Friendsgiving Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he busied himself molesting my chest, I reached between our bodies and confirmed my earlier hunch: Anthony was completely nude, with not a scrap of underwear to be found. My fingers tracked from his bare hip, slowly traced along his waist, then finally reached his groin. There, my eager hand was greeted by a thrashing, pulsing monster writhing in his crotch. I gasped in delighted surprise as my fingers grasped -- and failed to encircle - his mammoth erection.

"OK..." I turned my back to the bed; his hands moved from my breasts up to my shoulders. With smooth pressure, he pushed me down, helping me sink to my knees. "We have to be quick... before they notice we're gone." On my knees, the rock-hard prick waved at eye-level, gently thumping against my nose.

Drawing a deep breath and opening wide, I dragged my mouth onto the massive cock. My crimson lips stretched to snugly ring the girthy shaft. Slowly, my mouth crawled down the broad tube of pulsing black meat. My tongue curled around his rod, coating it in gooey saliva to lubricate the passage of my jaws. In my panties, the damn broke, and my pussy was drenched in its long-denied excitement.

I clutched the base of his pole for balance, scratching the long, red nails of my other hand lightly down his inner thigh and gently across the baby-soft underside of his scrotum. Using my grip on his shaft for leverage, I tugged my jaws deeper onto his erection, filling my mouth and throat with the throbbing cock. Bobbing my head, I hummed busily as my lipstick smeared in the corners of my mouth and my hair messed and fell into my face.

Anthony's hands moved from my shoulders, loosely gathering my auburn locks away from my face and into a tress behind my head. Gazing up into his eyes from my knees, my mouth filled with his cock, I took the head of his prick deep into the back of my throat. Gagging and choking softly while I held him at this deepest point, my eyes brimmed with tears as foamy slobber overran my lips and dribbled from the corners of my mouth down my chin. As I resumed bucking my mouth over his cock, I felt the drool run from my jaw, dripping and spattering onto my naked breasts.

One of his hands remained at the back of my head, palming my skull and lending energy to my head's dips. His other large mitt returned to my tits, happily groping the pale, spit-splattered orbs. My sensitive nipples turned into excited, erect bullets of sensation, rolling under his fleshy palm. From his rising growls, it became clear that he was enjoying the lavish service from my mouth. Each time my ruby red lips retreated -- maintaining only the tip within them -- then plunged back down to swallow his full length, Anthony groaned in vocal appreciation.

Although I knew that it was better -- safer -- for us to keep quiet, I couldn't stop myself from garbling out a smothered moan of my own enjoyment. Savoring the sensation of having a thick black cock stuffed in my mouth, I squeezed my thighs together, feeling the soaked fabric of my thong catch and rub against my engorged clit. The narrow lace strip dragged closely between my sodden, bald pussy lips, teasing my ravenous hole as I rocked on my knees; she demanded to be fed. I reluctantly released his dick from my mouth with a syrupy "pop".

Rising, I dragged my bare breasts against his sculpted abdomen. Craning my neck, I tilted my face up to meet his, my mouth opening to accept his aggressive kiss. Our lips opened wetly into each other's, wrestling in an enthusiastic embrace. I stroked his throbbing erection in my small, pale hand as he again scooped up heaping handfuls of my plump mounds. I leaned back, resting my hamstrings against the bed as I balanced on my high stilettos.

"Please... Fuck me." I panted. I reclined toward the bed, spreading my thighs as I settled my butt on the edge of the mattress. Anthony's cock writhed in my fist as he stood above me. A flush spread across my pale, freckled chest as I waited impatiently for him to take me.

His movements were blindingly quick, flipping me onto my stomach on the bed in an instant; my waist bent, pressed into the corner of the mattress. I straightened my knees and righted myself on my high heels with my ass jutting towards him. As I rose with my elbows on the quilt, my large tits hung and swayed pendulously below my ribs, grazing my prickling nipples along the bedspread as they swung.

Anthony hiked and bunched the fitted wool of my skirt until the tight hem rolled at my waist, gathered above the round, white hocks of my ass. I could feel my high heels and strained pose tensing my buttocks, but still felt the orbs bounce and recoil merrily as he laid stinging smacks upon my backside. The red strip of thong divided the pallid globes like a fiery equator. His fingers folded under the scalloped lace waist, tugging the panties off my body and dropping them to the floor. I lifted each heel and gracefully stepped out of the discarded thong, then kicked it away under the bed.

