more gently this time. I reach around and place my hands on your lower back.

As I slowly slide my hands downward, you scooch forward with a smirk. I run my fingers along the top of your skirt before slipping them underneath. I squeeze your ass with both hands and giggle at your sudden breath. I pull your skirt down and you kick it off.

You lower your hips and begin to grind softly against the front of my pants, and I break the kiss with a shaky breath. I can feel strain below as my growing erection pushes against my clothing. I squeeze your ass and kiss you hard as I move my hips back and forth in rhythm with you. I move my hands up your body, brushing your soft skin until I'm hugging your upper back. I find your bra clasp and undo it. I sigh as you bite my lip.

Your bra comes loose, and I pull it off of you. I pull you close again so that our chests are pushed up against one another as we make out. You pull away and smile down at me.

You scooch forward a little more, and your beautiful breasts are right above me. You lean down and a little to the side so that one nipple falls into my mouth. I suck at it eagerly, squeezing your ass with one hand and your other boob with my other hand. I lick circles around the nipple, then bite down on it gently.

I listen to your soft moans as my right hand plays with the side part of your panties. You lift up and move to the side so that my mouth is now on your other breast. I play with it with my mouth just like before, licking and nibbling while I hold and squeeze your other with my hand.

I reach down, putting one hand on your thigh. I squeeze it and trail my hand a little farther up. I put a finger up and rest it in between your legs, applying a little pressure. I rub up and down hesitantly. You take my arm with one hand and pull it up, increasing my pressure in between your legs. I gently nibble your nipple as I slowly bring my hand up to the top of your panties.

I pull them down and off of you. Your hand fumbles at the strings of my pants, and I pull them down and toss them away. Supporting yourself with one hand as I continue to kiss and suck at your breasts, you squeeze the inside of my thighs. I moan into your nipple and nibble it again.

You sit up and turn yourself around so your back and ass are in full view of me. You scoot back until your legs are around my face. I look up and see your pussy in front of me and I grin. I lift my head up slightly and poke my tongue out to taste—it's sweet. I reach my arm around you so that I can touch you with my thumb.

I press against your clit, and you let out an exhale as you lower yourself onto my mouth. I lick up and down—slowly at first, but quicker as time goes on. Your taste is so good! I listen to your moans as I push my tongue up into your entrance, pressing down on your clit at the same time.

"Fuck...

" You bend down forward and support yourself on one elbow. I keep licking you as you grab my underwear and pull it off. My dick swings up, now free. I let out a noise when you touch me, and I bury my tongue into you. I moan as you wrap your hand around me and begin to stroke me up and down. Your hand pumps up and down, massaging me as I taste all of your juices, the sound of your moans fueling me.

You speed up your hand and tighten your grip a little, and I let out a gasp. You lower down more and give me a soft lick. I shudder and push my hips up a little. You lower yourself more, and my head slides smoothly past your lips.

"Fuck," I breathe out.

"Finish me before I give you any more," you say.

"What?"

"You heard me."

I pout as I continue to rub your clit with my thumb. I stick out my tongue again, licking you up and down. I slide my tongue into you and wiggle it back and forth tasting your inside. I take my free hand to my mouth and pause to lick my thumb. As I lick you, my hand finds its way to right behind your vagina. I place my thumb on your asshole and gently begin to rub back and forth, spreading my saliva on it. As you squirm, I slowly slide my thumb into your hole.

I lap up all of your pussy juices, rubbing your clit a little harder now. I tickle your entrance with my tongue, and you sit down a little more, forcing my tongue into you again. I hear your breath quicken. I push down a little harder on your clit with my thumb as I rub back and forth, and wiggle my other thumb a little in your asshole. My tongue is sore, but I don't stop.

I fuck you with my tongue, wanting to hear you finish. Finally, you gasp out and sit up straight. I push my tongue farther into you as the walls of your vagina tighten around it. My mouth is filled with your juices, and I savor the taste.

You lift yourself up and lie down beside me, breathing hard. You lean over to kiss me, and I happily oblige. Your tongue slides into my mouth, and I let it do as it pleases—my own tongue is too tired to playfully fight back.

You pull away. "Time for your reward. But you have to do something."

"Hm?"

"Close your eyes."

I do as you say. A few seconds later, you tell me to lift up my head, and you start to tie something around my face.

"It's my shirt," you say. "I'm gonna make this fun."

I rest my head down, waiting in anticipation. I hear you stand up and open my closet door. You rummage through a bin before returning.

"Cole, lift up your legs."

I comply. You walk to the foot of the bed and climb onto it.

"One second," you whisper.

I wait.

You place your hands on my thighs and pull them apart. A second later, I feel something warm and wet on my asshole. It slides in smoothly, and I bite my lip and moan softly. You push in the butt plug until only the tapered end sticks out. You push my legs back down onto the bed.

You position yourself on your hands and knees—one hand supporting yourself on the bed, and the other rubbing my thigh. You move your hand up and gently wrap it around the base of my dick. You begin to stroke me up and down, softly. I let out another moan and subtly move my pelvis up and down, wanting more, but you push it down with a giggle.