He grabbed a thick handful of my auburn hair, arching my spine and neck as he yanked my head towards him. At the same time, the thumb and fingers of his other hand burrowed into my back and belly, half-encircling my waist as he tugged my lower half to meet his initial thrust. Without a word, Anthony buried his colossal dick to its hilt with a single stroke.

My gash cringed in vicious satisfaction. As wet as I was -- as much as my pussy had been screaming to be fucked -- the sudden, monstrous intrusion was a ferocious shock to my body. A cry of lusty anguish started to escape me, but Anthony buried my face in the quilt as he began to thrust. As he forced me flat onto the bed, my ripe tits squished beneath my collapsing body, bulging out at the sides around my ribs. With each steady push deep into my pussy I moaned hot air into the mattress, feeling as it blew back into my own face. His fingers left my waist, clawing a handful of my buttock as he plowed my soaking, eager muff with his broad black tool.

His thick cock galloped into my pussy, hammering hard and deep into my dripping hole. While Anthony still hadn't spoken in minutes, in his vigorous effort, he uttered short grunts and huffs. My fingers clutched at the quilt, clawing it into my fists as my body thrillingly tensed. Each rasping breath ricocheted humidly back at me off the bed, my face still mashed into the mattress by Anthony's strong grip. Warm currents coursed from between my legs; tickling electric fingers of sensation that prickled every nerve ending. My shoulders and back seized and my body bolted upwards, fighting through Anthony's grasp as my mouth was freed from the muffling cushion.

I clapped my own hand over my mouth to muffle my pleasured cries, sucking in desperate breaths through my fingers. "Mmgahfuhmph!" My hold on my volume broke and Anthony shoved my face back to the mattress. His fist twisted in the knot of auburn hair, and I felt my locks pull tighter in his grip. My arms collapsed beneath me as my pussy squeezed and then released. I moaned huskily into the quilt as my orgasmic warmth pooled around his pumping shaft and trickled gently down my inner thighs.

My body was still trembling with the aftershocks of my orgasm as I heard the voice in the hallway.

"Anthony!? Where are you, man?" Thomas called down the hall. His voice grew closer. "You aren't pouting about your shirt, are you? Come on, you got that for free! Come back, you're missing the ga- Whaaaat!" His voice stopped in the doorway. Behind me, Anthony neither spoke nor slowed the pace of his thrusts in response to Thomas's arrival.

Prying my head off the mattress, I caught a brief glimpse of legs and shoes moving across the bedroom carpet before my face was pushed back into the bedding. I rose a second time and caught sight of a waist and belt nearing the edge of the bed. As my eyes again plunged into the quilt, I heard the jangle of a belt buckle and felt the mattress rock, depressing beneath a new weight.

Anthony hauled my head back, bowing my spine and neck by the handle of red ponytail. I faced Thomas's immense erection waving at eye-level, filling my field of vision. At the same time he yanked my hair, Anthony's cock slipped out of my drenched slit, dragging its broad head upward across my taint. Without hesitation, the bulbous glans punched through the rigid knot of my anus.

"Nyyyoooh-erk!" My wail of surprise ended abruptly as Thomas took the opportunity to fill my protesting, open mouth with his stiff rod. For a confused second, my spit-roasted pose didn't register. However, as Thomas braced a strong hand at the back of my neck and began to pump his hips, my lips instinctively tightened around the thick, black pole. The searing pain in my backdoor tapered, and Anthony fell into a firm but steady rhythm fucking my ass. On my bed, I rolled and pitched on my, servicing one prick that pumped metrically in my mouth and another driving into my pucker.

I closed my eyes in deep satisfaction, pursing my lips around Thomas's bucking shaft. Anthony's hands were now busy at my buttocks, prying apart the pale globes while he drilled my anus. One of Thomas's large mitts scooped up my swinging tits, the other clasped the back of my head, dictating the pace and depth of my wet mouth's plunges on his pipe. His cockhead battered the back of my throat, gagging me and flooding my mouth with bubbly saliva. The foamy drool coated his shaft and lubricated its passage between my humming lips, while seeping messily from my mouth and oozing down my chin.

Without hesitation, Thomas pulled his dick from my mouth and reclined on the bed, pulling me by my biceps to make me straddle him. My pucker bolted damply as Anthony withdrew from my asshole, then stood on the bed. I mounted Thomas's lap, reaching between my legs to hold him in place as my slick pussy effortlessly slipped down his shaft. My skirt was still rolled into a narrow wool cylinder above my waist at my bellybutton. Anthony stood beside me as I began to bounce on the other rod, holding his pulsing tool in his fist as he pushed the soiled tip against my mouth. I opened my lips, groaning with pleasure around the grimy-tasting cock.

Swiveling my hips, I ground Thomas's glans deep into my womb. As I sat high in the saddle atop him, his fingers tracked up my hips, over my soft, flat belly, and tickled across my ribs. Finally, his hands reached my breasts, taking twin, heaping handfuls of the round, bouncing globes. My erect nipples rolled under his rough palms and he cupped and squeezed the firm, round melons. A smothered, delighted coo sounded from my throat, muffled by the obstructing dick that filled my mouth.

His pole smothered in slick dribble; Anthony rotated in behind me again. His hand on my back pushed me forward, bending me into Thomas's chest. My ripe melons squashed between our churning bodies as my butt popped up toward the ceiling. Thomas paused politely, and I hovered with my cunt half-skewered on his cock. There was pinch as Anthony's tool again distended my rosebud and I gasped and buried my face in the crook of Thomas's neck.

Anthony hit his pace more quickly this time, and as Thomas regained his cadence, I huffed and hummed at the thrill of my simultaneous penetrations. The two cocks worked in cooperative competition in my eager holes, Anthony pumping my anus from behind and Thomas hammering my pussy from below. In my ecstasy, I staggered and buckled, falling forward onto Thomas, my bulging tits cascading over and burying his face.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop!" I urgently panted, bucking my pelvis atop the two cocks. "Oh god oh fuck don't stop! Ffffffuuuhhhk!" My breathless plea crescendoed squeakily as my harried voice cracked. My climax thundered through my tiny body, and my eyes clamped shut as I panted and whinnied in pleasure, disregarding any pretense of keeping quiet. A figure emerged in the doorway as my eyes slit open.

"Well, I never could have imagined how 'hospitable' you would be." Malcolm chuckled as he entered the room. "No one stop on my behalf." Neither Thomas nor Anthony gave any indication they were going to stop. I gasped and closed my eyes, casting my head back as Thomas's lips nursed at my dangling breast.

Malcolm undressed as he crossed to the bed. He spotted the reversed picture frame atop the dresser as he passed, flipped it over, and snickered anew. Righting the picture as he stepped out of his pants, Malcolm turned the frame to face the bed. "I imagine ol' John would want to see this!"

Malcolm mounted the bed, stepping in alongside our stacked, sandwiched forms. He rested two fingers beneath my chin, lifting my face to meet his gaze. Maintaining eye contact between us, I obediently opened my mouth and took his rigid cock into my lips. Closing my jaws around his dick, I took the tip deep into the back of my throat. As his glans dug into my gullet, I felt my final orifice jam, rendering me airtight with the three giant black cocks.

I bounded with my pelvis, pivoting my hips to fuck back against the two rods pistoning into my ass and minge. While my tongue danced and twirled around Malcolm's shaft, I kept my lips slack enough to allow him to set the pace, bucking his hips to pump my mouth. With each strike of his wide tip at the back of my throat, I gagged noisily. The slobbery "gyuck gyuck gyuck gyuck" of my choking reverberated off the high ceiling and walls in the snowy afternoon sunlight.

The sensation of being so incredibly full -- so exquisitely and entirely used -- inflated my sexually saturated mind until I could feel the lust pooling in my skull. Sweat glistened on my pale, naked skin as I bucked on the two massive cocks filling my twat and ass. I felt the primeval thrill seep through every inch of me; from my auburn hair wrapped in Malcolm's grip, to my ruby lips cinched around his girthy black pipe, to my ripe, bouncing breasts, to my straining, eager pussy and anus overstretched by the thumping ebony shafts, to my toes, curling inside my glossy red heels as the electric pleasure intensified and spread throughout my body.

The windows rattled as a squall rushed snowily past the building, reminding me of the open blinds. I moaned around Malcolm's shaft as I thought of the graphic show from my bedroom that any holiday worker-bees across the street might be enjoying, pushing myself over the edge. I cried out in a muffled squeal as the climax tore through my frame. The gratifying ache stabbed into my pussy and then spiked through every nerve in my body instantaneously. My lips quivered around Malcolm's prick as the coursing waves of pleasure pounded my senses, but his broad pole filled my mouth so completely that hardly any sound could escape me. Trembling fits shook me, and I finally relented, tearing Malcolm's cock from my gasping mouth as I cried and pitched forward towards Thomas below me.