You give a small lick to the underside of the head, and I yelp a little. You lick the bottom of the base, right above my scrotum, and slowly slide your tongue up my shaft, until right below the head. You repeat this motion a few times.

"Please," I whisper.

You ignore me and keep licking the underside of my length, up and down, gently stroking me with your hand.

"Lea, please."

You run your tongue up me again. "What did you say?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"M-more."

"More what?"

I can tell you're enjoying this. You give me a little squeeze, and I give a small squeak.

"Please, p-put me in your mouth."

"You want me to?"

"Yes! Please, Lea!"

"I'm not sure if you want it."

"Please, suck me, lick me, please, Lea. Please suck me."

"Well, since you asked so politely..."

You lick me once more, then you put your lips around me. You slowly move your head down, and I can feel my length disappear into your mouth. Your tongue moves back and forth, soaking my dick in your saliva. I let out another moan. You stroke my length with one hand and squeeze my ass with your other, and I sigh with content as your mouth works wonders on me. I take off my makeshift blindfold, wanting to see the action. Seeing this, you take me out of your mouth and grin.

You pump your hand up and down, your saliva acting as a lubricant. I let out a moan and move my pelvis back and forth, wanting as much feeling from you as possible. You lower yourself down and take me in your mouth again—but this time, you take your hand out of the way and slowly bring your lips all the way to my base. I gasp as my tip touches the back of your mouth. You move your head up and down, sending me into a world of pleasure as I moan your name.

After a few more minutes of this ecstasy, you sit up once again. You crawl forward above me until your face is looking down at mine. I tangle my fingers in your hair as you come down to kiss me. You reach your hand down, and I can feel you grip my dick. You stroke me up and down a few times before guiding it towards you. You rub the head against your pussy, and I moan into your lips.

I try to say, "please," but you force your tongue into my mouth to silence me as you rub me against you. Finally, you position my tip towards your entrance and you slowly sit down onto me. I feel my tip slide into you.

Your walls squeeze against the head as the rest of my length follows, penetrating deep into you. You sit up, allowing me to gaze at your beautiful figure. You begin to move up and down, and waves of pleasure crash over me. You allow most of me to leave you, with just the head remaining inside you, before you push yourself back down and my entire cock disappears into you.

Your name escapes my lips again as I shut my eyes tight. Your tight walls provide more than enough friction to keep me moaning and squealing with delight as you bounce up and down in front of me.

I shut my eyes tight as I listen to your own moans and the sound of our skin hitting each other. You bend over and grab my wrists, pinning them to either side of my head as you lock eyes with me as your vagina memorizes every inch of my cock. I wrap my legs around your body as you move, leaning up to steal a sloppy kiss from you. I manage to wriggle one hand away from your clasp, and I reach down to rub your clit.

My heart is pounding, my breath is loud and fast. You lean down and kiss my neck. I allow you to suck at it, hard. I want you to leave a mark. I want a sign to remind me that right now, in this moment, I was yours to do whatever you pleased. All that exists in the world is you and me, here in this bed, fucking relentlessly.

I feel like if this moment were to end, if my dick were to ever leave your vagina, the world would cease to exist. I feel my pelvis pushing up and down, making my entrances and exits of you even rougher.

You reach down as you lift your bottom up, and I fall out of you. You grab my dick, position it again, and push yourself down. My eyes go wide as I realize what has happened. The walls of you are tighter now, with a little more friction. You continue to work your body, slower now, as my dick slides in and out of your ass. The juices from your vagina on my dick work as a wonderful lubricant, and the pleasure feels so different but still so good.

I rub and finger your pussy with one hand as the other is pinned down by the wrist. You put your free hand on my neck, choking me lightly. My eyes shut tight as every particle of me is filled with pleasure. My moans are loud, your name mixed in every now and then. I feel powerless to you, and I love it. You tighten your grip on my neck, and another moan escapes me. You quicken your movements, and I let out a gasp. I can feel myself getting closer.

Noticing this, you take me out of you again and switch back to your vagina. The inside is wet as ever, and my dick is covered in your juices. You ride me roughly, and the pleasure starts to build up quickly. My eyes are shut tight as my body experiences pleasure, unlike anything it's felt before. I can hear your breathing, too, getting lighter and faster. I try and hold on, I want to keep myself from getting there for as long as possible.

But you let out a gasp, and your vagina walls begin to tighten around me as your second orgasm approaches. The extra friction feels incredible, and we moan each other's names as we tip over the edge. With one final push, my dick goes as far into you as it can go, and the pleasure explodes. Our bodies become one as we orgasm together, your vagina walls holding tight onto my dick as my hot cum shoots deep into you.

I hold you close to me as your slowing breaths next to my ear calm me down. I can't think or move or do anything except lie there as my cock twitches inside you. I feel completely content, completely satisfied. A small thought in the back of my mind expresses worry, but I know you're on birth control, and I have a morning-after pill in my desk just in case.

With my legs still wrapped around your back, and my arms laid out to my sides, my eyes drooped closed. I am exhausted, and I can tell from the feeling of your heart beating against my chest that you are too. I kiss your cheek and mutter something happy into your ear before sleep takes over us.