My fall was stopped by Malcolm's grip on my ponytail, firmly but gently holding me suspended as my slumping spine buckled. He sat down on the bed, dragging me toward him as he reclined. Anthony and Thomas conceded for the moment, tugging their tools free from my openings as I crawled across the mattress in compliance with Malcolm's pull.

I clambered over Malcolm's legs as he lay on his back. Reaching his crotch, I boosted up on my knees straddling his lap, then lowered myself patiently until my quim was pierced again. My drenched muff eagerly swallowed his manhood; I gasped out all the air from my lungs at the suddenness with which his glans bottomed out inside me.

As Malcolm flexed his hips, burying his cock deeper in my sopping pussy, my rational mind briefly surfaced, reminding me of the Thanksgiving I was meant to have. Rather than servicing three black cocks, I could have been sitting in the living room with John and my parents, eating hors d'oeuvres, listening to John and my dad as they discussed the Lions game, while passive-aggressively exchanging cooking tips with my mother. I laughed aloud at my change in fortunes, while bouncing eagerly on my knees and enthusiastically fucking myself on Malcolm's thick cock.

Thomas and Anthony stood at either side, impatiently prodding their dicks at my mouth. I leaned over, taking Anthony's prick into my mouth while stroking Thomas's in my nimble white hand. After a few moments, I rotated my mouth to Thomas's cock, tasting the zest of my own cum coating his shaft. Another minute of sucking his dick, and I released him and switched back to Anthony. I pivoted to share the use of my mouth between both men, zigzagging left and right to wrap my plump red lips eagerly and evenly around each ebony behemoth in turn.

Thomas, however, had plans for his tool other than my hand, and circled in behind me. I paused my springing hips, raising my ass invitingly as Thomas's hands squeezed and parted my cheeks. With level, solid pressure, his cock pressed against my sphincter until finally the knot relented and his tip surged through. My anus yielded more readily to this successive puncture, and as Thomas began to pump into my backdoor, a low, stressed groan rumbled up from my gut and vibrated around Anthony's pole.

Malcolm lay below me, pumping his hips and pounding his dick into my sopping puss. He reached up to grab my breasts, filling his hands with my firm, juicy mounds. His cock ground wonderfully into the deep recesses of my womb, sparking tingling flurries of sensation through my body. Anthony towered over my double-penetrated figure; his prick embedded in my mouth, while his hands at the back of my head guided the pace of my bobbing jaws. His tip careened into my pallet, but his pace refused to slacken as I choked. Frothy spikes of thick spit bubbled over my lips and chin, spattering on my shoulders and chest and dripping into the dark wool of my bunched skirt.

I groaned and whimpered; the throbbing pleasure pulsed through my loins. Clamping my eyes shut, my cry grew to a howl as I came, the clogged scream gurgling out around Anthony's pole. Panting around the onyx obstruction as I struggled to recover, Malcolm slowed his pace and lifted me from his prick. My movement caused Thomas's cock to flop from my anus with a hushed squish. Anthony hauled his erection out of my lips, resting the slobbery tip on my forehead and leaking watery precum into my hairline.

Gripping my waist, Malcolm spun me to face away from him. His cockhead was greased with my own slippery cum, and with a lunge, his tool skidded into my pucker. I inhaled sharply at this third anal penetration, but Thomas quickly filled my empty mouth with his own rigid manhood. Malcolm gripped beneath my hamstrings and hoisted my pale legs into the air, propping me up and spreading my snatch into a defenseless, open target. Taking advantage of my position, Anthony leaned in, stuffing my pussy with his cock.

Massaging Thomas's shaft in my grip, my lips and tongue feverishly roamed his length. While the other cocks hammered into my lower holes, my mouth busily pleased his black dick. My wide blue eyes watered and bulged as his glans filled my mouth and throat, but I only faltered in my submissive eye-contact as another wave of climax rocked my petite frame. The thick cocks fucking my ass and pussy triggered incapacitating orgasmic tremors that zipped from one quivering tip of my frame to the other in sparkling waves of stinging bliss.

With my energy sapped, I rag-dolled onto my back against Malcolm's chest. As my head slumped from my limp neck, Thomas fought to keep his tool in my yawning maw, battering my cheeks and nose with his stiff pole before finally giving up. Anthony pulled out of my exhausted pussy, his glans drawing a sticky trail of my cum along my inner thigh. Last, Malcolm retracted his hips and his cock squeaked out of my anus; my knot cinched shut for a final time as he shifted me out of his lap to the bedspread.